Groups at the World League 2012 Final Six

tysia 579
2012-06-30 • 8190 views • 46 replies

Group at Final World League in Sofia:

Group E

Bulgaria (host)
USA or France (the best team in Group C)
Germany (the best team in Group D)

Group F

Cuba (the best team in Group A)
Poland (the best team in Group B)
Brazil (the team with the best records among teams of second position)

#WorldLeague2012

Groups at the World League 2012 Final Six
vatreni 275 12
11 years ago
I will support Cuba?
vtnklmdc 686 14
11 years ago
I hope that Usa win with France today and ensure the promotion to the final six ?
P.S Yesterday Italy played against France first team ?
RevanExtasis 746 11
11 years ago
+1
i only want say a couple of things, despite the great performance of cuba in the present world leage as everybody know we dont go to the olympics we are in obvious disadvantage for this final, poland and brazil have been time to rest and cuba has been playing whithouth changes until yesterday if we can beat any of two teams in the final will a surprise even when brasil its not that brasil that dont use to lose whith anyone, poland is favourite to win the olympics and also brasil whatever happens cuba over pass my expectations in the WL even when like i say dont reach the olympic dream
Joachim7 321 4
11 years ago
+1
No Serbia,Russia,Italy...Just by reading the composition of the groups we can see it's an olympic year...=S
And one more time one group (B) will be much stronger than the other one....Let's see what happens
Nagor 1445 14
11 years ago
+6
group E is joke, but... ok ? It will be easier after group F ?
NightFox 1457 14
11 years ago
Only 6 teams ?
RenanZ 1538 15
11 years ago
+2
We are against Poland again?!?!

Damn it!
RevanExtasis 746 11
11 years ago
+1
Renanz não podes dizer isso mermão brasil não tem medo de ninguem, não há rival dificil para brazil na hora certa isto já é a final, esquece a fase de grupos agora é quando brasil. transforma-se no campeão que é, espero que cuba tambem bote a bola no chão da polonia e tenha vaga nas semis
zver 995 13
11 years ago
where i can download matches from group D and C?? ofc apart from youtube
ivolley44 107 5
11 years ago
when I watch our NT,I see that we have no chances to do something on this world league.We are playing horrible and hardly won against Argentina's substitutions.
Justie 41 2
11 years ago
+1
I agree with RenanZ....that's something strange with this system, because Poland and Brazil and also Bulgaria and Germany are together in a group once again...it shouldn't be like this I guess...And it is obvious that gruop F is stronger than E...but maybe that's better for Poland and Brazil, because they will play with strong teams before the Olimpic Games? we wil see ?
saku 1032 9
11 years ago
+1
its same situation like year ago, Poladn get easier group, now Bulgaria , so true
NightFox 1457 14
11 years ago
Sokolov top scorer of the World League. He's ready for the high level volleyball.
NightFox 1457 14
11 years ago
Andrey Zhekov left the NT ?
Sllaveq 790 10
11 years ago
+2
The circus is full! First - Rado.. it was sad.. second - Matey, it was tragedy.. thirth time Andrey.. now it's getting funny!!!!
andyz 117 2
11 years ago
I really don't get it. Brazil-Poland again??? Bulgaria-Germany again??? Not fare
RenanZ 1538 15
11 years ago
Honestly, should be 1st of Groud A X C, and 1st of B with D.

