Russia - The Winner of World Cup 2011!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

proud 722 9
il y a 12 ans
Poland - Japan : http://www.filefactory.com/file/cf35572/n/01.japonia_-_polska_all.avi
@bitka was the one that found the links :)
Kjeldhor 1059 17
il y a 12 ans
+3
Matey Kaziyski will comment Serbia-Italy for italian sky
joe27 20 5
il y a 12 ans
+1
hello, i'm Joe. i'm big fan russia team.
have you russia vs egypt game?
thanks very much for all russia games.
proud 722 9
il y a 12 ans
Kjeldhor,you'll tell us if he's any good at it,right? ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
il y a 12 ans
i'm on train monday morning... can't watch ?
proud 722 9
il y a 12 ans
We're not friends anymore! ? I don't think I'll be able to watch it live,either...Hopefully,I'll find it the same day and upload it ? But I'll still need someone Italian to tell me if he did OK ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
il y a 12 ans
?
if u upload the match i'll see and tel u if he's good.. anyway... upload the match... wanna see it U_U
joe27 20 5
il y a 12 ans
+2
proud, thanks very muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ( ^_^ )
proud 722 9
il y a 12 ans
No problem ?
Berny 606 6
il y a 12 ans
Slovakia - Spain 2:3...just perfect
proud 722 9
il y a 12 ans
+1
Are you kidding?The link I found wasn't working so I couldn't watch it,but I was sure Slovakia was gonna win...Spain?!
proud 722 9
il y a 12 ans
+2
What went wrong,Berny?
Berny 606 6
il y a 12 ans
+1
First set we loss, thats ok, no excuse for us.
Second set we won clearly, 3rd set we loss in the end only for 1 point, but we were unstopable, but Sopko gave pipe and blocked. SO we loss 3rd set. 4th set was ours and it was obvious in every move. I was in 5th set quite emotional down, I stopped counting until 13:11 for Slovakia, yeah, we went to serve and to the net, then became spanish turnover and we loss I dont know 18:16? Its a shame and honestly I am very sad, because our team is different from other teams in our volleyball era. Like with Canada in the world league qualification, but its history. We have still teoretic chance=Russia, Poland and Italy have to join to OH and then we join in Bulgaria from the second place. Still little chance, I hope for that, I always hope to the end and fight. Still very impressed :'(
I blamed Chrtiansky turns: substitution Chrtiansky jr. for Divis (Chrt. plays excellent, Divis played crap), and when team needed timeout, he didnt take it.
Zanini was better than him in some ways, but Zanini is no more in our NT, and Kravarik? hm. Our federation was pissed off, because he went out to Greek and now he hasnt money, so he is pushing to NT to Assisent? Quite stupid. But now from me is spoken anger and tears, so sorry about that. Now is turn for Poland, Italy and Russia. So maybe God wil lhelp us!!!
Berny 606 6
il y a 12 ans
+1
Spain - unbelievable defense. OMG!!! We just only dream about it.
proud 722 9
il y a 12 ans
+1
I'm surprised Divis was bad,he's usually very stable.Sopko probably feels awful...
It's understandable that you're emotional right now...really,who knows what's gonna happen?Chances of Brazil not being on the podium are very slim,but...I mean,stranger things have happened,right ? Good luck(even though,you beat us the last time we played each other) ?
Berny 606 6
il y a 12 ans
+1
thanks for support. I have to correct you only in one thing. SOPKO played veeery good (too bad for one pipe), he played on court for Divis terrible game. Yeah Divis plays sorry PLAYED very stable in JW. But it doesnt matter. I have to stop with stupid excuses ? now focus on WC and on top volleyball.
Berny 606 6
il y a 12 ans
+1
ARB - BRA 0:3 easy match for BRA
I dont know why all bench was on court. Conte didnt play. Quiroga, Sole, Pereyra, De Cecco were substituted after second set and in half second set. Any idea of Webers purpose?

Hohou, so I was thinking and this is Webers strategy - Let the Brazil wins against us and they profit points. They will forward to OH and we won south america qualification. Is this possible, that he thinks equal? Again stupid volleyball politics?
il y a 12 ans
+2
the same question i have to the serbians-why the hell second squad played against russia??!
joe27 20 5
il y a 12 ans
This is answer.
Serbia coach Igor Kolakovic:
First of all I’d like to congratulate the Russian team. I hope they can go to the Olympic Games. Today we played our young players because as I said in the last press conference, we have lost any chance for the Olympics [top three finish], so it’s a good opportunity to play against a strong rival in Russia. Today they played perfectly, just some [minor mistakes]. Today we didn’t have an opportunity to put up a tough game.
(http://www.fivb.org/EN/volleyball/competitions/WorldCup/2011/men/viewMatchInfo.asp?Category=3&MatchNo=34&No=33169)
il y a 12 ans
thanks joe, that explains a lot)
Kjeldhor 1059 17
il y a 12 ans
+1
an excellent Cuba defeat Italy
pearl 1003 11
il y a 12 ans
+1
I'm too angry to comment now, I'll do it tonight ?
Berny 606 6
il y a 12 ans
+1
not a good day ? nothing to say. No excuses
proud 722 9
il y a 12 ans
@pearl,I didn't expect that result in Italy - Cuba,but tomorrow you'll make up for it ? Serbia's not going out of their way to win matches lately ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
il y a 12 ans
Pearl don't be too much angry.. we lose because Cuba played well, never see that young team play whit mind and defend so much, normally Leon and Bell try to hit whit power all the balls, today i see a lot of replay, block-touch and defense... today they have a great game... that's all
RevanExtasis 746 11
il y a 12 ans
+1
as kjeldhor says our defense was outstanding today and i hace to congrulate mesa that kid make 5 blocks, and by the italian side his powerfuls serves was a great match
saku 1032 9
il y a 12 ans
revan, Camejo is injured ?
proud 722 9
il y a 12 ans
Yes,Mesa with a single block against Mastro - that was quite impressive,since he's not that experienced !But in general,Cuba needs to try to make their block as good as it was when Simon was on the team or at least close to what it was,I know he's not an easy to replace player ?
Kk15 1301 11
il y a 12 ans
I'm so sad about our loss ?(((

BTW, I think Serbia strategy make sense. I hope they''ll use it also tomorrow ?
Damn, it was so important for us winning vs Cuba, since Serbia started playing badly I have thi sensation that they'll play as they did in ECh tomorrow for a question of honor, and now that they used the younger today, theyr titoulars are also refreshed... I hope the different will (for us losing means saying bye bye to the podium, for them means nothing since they're already out) will make the difference...
RevanExtasis 746 11
il y a 12 ans
saku i heard that he make a cirjury in his knee or ancle i dont remember, but a good source said me that he is already retired of the NT so is a lost cause ask for camejo.
Kk15 1301 11
il y a 12 ans
Cuba-Italy 3:1 http://tv.voleybolx.com/videoizle/510/Kuba-3-Italya-1-(2011-Dunya-Kupasi-/-27112011)

