« 1 2 3 4 »

oioi 370 5
12 лет тому назад
Henrique argued with people by calling them brain damaged or something like that so really I don't know how he made 'friends'
12 лет тому назад
+2
Ignaczak should get award for the best libero in the world in this year...2011: simply the best
Someone 875 10
12 лет тому назад
Ok. I may be unpopular, but remid me who was saying that we would achieve nothing?
I believed that our boys can fight for a medal- I always said: "don't be so pesimistic".
cheribee 8 2
12 лет тому назад
+1
Just a thought....

There's a reason why the word sportmanship is created, maybe because of the word sport? ?) And here we are on this very same page talking about volleyball, cheering on our favorite players and our favorite teams. I wish we could all be a sport on everything we write and say.
luck191 287 7
12 лет тому назад
+1
Poles on the podium!
I am proud of them!
raylight 3006 15
12 лет тому назад
I added Russia - France Semifinal 2009 here, Russia - Serbia semifinal is processing
raylight 3006 15
12 лет тому назад
Roninho, I do not agree that Poland deserved to reach that way the bronze medal, with cheating.
Congratulations for the medal because of the fight with heart from Polish players
12 лет тому назад
+3
raylight, you speak good russian, right?

победителей не судят. поляки молодцы, командам России и Болгарии есть чему позавидовать и чему у них поучиться.
NightFox 1457 14
12 лет тому назад
+3
Congrats for the bronze
tysia 579 11
12 лет тому назад
thx NightFox ?

Kurek- he returned to form with the World League
12 лет тому назад
raylight, how can you say that Poland was cheating? I think we all remember game Bulgaria vs Brasilia last year, when noone wanted to win, Im sorry it even wasnt game, it was theatre. Im extremely happy that Poland won, of course it would be better not to lose against Slovakia, but in the end we won with Big Russia, so whats the problem?
Dont judge my team when your team did the same thing las year
proud 722 9
12 лет тому назад
+4
Russia seemed physically and mentally exhausted...I really feel awful for the guys,they had a lot of pressure on them and I guess if it's not the gold,they don't want it.Congratulations to the Polish users here!
dreamandhope,are we on that again?If we were playing to lose,we would have lost.What Brazilians are so upset with is that,us playing with subs,made their parody more obvious.We won that match,remember?Watch the game again,see who the crowd is booing...
Zyta 1332 11
12 лет тому назад
+4
final will be tough match, hopefully for 5 sets!
Sllaveq 790 10
12 лет тому назад
Why always looking in the past.
No one judges you... now the one who will be judged by Bulgarians is Radostin Stoytchev, not you...
Congrats for the medal! Good game..
And.. fff something get wrong with Russia... there will be much discussions I think..
proud 722 9
12 лет тому назад
+2
SkyloIoannes,I worry the Russian federation will show Alekno the door again...I hope they don't,I don't know why,but I really like the guy ?
Sllaveq 790 10
12 лет тому назад
I was thinking the same... he's good coach! I like him too..
12 лет тому назад
+2
no way they take send off, with olympic games in two years it would be insane
cheribee 8 2
12 лет тому назад
me too, i hope they won't fire him again... zenit-kazan must win...
proud 722 9
12 лет тому назад
_k-is-for-kate_ ,fingers crossed that you're right ?
12 лет тому назад
there's nobody in fact to replace him, and besides, the federation is loyal to him, so i'm 100% sure he'll not be
raylight 3006 15
12 лет тому назад
I said Anastazi cheated, not Poland. He is responsible for tactics, he made none for the match, he let polish players to risk maximum for the key points and to lose. I don't blame Poland or Poland NT, I blame Anastazi.
vtnklmdc 686 14
12 лет тому назад
+1
great moment and experience for this young guys
Congratulations they play really well but in the minds of Russians had more yesterday day than today's match of the bronze medal
Kurek,Jarosz and Kubiak show talent and great opportunities
raylight 3006 15
12 лет тому назад
k is for kate - we definitely need to learn from Poland and Serbia to be better at volleyball. They both play with passion and intellect. What we can learn from this championship is that even the best group of players may not be the best team, speaking for Russia, and that even Matey Kaziyski can't win match alone

