Music to movie about Matey

vtnklmdc 686
2011-01-11 • 3859 views • 11 replies
Hello everybody i need help.
I am making movie about Matey Kaziyski and i am searching for a good music to this movie.
Could anyone from Bulgaria give me the most popular songs in your country, or the best Bulgarian songs in the history?

#MateyKaziyski

Music to movie about Matey
NightFox 1457 14
13 years ago
find me in skype (mitaka_red) to send you a good song and some BIG plays of matey ?
Berny 606 6
13 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVYEVYnuuME&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU55Flooj3Y

Have fun and a good choice for the movie. This is the hardest part
NightFox 1457 14
13 years ago
when will you release the video ?
Joel2718 426 7
13 years ago
Oli, can't say I agree with you. I hate when people use a song just because 2 or 3 words in it may also be used in the context of volleyball. The song is incredibly annoying too, I don't know who makes music like that, maybe they want to impress 10 year olds who have lots of energy? Well, just my opinion, that's all.
RenanZ 1538 15
13 years ago
Berny 606 6
13 years ago
The song have to be impulsive and emotional, beating on your heart when the player are hitting :-D. Quick tempo of song is not a good idea. Maybe between middle :-) my opinion. Peace
Renegat 46 1
13 years ago
Good Charlotte - Alive. I think this song could be good for you video ?. Just listen to this song ?.
13 years ago
I HAVE AN IDEA AND A GOOD ONE TOO, I THINK!

** AKCENT - RUNAWAY ** PLEASE WRIGHT ME A PERSONAL MASSAGE!
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
+1
I can make one ?
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
So, I started .. how about Blue Stahli - East?
That's my choice ? For now..
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
I did. I'm not the one who can make good videos with songs having lyrics. I need only instrumentals and there are no instrumentals indicated..
I'm waiting Bulgaria end EC and I will begin. For now I have some scenes cut and that song..
Temporarily disabled
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking