Polish lineup, statistics, after match impressions, etc. ON WCH 2010

Someone 875
2010-09-27 • 3384 visualizzazioni • 1 replies
I think it's a good place to discuss about the Polish National Volleyball Team.

We play quite good, but I don't know if it'll be enaugh to get to the semifinals. I'm dissapointed of Winiarski's attack. Gruszka surprised me once again: maybe he isn't as good as on the European Championships, but he's prepared to play on the highest level. I hope that Wlazły will increase his shape, because Gruszka is rather high-aged and can't play in all matches. I think it'll be properly when Gruszka will be prepared for the crucial moments and Wlazły will be in the starting lineup.

#WorldChampionships2010 #Poland

Renegat 46 1
13 anni fa
Winiarski and Wlazły played rather weak game, but I hope they will do them best in next matches. Zagumny don't play very well now. I'm very sad because of this. Our team need him so much and I don't imagine that he would play worse than Łomacz... Kurek ... hmmm... I'm very suprised him ! He's our best player now. It's well that we have him ! Go Poland ?!
Unisciti alla lista dei giocatori in cerca di un club di pallavoloStai cercando un nuovo club di pallavolo?Unisciti alla listaUnisciti alla lista dei giocatori in cerca di un club di pallavolo
Stai cercando un nuovo club di pallavolo?Unisciti alla lista