P.S. I uploaded Russia - Serbia semifinal
oioi 370 5
12 лет тому назад
Ivan The Great or Ivan The Terrible if you like ?
proud 722 9
12 лет тому назад
+2
Now that was a great final!!!Congratulations ,Serbia!!!!!!!!And congratulations Italy for the silver medal and qualifying for the World Cup!!
casamodena 505 4
12 лет тому назад
+4
Italy: a very good match.
Serbia: a very good match + very concrete in decisive moments.
That's the difference.
VolleyboxAuthor 440
12 лет тому назад
+14
[удаленный комментарий]
VolleyboxAuthor 440
12 лет тому назад
+3
[удаленный комментарий]
raylight 3006 15
12 лет тому назад
JRios, please don't generalize
12 лет тому назад
+2
Miljkovic MVP of course?...that is what i expected.
BTW...Savani change Kurek, and Igła replace Bari
ZRE 43 3
12 лет тому назад
I love Poland!
Berny 606 6
12 лет тому назад
+3
CONGRATS Polish brothers and Serbians owners ? and please if be possible to upload 3-4th and grand final matches, so upload this, because I didnt see it ? thanks a lot and have a nice after-volleyball evening ?
chrison you have totally right and your words are sacral.
vtnklmdc 686 14
12 лет тому назад
+3
despite the absence of big star is that Nikola Grbić Serbia showed character and deserved for this victory
and what to Ivan Miljkovic I have no words, just splendid player and now volleyball legend
congratulations
proud 722 9
12 лет тому назад
+1
Ivan - MVP at 32,that's so inspirational!!!Serbians played with such passion,БРАВО БРАТЯ!!!
I didn't expect Bari winning for libero,and I thought it'd be Kubiak,instead of Kurek for serve,but I guess that's what the statistics showed ? So happy for Max!!!
Just for JRios - Why ruin the celebration,man?Facts are on my side,follow your own advice ?
nyshek 434 5
12 лет тому назад
For me it's better that Serbia is a champion. About Russia I say that yesterday Serbia bit them, today Poland ate them?
saku 1032 9
12 лет тому назад
+3
its amazing, history repeated from 2009 but with one small details, 3 other temas on podium;p Russia gains smashed in semi didnt fiht in 3rd palce match, like poland 2 years ago wasnt a favorite, they won, Serbia now same, who of you put on your vote for serbia as a favourite? no one, liek in 2009, and of course most important, MVP get old opposite, legend of his NT, like we say in poland - history repeats itself (but with other teams ??

great tournament, it showed taht not only skills are important, important is also character and teams spirit, inSerbian team it was impresive

worth to remember is level of matches in F4, dramatics actions, once team leading 5 points and have certain win of set, 2 minutes later there is a draw, many many situation like that

that's all, congratulations for Serbia! rgat job, wonderful team
proud 722 9
12 лет тому назад
+2
I agree,saku ? For me the semi-finals and the finals of the ECh were more thrilling than the ones on the WCh.
kristoff 161 3
12 лет тому назад
+1
congratulations serbia! we write only about miljkovic, but i would say about other players - nikic and kovacevic. for me is receiver the most important positio. they don't play in the strongest teams and they aren't any stars, but they both played incredible!
i agree with kapitan bomba - kurek and bari? i can't understand it... savani and igła should be instead of them!
Sllaveq 790 10
12 лет тому назад
Berny 606 6
12 лет тому назад
+1
Yeah, Nikic has always great results in NT, like in 2008 semifinals OH against USA.
Kk15 1301 11
12 лет тому назад
+6
What can I say? ?
First of all, compliment to Serbia, that played great, intense, strong in serve and block, determinated. The best symbol of their strenght to me was the three italian pipes blocked: huge.

Of course I'm sorry because we lost the final, but I can't complain my guys, it was a tough match vs a great and determinate team. I'm still so proud of them, they lead Italy back to the podium after 6 years without any medal, with courage, hard work, sacrifice. We didn't lost the gold medal, we won the silver medal.
I have to thanks Mastro, because he was simply great, so important for this team in blocking, attacking, serving (and in the most important moments!), even defending. Evergreen. MVP of the team.
I hoped he could won the best blocker awards, unfortunally he didn't, but Podrascanin is my second favourite blocker after him, so..?

I have to thanks Sava, with his MB-attack%, with his courage, with his deterimination. Exept vs France, he couldn't have done better. He always hides his not perfect reception with blocks, aces, defense. Cold in the most important action. True capitain.
I'm sorry he didn't won any awards too.

I have to thanks Simo. Be back at the european after his terrible injury, and playing so well... I'm so sorry for that last ball when we were sooo close to the tie break. I'm afraid you won't be able to forget this moment, and I don't know what you were thinking when you decided to left that ball. I won't probably forget that moment too, but at the same time I won't forget you blocking Milijkovic twice, you smiling for your first opportunity to play longer than just for reception, your wonderful tip in that difficoult moment... you did so much for the team, seeing you again on court was amazing. I missed you! Welcome back!

I want to thanks GIOVI, that lead us to the quarter, and that this summer became a father and played for the first time in the NT. And did it well! And I have to thanks BARI, because he had the patient to wait, and did his best. I don't think his best is so high, but I did what he had too. I'm not so sure he deserved the award as best libero, I like Igla a lot, but I'm sure I worked a lot for playing at his best.

I want to thanks DRAGO, even if I think he can be more precise in setting (expecially for Mastro), he showed to be able of being lucid and concentrate in the most important moment, and he always contribuite with his carachters and with many points in blocking, "tipping", serving; I simply wonder when he and Birarelli will find a better "intesa" (?), because we need that. And I'm glad he won the prize of the best setter.

I want to thanks all the others, starting from Mika and Ivan, for who I'm sorry a bit because I'm sure he wanted to do more for the team; Buti and Birarelli, even if I would have kill him in the final xD; Maruotti, Sabbi, Boninfante, Barone for all the "behind the scenes" works.

I want to thanks our coach, that lead the team to the podium after so many years, and that always have the right word in the right moment. I want to thank him for trusting in this new Italy, for loving this guy and respecting them so much.
That was the most important match of your career, but the good things is: I'm sure you'll have many others oppostunities! If I have to find a difect in all the tournament and the training before it, is just leaving Birarelli on court today for so long.The coach that makes us dream.

?
Kk15 1301 11
12 лет тому назад
And compliments to all the awarded!
Even if I would preferred seeing Sava and Mastro there more than Bari ?
proud 722 9
12 лет тому назад
+3
That was beautiful,Kk15 ? So heartfelt !
raylight 3006 15
12 лет тому назад
I added the Award ceremony
raylight 3006 15
12 лет тому назад
I have to say that both teams are not great in fair play, I hope they will fix this to have more pleasure from the matches as someone who don't support passionately neither Serbia or Italy and wants to watch pretty volleyball
12 лет тому назад
+2
CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!!!!
proud 722 9
12 лет тому назад
I have to disagree,raylight,I think the teams that reached the final deserved to be there(you refer to the referee's mistake yesterday?) and made a great show for us,volleyball fans ?
raylight 3006 15
12 лет тому назад
No, I am talking for behaviour today on the final, all this quarrels for points, Berruto cursing CEV representatives, Mastro behaving badly, Serbians acting innocent all the time. It takes away part of the pleasure for the objective viewer.
Kk15 1301 11
12 лет тому назад
And what about Serbian public whistleing to us after the italian anthem?

@proud, thanks for both comments ?
Someone 875 10
12 лет тому назад
Don't tell me that Ignaczak didn't get the award for best libero?! WTF? Did somebody was blind?