in the same page you can find Pol-Chn 3:1, Cuba-Serb 3:1; USA-Rus 0:3
pearl 1003 11
il y a 12 ans
+1
okay folks, i've been spending half a day thinking about today's match, and now that angry has gone away ? I'll give you my opinion. Italy deserved defeat. Imo our team has 2 big problems at the moment: one is psychological the other is practical. Our psychological problem is that we're not able to play 3 matches at the same high level in a row. We have ups and downs, black-out passages during a match or a tournament that evidently we still are not capable of handle/cope with and solve quickly. 2nd problem is our bench: if the starting six doesn't play well as a team, we simply do not have any valid replacement that can make a change. Boninfante, for example, is a pretty good setter but he's not, imho, the kind of player who can have a deep impact over the match guiding and leading his team-mates's reaction.
As a conclusion: i don't think my guys will get the pass to the Olympic Games here, honestly. The whole situation is too complicated now. What a pity. Let's hope in the qualifying tournaments after WC. And if they can't get the pass...never mind: our women NT at least will be there. I guess we can already be content with that ?
pearl 1003 11
il y a 12 ans
Rachel you're right, but i'm saying a different thing. Let's take your Brazil and my Italy as an example: I can see in Brazilian players a sort of "mental strength" (don't know how to say it ? ) that I don't see in our players. It's not just a matter of stress, pressure and schedules...it's more like a different psychological attitude that makes the difference when you're competing at such high levels. Don't know if you can understand what I mean ?
Berny 606 6
il y a 12 ans
GIBA LEADS WHOLE BRAZIL. Therefore he plays on court!!!
Italy leads noone, Lasko is only individual genius.

Kk15 1301 11
il y a 12 ans
Well, I don't know pearl, I think we looked very solid (in characters) vs USA and Brazil, but also vs China and I imagine Egypt (I missed it). Vs Russia we played quite well (or at least not badly ?) but lost: probably we could have done smth more but Russia did great, and the best of Russia is a really really "high level" best.
So, actually this is the very first time we lost our mind, and the effective in every fondamental, from serve to block to attack (usually it happen to us that one - or two - may be doesn't work so well, but not all toghter!). And I'm absolutly sorry about that, but I think it's understandable thinking about the competition formula and also to the fact that it's since the ECh that the players have no rest for more than a week (or even less, if you think about Macerata, or better JW and Trento with the WCCH).
Looking at Serbia, European champion, I can just thank our guys for what they've done so far i this WC, because we can't take nothing for garanted.

Let me also say that probably it is more a symptom of deconcentration losing two sets vs China like Brazil did (and with the subs, that are supposed to be more rested), that losing vs a very solid Cuba. Because we didn't our best today, but it's also true that Cube probably over..did? (=ha superato) himself: like Parodi sayd, they weren't expecting a team that - in adding to their great skills in attack - digs so much, played so effective with the MBs, distribuite the ball so well etc...
pearl 1003 11
il y a 12 ans
+1
Champion: exactly!! Thank you...that's the word I was looking for ? Confidence, or better Self-confidence. My guys don't have it ? ...not yet at least ?
Kk15 1301 11
il y a 12 ans
+1
well, may be about the self-confidence you're right, sometime we miss it. But not always, because, honestly, you can't win a set 41-39 (after being 2-3 points lower until the 20th), or a tie break 22-20, if you don't believe in yourself (yourself as a single player and as team).
Not vs USA and Brazil playing well.
pearl 1003 11
il y a 12 ans
@Kk15: "superare se stessi=to surpass oneself" ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
il y a 12 ans
u're pessimist pearl... it's 1 loose match against a great Cuba after the victorys against Brazil and USA... two weeks ago we said that Italy can't play whit those teams at the same level and now we are doing a really good cup
pearl 1003 11
il y a 12 ans
no Kjeld i'm not pessimistic, i'm realistic. I've been seeing this attitude in our team since WL (not the first part but from Final Eight on) and in EC it happened again. When the day before yesterday (or even before i dont remember) i read the final score of ITA-BRA i couldn't believe my eyes... the very same way i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw them playing v USA and, again, in today's match i couldn't believe what i was seeing.This team looks frantic: one day they play like gods, next day like amateurs ? I'm not saying they are weak or mediocre 'cause i know they aren't...but they evidently have some problems with self-confidence and irregularity in their performances that damage them.
Kjeldhor 1059 17
il y a 12 ans
they have problem whit self-confidance like all the new NT... and whit the balls too ... look the number of serve errors, about 50% of them is caused by the ball.
Juantoregna is a great server but he never do a greater job on serve in champions, Kaziyksi serve better whit NT then in Trento.. some people prefer Mikasa and some people like Molten, until we use a different ball we have problem and we know when Savani and Zizzo can't play so well when they do a lot of serve errors
Kk15 1301 11
il y a 12 ans
Well, the very last sentence is probably true (in general, doing a fondamental well can help you to be in the match and doing the other fondamentals well too, or at least it keep you "alive" in the match), but saying that 50% serve errors are due to the ball kind... I think is an excuse. Ok, it may be a bit more difficult, but for example Zaytsev can score 4 aces in an international matches, and can do 4-5 errors in serve in Serie A, so...
About the serve, I think that is a thing that in a certain match goes or not. And sometimes it is almost global: or (almost) everyone in the team serve mediocrely, or (almost) everyone very well...
It is not a coincidence that Trento is the strongest teams in the world (I would be curiouse to see them playing vs certain NTs!): they are capable of maintaining a very high serve level very often. Well, I feel kinda stupid to wrote that to someone who follows Trento, I'm sure you're aware of that ?

And expecially for teams that relay on the serve (often these teams depend on also on block-dig correlation, because they count on a strong break-point phase, e.g. last season Cuneo), it can be a problem when they have the "day-off" in serve.
This is probably the best italian strenght (the break point phase), but fortunally not the only one, otherwise we would have lost for example vs USA, because we didn't serve incredibily well during that match ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
il y a 12 ans
u're right, I don't mean the serve is the only way to win, but it help a lot, especially for Savani (little less for Zizzo) and i really don't know why in italy we use a different ball -.-'

@kk15: i'm pretty sure that a lot of club team should win against the best NT (not only Trento), for exemple... Macerata is Italy whit better mid-blocker, better opposite (maybe not to much... but Omrcen is pretty impressive) and whit the best libero!!!

and I think the best NT is the real Cuba (missing Leal, Dennis, Gonzales and Juanto)
proud 722 9
il y a 12 ans
+2
I've always said that communism is the only thing keeping Cuba from the top! ?
pearl 1003 11
il y a 12 ans
Savani's words after the match with Cuba (I'll put the original version in Italian first and then the translation into English):
"Abbiamo fatto vedere la nostra peggior pallavolo di quest’anno. Una brutta giornata da dimenticare in fretta. Domani abbiamo un’altra gara importante e una pronta occasione per riscattarci.”
"We've shown our worst volleyball in the whole year. A bad day we'll have to forget soon. We're having another important match tomorrow and a good occasion for us to redeem".
I hope so ?
Kk15 1301 11
il y a 12 ans
Actually I think it's hard to beat our horrible performance at the ECh in the last 3 sets in Ita-Fra xD (I remeber that tie break like a show of mistakes from both sides) but after the first set that match was meaningless for us, so it is "a bit" different ?
il y a 12 ans
What a game made by our NT? really good performance and quick 3:0. Perfect. Now we are one BIG step closer to London...
il y a 12 ans
+1
cubaaaaa!!!!!!!)))) it was something!)))
ooh this tournament proves there can be absolutely NOTHING predictable in volleyball!))
il y a 12 ans
+2
..and i'm especially happy for Russia's taken 0-3 victory over Argentina!!)) to be honest, i was a little afraid of argentinians..)
Basil 47 1
il y a 12 ans
+1
Tomorrow will be a great match Cuba-Russia. After all it will be clear who dominate in WC2011. Cuba's results are enormous. I did'nt expect them to win over Brasil. The best score I wanted 2:3 to Brasil, but they have surprised me a lot (especially without Simon and Leal). I hope our team will be able to win at least 3:1 tomorrow. Luckily cubans are very tired after this match and probably don't have time to recover. But anyway CONGRATULATIONS to Cuba!!! BTW could anyone upload the match Cuba-Brasil? I had not chance to see it online and now result only by live scoring system. I am sure that match was shocking $-)
proud 722 9
il y a 12 ans
+2
Bravo,Polska ? Very concentrated game! And this is definitely not USA's tournament...on one hand it's kind of sad,because this is probably Stanley and Priddy's last WC,but on the other - the US are really not what they used to be,I don't think they deserve to take a spot in the Top 3 this year.Cuba is getting better as the tournament progresses ? Lost the 1st set,but didn't give up!They poured their hearts in the game - those boys really put a smile on my face ?
I'm surprised Argentina didn't put up more of a fight against Russia,but I couldn't be happier that Max and co. took another 3 points ? Now - GO ITALY!
joe27 20 5
il y a 12 ans
proud, have you russia - serbia game ? thanks very much. (^_^ )
proud 722 9
il y a 12 ans
+1
@joe27,later today I'll post links to matches from yesterday and today.
Guys,I'm sorry I've been behind the past two days ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
il y a 12 ans
what's the current classification?
joe27 20 5
il y a 12 ans
thanks very much for _k-is-for-kate_ (^_^) but i can't watch. ?
i live in Thailand.
нет достуПа из ваШего региона
proud 722 9
il y a 12 ans
+1
Russia - Serbia : http://www.filefactory.com/file/cf5b46d/n/Volleyball._2011.11.27._World_Cup._Day_6._Serbia_-_Russia.avi
Italy - Cuba : http://www.filefactory.com/file/cf5b2ce/n/kubaitalya.wmv
il y a 12 ans
+1
aww,that's too bad, sorry i didn't know..))
if you've an account on rutracker.org you can download it:
http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3838707

edit: and for those who might need it and missed that topic when it was created, there's a topic with translations from russian into english for those who might use rutracker:

https://volleybox.net/fanclubs/discussion/translation-for-use-rutrackerorg-212
il y a 12 ans
+2
Kjeldhor here you are?

1. Poland - 19 points
2. Russia - 18
3. Brazil - 16
4. Italy - 14
5. Cuba - 14
6. Iran - 12
7. USA - 9
8. Argentina - 9
9. Japan - 8
10. Serbia - 3
11. Egypt - 3
12. China - 1
Kjeldhor 1059 17
il y a 12 ans
Thank you
Kk15 1301 11
il y a 12 ans
Wow, I didn't expect Cuba to win over Brazil and Poland to beat USA so clearly (I hoped USA could have done something more, now Poland seems so far to me...)
il y a 12 ans
4-th round for our NT will be GIGAinteresting?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
il y a 12 ans
so.. we have some more chance ?
proud 722 9
il y a 12 ans
+2
Russia - Argentina : http://www.filefactory.com/file/cf5b958/n/Volleyball._2011.11.28._World_Cup._Day_7._Argentina_-_Russia.avi
Poland - China : http://www.filefactory.com/file/cf5b65b/n/polcin.wmv
May be later - Poland - USA and Italy - Serbia.
RevanExtasis 746 11
il y a 12 ans
if italy and cuba want to fight witht that last icket to the olympics poland cannot reach 24 points and they will reach22 tomorrow, but the problem is that the last round for him is with hard teams so good luck poland and try to win that hell
joe27 20 5
il y a 12 ans
+1
thanks a lot ,proud. you are my hero. (^_^)
proud 722 9
il y a 12 ans
raylight 3006 15
il y a 12 ans
Cuba have impressive mentality ?
proud 722 9
il y a 12 ans
Yes!And surprisingly so,considering the lack of experienced players("oldies" ? ) in their team ?
I'm still looking for that match,I hope someone has recorded it,so everyone who didn't watch it today can do it,it was a great game ?
pearl 1003 11
il y a 12 ans
+2
I didn't see my guys playing this morning...and they won. Yesterday I watched the whole match and they were defeated o_O Maybe I bring them bad luck ? If so, I prefer not to watch their matches anymore and make them get the pass to London ?
Thanx proud for your link: hope i'll be able to see something ?
pearl 1003 11
il y a 12 ans
+3
I forgot...USA. Many of you are surprised by USA's low performances in this WC...honestly I'm not! It's always the same old story with them: they only care for the Olympic Games so they play at their best only there and snub the other tournaments/competitions (including World Championships). That's the impression I've always had in the last 15 years at least.
proud 722 9
il y a 12 ans
+1
To all the crazies out there,that are gonna get up for Cuba - Russia-I admire you!I wish I was strong like you,but I need sleep............... ?
RevanExtasis 746 11
il y a 12 ans
+1
