Petition for FIVB mens volleyball video game!

2011-11-22 • 5622 visualizações • 11 replies
I wish there was a FIVB video game!
That would be very cool!
Berny 606 6
12 anos atrás
+3
International volleyball 2006 - national teams from 2006, you can change your players, names, dresses, atributes everything. You can play men or women matches or just training. Many types of attack and serves, sets are here. This game is perfect!
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 anos atrás
Maybe whith partners like EA Games or who knows 2K or somebody who know the sports, i dont like people doing a volleyball and not have any idea about, faces or name of the players, this have to be a serious project. International volleyball is good but like taduch says is the same easy thing always and when you are lose for example by one point the PC serve directly to the NET or out, so whith a minimal game you always will win and the names are old to, i know i can change it and all that things but its BORED just that "BORING".
nyshek 434 5
12 anos atrás
If EA Games don't create a game of volleyball, we won't see a game with great graphics and gameplay. IV 2006 is very straight, and graphics is low.
EA Games creates only positions of sports, which are popular. Football,basketball,ice hockey,F1,baseball. I forgot something : )
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 anos atrás
baseball to nyshek but this are sport that are more popular USA and the american continent they create to a americans football games, even handball have a good game calle IHF handball challenge who in this year made a i game almost equal that the the real game, i think i never seen before this type of game with that sport. i think volleyball its almost there who knows??? maybe will start with a title like FIVB Heores 2012 with all the teams but this have to be made with the real formations and all that stuff for not dissapoint the fans.
Wilfredo_is_MarshallAuthor 4186 20
12 anos atrás
+1
Cool ideas!
nyshek 434 5
12 anos atrás
Volleyball is very unpopular in USA.
proud 722 9
12 anos atrás
+1
"Volleyball is very unpopular in USA." Which is a huge paradox,since volleyball originates from the States( that would be like football not being popular in the UK).They don't even have a championship...
12 anos atrás
Volleyball is popular in Europe
12 anos atrás
Volleyball is popular in Europe
Berny 606 6
12 anos atrás
But in USA you have volleyball on every university or college am I right? E.g. in Slovakia there are maybe 5 universities, which have their own clubs, but playing only low level competition like University league (playing amateurs most). Only 2 universities play the highest competition. Slovakia has 5 mil. citizens, so compare with US.
12 anos atrás
Concordo pienamente con la petizione!!!
Predict volleyball scoresAre you looking for a volleyball emotions?Predict volleyball scoresPredict volleyball scores
Are you looking for a volleyball emotions?Predict volleyball scores