Regular season of Italian Serie A1 2012/13

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »

Kk15Author 1301 11
12 anni fa
Macerata-Cuneo 3-2 (?! Macerata won in 7 days vs Trento, Novosisbik(..), Cuneo!)

M.Roma- Belluno 3-2 (?)

Padova-Modena 2-3 (and very tie tie break, compliments to Padova! But they're still first, I think, because Macerata lost another point. But Modena hasn't played yet we the others 3 teams in the top4)

Trento-San Giustino clear 3-0

Latina-Monza 1-3

Piacenza-Vibo 3-2 (first victory by Piacenza!)

casamodena 505 4
12 anni fa
Yeah Kk15 we haven't. On today we literally come back on the Earth =)
A suffered and in my opinion undeserved victory against a weaker team in a good-shape day ( thinking we were even 21-24, on the score of 1-2). Good game only for Yosifov, for others to be deleted soon. Kooy from 81% to 18% within a match, Anderson only two terrifying pipes to note and Dennis with much ups and downs. For Padova a very inspired Simeonov, impressive defense and counter attack %es and a super Gonzalez! 11 points for a setter are monstrous! (5 aces and 4 blocks for him)
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 anni fa
+1
I'm curious, what about Martino? (I couldn't watch any match today, not even Rome at home ? )

Yosifov isn't my favourtie player actually, but I'm missing him so much ?
pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
+1
Well, I didn't watch the whole match of Padova v Modena (the streaming was too bad) but what I saw was: Modena every now and then a little bit chaotic in its game; Padova pretty good on defense but, I don't know, not utterly convincing imho.

@Kk15: Martino played a satisfactory match. I really hope he has cleaned up his own act, 'cause he's not a bad player at all and he could be useful to our NT a lot!!

MRoma won again, this time v Sisley...well, maybe they've learnt how to do it ;-P

PS. Rumours about Zaytsev in Trento next season as a substitude of Juantorena who might go to Zenit Kazan.
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
+2
in my opinion the match was not won by Modena, but it was lost by Padova
raylight 3006 15
12 anni fa
Yosifov made them lose ?
casamodena 505 4
12 anni fa
+1
@Kjeldhor,raylight I totally agree with both of you.
@Kk15 Martino entered on the 1st set for Kooy because simply can't do worse. Good match in reception as well as serve, but much less in attack ( the onliest points were on impossible hits with solid triple block with the ball coming from the far back XD). He played about 4 sets overall, making nearly 3 kills on block in a row during the 1st-2nd set ( who were his onliest points for the majority of the match).
@Kjeldhor See you on Saturday ? , hope to see a match worthy of the last semifinals ( including the result ?).. PS The sports hall will be the same hell ?
@Kk15 Me too I'm curious about Zaytsev: did he throw other 7 "scaldabagni" or "lavatrici", as used to say by Rai's commentator? I'm sure he won the game by himself with such serves!
For non-italian speaking people, just to understand my last sentence, the words I put into " " are common very heavy household appliances to emphasize the strongness of the hits (In italy is a very used volleyball's way of saying)

Kk15Author 1301 11
12 anni fa
I didn't watch the match yet ? Unfortunally I couldn't go yesterday... But I'm sure he did, and considering he scored 31 points, and considering what I heard from other fans, yes, I kinda won at least half of the match by himself xD Good job indeed also by Sabbi and Paparoni.
pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
+1
I also heard Sabbi was great. Let's keep our fingers crossed about the boy ;-)
casamodena 505 4
12 anni fa
+1
Casa Modena - Itas Diatec Trentino 0-3 (17-25,20-25,16-25)
I think the result explains the match better than I can ever do. There was no match.
pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
Wow! I thought it would have been a tougher match for Trento o_O Unfortunately I was working (yes, on Saturday too!!! :-(( ) so I couldn't see it. But, as casamodena wrote in his post, as a matter of fact the final score is pretty eloquent!!
raylight 3006 15
12 anni fa
Esko is not Rezende to pass to the MB with bad reception, which is the key against Trento. 100% for the MB's but only 6 passes
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 anni fa
I didn't realized at all that yesterdayevening Cuneo and Ravenna playing!
Cuneo-Ravenna 3-0

Itas Diatec Trentino 15*, Casa Modena 14*, Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo 14*, Lube Banca Marche Macerata 13, Acqua Paradiso Monza Brianza 9, Andreoli Latina 8, Marmi Lanza Verona 7, Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia 6, Sisley Belluno 6, M. Roma Volley 5, Energy Resources San Giustino 5, Fidia Padova 5, Copra Elior Piacenza 3, CMC Ravenna 1*

Today:
Domenica 30 ottobre 2011, ore 17.30

Energy Resources San Giustino – M. Roma Volley Diretta Rai Sport 1
Diretta streaming su http://www.raisport.rai.it/dl/raisport/multimedia/diretta.html

Domenica 30 ottobre 2011, ore 18.00

Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia – Lube Banca Marche Macerata
Sisley Belluno – Fidia Padova
Marmi Lanza Verona – Acqua Paradiso Monza Brianza
Andreoli Latina – Copra Elior Piacenza

Macerata has the chance to grab the first place^^

Kk15Author 1301 11
12 anni fa
I didn't realized at all that yesterdayevening Cuneo and Ravenna playing!
Cuneo-Ravenna 3-0

Itas Diatec Trentino 15*, Casa Modena 14*, Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo 14*, Lube Banca Marche Macerata 13, Acqua Paradiso Monza Brianza 9, Andreoli Latina 8, Marmi Lanza Verona 7, Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia 6, Sisley Belluno 6, M. Roma Volley 5, Energy Resources San Giustino 5, Fidia Padova 5, Copra Elior Piacenza 3, CMC Ravenna 1*

Today:
Domenica 30 ottobre 2011, ore 17.30

Energy Resources San Giustino – M. Roma Volley Diretta Rai Sport 1
Diretta streaming su http://www.raisport.rai.it/dl/raisport/multimedia/diretta.html

Domenica 30 ottobre 2011, ore 18.00

Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia – Lube Banca Marche Macerata
Sisley Belluno – Fidia Padova
Marmi Lanza Verona – Acqua Paradiso Monza Brianza
Andreoli Latina – Copra Elior Piacenza

Macerata has the chance to grab the first place^^

pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
+1
S.Giustino v MRoma ended a few minutes ago. 3-0 for the Roman Team. Nice performances by Sabbi (I'm so happy) and Zizzo.
Lebl should seriously take into consideration the idea of starting a diet to lose weight...and i'm not joking!!
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
+1
Trento at top.. again =)
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 anni fa
+1
Sorry, not that I'm happy about that, but why he got a minus for referring facts?
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 anni fa
+1
BTW, I was in San Giustino, wonderful atmosphere thanks to their great fans, but now they're starting to be a bit upset with them sometimes...

And wonderful Rome! Expecially Sabbi (73%in attack - 11 over 15, 1 error, 1 blocked - 1 ace, 3 blocks) Lebl (incredible! 6 blocks, 4 attacks with 80%! pity that his serve isn't a thread for no one), Ivan (MVP, 65% attack - 11 over 17, 1 error -, 2 aces, 2 great blocks, 71%50% rec.).
raylight 3006 15
12 anni fa
Piacenza lost another won match...
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
+2
i really can't undestand Piacenza... whit that players Piacenza should be at 5-6th position
casamodena 505 4
12 anni fa
+1
Would we want to talk about Vibo vs Macerata,then? Incredible, this season is surprising me even more. No team seems to have a clear leadership except Trento which deservedly is back on the top.
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 anni fa
me too... But we all know that good players don't necessary make a good team...
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
+2
i know that.... but really can't understand, Nikolov and Papi too are not only a good players, they are a great player that usually play for the teams, the real Piacenza was the one who win the first 2 set, can't explain what's appened
raylight 3006 15
12 anni fa
Bulgarian syndrome - good players make weaker than their potential team. I hope they will overcome it. I hope Penchev wiil show some lion heart on the court, two receptions -two errors is not acceptable for our next Plamen Konstantinov, and every match so far is like that
pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
As regards Macerata: second defeat in one week (first in C. Cup and yesterday in NLeague. Now, considering that almost half of our NT actually play for Lube and that World Cup is about to start, do you think we should begin getting worried??
raylight 3006 15
12 anni fa
I don't think that any team at the World Cup could afford not to be - Brazil, USA, Russia, Cuba, Poland, Serbia, Italy - everyone can beat everyone here
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 anni fa
+1
True, raylight!

Remember: TODAY AT 18.00 ITALIAN SUPERCUP! Trento vs Cuneo

This is the 6th final in a row in italian competitions with Cuneo and Trento as protagonist!
pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
+2
And the obviuos result was that Trento won...Surprise, surprise!!
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 anni fa
+1
Well, the real surprise is that with 3 CL and 3 WCCh won, this is the first Italian supercup for Trento!!! ?
raylight 3006 15
12 anni fa
With their schedule it is not surprise actually, but they could have played better finals in Seria A1, two titles from 4 tries is not their maximum potential
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 anni fa
+1
Rauwerdink operated to the hand (injured during San Giustino-M.Roma), 30-40 days of stop.

Poor San Giustino, really unlucky period...

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/post/25719466/rauwerdink-operato-si-ferma-per-40-giorni
Zyta 1332 11
12 anni fa
but now will a break for World Cup, so it's not that bad for him ad the club.
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 anni fa
There's also voices (Pasini wrote it) that Monza would love to hire Facu...
(He aslo said that is seems facu doean't have a great feeling in the team...)
raylight 3006 15
12 anni fa
Facundo Conte must be main player, not sub. If they want 3 spikers, they must rotate them frequently
pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
Consider that S. Giustino's season up to now hasn't been brilliant. No wonder he wants to go away.
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 anni fa
Of course Facu will be titoular in Monza, with.. Nikic? Or with the one in the better shape ?

But is not really nice to leave a troubled team, I think. I wouldn't apreciate Facu so much if he'll do that. I consider him a champion (or at least a potential one), and I expect him to act like one.
He should be the one that takes the team on is shoulders, like Zaytsev did last year in Rome for example, after all the problematics Rome had (Cisolla injury, Poey leaving the team, many players not in shape good enough to train...). Not the one that leaves the team in trouble as soon he has the chance!
And let me admit that imo he is not shining as he does with Argentina...

But it's also true that if he isn't in good relation with the team, staying could damage the team itself (ex: Martino in Macerata during the play offs); and I can understand that he would like to play with De Cecco, if he had the chance.

casamodena 505 4
12 anni fa
Talking about Martino, tonight nice match Modena vs Macerata. Everybody wonders if this match with its value and motivations related to his past will lead Martino to 100% form. I don't believe in that so much especially since he has to improve the attack, but I hope for sure! Anyway, he shouldn't play from the beginning.
Obviously no raisport nor streaming for who can't see the match from live, tonight at 20:05 they broadcast HORSE RIDING. Just ridicolous!
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 anni fa
+2
Fortunally Rome is playing at home, so I won't lose the match!!

But I would never criticize Raisport in this perios, because now that Sky has the right for the World Cups I'm missing Raisport sooo badly ?
And Sky also provide to let impossible for who is in Italy to follow the matches on Laola. And they're going to do the same with others live streaming, I could follow the first two matches of the famale NT, but I'm really afraid that before the beginning of the male WC Sky will have extended their plan of doing-everything-in-their-power-in-order-not-to-let-people-watching-italian-NT. I'm really mad with Dallari too(he is Sky sport vice director).
And shame on FIPAV, they said they want to spread vb and now that they have a NT (I'm thinking to the male one, expecially) that people love to follow, and that finally brought Italy back on the podium for everyone pleasure, they let impossible follow the matches. Nice move, indeed >___<

I guess they'll trasmitt Modena-Macerata, BTW. I think that may be they're used to/they have to transmitt the same match only once during the reg.ses, and a similar match could be more interesting later than now... And there is the problem of the 'par condicio', they can't trasmitt 10 Macerata, Trento, Cuneo and 1 Padova e.g., even if probably more people would prefer to watch the best teams.

Said that, in effect they could have offered two matches also this weekend, one at 17.30 and one at 20.30 (instead of the one of the Sundey afternoon)
pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
Maybe i'll make a silly question, but I don't know so I ask: all the matches will be played today, won't they? No matches tomorrow, am I right??
casamodena 505 4
12 anni fa
They will pearl! ?
pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
@casamodena: I'm talking about Serie A1, of course, not even A2.
casamodena 505 4
12 anni fa
I meant to say they will (on yesterdays) so no match on today ?
Results:
Acqua Paradiso Monza - Sisley Belluno 0-3 (15-25, 20-25, 19-25)
Copra Elior Piacenza - Marmi Lanza Verona 3-0 (25-18, 25-21, 25-11)
Energy San Giustino - Bre Banca Cuneo 1-3 (20-25, 19-25, 25-19, 18-25)
Fidia Padova - T. Callipo Vibo Valentia 0-3 (22-25, 22-25, 19-25)
Itas Diatec Trentino - Cmc Ravenna 3-0 (25-21, 25-16, 25-21)
Lube Macerata - Casa Modena 3-1 (22-25, 25-23, 25-17, 25-22)
M. Roma Volley - Andreoli Latina 3-2 (18-25, 15-25, 25-16, 25-18, 15-9)
raylight 3006 15
12 anni fa
Piacenza finally kicked ass!
raylight 3006 15
12 anni fa
Zhekov is the Bulgarian Grbic!
pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
What can I say about yesterday's scores? Well: Roma has a schizophrenic team!! I mean, these guys are able to win 3-0 over Vibo away, and last night they seriously run the risk of being defeated 3-0 by Latina, which is a good team of course but not so good as Vibo imo. I don't know what kind of problem they have, maybe lack of concentration...but Giangio has to do somenthing with that and soon, if he doesn't want to repeat last year season!!