And Kurek? He served quite good, but he wasn't the best server at all.
Kk15 1301 11
12 лет тому назад
I was surprise too about the libero...
And about Kurek, in fact later I was thinking but "what did Kurek won? Best spiker? no, it was Mikhailov... best scorer? no, it was Mikhailov, again... best reception was Kovacevic... oh, yes, best server!"

btw, speaking about serve... for sure I won't forget Terzic aces xD
proud 722 9
12 лет тому назад
Kk15,those serves will make his career ?
raylight,Mastro behaving badly?This can't be true...LOL I've heard he likes to "flip the bird" at fans of other teams after a win.What do you do - it's sport,emotions are raw and BIG,it's all part of the fun ?
Someone 875 10
12 лет тому назад
I am totally disgusted about the some awards. Only few of them are fair, but most of them was like: oh... Italy has too less awards lets make Bari the best libero, oh... we forget about Poland lets make Kurek the best server. It's unfair for players who played very well and "left their heart" on the court. I think that the best was Savani (even I think that Milijkovic is the best spiker ever).
Kk15 1301 11
12 лет тому назад
+1
@someone: I totally agree.
I was so sorry not to see Savani awarded ?
I think that if we would have won, he would have may be deserved even the MVP (he played great in all the matches exept vs France, and imo he played better than Milikovic this evening... 71% in attack *.*, yesterday 68% *.*)
But at least I hoped for the best spiker award...

I was also sorry about Mastro. But Podrascanin is in my "dream team" too, so I can stand with him winning the best blocker award?

About Bari, he did his best, and I'm very greateful about that, but he isn't the best...

Well, I would like to see the stats, I only found the one that include also the qualification to the ECh, and the fact that I found with Vermiglio in the list of the best setter told me that these stats are quite useless xD

cheribee 8 2
12 лет тому назад
Congratulations to Serbia!!!
Truly deserve it...
Congratulations to the MVP Milikovic, no doubt about that! and he is actually look like an Actor, HUGH JACKMAN...

To Mikhailov, I think he deserves those two awards. Congratz!
Basil 47 1
12 лет тому назад
+1
My congratulations to Serbia. They really deserve to be the Champions. Russian team was good, but serbians beeing not so technically gifted were stronger in mind, very confident and never gave up. Their fast attacks, great defense and unpredictable setting brought success. And Ivan of course was great, a real leader. Our commentators called him "an icebreaker". Serbian wing spikers were great too.
Italy was good, especially Mastrangelo and Zaytsev, Savani but they were not so strong in mind to take the win.
Anyway these mathes were great. Thans a lot for all the players!!!
zver 995 13
12 лет тому назад
@Kk15 Serbian fans whistled in particular on Dragan Travica, because he is half-croatian. The same "event" took place at the European Championships in handball, in Austria and Switzerland. In the final match France-Croatia, croatian fans whistled on Nikola Karabatić, who is a Serb by origin.
Kk15 1301 11
12 лет тому назад
+2
yes I realized that. What a shame.
But they were whistling us also during the anthem.

I have a great respect for serbian players, but their public sucks. I thought only in soccer, but I was sadly wrong.

And whistled also all Italy on the podium, not just Travica.
I can't imagine what they would have done if we won. Fortunally (or better, unfortunally xD) we will never know.
12 лет тому назад
+1
Yes, I was quite sorry for Italia, when Serbian fans were whistling on them, after Italian anthem and when they were standing on the podium. I thought that thinkgs like that happens only in football matches. To be honest I didnt like organization of this European Championship, some halls weren't prepare to volleyball matches, bad transmission in tv and I didnt like decoration. But in final was a lot of fans, and the most important polish players will bring brozne medals from Austria and Czech Republic, so good memories from this ECH
Kk15 1301 11
12 лет тому назад
+2
I'm checking the stats (now the database stop working=.=)

For the serve I checked Savani and Kurek. And Mastro, that for me was great in serve.

According to the stats Kurek deserved it. He has 0,518 ace/set (9 aces, 18 errors, 68 serves) (not counting the 1/8 - fortunally for him, because he did 8 errors an no ace xD - and considering he didn't play vs Slovakia in the pool). While Savani did 0,443 (9 aces, 20 errors, 76 serves. In the final 1 ace, 5 errors). Mastro had only 0,31 ace/set, but 8 aces, 17 errors, 99 (! he did a lot of long serve runs) serves.

For the block... Well, I love Podrascanin, he is in my "dream team" xD, but... Stats in the hands MASTRO should have taken that awards with not the shadow of a doubt. Even Stankovic deserved it more than Podrascanin.

Podrascanin: 13 blocks; 0.59 block/set. In the 1/4 2 blocks, in the 1/2 3 blocks, in the final 4 blocks.

Mastro: 27 blocks (more than the double!!!!!!!!!), 1,245 block/set. In the 1/4 4 blocks, in the 1/2 3 blocks, in the final 4 blocks.

That is totally unfair!

I'll check the rest when it will work again...
Someone 875 10
12 лет тому назад
Savani had more serve attempts and less errors- it means, that his serve caused more damage on opponents.
If they would award players depending on statistics, tha statistic should be more detailed.

And I would like to add: I am not the one who think that Kurek is week- I think he's a world-class player, but he didn't deserve the award.
12 лет тому назад
nope Savani has 35 errors, Kurek 28...official CEV stats
BTW: i don't like this stats. FIVB site is way better. Even Nowakowski has more block efficiency than Podrascanin
Someone 875 10
12 лет тому назад
Ok ? So when can I get the official stats? And which one are reliable ?
12 лет тому назад
I don't think so you can find reliable stats;(...really bad work...
PS: http://www.cev.lu/Statistics.aspx
Kk15 1301 11
12 лет тому назад
@kapitan_bomba,someone:
Savani 20 errors in these six matches. His stats include also the qualification to the ECh, but you can't count that!
And for Kurek I didn't count the 1/8, where he did 8 errors and no ace. So, 18 errors in 5 match, not six because he didn't play vs Slovakia. And with a match less it's normal that you have less serve attempts... And even with a match less he scored the same number of ace of Sava, and 2 errors less. So he deserved it. If you count 1/8 it's different.

And I still think that Mastro (for my point of view) was more impressive than Sava in serving, thinking about italian players.

I'm not in love with CEV stats too, because they count all togheter the preliminary torunament and the ECh, so it's quite hard to compare the players.

bah, I'm don't like how they gave the award. Also Bari deserved it less than Igla.

12 лет тому назад
@Kk15 you have 100% right mait. I've just seen Cyprus in statistics?...they should have someone competent to count all stas during Championships...
Kk15 1301 11
12 лет тому назад
I think they seat around the table and chose the players. That can be in general a good idea, because stats aren't all, but it has to be judge very fairly.
I also didn't understand who they considerated, only player in "final4"?
because at the WCh the were awards for player that didn't reach the semifinal, like Tille, or the spanish best scorer (I don't rememebr who he is)... I thought it was the same for the ECh, even if it's normal that without matches for 8th-5th places the stats are in favour of who played more matches (that means, the semifinalist).
Anty-PZPS 66 1
12 лет тому назад
CEV provides statistics for the whole European Championships (including qualifications, where also played the Italians)! So Savani scored 16 aces in 40 sets (average 0,400/set). However Kurek scored 9 aces in 22 sets (average 0,409/set)! See it! Kurek simply deserved.
Someone 875 10
12 лет тому назад
Ok, maybe Kurek was better in serve than Savani, but there wasn't someone else who has been more efficient than Kurek?
Kk15 1301 11
12 лет тому назад
+1
Zaytsev 0,408 (counting only the ECh), Milijkovic 0,25, Muserky 0,14 O.o
As I said, Kurek has better stats. Of course I didn't check every one. May be Vadelaux or N'gapeth have even better stats.

@Anty-PZPS: of course it doesn't make any sense to count also the qualification round. Without that Savani has 0,443; Kurek without 1/8 has 0,518. So, Kurek deserve it. I've already said that before.

I also checked the stats for reception: I didn't find the positive%, only the exc%, and Kovacevic has 39.1%... And if you think that Zaystev - who isn't the best receiver ever - has 48,85% of perfect reception, you'll see that probably they could have found somone else (I'm not saying Zaystev)

And about the best spiker...

