EuroVolley 2011 - Preliminary round

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

saku 1032 9
12 yıl önce
Serbia is a 2nd favourite? ? lol what about France, Czech and germany?
Lordall 54 5
12 yıl önce
I don't agree with the 1,75 for Russia either, in my opinion at least 2,5-3 would be better.
Kk15 1301 11
12 yıl önce
I don't know the whole bookmaker "rank", I read it on an article...

btw now:

France-Belgium 27-27 (go Belgioooo!!)
Portugal-Russia 15-25
Germany-Slovakia 23-25
Someone 875 10
12 yıl önce
I don't know if it is a right discussion, but I gues that some people would like to know where can they watch matches in the internet (live). We can providing links to live streams.

You can watch following matches on bwin: http://isport24.com/l//broadcasts_bwin/
but unfortunately you have to be registred and have got any resources on your account.
Portugal-Russia
Germany-Slovakia
Balgium-France
Kk15 1301 11
12 yıl önce
+1
yes! Belgium won the first set 31-29 ?
Sllaveq 790 10
12 yıl önce
Slovakia leading 1;0 to Germany.
BTW, did someone noticed that all the coaches are looking the top of the hall? What's there?..
I'm watching germany now and their coach the same as Stoytchev (1000times) and slovakia's coach, is always looking there..
Lordall 54 5
12 yıl önce
+1
Portugal - Russia 1:1! 25:23
12 yıl önce
+3
russia's showing extremely awful game at the moment....
fiore 142 3
12 yıl önce
+2
Slovakia-Germany-1:1
I think the coaches look at the board where the results are shown.
Lordall 54 5
12 yıl önce
+2
Кать когда Гранкин переходящий не забил по-моему кто-то крикнул да забей ..ля ?
NightFox 1457 14
12 yıl önce
+1
Bulgarias in black against Poland
Kk15 1301 11
12 yıl önce
+1
Serbia won the first set vs Slovenia 25:9 O___O

Belgium-France 1:0 (31-29) and 33:34 now *___*
34:35..

France won 36-34, so now is 1:1.
Go Belgium!
fiore 142 3
12 yıl önce
+5
Wow, Belgium are putting up a real fight, aren't they?
Kk15 1301 11
12 yıl önce
Serbia won the second set 25:23
12 yıl önce
я не слышала,но может быть xD
чё-то даже смотреть неинтересно....
Kk15 1301 11
12 yıl önce
Portugal-Russia 1:2
zver 995 13
12 yıl önce
? Slovakia - Germany 2:1
fiore 142 3
12 yıl önce
Kk15, did really Serbia won the first set 25-9 over Slovenia? ?
zver 995 13
12 yıl önce
go, go Slovenia!
casamodena 505 4
12 yıl önce
+2
GER 1:3 SVK
My compliments to Slovakia. They have exactly idea of what "to fight until last ball" mean. Nice show to see them on the court, and the results rightly reward them in my opinion.

BEL 3:1 FRA
POR 1:3 RUS
SLO 1-3 SRB
Sllaveq 790 10
12 yıl önce
Yeah, that's the second big match for SLovakia. Congrats.
Bel 3-1 fra, now that's surprise to me..
Kk15 1301 11
12 yıl önce
+2
it's a surprise to me too... but it's not bad for Italy, so I'll take it with no problem at all! Good job Belgio.
I hoped Slovenia could surprised us vs Serbia... exept in the first set (absurd result 25:9!) following through the live score the match seemed to be equal enough.
About Slovakia.... I have to admit I undervalue them, even if they won the European League I didn't expect they could handle well this tough pool but they are already qualificated for the next phase, good job!

Sllaveq 790 10
12 yıl önce
Yeah, the lions are shaking now.. we need to win now, or tommorow.. We MUST!... :X
Andrut 215 8
12 yıl önce
+2
hey, what's wrong with Salparov?

Poland 1:0 Bulgary (25:19)
samueleke 393 8
12 yıl önce
+1
Belgium 3:1 France... I knew it. We did it Now hope that Italie takes the 3 points from Finland en tomorrow from France ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 yıl önce
+2
what an HORRIBLE start for Italy, and what a come back!!! we took the first point and then Finland always kept us 5-6 point down, till 16-21 (after 16-19), then Berruto put Birarelli in serve and it was 19-21, and eventually we was over Finland for the first time (after the first point) at 24-23, and we won 25-23. My God guys thanks for not giving up!!

Compliments Poland for the first set, now it's Bulgaria 7 Pol 4
Andrut 215 8
12 yıl önce
+2
Bulgary back in game, 1:1 ?
NightFox 1457 14
12 yıl önce
+1
Wonderful match - keep watching :]
Sllaveq 790 10
12 yıl önce
The second set was very dynamic..
Andrut 215 8
12 yıl önce
+1
second set also for Italy, but again it was close ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 yıl önce
+2
Italy - even if leading 5:0 - won 27:25 the second set!
Savani 73% in attack and very important ball closed.
Mastro 11 points only in the second set!!!!!!!!!

BTW, our serve isn't working as well as it should...

Nice to see that Pol-Ita is 1:1
Sllaveq 790 10
12 yıl önce
Bulgaria leading 2;1 to Poland
Someone 875 10
12 yıl önce
+2
A lack of opposite in our team. Gruszka isn't playing bad, but can't stand difficulties after a long time without trainings. Jarosz is completly out of form!
Kk15 1301 11
12 yıl önce
+1
Italy won 3-0 vs Finland (that played well) and now is leading in the pool with 6 points? Good work guys! Mastro was great today!
Italy 6, Belgium and France 3, Finland 0

Czech won 3:0 vs Estonia... so now is Russia 6 Czech 5 Portugal 1 Estonia 0

oioi 370 5
12 yıl önce
+2
Sokolov changed the score in favor of Bulgaria.
oioi 370 5
12 yıl önce
+1
Fuck, good game, brilliant 4th set but too many simple mistakes.
NightFox 1457 14
12 yıl önce
+5
Fantastic win ! Killing Kaziyski - playing like a god ... Congrats for the poles, very beautiful match.
fiore 142 3
12 yıl önce
+2
YEEEES!!!! WE WON!!!!!!
Someone 875 10
12 yıl önce
+2
Damn... What's wrong with the court. It wasn't the first time that a player slipped on court. By the way congratulations fot Bulgaria.
Andrut 215 8
12 yıl önce
+1
Bulgary had no reception in the 1st set, than it came back and they played really good, especcialy Matey.
One Kurek's out attack in the end. And in the last action Jarosz slipped and didnt dig the easy ball. Shame, but we must admit that Bulgary was better today, congratulations ?

edit: and about the court - i heard that there's an icering under it and that's why it's that slippery.
Sllaveq 790 10
12 yıl önce
+1
The new Kaziyski is here and his name is Sokolov. OUR KAZIYSKI IS HERE AND HIS NAME IS THE IMPEROR!!!!!!!!
fiore 142 3
12 yıl önce
+2
WOW, Matey was just UNSTOPPABLE, and Sokolov and Yosifov too!!!
Someone 875 10
12 yıl önce
Ok, there was icering, but is there a dampness under the lining? I don't think so. I think there is a problem with a bad drying.

I don't want to tell that we lost because of that (a lot of things could happen). But I think it is a huge threat for players. They may be exposed for very bad injuries like muscle or tendon break.
raylight 3006 15
12 yıl önce
+2
Michal Kubiak is the reason Poland to have chances in this ECH. Very pleasant surprise for Polish fans ?
fiore 142 3
12 yıl önce
+2
Here is the statistics from the match Bulgaria-Poland :D

http://bgvolleyball.com/files/volleyball/stats/6624.pdf
Sllaveq 790 10
12 yıl önce
@Someone, the field is one and the same in the both side of the mantle...
BTW, that guy Kubiak is awesome, and damn it, he's so sexy..
Andrut 215 8
12 yıl önce
+3
Tak swoja droga, Polacy cos ostatnio czesto sie slizgaja w koncowkach, nie tylko siatkarze..
fiore 142 3
12 yıl önce
+1
OK, here is how I saw the match: the first set we started well, but Poles didn't give in, because they had won the day before and the euphoria from that win gave them strenght. They won the first set and I got worried because we shouldn't in any case let the second set slip away.
However, there was a big surprise for me, because in the second set we not only played well, but showed that we were not to be underestimated. Matey was just FANTASTIC, I haven't seen him play thus in a long time. Of course Kubiak and Kurek were pretty good too, not to mention the strong series of serves from Kubiak, who really made life difficult for us. Also when Sokolov came as Vlado's sub, our attack became even better. I had my fingers crossed until the very end of the fourth set, because Poland were so close to make the result even. But we kept our will and stayed in the game to the last-from happiness I even couldn't see who scored the match point-was it Sokolov???....
Of course, our opponents played really class volleyball, so the match was not easy at all. ?
Someone 875 10
12 yıl önce
+2
@SkyloIoannes
I've written: "I don't want to tell that we lost because of that".
My sister told me the same ?
NightFox 1457 14
12 yıl önce
+1
80% for Yosi and 67% for Sokolov - lol
Someone 875 10
12 yıl önce
+1
Something about statistics:

1.Jarosz "ended" only 3 of his 9 attacks ? He almost do not play. The balls was easy or average to score. Unfortunately Gruszka can't back to his best shape and he has some physical deficiences.

2. Nowakowski with good performance in attack.

3. Kurek impreoved his reception recently, but this time he failed
Sllaveq 790 10
12 yıl önce
Big match for Yosifov..
The conclusion I made tonight is that Nikolov need to rest already... he should give his place to Sokolov.. everyone can see the difference..
fiore 142 3
12 yıl önce
Rado Stoychev said that he's very pleased with our percentage in attack- 59%
raylight 3006 15
12 yıl önce
Nikolov could handle any block, he has fast attack and is one of the smartest players on his post ever, together with Milijkovic. He lost concentration, that's why he was changed, also to improve the block height to catch Kurek and Kubiak
Berny 606 6
12 yıl önce
+1
I saw Czech Rep. vs Estonia and it was crap, please dont upload this!!! Others matches was excellent played. So excited ?
fiore 142 3
12 yıl önce
Belgium won over France- impressive, it must've been a very good match. Seems Belgium has a very strong team.
proud 722 9
12 yıl önce
I've been doing the happy dance for the past two hours ? Call me crazy,but for me it was better that we lost the first set and had even more pressure on us - coming back in such a way really showed that we're a team to be reckoned with.I just love our guys right now ?
Someone,I don't think you're looking for excuses and I actually think you have some very valid concerns.I remember reading something in a Bulgarian site,even before our match with Slovakia,about the thin isolation between the ice and the floor and it also said something about the floor being cold and "sweating" if you will.I don't know...I just really hope nobody gets injured,no matter what team they are on.
Michal,if you're reading,your favorite player did not disappoint today ?
Overlook 280 5
12 yıl önce
+5
Congratulations guys, Bulgaria team played great. Poland flighted but opponents were better. And, as we many time wrote here, we can't win without opposite, but this situation is Anastasi fault. Slovakia team is so far the biggest surprise, who expected that they'll be first in "death group" after two matches. Now situation in D group before last matches is very interesting, many thing could happen tomorrow.
Michal 493 10
12 yıl önce
+1
First of all Bulgaria was better today overall. They were much more efficient in difficult situations, and that's where they started to take advantage over us. I wonder how it's gonna look like when Bulgaria beats Germany tomorrow (3:0 or 3:1). We all know 2nd place means facing Russia, so if Bulgarians manage to do that I guess we're gonna see the second lineup of Poland against Slovakia, what means second place for Vlado & COO- quite risky. Sad to say that but it's getting too much different than the prime idea of SPORT was about.

The hosters should really take care of that floor, cause I've never seen players being convinced so much by condition of teraflex. Not only in today's match but also yesterday. As proud said I think there might be no sufficient isolation what causes very high steam condensation on the court. I'm not talking they should have a maple floor imported from Canada like in Bolzano during Champions League, but at least some fair isolation.

proud my favourite player didn't disappoint yesterday either ? Today he had some nice backup, that's what this sport is about.
proud 722 9
12 yıl önce
I know,I just get a real kick out of the fact that you really know what you're talking about when it comes to volleyball and you like our team as much as you do ? I'm just saying you're cool,Michal,that's all ?
Zyta 1332 11
12 yıl önce
+2
proud

I've been doing the happy dance for the past two hours ?

good idea, do it now, as I guess u won't have a chance on sunday.

overlook

And, as we many time wrote here, we can't win without opposite, but this situation is Anastasi fault.

excuse me, did I miss something? did Anastasi hurt Zibi during F8? I saw that match live and I haven't seen Anastasi on court behind Bartman when this happened. Is Anastasi's fault we are so retarded that we focused on one player, who played actually only three full seasons in NT, but we still count on him, and didn't train another opposite? Even Serbia, who has Miljkovic, the best opposite give him some rest on WL to train new opposites as they know they will be f*cked if they would not let Starovic or Atansijevic some experience until Ivan will decide to retiring.
oioi 370 5
12 yıl önce
Zyta to była wina Anastaziego, owszem eksperymentował z Bartmanem ale nie musiał bo był Janeczek czy chociażby Konarski, którzy mieli dobry sezon ligowy, nawet Gromadowski. Każdy z nich byłby lepszy od Jarosza, który miał fatalny sezon i jeszcze się nie odbudował u AA i Gruche, który rok nie grał po kontuzji.
Zyta 1332 11
12 yıl önce
+1
Konarski połowę sezonu się leczył, i wrócił do treningów o wiele za późno, stąd AA musiał go skreślić z listy. Gromadowski to kolejny Jarosz, dwudziestopięcioletni średniak, który "nie może się przełamać", Janeczek wcale nie na tyle wybitny, by ryzykować debiutanta na ME, Gruszka nie grał 5 miesięcy, a nie rok, i dziś już grał lepiej, skąd AA miał wiedziećw trakcie LŚ, że Jarosz się nie przełamie? Zresztą w najważniejszej chwili przełamał się, w meczu o brąz i nam ten brąz wygrał. Dzis gdyby nie jego obrony, nie podciągnelibyśmy wyniku w końcówce, przy meczowej dla bułgarii skończył atak, choć wczesniej miał z tym problem. Jak widać czasem potrafi. Poza tym kolejna sprawa przemawia za Jaroszem - ogranie reprezentacyjne, to robi swoje, nie zmienia się reprezentacyjnego atakującego od tak na debiutanta. Ich się wprowadza powoli, a AA miał presję wyniku na LŚ, nie było czasu na eksperymenty, teraz ma szansę z okazji dzikiej karty, więc bierze Fabiana i Mikę.
Poza tym nie czytałeś/łaś o zaległościach na siłowni Fabiana? Nie pomyślałeś/łaś, że to jest powód dla którego Janeczek też wtedy przed LŚ wypadł? Ja uważam Zibiego na prawym za świetny pomysł i bo akiej siły ognia nie gwarantuje nam póki co ani Jarosz, ani Janeczek, ani Konarski. Wystarczy, że Zib jeszcze potrenuje w kadrze na tej pozycji i jest ok.
oioi 370 5
12 yıl önce
Zaległości mogli nadrobić, mieli całą LŚ na przygotowywanie się. Uważam, że gdyby od początku AA ogrywał Drzyzgę i Janeczka to teraz nie byłoby aż takiego problemu z rozegraniem i atakiem i wnieśli by więcej do gry niż Żygadło i Gruszka/Jarosz.
Zyta 1332 11
12 yıl önce
+1
Czy ja dobrze zrozumiałam? Mieli grać na LŚ i się przygotowywać z formą fizyczną? gdzie? w samolocie? skoro musieli nadrobić zaległości fizyczne, bo nie podołaliby trudom turnieju jakim jest LŚ, to nie mógł ich wg twej teorii od początku ogrywać, więc nie zdążyliby się ograć [co i tak zajmuje więcej czasu niż 3 miesiące, ogranie i doświadczenie nabiera się z wiekiem, a nie z trzema treningami], więc i tak byłby problem. Twoja ewentualna teoria nie miałaby więc racji bytu.
Poza tym przykład: Nowakowski gra w kadrze od dwóch lat, a cwaniactwa i doświadczenia jak nie używał, tak nie używa, Żekow kiwał ich jak chciał, a wybitnym sypaczem nie jest. Skąd więc pewność, że oni daliby więcej?
Zyta 1332 11
12 yıl önce
+2
I tak wyjdziemy z grupy, Gruszka odzyskuje formę [jeśli ktoś uważał, że będzie miał formę życia jak na ME2009, to podziwiam za optymizm], Kubiak szaleje kiedy trzeba. Największym problemem są błędy własne i powolny środek.
Jeśli AA jest taki beznadziejny, to może wróćmy do DC? Wtedy to już w ogóle będzie cacy.
oioi 370 5
12 yıl önce
LŚ trwało przez jakieś 6 tygodni plus przygotowywania przed LŚ koło 2 tyg jak nie więcej, do tego faza finałowa do której też były 2 tygodnie czasu na przygotowywania. Tak więc mogliby przepracować koło 2,5 miesiąca pod okiem fachowca jakim jest Anastazi. Żygadło nie jest dobrym sypaczem, grał źle jak do tej pory, chociaż muszę przyznać że na ME jakoś lepiej gra ale i tak często rzuca na podwójny/potrójny blok i jest niedokładny. Drzyzga gorzej by na zagrał a mozliwe że lepiej. Rozumiem, że Janeczek to nie jest wybitny atakujący ale na pewno lepszy jest od tych powołanych. Tak więc dalej obstaje przy mojej teorii.

A jeśli chodzi o cwaniactwo to z tym się trzeba raczej urodzić, np Kubiak.
NightFox 1457 14
12 yıl önce
+1
Определено ви разбирам ?
Zyta 1332 11
12 yıl önce
+1
No nie rozumiesz, że nie mogli, bo mieli zaległości w kondycji fizycznej i by nie podołali trudom turnieju? Przed LŚ trenowali z AA, ale nie wyrobili się z siłownią, a PZPS chciał medalu, więc AA nie mógł sobie wziąć kogoś kto odstaje od grupy, tylko bierze najsprawniejszych w danym momencie i ich przygotowuje do turnieju głównego, ci z kondycją zerową odpadają na starcie, bo by się nie wyrobili. Dlatego nie mogli z nim przepracować 2,5 miesiąca.

NightFox Съжалявам, oioi започна на полски език ?[is it correct?]
proud 722 9
12 yıl önce
Zyta,why can't I be happy that our team won?Both teams are going further,what's wrong with a little celebration?Your Bulgarian is perfect,though ?
Sllaveq 790 10
12 yıl önce
Today will be the clowns day for our group. We win - Poland fall, we fall - poland will try to win...btw I think Rado will go out with the 2nd team..others need rest and that match change nothing for us. We'll see Russia for sure...but that's how the champions are made, right? Better be defeated in 1/4 finals than beeing clowns, I hope Rado won't make me feel shame today. I don't wanna circus..
NightFox 1457 14
12 yıl önce
Correct :]
Sllaveq 790 10
12 yıl önce
/for the bulgarians/ Еми вижте в спортал са направили цяла статия за опциите.
Почти няма вариант да НЕ сме втори, те поляците ще играят игрички... Ако нашия мач беше след техния щеше да е друго.
К'во да прайм ся... к'вото дойде таквоз.. пък и що да не одъним Русия. ?
zver 995 13
12 yıl önce
Przegraliśmy przez proste błędy/zaniechania w końcówkach. W drugim secie przy stanie 23-22, Kurek został zablokowany, a przy piłce setowej bułgarzy łatwo go wyblokowali ( dzięki geniuszowi Żygadle, obie piłki na podwójnym bloku ) i skończyli seta. To samo stało się w ostatnim secie, najpierw Żygadło nie dociągnął piłki do antenki (22-22)- Kurek atakuje na podwójnym bloku po siatce w aut. Trzeba również nadmienić w tej akcji słabe przyjęcie łatwego flota- Aleksieva, przez Ignaczaka. No i przy piłce meczowej, Jarosz się poślizgnął, analogia do meczu Polska - Niemcy w kopanej i zachowania Wawrzyniaka.
proud 722 9
12 yıl önce
+1
Да,наистина,каквото и да правим,май ще сме втори,защото виж какво е казал Анастази след мача - http://volleyball.sportal.bg/news.php?news=324676 .Все тая,от никой не ме е страх,истинските шампиони не се крият като...(попълнете със съществително по избор ;) )
NightFox 1457 14
12 yıl önce
+2
I'm 90% sure that Poland will do like Brazil at the World Ch if Bulgaria win today, so it's the same thing - loose or win. The table is fuck*d up again ...
oioi 370 5
12 yıl önce
I think that it's nothing wrong to play the second squad if these players play for a win. If a team is qualified for the next round surely titular playes could rest, if the subs play really crappy or lose on purpose it kills the sport. I know we could choose the place in a table but I hope no matter who will play he will give his best.
proud 722 9
12 yıl önce
+3
I agree with you,oioi,the math really kills the sport.FAIR PLAY ALL THE WAY ?))
NightFox 1457 14
12 yıl önce
+2
agree - second squad but for win
Overlook 280 5
12 yıl önce
+1
This is awful that we make this all scenarios for today, really sad that we wonder how we'll be play for lost or don't care about result. Two first team in each group should get to quarterfinals, that'll be fair in my opinion.
Guys sorry for our personal, inside discussion. You can pass over that?
zver: volleyball is "game of mistakes", we made them more that our opponents, so we lost.
zyta: I also think that AA made good thing with Bartman change to opposite, that's great idea. I have big respect for Gruszka too, but account he's after injury and his age it was obvious that he'll be need change. You have some rational arguments about Jarosz (that explain why for example Kłos is in NT), but don't you think that the most important is level of the game. He played good in one match so far (WL, Memorial and ECH), how long we must wait for him? Say about his good single actions shows that something's wrong. And it's AA fault that he didn't prepare other option, like oioi wrote.
NightFox 1457 14
12 yıl önce
+3
Yeah - you have to do just like Bulgaria did with Sokolov and as you see he change the face of our game yesterday. Vlado is good but not every game as you see ... most of all he is very emotional and wants to be perfect in every situation and at this age he can't. The fresh blood is something what every team need and if you mix it with the experienced players you will have the team for the gold.
Sllaveq 790 10
12 yıl önce
Бий за да те уважават!
Someone 875 10
12 yıl önce
+2
@NightFox
We don't need fresh blood yet. We need Wlazły to change his behaviour. I don't want to start another discussion about him, but the fact is we have world-class player, but he don't want to sacrifice for our NT.

And another fact is, that we have most lacks on positions, where play our absent players. Only Winiarski wouldn't be as necessary as other, because of Kubiak ?
Blawatek 47 2
12 yıl önce
Hey guys, what's the result of Bulgaria - Germany now?
NightFox 1457 14
12 yıl önce
+1
Bulgaria - Germany 1:1 , 25:16 , 25:27
Blawatek 47 2
12 yıl önce
+1
Thanks, NightFox!
Someone 875 10
12 yıl önce
+1
Fantastic action in second set ended by Grozer in match Germany-Bulgaria :)

Nie wiem co SkyloIoannes miała na myśli, ale nie używajcie lepiej google translate:
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/6167/screenha.jpg
Sllaveq 790 10
12 yıl önce
@Someone, translete what pastul is saying, not what I do.
He is talkin shits in all the videos and forums about Bulgaria..
Sllaveq 790 10
12 yıl önce
and how can you translate esek siki from bulgarian since it's turkish phrase ?
Someone 875 10
12 yıl önce
+1
I thought, that google translated a nonsense, but it wasn't coincidence...

A, więc to nie przypadek. Przetłumaczcie sobie komentarz Pstul na Polski. Chyba lepiej usunąć takie komentarze z dyskusji.
Sllaveq 790 10
12 yıl önce
yes it's better not having comments like mine but I hate when bulgarian turkish guys pretend to be someone else..
He knows bulgarian perfect I'm sure.
He is parasite spaming on bulgarian videos. He should have ban.
Sllaveq 790 10
12 yıl önce
Bulgaria 3;1 Germany
fiore 142 3
12 yıl önce
+2
Very happy for Bulgaria's win! Apparently they aren't afraid to face whoever in next matches and did not loose on purpose. They have my full respect for that. ?
Sllaveq 790 10
12 yıl önce
3;2 for poland and everyone is happy..except Slovakia. ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 yıl önce
+2
OMG how many post I missed!

BTW, Compliments to Bulgarian for the victory.
I'm surprised that Estonia won 3-0 over Portugal and Finland 3-0 over Belgium, I didn't expect that. I thought Belgium would have taken at least one point in this match.
And Slovenia almost risk to be third!