And what about Vibo??? My Gosh, this team is simply awesome this year. I'm so happy ;-) I only hope they won't spoil it all at the end of the season (as they did last year)!!
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 anni fa
+1
Rome-Latina was a very strange match, with a lot of incredible stupid mistake (expecially by Rome), and a lot of lucky situation, like a block digged by chance with the head, and then ended on the elbow of another player, and then on the shoulder of another one, and point. This was almost by Latina, we had only Maruotti lucky ace (the net totally helped). And a team dominating for two set, the other one for the rest of the match (fortunally I cheers for the "other one"!!! )

For example, would you belive that Rome lost the first set 25-18 with 75%70% in reception and 54% in attack?! (Latina 46%31%; 58%). And with Sabbi at 20% in attack (he made several mistakes and I noticed that, but honestly I didn't realized he had such low stats in attacs, I would have thought 40% at least...)

BTW, excellent match by Maruotti that deserved the MVP, but also Ivan (exept in serve, 6 errors and not as usefull as he can be) did a great match, 66% in attack, 57%57% in reception (with 35 reception! He is receiving so well lately, but it's also true that Latina doesn't have such an amazing serve imo...). Paparoni played very good in reception, while in defense he wasn't playing so well in the first two set, then he improved a lot!

Lebl will drive me crazy with is useless float serve (only in the tie break happened that he served more than once in the same serve run, and the first 5-6 time he serve was perfect rec-MB or opposite direct point), but he is doing very well in block and attack, and also in how he is staying on court. Bjelica is so funny xD, always pissed off , but he is playing well too lately, also in serve he often makes break points, and not many mistake.

ps go Macerata!!! I read that Savani and Parodi (and also Travica) played very well, I was so pleased to heard that, the WC is so close!

pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
Maruotti has to wake-up!! He can't play a good match (as he did yesterday) and then play other 4 matches in a dreadful way (as he's been doing since the beginning of the season)!! That's the reason why he won't be in the WC with our NT!! And it's a pity, 'cause he's not a bad player!
casamodena 505 4
12 anni fa
Voices about ukrainian spiker Andrii Diachkov from Modena to Monza or Vibo.
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
abstinence ?
pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
+2
@Kjeldhor: all you need is just a little patience! On the 8th of December it will start all over again ;D
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
i loose my patient somwhere
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
voice (Bernardinio) say that Murilo and Bruno want return to Modena...
pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
+1
Thanx God this devastating ? WC has ended!! Now we can come back to our beloved "campionato" ?
Are you happy and ready Kjeldhor? ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
+1
happy can't describe my feeling now ?
pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
+1
ahahahah Kjeld ? Non ho ancora saputo se hanno sistemato dotvolley. Però adesso riesco nuovamente a postare i commenti; potresti ritentare per vedere se stavolta riesci a registrarti ? sennò mando un altro messaggio di rimprovero all'admin ahahaha ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
Firendly match
Itas Diatec Trentino-Copra Elior Piacenza 3-2

(31-29, 25-20, 20-25, 25-27, 15-12)

ITAS DIATEC TRENTINO: Raphael 1, Lanza 16, Brinkman 9, Sokolov 19, Kaziyski 7, Djuric 19, Colaci (L); Della Lunga, Stokr 15. N.e. Juantorena e Burgsthaler. All. Radostin Stoytchev.

COPRA ELIOR: Kral 12, Nikolov 30, Massari 12, Tencati 15, Zhekov 15, Papi 14, Marra (L); Sidibè, Penchev 1, Ammerman. N.e. Marretta. All. Angelo Lorenzetti.

ARBITRI: Pozzato di Bolzano e Florian di Altivole (Treviso).

DURATA SET: 31’, 24’, 22’, 29’, 16’; tot 2h e 2’.