Really strange the way it is now
RevanExtasis 746 11
11 years ago
WE win fuckersss thanks a lot bell, leon , cepeda, gutierrez, diaz, bisset, fundora, quintana, Mesa, Fiel, Fundora and Estrada sorry brasil but we just made it
RevanExtasis 746 11
11 years ago
so arena armec empty hmm -.- come onnn there are at least 15 000 ready to see bulgarian team even whithouth matey and bulgaria make them feel proud
RevanExtasis 746 11
11 years ago
+5
atention volleyball-movies.net i think Dancho Lazarov discovered this website his nickname is SOKOLOV_74 ?
marchst 244 2
11 years ago
Think Stoichev wanted to lose with Germany is crazy, then that means its leaders are Italians?
Italy is a free country and nobody imposes nothing!
foxmulder 20 1
11 years ago
Could anyone tell me where can I find today's match Poland - Brasil please?
RenanZ 1538 15
11 years ago
And so, we are out......what a pitty.....May the best win now (and I have an slightly idea who's gonna be)
Sllaveq 790 10
11 years ago
Sokolov, man.. I was trying to be polite, but.. YOU ARE STUPID as... the monkeys are smarter than you!
You know NOTHING for Bulgarian volleyball - NOTHING!
11 years ago
+8
Just wanted to apologize for what happened in the hall after the game with Poland.I wasn't there,but what I saw on TV was horrifying...None of our players said anything about the referee,though.Bratoevi said that we were awful and Poland is lightning years ahead of us.Nikolov,in the press conference also said that we should worry about our own mistakes. Congratulations on reaching the final,Polska ? Believe it or not,most of Bulgarian fans were rooting for you.Unfortunately losses are exactly what we need right now,so the world could see how bad things are in our country.
Sllaveq 790 10
11 years ago
+8
True! Congrats to Polska, I was in hall at the previous matches and met some great polish fans, they were so kind and what I saw today from bulgarian "fans" was just.. awful!
+1 for who_is_asking
NightFox 1457 14
11 years ago
+8
Conrats. Fantastic polish team is walking forward with very big steps. They can really dream for the Olympics this year. Shame we had so problems and now the team is too weak.
11 years ago
+5
I want to apologize to all polish fans, who were here in Sofia in Arena Armeec this evening for the awful behaviour of some bulgarian fans after the match.
ivolley44 107 5
11 years ago
+5
Poland deserved to win.And I hate how our "fans" showed the bulgarian attitude to the whole world.And our DJ says that we're a european public!
11 years ago
I know that things like that happens everywhere, and in every country are "fans" like that, but I thought it happens only in football matches. What Bulgarian "fans" did after game was just not cool. After game Bartman said that bulgarians were throwing some bottles, lighters and other things on them, Igla said that they were poured beer by "fans". Its a shame, especially that it wasn't players fault, but referees, and even if not those mistakes, Poland would win anyway. Of course happy that we won. Good luck tomorrow for Bulagria and Cuba and Poland of course?
RevanExtasis 746 11
11 years ago
i dont know what happens in the match but one thing i can tell you, the CZE referree is a completely asshole, the last ball hit by leon again USA was clearly in, then back when the game was 22-21 he call a charge by gutierrez and i didnt see anything ilegal then i can see that he dindt correct his actitude in the game between poland vs bulgaria but i dont want criticize the bulgarian player because everybody knows that poland was the only team secure in the finals after the finals group, and USA well they only win because they have more experience than our youngers players and of course a little help of the refere, this year the good referres like Obor for me the best are focus in the olympics as the all fucking volleyplanet. anyways i will stay with poland they deserve that title and enter in the group of single winners, like cuba, usa and netherlands ? and im sure that this will not be the first and the last for him, as the 3rd place well is being so long since we win in belgrado the bronze medal against poland we fail for the 3rd time in the last 4 years to qualify to the finals and well againts bulgaria anything can happens. good luck for both team cuba and bulgaria.
Aelinn 166 3
11 years ago
Well, that was a little bit shocking for me, because - as dreamandhope wrote - I'm used to such behaviour by football fans, not volleyball. But, from what I read, it was a minor group of Bulgarian fans, the majority was fine.
Don't worry, Bulgarian friends on v-m, we're not gonna be angry at you ? One small group doesn't change my opinion about the whole nation. Which is a good one, just to be clear ?