Sorry for Mikhailov, but Savani deserved it. in this 6 matches he had in the order: 64,3%, 66,7; 40; 66,7; 68,7; 73,9 (*__*), for an average of 63,33%.
Mikhailov: 50%, 48,6%, 64,7%, 64,7%, 56,7%, 51,6%, 67,7%, for an average of 55,7 (actually it's 56,55 if you do the maths... this is the CEV tot).

the more I check the stats, the more I'm disappointed...
For Igla too, of course.
Lordall 54 5
12 лет тому назад
+1
You're right Kk15, Savani should get the best spiker, I checked that too... he has both better attack % and effective % than Maxim...perhaps they took into account the older qualification matches?...In any case FIFB does the stats part better.
Kk15 1301 11
12 лет тому назад
+1
If they had took in account the qualification matches, it would have be impossible for Mikhailov being the best scorer?

ok, it's better if I stop to poisoned my self =.=
I just feel terrible for Mastro and Sava ?

Someone 875 10
12 лет тому назад
+1
@Kk15
And what about Igła? Was there a better libero than him? I guess he was the best digger.
Kk15 1301 11
12 лет тому назад
I didn't check, because I've never seen in CEV stats numbers for the digs, so I think it's impossible to use the stats to judge the liberos... And now in "player stat" I found only the exc% of reception, not the positive%, so...

BTW for the 4 liberos in final4:
name exc% rec eff in rec
Bari 40,9% 0,44
Ignaczak 39,1% 0,34
Sokolov 36,4% 0,3
Rosic 28,7% 0,29

Someone 875 10
12 лет тому назад
@Kk15
Yes, we can't judge liberos (and other awards) only from stats, but stats are very helpful if its are full and reliable. Without digs stats it is hard to judge liberos. Very helpful would be statistics of teams which specific libero play with. When they have good service it is much harder to recieve. Libero don't only recieve, but sometimes also pass the ball. I think that Igła passed perfectly almost everytime.
Kk15 1301 11
12 лет тому назад
Agree! Probably FIVB stats aren't bad, because the winner was Tille and honestly I apreciated him a lot.
12 лет тому назад
+2
FIVB stats are really good...and they have statistic for every position
Someone 875 10
12 лет тому назад
Rosjanie przegrali, bo Muserskiy zapomniał majtek :)
http://sport.wp.pl/kat,80634,title,Przegrali-bo-Muserski-zapomnial-majtek,wid,13804547,wiadomosc.html

Why did Russia lost the bronze medal match? Because Muserskiy forgot his briefs said president of Russian Volleyball Federation :)
proud 722 9
12 лет тому назад
Not the bronze medal match - the semi-final with Serbia ?
tysia 579 11
12 лет тому назад
someone - Igła był lepszy
dlaczego pan nie został najlepszym libero hehe
zver 995 13
12 лет тому назад
in semi-final he forgot a t-shirt ?
12 лет тому назад
proud is right, the thing with uniform happened in the game with serbians.

but anyway, this is nonsense, and if our volleyball federation president really says things like that, it's not just another shame, it's simply pathetic...
zver 995 13
12 лет тому назад
+3
it was just a joke, dude
Someone 875 10
12 лет тому назад
Hey Boys and Girls it was a joke obvoiusly ?
12 лет тому назад
+3
oh then i apologize but i didn't catch it) it's just things like that go straight to sore spot, you know...)
Harleym 55 3
12 лет тому назад
+7
I always have the tendency to give Zver a +1, and im afraid that is just cause of his picture
raylight 3006 15
12 лет тому назад
Serbia have won three European championships, one masked as Olympic games (Brazil lost to Argentina in the quarterfinal due to arrogance) and two normal AND IN ALL THREE THEY PASSED THROUGH RUSSIA AND ITALY
VolleyboxAuthor 440
12 лет тому назад
+1
[удаленный комментарий]
Harleym 55 3
12 лет тому назад
+1
@Chrison:

Considering so many people agree with me, I conclude that more people like that girl in the picture.
I demand somebody to make a mix of her just to please all the fans ?

« 1 2 3 4 »

Вступи в группу игроков в поисках волейбольного клубаИщите ли вы новый волейбольный клуб?Вступите в списокВступи в группу игроков в поисках волейбольного клуба
Ищите ли вы новый волейбольный клуб?Вступите в список