What team would you play for?

2012-04-01 • 2683 Aufrufe • 11 replies
1. Good team, but bad coach.
2. Good coach. but bad team.
NXT 241 3
vor 12 Jahre
Pretty much useless topic but if I had to choose I'd rather go with good coach. Good coach can always make a bad team a good one while bad coach will just make a good team play at the same level. At the very best...
Wilfredo_is_MarshallAuthor 4186 20
vor 12 Jahre
Thanks this really helped me!
raylight 3006 15
vor 12 Jahre
Glenn Hoag with youngsters
Andrut 215 8
vor 12 Jahre
+8
Guys, he just has offers From Trento and Arkas and he doesn't know what to choose ?
raylight 3006 15
vor 12 Jahre
Trentino dominates the world for 3 years in a row without players from Brazil, Russian or American NT /except for Visotto who became national player because of his performance in Trentino/ first with one, and later with two players, best on their positions Kaziiyski and Juantorena. Brazil NT for example had at least three "best in the world" on that position: Dante, Sergio and Ricardo Garcia. A lot of people think Giba and Gustavo Endres best in the world on their positions too. How does bad coach can achieve such success in such conditions?
Zyta 1332 11
vor 12 Jahre
+3
Because he has Voldemort on his side.
raylight 3006 15
vor 12 Jahre
I would go for Harry Potter. Voldemort can't catch a snitch to save his immortality ?
raylight 3006 15
vor 12 Jahre
By the way your answer is somewhere on that list

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies
Zyta 1332 11
vor 12 Jahre
+2
Don't suffer, rayray.
raylight 3006 15
vor 12 Jahre
And not a single argument has been stated by Zyta, defeated on the plane of reasoining.
Zyta 1332 11
vor 12 Jahre
+1
I gave you arguments in the other topic the other day. Perhaps you did not understand them. Not my fault. Go back to your books and don't suffer.
SpielerrankingWer ist der beste Volleyballspieler aller Zeiten?Spielerranking anzeigenSpielerranking
Wer ist der beste Volleyballspieler aller Zeiten?Spielerranking anzeigen