How did you found on volleyball-movies.net?

vtnklmdc 686
2012-06-02 • 5447 Aufrufe • 19 replies
For example I join to this site after seeing Kevinpsb movies about Clayton Stanley on Youtube, where at the beginning was slide with inscription "www.volleyball-movies.pl".I enter to the site and right away I registered on this best site of volleyball.
And what was your story ?

#Volleyboxnetusers #Volleyboxnet

How did you found on volleyball-movies.net?
vatreni 275 12
vor 11 Jahre
+3
I also watched clip at You Tube and at the bottom was sign volleyball- movies.net, and I found this site?
RenanZ 1538 15
vor 11 Jahre
+3
I think, in my case, it was around 04 years ago, but no idea how...But I'm glad I did,
RevanExtasis 746 11
vor 11 Jahre
+4
well you know in my case, i was trolling some people in inside volley that i dont remember know and then i watch the first movie of giba with samba and see the page, was nice XD
Joachim7 321 4
vor 11 Jahre
+3
I also join many years ago but I don't remember how ? It should be like many others by watching movies about some great players ;-)
vor 11 Jahre
+3
hard to remember exactly, i guess i was looking for some full matches and found volleyball-movies somehow...
Milka 116 3
vor 11 Jahre
+2
I don't remember honestly. It was soooo long time ago. ? I joined here on 2009 first time probably.
qsek 831 10
vor 11 Jahre
+2
from YT?
Berny 606 6
vor 11 Jahre
+1
I found movie about Dante Amaral. But after year I was registered here.
vor 11 Jahre
+1
I was interested in the Marshall video. It's the first video I ever saw! I saw the link volleyball-movies.net. And now I am a user! I love it!
Nagor 1445 14
vor 11 Jahre
+7
You can not believe, but I wrote 'volleyball movies' in google xD True story!
Sllaveq 790 10
vor 11 Jahre
+3
I made my first volleyball video and raylight find me and told me to make myself a registration here.. :>>
saku 1032 9
vor 11 Jahre
+2
i found on youtube first video about Dante Amaral by chrison, it was probably 4 years ago
camnow 380 4
vor 11 Jahre
+2
long long time ago in the galaxy far ??? from youtube i think ? someone's upload movies from here...
InivaridU 504 6
vor 11 Jahre
+2
I don't remember, but I start watch volleyball after 2006 world championship and then I saw movie about Marshall somewhere and I think it was coincidance when I came here ?
Sllaveq 790 10
vor 11 Jahre
+2
So it turns out the first movie makers (I don't know which are here from the start of this site) brought most of the people..
Good job! ?
ivolley44 107 5
vor 11 Jahre
+2
I was exploring the internet about Matey Kaziyski and then i saw a movie about him here
NightFox 1457 14
vor 11 Jahre
+3
The chirson's movie about Matey :]
zver 995 13
vor 11 Jahre
+1
@NightFox yea, like me ( i was searching also, video about Marshal ) ? btw it's legendary movie ?
KamilTM 73 1
vor 11 Jahre
+1
I saw film about Wytze Kooistra when he joined to Skra, and i went to this page for more movies ?
Trage dich in die Liste der Spieler ein, die einen neuen Volleyballverein suchenDu suchst nach einem neuen Volleyballverein?Trage dich in die Liste einTrage dich in die Liste der Spieler ein, die einen neuen Volleyballverein suchen
Du suchst nach einem neuen Volleyballverein?Trage dich in die Liste ein