NOTE: 1.000 spettatori circa. Itas Diatec Trentino: 14 muri, 2 ace, 17 errori in battuta, 7 errori azione, 51% in attacco, 59% (27%) in ricezione. Copra Elior: 12 muri, 5 ace, 17 errori in battuta, 11 errori azione, 50% in attacco, 74% (40%) in ricezione.

pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
+1
Ma quando hanno giocato? When did they play?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
2/12/2011- PalaTrento
pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
Avantieri! Cavolo, non ne sapevo nulla o_O e ho pure un amico di Trento ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
@Pearl: durante la WC Trento ha fatto un triangolare con Belluno e Verona, una partita a Innsbruck e l'ultima questa con Piacenza in casa, dove Djuric ha giocato opposto e Sokolov in banda
pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
+1
@Kjeld: adesso chiamo il mio amico e gli do una bella tirata d'orecchi perché son sicura che è pure andato a vedere qualcosa e non mi ha detto niente ?(
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa

TRENTINO VOLLEY OSPITE DELL’INTER AD APPIANO GENTILE

Trento, 5 dicembre 2011

Mattinata a stretto contatto con il mondo del calcio quella vissuta oggi da una delegazione della Trentino Volley. Fra le ore 11 e le 13 l’allenatore Radostin Stoytchev, il Team Manager Riccardo Michieletto, il Preparatore Atletico Martin Poeder, il capitano Matey Kaziyski e Jan Stokr sono stati infatti ospiti dell’Inter presso il centro sportivo “Angelo Moratti” di Appiano Gentile (provincia di Como).

L’appuntamento, organizzato grazie alla collaborazione e all’interessamento della Trentino Marketing (azienda di promozione territoriale della Provincia, sponsor comune di entrambe le Società) ha permesso così a due eccellenze dello sport italiano, entrambe Campioni del Mondo in carica per Club, di proseguire quella conoscenza che era già stata intrapresa durante l’ultima estate quando il Team Manager Riccardo Michieletto salì a Pinzolo per visitare il ritiro pre-campionato nerazzurro. E’ stato poi stato messo in calendario un incontro fra i principali dirigenti delle due Società che dovrebbe svolgersi a marzo 2012.

Alla Pinetina i gialloblù oggi hanno potuto visionare da vicino tutte le strutture di allenamento dell’Inter e confrontare con il loro staff differenze ed analogie nei metodologie di lavoro, in un colloquio prettamente tecnico simile a quello che Poeder aveva avuto il 4 settembre 2010 a Monaco di Baviera anche con lo staff del Bayern. Per l’occasione con i gialloblù si sono intrattenuti a lungo il centrocampista Esteban Cambiasso, con uno dei preparatori atletici Roberto Niccolai e con l’allenatore Claudio Ranieri che prima di tutto ha voluto fare i propri complimenti per le tante vittorie ottenute dalla Trentino Volley negli ultimi anni.

“E’ stata una giornata diversa dal solito ma molto interessante e piacevole – ha spiegato Matey Kaziyski ai microfoni di Inter Channel, che lo ha intervistato dopo che lo stesso capitano aveva potuto seguire da vicino l’allenamento nerazzurro - . Da quando sono arrivato in Italia l’Inter ha sempre ottenuto grandi vittorie e quindi avevo particolare interesse a conoscere questo mondo; la nostra storia nelle ultime stagioni è stata simile e la speranza è di proseguire a braccetto i rispettivi cicli”.

“E’ stato interessante potersi confrontare con un allenatore esperto e preparato come Claudio Ranieri – ha aggiunto Radostin Stoytchev - . Nonostante le grandi differenze fra i due sport abbiamo scoperto che ci sono molte cose in comune e che comunque è sempre la testa fare la differenza, ancora prima delle qualità fisiche e tecniche”.

raylight 3006 15
12 anni fa
What is this Italian job here ?
pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
+1
@Kjeldhor: uahahaha you did cut/paste from "pianeta volley" man?!!! ?

@raylight: Italian Discussion= Italian Users= Italian Job ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
no.. copy/paste from Trentino newsletter =P... maybe piantavolley do the same =P
pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
@Kjeldhor: chapeau ?
pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
Gente ? ancora un giorno e si riparte ?

One more day and it will all start again folks ?

@raylight: hope you'll be satisfied man...i've put the translation into English just for you ?
raylight 3006 15
12 anni fa
Thank you very much, sorry for making it harder for you, but this league belongs to the world to celebrate it together with Italian people ?
raylight 3006 15
12 anni fa
And the keyboard wins ?

I don't understand it much, but Google helps sometimes
raylight 3006 15
12 anni fa
Nonostante le grandi differenze fra i due sport abbiamo scoperto che ci sono molte cose in comune e che comunque è sempre la testa fare la differenza, ancora prima delle qualità fisiche e tecniche”. I like this part
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
yeah, i hope the similitude are done.. this year inter is not playing well ?
pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
+1
@raylight: did you post the same comment twice 'cause you wanted to emphasize the fact that you liked that part of the article, right? ? I didn't know you understand Italian ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
+1
or maybe he's fighting whit the keyboard ?
raylight 3006 15
12 anni fa
And the keyboard wins ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
+1
ahhahahahah

can't w8 anymore... 2 matches in 3 day again ?
raylight 3006 15
12 anni fa
Kjeldhor, can you tape RAI matches, we will find way to upload them or make highlights/ shortcuts of them?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
+1
i can tape the rai matches, but they will be over 8 gb each, so it's hard upload all the matches ?
raylight 3006 15
12 anni fa
I can give you skype, we can work it out
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
i dunno if skype work on big files lol
raylight 3006 15
12 anni fa
It works, I transmit volleyball matches via skype
pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
Is anybody watching Latina v Macerata on tv or steaming??
raylight 3006 15
12 anni fa
Please, tape the matches from today, Italian friends ?
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 anni fa
I watched the last part of it, nice third set exept too much serve errors ?
Macerata won 3-0 vs Latina
Roma won 3-1 vs Ravenna!!!5th victory in a row ?
Cuneo won 3-1 vs Belluno
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
was outside, sorry ray can't taped...

i'll tape sunday match ?
raylight 3006 15
12 anni fa
I will accept whatever you can contribute, Kjeldhor, no worry ?

Kk15, Roma beat Verona

P.S. Did you tape something from today?
pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
+1
What a match for Vibo ? I didn't watch it but look at the score: Vibo v Trento 1-3 (25-19; 24-26; 29-31; 22-25)!!! These guys can play and be hard opponents for anyone!! I'm so happy for them!

I watched Latina-Macerata: 0-3. Not much to say about it. Lube too strong, and Latina too imprecise. Latina really played only third set, after Prandi changed Troy with Jarosz and sent on court the young Greek spiker Fragkos (very interesting player btw).

Further comments and opinions ....coming soon ?
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 anni fa
+2
@raylight I've no idea why I wrote Ravenna xD Probably while I was writing I was checking Ravenna-Padova result... I really don't know!

BTW, 3 tie breaks, all ended 15-13! I was really surprised about San Giustino winning 2 sets vs Modena, without Conte and with Rawuerdink out of court...

I agree with you, Fragkos played an interesting match.
I laughed a lot for Prandi terrible English, and it was great when he was speaking with Troy: "serve on Kovar" (Troy's expression: O.o) So Prandi added "The outside hitter, not Parodi... Kovar"
I couldn't believe in this conversation xD Half of the time out to say who is Kovar xD
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
+2
kk15, san giustino can win 2 set against modena and vibo can scare trento ...that's the reason why italian league is the most difficult
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
+1
today i'll tape Andreoli Latina VS Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia
pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
+1
Thank you Kjeld...the match I would like to see but I can't ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
taped (tryed a low quality... only 3 GB ?)
ray, do you prefer transfer on skype? or u want me to upload on filefactory?

@pearl and ray: u didn't lost a good match... a lot of errors, Nikolov whit fever, Papi sickened, Zechov.. i don't know where was his mind during the match
pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
Ouhouh...che batosta Vibo! I'm not sure about the translation but it should be something like "What a bad knock for Vibo" They lost 3-0 to Latina... honestly, after their hard-fought match vs Trento 2 days ago, I didn't expect such a "debacle" (25-21; 25-22; 25-14!!) ? I hope Kjeldhor can upload something about this match, 'cause I'm curious to see what happened!!
pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
@Kjeldhor: I started watching Ravenna- Piacenza but streaming was crap so I gave up! I've read that Ravenna won 3-0.
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
Piacenza 0 - 3 Ravenna
Macerata 3 - 2 Monza
Latina 3 - 0 Vibo
san Giustino 1 - 3 Verona
Belluno 2 - 3 Modena
Roma 1 - 3 Trento
Padova 2 - 3 Cuneo

Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
+1
good news for Trento: Macerata, Modena and Cuneo lost 1 point ?
pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
Damn it!! Trento doesn't need such "presents" from other Scudetto's claimants (btw, can you suggest a word to translate Scudetto...'cause I have no idea hahahah).. They are strong enough ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
uhmm... italian cup?
pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
Don't know Kjeld. "Vincere lo scudetto" is more like "to win the championship". I think that in football they can say "shield"...but 1. i'm not so sure and 2. even though it's possible to use this word, i don't know if we can use it also for other sports. I guess ths is one of the biggest mystery of mankind hahahah ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
i really don't know how to translate.. but i'm sure is not "shield" the exactly word ?
pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
Well, sorry for our foreign friends who don't speak Italian...the mystery will remain unsolved ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
i've a great idea... we should call it "trentino's cup" i'm sure that all the peolpe in here can uderstand XDXDXD
pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
hahahhah Kjeld what a pity I cannot give 5 stars for that ? hahahha

BTW, have you noticed that the only two people commenting this discussion lately is you and I?? ?
pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
+2
I've read a brief article about the match on MRoma website... it seems that Matey didn't play the whole match, and Stoytchev subsituted him several times. I think he only played the last set entirely. If I know more I'll write it.
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
+1
matey played 3 set (last one Rado tried Sokolov as a wing-spiker) and he often get switched whit Della Lunga, but only 1 reception is hard to explain (maybe whit 28 for Osmany and 26 for Bari, roma got a bad serve today)
raylight 3006 15
12 anni fa
Matey as opposite?
raylight 3006 15
12 anni fa
Kjeldhor, tomorrow evening I will receive the file if you send it ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
no... sokolov as a spiker, we had stokr as opposite LOL
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
+1
@ray: kk i'll upload on filefactory.. is too much faster (and i can use university connection ?)
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
+2
argh.. i'm stupid to explain? SOKOLOV AS A WING-SPIKER/LATERAL/RECEIVER
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 anni fa
+2
I won't be surprised that we serve always on the libero, I remember vs Cuneo in 4 sets we served 4 times on Wjisman that had 25% positive and 0%, and thousand time on Henno and Ngapeth xD

BTW, I couldn't watch the match (I'll tomorrow evening, tough), but I read that at 24-17 of the 4th set (after being serving from 19-17 to 24-17 I think), Osmany served (laughing and after speaking with Stoitchev) a "sky ball", like someone use in beach volley (I've only seen Daniele Lupo doing that), serving ... I don't know how to say that... like in U13,when you keep the ball in your left hand under the chest level and hit it from down with the right hand...

I'm mad at him, how you dare to disrespect your opponents like that??!! Giani said he was really sorry about this lack of respect, and that it has never happened to see smth like this in his whole career. MRoma fans were really upset about that, and Trentino fans apologize for Osmany behaviour. I can't believe he did smth like that. Shame.

ps: when I checked the results I didn't pay attention on Ravenna winning 3:0!! I'm glad for them! Monza took 1 pint to Macerata, I have to check if Conte played or not (there was smth about his tranfer documents...)
raylight 3006 15
12 anni fa
Well, Kk15, Juantorena served 32 times with 2 errors and 5 aces, he sure didn't want to offend you, but probably felt it is too easy to serve against Roma? I am sure he will apologize for that
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
+1
no ray, unfortunately he really disrespect opponents ?
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 anni fa
+1
Is exactly the fact that in serve he did what he wanted to that makes this action so irrespectful for the opponents, raylight!!!!
If Lebl after serving jump-serve serveral times and constantly putting the ball in the middle of the net (that happened more than once)) chosed to serve like Osmany did, it woudln't have been offensive for the opponents (but probably the fans of his own team would have whistled him xD)
Whereas Osmany action said: "you showed that you are so incompetent that I can afford to serve even like a 13 years old kid vs you not being afraid of losing the match". And remember that he did it laughing.
raylight 3006 15
12 anni fa
He did it laughing?! To me sounds funny which means that I should fix my own manners, it shouldn't sound like that. I totally understand why people in the hall are offended, I would be mad on your place
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
From ufficial trentino news (but i don't believe it too much):

JUANTORENA SULL’ULTIMA BATTUTA DEL MATCH DI ROMA: “SOLO UNA SFIDA CON ME STESSO, NON VOLEVO OFFENDERE NESSUNO”
Roma, 11 dicembre 2011

Il finale del match odierno al Palazzetto dello Sport di Roma è stato contraddistinto da fischi e cori all’indirizzo di Osmany Juantorena da parte del pubblico capitolino. L’mvp di M. Roma Volley-Itas Diatec Trentino ha infatti provato a chiudere la propria ottima rotazione al servizio effettuando sul primo match ball per l’Itas Diatec Trentino un battuta differente dal solito: non al salto di potenza ma alla coreana, con una traiettoria che è andata a sfiorare il soffitto dell’impianto.

Il gesto è stato immediatamente considerato al pari di un affronto rispetto a pubblico e squadra avversaria ma è un’ipotesi che lo stesso Osmany smentisce categoricamente. “Voglio chiarire che quella battuta non voleva essere assolutamente uno sberleffo, né alla squadra di Roma né al pubblico – afferma - ; in allenamento provo spesso questo tipo servizio e mi ero ripromesso prima o poi di farlo anche in gara sfidando me stesso a mo’ di scommessa con i miei compagni. L’occasione propizia è capitata stasera a Roma solo perché sia la situazione di punteggio sia il tipo di palazzetto in cui si giocava lo consentivano. Mi spiace tanto se qualcuno si è offeso ma non era mia intenzione mancare di rispetto a nessuno”.

and translation:
On the last beat of Juantorena MATCH OF ROME: "ONLY A CHALLENGE WITH MYSELF, I did not want to offend anyone"
Rome, December 11, 2011

The final match today at the Sports Palace in Rome was marked by boos and chants at the Osmany Juantorena Capitoline by the public. The mvp of M. Itas Trentino Volley Diatec Rome has in fact tried to close its excellent service, making the rotation on the ball for the first match Itas Trentino Diatec a joke different from the usual power but not to jump to the Korean, with a trajectory that has gone touching the ceiling of the arena.

The gesture was immediately considered like an affront to the public and from the opposing team but it is a hypothesis that the same Osmany categorically denies. "I want to clarify that the joke did not want to be absolutely a slap in the face, or the team to Rome or to the public - he says -; in training I often feel this service and I had promised myself to do it sooner or later in the race by challenging myself to mo 'bet with my friends. The occasion is propitious happened tonight in Rome only because the situation is the type of scoring building in which he played so permitted. I'm so sorry if anyone was offended but it was not my intention to disrespect anyone. "
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 anni fa
+1
I wasn't there, but a friend of mine said to me that he has "a laughing face" when he did it. I will pay attention on it tomorrow... But also in volleyball.it they underlined it.
Also Segala, radiocronist of Trentino matches, complained about this action. And Giani and his player too...
BTW, Osmany apologized: he uses to try this kind of serve in training and it seemed to him the perfect opportunities (for the roof of the PalaTiziano and for the match situation) to try it, and that for him was also a bet with his team (that can explain the laugh, I imagine).

I guess he probably didn't realized that his action could offend Roma fans and players, but as Peter Parker said, "great powers lead to great responsabilties"... He is the best server in the world right now, he has to be an example.
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
bha.. every person should be able to realize that a similar action is an offense ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
+2
next week i'll tape:
Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia – Marmi Lanza Verona (saturday)
Itas Diatec Trentino – Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo (sunday)
pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
+1
I really can't understand why Osmany did such a stupid thing o_O It's nonsense.
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 anni fa
+1
Here: http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/post/25795615/la-crisi-di-piacenza-le-immagini-di-juantorena

In an interview (you can find it on the same blog) Stoytchev said Juantorena bet with his teammates that he could serve like that, then defence and attack. Quite arrogant imo...

Honestly I think that if he really wanted to do this kind of serve for training as he said (and not for fun/bet etc), he would have done it in the first set, or at the beginning (at 0:0 you don't have nothing to lose) or when he scored like 4 aces, or when Trento was leading 12 points. Because what train can be to do a serve like that when you know you won't have a second chance to try it in the match (like at 24:19 in the 4th set?)? If he really wanted to challenge himself with this serve, to try it in a match, he should have done it when he had the chance to repeat the technical act. At the last point - after correctly humiliating Roma receivers with his huge amazing serve - a serve like this really sound as an insult, like "let's see if you are able to receive at least that serve", or "I've already won that match, I can do whatever I want" (who respect the opponents fight at his best until the last point... And I don't think this is Juantorena best serve...)

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »

Classifica dei pallavolistiChi è il miglior pallavolista di sempre?Mostra la classifica dei giocatoriClassifica dei pallavolisti
Chi è il miglior pallavolista di sempre?Mostra la classifica dei giocatori