Sllaveq 790 10
11 years ago
I'm so ashamed..
OyeaH 158 3
11 years ago
Well I was there and I have to say that nobody wanted to insult the polish team before Kubiak started to play the crowd.He started to dance infront of the fans and when they booed the referee and the polish team he was like "is that all you got".I was really dissappointed with him however none of the polish fans or players deserved that attitude.This referee is fucking us since 2008.Poland was better and they were going to win anyway but...This gAy just dont deserve to be a referee!
leeon 85 1
11 years ago
+1
Awful refereeing. So many mistakes!. We don't need gained points this way.
casamodena 505 4
11 years ago
+1
Referees make mistakes in every sports, and 100% refereeing excellence won't be reached even if technology will become part of the game. Sure you feel angry and robbed when they make a false call against your team, but if you be rational, are there many other times where their decisions are your pro. Plus, I think their influence on the game result is as low as stronger is your opponent, so if you're weaker than the other team referee's mistakes won't ever change the values on the court.If a player makes fun of the crowd, referee can first yellowcard him with the result you only get a point and then he will calm down ending the matter. With their behaviour, Bulgarian fans being ridiculed by a player went in the wrong and now the world says "Look at that uncivilized people" (yes,people, since because of some individuals, all the others seem to be like them) unlike (with full reason) "Look at that poor idiot player".
P.S I was there as well and these were my feelings as neutral volleyball enthusiast.
11 years ago
+1
I feel sorry for real bulgarian fans, cuz they deserve to have final six and they deserve to see their team winning, but now, from what happend yestarday in most of polish websites there is about scandal after match, some people write that Bulgaria shouldn't get this final six and any in the future. We all know that media always exaggerating, but when some average person read some article about it they have wrong opinion about Bulgaria, because of yestarday's "fans". Its really detrimental for Bulgaria. Anyway I'll rememebr this final six not because of "fans" but becuase polish team is in final which is already great success. Good luck Bulgaria
OyeaH 158 3
11 years ago
Its not just about this game boys, its about this referee making jokes with our team since 2008...
Roninho 758 13
11 years ago
+1
Respect for the normal fans of Bulgaria. Not all information in the media are true. I read that after the match, Poland could not exit the hall because the Bulgarian fans were dangerous.Krzysztof Ignaczak wrote on his blog that this is not true. Polish players without problem came out of the hall and they signed autographs.
Not everything is true, the media do like the sensation.
OyeaH 158 3
11 years ago
Yeah, the only person having problem leaving the hall was the referee.And maybe Kubiak who acted like total jerk...Sorry if somebody was offended but we got tired of this stupid son of a bitch from NED.
Overlook 280 5
11 years ago
It’s obvious that this group of people aren’t volleyball fans, because real volleyball fans would accept lost of their team after game that Bulgaria showed yesterday without any excuses, like you and yours players did. No comment to level of referring. True that our media exaggerated this situation a little bit to much, but let go and focus on volleyball.
I like when host team can celebrate with their fans so good luck to Bulgaria, but Cuba will be very motivated as it’s their last chance to success in this season. In the final I hope for some great volleyball and in my opinion if polish team concentrate on own game it could give good results to us.
tysiaAuthor 579 11
11 years ago
@Oyeah: Why Kubiak acted stupidly?What did he do?

This isn't the fault of all Bulgarian fans. Strangely thing is this that a few stupid fans can change the image of all the good fans. We know that Bulgaria have very bad situation in the federation, and we understand this.Thank you for your apology. Don't worry my dears ?
RevanExtasis 746 11
11 years ago
+1
we won the bronze fuckerssssssssssssssssss XD XD XD XD XD
Sllaveq 790 10
11 years ago
? Bravo Revan! Hahah
To be honest I felt nothing with this lost... We can do just nothing with this coach and with these young players.
I was in the hall first 3 days. after every point the young turn their heads to see what's Rado's reaction and if he's willing to say them something... poor they!
Congrats to Cuba.. young and strong! Fenomeno!
And.. GO POLSKAAAAAAAAAA!
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking