Music to movie about Matey

vtnklmdc 686
2011-01-11 • 3905 vues • 11 replies
Hello everybody i need help.
I am making movie about Matey Kaziyski and i am searching for a good music to this movie.
Could anyone from Bulgaria give me the most popular songs in your country, or the best Bulgarian songs in the history?

#MateyKaziyski

Music to movie about Matey
NightFox 1457 14
il y a 13 ans
find me in skype (mitaka_red) to send you a good song and some BIG plays of matey ?
Berny 606 6
il y a 13 ans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVYEVYnuuME&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU55Flooj3Y

Have fun and a good choice for the movie. This is the hardest part
NightFox 1457 14
il y a 13 ans
when will you release the video ?
Joel2718 426 7
il y a 13 ans
Oli, can't say I agree with you. I hate when people use a song just because 2 or 3 words in it may also be used in the context of volleyball. The song is incredibly annoying too, I don't know who makes music like that, maybe they want to impress 10 year olds who have lots of energy? Well, just my opinion, that's all.
RenanZ 1538 15
il y a 13 ans
Berny 606 6
il y a 13 ans
The song have to be impulsive and emotional, beating on your heart when the player are hitting :-D. Quick tempo of song is not a good idea. Maybe between middle :-) my opinion. Peace
Renegat 46 1
il y a 13 ans
Good Charlotte - Alive. I think this song could be good for you video ?. Just listen to this song ?.
il y a 13 ans
I HAVE AN IDEA AND A GOOD ONE TOO, I THINK!

** AKCENT - RUNAWAY ** PLEASE WRIGHT ME A PERSONAL MASSAGE!
Sllaveq 790 10
il y a 12 ans
+1
I can make one ?
Sllaveq 790 10
il y a 12 ans
So, I started .. how about Blue Stahli - East?
That's my choice ? For now..
Sllaveq 790 10
il y a 12 ans
I did. I'm not the one who can make good videos with songs having lyrics. I need only instrumentals and there are no instrumentals indicated..
I'm waiting Bulgaria end EC and I will begin. For now I have some scenes cut and that song..
Rejoignez la liste des joueurs à la recherche d'un club de volley-ballÊtes-vous à la recherche d'un nouveau club de volley-ball ?Rejoignez la listeRejoignez la liste des joueurs à la recherche d'un club de volley-ball
Êtes-vous à la recherche d'un nouveau club de volley-ball ?Rejoignez la liste