2012-01-05 • 2706 views • 22 replies
How do you get chosen?
Do you try out for club and NT?
Michal 493 10
12 years ago
+4
You have to make 5k ranking points. Hurry up, Raylight has already sewed a jersey for himself.
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
with comments sort of " he's good, nice match, good match, strong match, cool match, fine," under every possible video he will reach him soon..
qsek 831 10
12 years ago
i dont't even understeand your question...
chrison, do something, with every day there is more and more SPAM on this site!
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+1

with comments sort of " he's good, nice match, good match, strong match, cool match, fine," under every possible video he will reach him soon..

Like how? If no one will give him pluses for it, he won't.
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
Does the pluses gives points?
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
no, they told me now that actually not ?
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
So the spaming will continue.. I'm getting sick but what can we do..
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
Yeah for me, its nonsense to be ranked too.
Oh I have an idea guys (and girls) what about statistics of idling on site ? More time in volleyball movies - then you will lead the stats ? no stupid points or something like that, only hours spending here ? its good for volleyball promotion here (I mean in participation users). Hm?
qsek 831 10
12 years ago
i think there should't be any contests. that gives you nothing, that you are first in rank (or maybe hot girls like that?;d).
and it's no sense more time on vm = better rank, because you can leave computer with site turned on and you are not on it, but rank is better and better... i replay, no sense.
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+1
But I want to promote this site. I am very proud of this site. I am really feel like a part of this family. It was only my opinion and I respect everybodys opinion. It was just an idea against no rank and rather put this idle thing.
Zakonka 142 3
12 years ago
Berny I very sorry. I give you minus by accident. I really sorry.
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
Heh ? no problemo. Sometimes it happens ?
qsek 831 10
12 years ago
where you want to promote it? on this site everybody love/like volleyball so you don't have to show them anything
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
Maybe some unregistered user want to be competitive and he will register here. I dont know, it was only my speculation. More registered user, more popularity or not?
Wilfredo_is_MarshallAuthor 4186 20
12 years ago
How do you not understand the question?!

Do the different club teams choose their players or do you have to try out?

Did matey try out for trentino?
12 years ago
I wish there was no ranking, I am becoming too competitive! ?
12 years ago
I should make a spamming discussion group. That way everybody could get more points by saying random things! Just kidding (that would be a very bad idea)
12 years ago
Every-bodies feelings towards spamming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuQ7XhMgp3M
12 years ago
Can somebody please tell me how do you get excepted in a club like trentino?

When you are younger do the coaches watch you and tell you that you can play for trentino or do you just sign up and get to play?
11 years ago
finally a good answer! Thank you toto
11 years ago
About young NT, you have several coaches for each region of country, they watch matches and if someone thinks that u are good enough u go to NT camp, 16 players go to that camp, after that main coach chooses 12 out of 16 and they compete at touraments.
11 years ago
the real answer is vball agencies. they are so many out there, just make a profile upload some videos and you will be playing pro volley in no time
Predict volleyball scoresAre you looking for volleyball emotions?Predict volleyball scoresPredict volleyball scores
Are you looking for volleyball emotions?Predict volleyball scores