luigis 3
2023-07-11 • 1437 visualizações • 5 replies

Hello! What link do I need to enter to confirm the change in my daughter's biographical information that was entered incorrectly?

Thank you all ?

Luigi 

Gymnicus 7 2
9 meses atrás

For example, does the club where your daughter plays have a player profile that confirms the information you provided is correct. Then you can use this link, for example.

luigisAuthor 3
9 meses atrás

@Gymnicus ciao vorrei io cambiare i dati da profilo tifoso . c'è un modo da utilizzare? grazie . luigi

Gymnicus 7 2
9 meses atrás

@luigis Unfortunately I don't understand exactly what you want to change. Could you explain that a little more?

luigisAuthor 3
9 meses atrás

@Gymnicus my daughter is a new player on the Mosaico Ravenna volley team. 

Someone created her profile on this site but some personal information (birth, height and weight) is wrong. So, I set up my supporter account but I can't edit this information because I don't know what kind of link to put to confirm these changes. 

JakeGreen 2 5
9 meses atrás
+1

Luigi, ciao a tutti! È possibile utilizzare almeno due opzioni: 1. Inserisci il profilo del giocatore e nell'angolo in alto a destra fare clic su "Sono io", quindi seguire le istruzioni. 2 Creare un nuovo profilo giocatore, inserire tutte le informazioni corrette, quindi nel profilo sbagliato fare clic su "Questo è un duplicato", quindi seguire le istruzioni. Felice di averti aiutato. Buona fortuna!

Create volleyball agency websiteAre you owner of volleyball agency?Create your websiteCreate volleyball agency website
Are you owner of volleyball agency?Create your website