So, I checked that Belgium is probably out. Only if we will win 3-0 Belgium will have a chance to pass (with the point ratio), I guess (now france has 4 sets won and 4 lost, Belgium 4 sets won and 7 lost). And that will hardly happen. Poor Belgium, I apreciated that they won vs France...

Bye, Italian match is starting!
Kk15 1301 11
12 yıl önce
Russia 2:0 vs Czech.
Kk15 1301 11
12 yıl önce
Will Italy ever start a match well from the biginning in this ECh? =.=
28% in reception and like 35% in attack O_O
Kk15 1301 11
12 yıl önce
+1
Parodi in for Zaytsev and he scored his first point in the ECh. At least a good new.
kristoff 161 3
12 yıl önce
Congratulations Estonia, great match!!! Poland is playing without Kurek, Kubiak, Żygadło, Możdżonek and Gruszka, but boys are fighting brave against Slovakia. If we take the second place, we will play against Estonia and than, if we would win, Russia. If we take the third place - Czech Republic and later probably Slovakia or maybe Bulgaria, so it's betterto take the third place... it's strange with this system...
fiore 142 3
12 yıl önce
+1
Russia-Czesh Republic- 3:0

No surprise at all ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 yıl önce
+3
ITALY WON THE FIRST SET 28-26 AND IT'S QUATERFINAAAAAL!!!
?DDDDDDDDDD
Kk15 1301 11
12 yıl önce
+2
And compliments to Russia, first quaterfinalist as they deserve?
Lordall 54 5
12 yıl önce
+1
Wow, in the whole game only 2 hitting errors and 2 times blocked, attack 75% ? Much improved if compared to yesterday's match against Portugal, with 49%.
Andrut 215 8
12 yıl önce
+1
3:1 for Slovakia ?
fiore 142 3
12 yıl önce
+2
Italy- France- 2:0
Kk15 1301 11
12 yıl önce
+2
Parodi was AMAZING at the end of the second set *_*
fiore 142 3
12 yıl önce
Yes, but did you see what ball Zaytsev saved? THAT was GREAT!
samueleke 393 8
12 yıl önce
Can you give some points from the sets from Italie.. That's importante for Belgium ?
ZRE 43 3
12 yıl önce
Yeah, now Bulgarians gonna show us, what their vball gods can do playing against Russia ?
NightFox 1457 14
12 yıl önce
Can you tell me who will face who in the next round ?
fiore 142 3
12 yıl önce
Bulgaria vs Estonia, that's for sure.

Samueleke, Italy won the first set 28:26, the second 25:22 and now 11:16 for France
ZRE 43 3
12 yıl önce
+1
Poland will face Czech, winner of this match meets Slovakia in 1/4.
samueleke 393 8
12 yıl önce
thanks fiore.. That's mean that its over for Belgium...
Kk15 1301 11
12 yıl önce
Samueleke, France made enough points to be qualificated at least as third even if they'll lose 3:0.

But seems hard Italy will won this third set. 15-23. We lost our mind a bit.
If France will win the set they'lle be second.
Kk15 1301 11
12 yıl önce
+1
Pool C: Italy, France, Finland, Belgium
Kk15 1301 11
12 yıl önce
+1
So the quaterfinal 1 will probably be Serbia-France... Unless Turkey won't beat France.
And Italy will face one between Finland and Slovenia.
raylight 3006 15
12 yıl önce
As always, Anastazi sold the match. And Bulgaria has better chances against Russia than Poland in this line-up that's for sure. Russia is THE favorite, clearly. And the only Polish spiker that convinced today was Jarosz, the rest slept for three sets
saku 1032 9
12 yıl önce
true, we was complaining about last system in WCH and Brazil cheating and now poaldn did the same ? its quite strange

raylight, with poland he did this first time ?
raylight 3006 15
12 yıl önce
Jarosz played for his honour, to prove that he is good opposite and he was in that match at least. May be time in Latina will help him develop his character, he has potential obviously

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Voleybolcular SıralamasıGelmiş geçmiş en iyi voleybolcu kim?Oyuncular sıralamasını gösterVoleybolcular Sıralaması
Gelmiş geçmiş en iyi voleybolcu kim?Oyuncular sıralamasını göster