hi guys there is form youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-rBSREV8Hk&feature=channel_video_title cuba vs brasil by claudibrazz thank you claudiooo even if you are brasylian hahaha, enjoy it fans.
rtr 42 2
il y a 12 ans
Oh, Russia - Cuba is today . It's really early morning, i'll try my best to wake up at this time, and watch the match/
rtr 42 2
il y a 12 ans
+1
I watched the match between russia and argentina today, and was surprised, Argentina's national team is realy powerful and young. Middle age of all players is 22-25 years! These guys have a future .I suppose it will be my fav team after russian nat team ^_^.
il y a 12 ans
Yep Pearl typical american thing...not only in volleyball. Their mentality tell him about OG fever. Allways in OG year they can touch the sky and make dreams come true. OG miracles?
Berny 606 6
il y a 12 ans
Congrats Italy, today Italy dominated in blocks (there were many good blocks). Lasko always owned and with him today played well Zaytsev and Mr. Fei in attack and block. Perfect match from Italy, finally they showed Italy spirit!!!
zver 995 13
il y a 12 ans
@proud Can you upload Italy-Brasil match?
Basil 47 1
il y a 12 ans
+2
Congratulations to all russian team fans!!! We did it. Fantastic cubans were stoped. To be honest, they didn't impress me at all this time. May be they left all their eagerness to win in previous two battles? Anyway, russians are the best (may be after brasilians). Good luck for all the teams!
proud 722 9
il y a 12 ans
@zver,I can't upload it on Youtube,but I've uploaded it here - http://www.filefactory.com/file/cf3cf93/n/ItaliaBrasile2.wmv
Also,I added Poland - USA yesterday,but I found a better quality rip,so I uploaded it,too - http://www.filefactory.com/file/cf50b83/n/Poland-USA-28.11.2011.avi - in case someone needs it to make a video :)
Berny 606 6
il y a 12 ans
Congrats . Perfect match from USA, Millar dominated!!!
proud 722 9
il y a 12 ans
+2
Wow,no points for Brazil...It's like Ivan got the guys in the locker room and told them "We had our rest,now let's have some fun". Really awesome match ?
Serbia doesn't want Italy in Sofia,either ?
Vellagio 8 1
il y a 12 ans
still, almost impossible brazil out of top 3
proud 722 9
il y a 12 ans
Yes,but the crack in their armor is getting bigger - lost a tiebreak with Italy,got to a tiebreak with China,lost from Cuba yesterday and didn't get any points from Serbia today. ? Don't get me wrong,Brazil is an enormous team in volleyball,but this WC lets us see what's to come in the next few years,see the big picture ?
Vellagio 8 1
il y a 12 ans
Best scenario: ITA beats POL 3-0/3-1 and POL beats BRA. Then one round before the end everything will be clear. Top 3 will be RUS,POL,ITA
zver 995 13
il y a 12 ans
+2
Best scenario Poland beats everyone 3-0, 3-1 ?
il y a 12 ans
+6
you know what i think? the FORMULA of World Cup is perfect!))

the competition is almost over and what we see?no intricateness, no losings for purpose, no accusations, no fans' arguing.... Everything's plain and fair- the one who wins more takes more points,pure perfectness!! xD
proud 722 9
il y a 12 ans
I agree the WC formula is the fairest there is in volleyball nowadays,but there's still room for numbers ? Today's game Serbia - Brazil wasn't just an honor match,it helped Italy move closer to the ticket for the big O(as I said in a previous post - Serbia doesn't want to play against Italy in May,if possible ? ).
il y a 12 ans
For me Polad will be more more more attention in the last 3 match, beacouse will risk to be 4th in overall..... Italy Brazil and Russia have 1 match on 3 with Poland and the other 2 match are "easy", but the Poland vs Italy - Brazil - Russia OH MY GODDDDDNESSSS!!!!
il y a 12 ans
proud, that's an interesting point by the way!
if at the beginning of the tournament i was wondering how come serbia, the champion of europe, lose so much and so desperately...now i start to doubt my own thoughts about that team....

going to the world cup,they predicted a clash,and that if their chances on Extra Qualification increase comparing to their chances through World Cup. So they started poorely on purpose, lose key gameson purpose BUT when they need a victory (like today against Brazil) they get one!

what a team it is if they do what they want even against such teams as Brazil!

so the biggest losers of the tournament turn out to be the main benefiters and the smartest team there!
casamodena 505 4
il y a 12 ans
OMG few hours without watching WC results and ... What? ... Thank you Serbia! .. Thank you Russia! Good for us. Now Italian guys keep calm and concentated for Poland, the hardest step to Olympics. Forza azzurri!
Kk15 1301 11
il y a 12 ans
This is a day that started very well and continued better!!! ?
I couldn't watch my guys this morning, unfortunally, but I read that after the first set they played well, so, I'm proud of them ?
And then... Damn, I knew Serbia would use their titoular, and I knew they'll finally fight as they know, but still I didn't expect that this would have been enough for a 3points victory over Brazil!!!

I hope Poland-Italy will keep us in the third place, and then I hope Poland will beat Brazil ?

@champion, Ita is third now, so if "Italy does not make any mistake thereafter", we will get the pass even if Brazil will do a perfect job too. And I can't understand why did you say that we don't have nothing to lose...

@kate, I don't think Serbia started the WC poorly on porpuse!! But now that they realized there wasn't any chance for them to qualificate, obviously for them beating Brazil was vital, the only thing they could do for themself.
proud 722 9
il y a 12 ans
Oh,no,Kate,I didn't mean that Serbia has been losing on purpose.Just that after all the loses and the zero chance to qualify for the Olympics through the WC,they started thinking ahead and figured out that it's in their best interest for as many European teams to qualify now,so that there are gonna be not-so-strong teams left for the tournament in Sofia ? I'm sorry for putting all those conspiracy ideas in your head,I didn't really explain myself very well before ?
il y a 12 ans
xDD
why,it's just a thought)) but there's still something in it,isn't there?))
il y a 12 ans
Even when we beat italy, they still will have advantage over brazil (if we will beat them too). Italy need win one match in 10-th round to have 1 point more than bra. So dear Italians here: is better scenario?. We have cbances for win the competition so i would like with a big plesaure decisive game against Russia in last round...btw two teams with wild cards like i said few days ago. - that was my DREAM scenario?
il y a 12 ans
Btw: WC formula is weakless.
proud 722 9
il y a 12 ans
@_k-is-for-kate_
"what a team it is if they do what they want even against such teams as Brazil!" - Can't argue with that ? They were amazing today!
"so the biggest losers of the tournament turn out to be the main benefiters and the smartest team there!" - Do you mean,they're gonna win the Euro qualification? I hope not,that would mean that we won't qualify ? ?
I've never seen "a dead man walking",like Serbia in this tournament,having such influence on the final outcome of the cup...with a single match,they made the tournament even more interesting than it already was ?
But I still don't think that they've lost the matches that they have on purpose.All teams want to be at the Olympics and no one wants to qualify at the last minute ?
kk15,we were writing the same thing at the same time ?
Kk15 1301 11
il y a 12 ans
proud, I don't think Serbia can be already sure of a victory in the qualification tournament if Russia, Poland and Italy won't be there... but their absence will defintly help ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
il y a 12 ans
+2
i think there's something wrong on the matches date.... 2.11 is about 25 days ago =P
raylight 3006 15
il y a 12 ans
If Poland beat both Italy and Brazil I will be glad, but I don't think that is possible. 5 out of 9 points will be great success, may be even 6 or 7
Sllaveq 790 10
il y a 12 ans
Chrison likes this month.. He'll repeat it! ?)
pearl 1003 11
il y a 12 ans
+1
@proud: can u put the link to see ITA-ARG? please...without you I couldn't have seen anything in this WC ?
proud 722 9
il y a 12 ans
+4
I haven't found it yet,or Brazil - Serbia ? Sorry,as soon as I get it,I'll put it up.BTW,this - "without you I couldn't have seen anything in this WC ? " - really made me feel great.All the up/download wasn't for nothing ?
pearl 1003 11
il y a 12 ans
+4
proud: I only said the truth mate ? I work all day, it's been almost impossible for me to watch my guys' matches live. So you deserve to feel great, 'cause you're doing a great thing for me ?
raylight 3006 15
il y a 12 ans
+1
proud she makes us with her ?
proud 722 9
il y a 12 ans
+1
@pearl - And I was wondering why Italy's matches were the most downloaded - turns out all hard working Italians were counting on me ?
@raylight - hehe,thank you ?
pearl 1003 11
il y a 12 ans
+4
Blockmaskinen: "No one will problably read this"...I did ?
proud 722 9
il y a 12 ans
+4
@Blockmaskinen - you're very welcome ?))
Berny 606 6
il y a 12 ans
+5
Blockmaskinen stop going to school and watch matches ? its pretty funny. You must sacrifice everything for volleyball, except work, family :-D I am just joking. Nice to see these kind of words. +1
Kk15 1301 11
il y a 12 ans
+2
@proud: you deserve a biiiiiiig thanks from us for all your uploads!?DD We have the problem of the timetable AND the problem that the WC is only on pay tv, so we can't even see the replay ?
And I love to archieve matches on my hard disk, so I'd download it even if I had the pay tv ?

proud 722 9
il y a 12 ans
+1
Russia - Cuba : http://www.filefactory.com/file/cf574a5/n/2011_11_29_WC_Cub_Rus_voley.mkv
Still nothing on Brazil - Serbia and Italy - Argentina.
Berny 606 6
il y a 12 ans
+1
thanks for RUS-CUB, keep going with this hard work please. I am watching online, but I am not a god, so I dont chase every match ? biiiiiig thanks like Kk15 says.
proud 722 9
il y a 12 ans
+2
Poland - Egypt : http://www.filefactory.com/file/cf58337/n/Poland-Egypt-29.11.2011.avi
Quick win for Poland,I don't know if the match is that good,but again,if anyone is going to make a video of Poland's performance in the WC,it might be useful :)
zver 995 13
il y a 12 ans
+4
@proud you are making great job! thx a lot
Blawatek 47 2
il y a 12 ans
+1
Thank You, proud, it's so helpful!
pearl 1003 11
il y a 12 ans
champion: maybe it's a silly question, but where can i find the statistics you've mentioned?
pearl 1003 11
il y a 12 ans
Thanx a lot champion ? Mmmm, quite odd: Savani 2nd and Zaytsev 5th and they are the two Italian players who have been convincing me less up to now. Mastro only 51st!!! Uhuu I thought he was upper than that ?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Créer le site web pour une agence de volley-ballÊtes-vous le propriétaire de l'agence de volley-ball ?Créez votre siteCréer le site web pour une agence de volley-ball
Êtes-vous le propriétaire de l'agence de volley-ball ?Créez votre site