volley 15
2013-07-15 • 3625 views • 12 replies
what is wrong with this boy? he could be great..

#MatteoMartino

bartmannn 20 1
10 years ago
He could be great, but psyche is wrong. We can't do anything.
RevanExtasis 746 11
10 years ago
looks who talk, Mrs Perfect, everybody has is own issues, stop judging people, cause he dont care what you say, after all only god can judge us ?
bartmannn 20 1
10 years ago
Revan, you really believe in God? Hell - it's rather your place. Too many enemies you have here.
I'm wondering who trolled Matteo Martino under funny video with him, maybe you? Don't you remember?
RevanExtasis 746 11
10 years ago
nah i just say something funny, i didnt insult him or try to change him, besides in first place the person who upload the video think that this page is for know volleyball players private life.
bartmannn 20 1
10 years ago
Look what insult you wrote about Martino under video with him and how many people gave you '' - ''. You're beating record here with getting massive "-", it's your career or something like that.

Talking about psyche is right about Martino, because it's only reason why he isn't volleyball star. I have occassion to see him eye to eye on match and i know what i wrote and many people think that. It's not news.
RevanExtasis 746 11
10 years ago
maybe he don't want be a volleyball star, he just want people stop judging every of his action and every mistake that he does. everybody have is own issues, why always have something to do with? "dont do that because you never will a volleyball star" "dont do this because the best volleyball player dont do it" wake up bartmannn nobody cares what you say or see.
bartmannn 20 1
10 years ago
Yes, nobody cares what you write. You rather talking about you. You stop insulting people and pretending suddenly saint? It's parody. Look at yourself who you are here and how many coflicts you made here before you give advice for somebody.
bartmannn 20 1
10 years ago
Revan - troll till the end of your pathetic life.
RevanExtasis 746 11
10 years ago
at least I know some players and I can talk face to face as friends. Not like others who only judge with just "watch" in a game...... xD die bitch
bartmannn 20 1
10 years ago
Revan, really? Where could you meet players face to face? Tell me instead of your Simon on the skype. (Yes, contact face to face in life?
Send me some photos with volleyballers firstly, i can send you too and we'll see who only know players by watching tv.
10 years ago
Making this video was a great way to meet Kerri Walsh face to face at least.

And if you consider Terry Tate Office Linebacker to be a player...

https://volleybox.net/craziest-beach-volleyball-w-kerri-walsh-jennings-m7811
Temporarily disabled
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking