MOVIE MAKERS - PLACE FOR TALKING ABOUT EDITING CLIPS

eRKa 861
2012-02-02 • 2146 views • 6 replies
so.. I will start. I got a problem, excatly a lot machtes (with 2h time everyone) in format MPG4. what program do you recommend me to convert it? my program Sony Vegas 7.0 or 10.0 don't like this format. I really want to make some masterpiece but I dont have possibility. my own converting program sucks and dont work good.
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
I have the same problems with MPEG4 and Matroska (MKV) files ? , because first I'm cutting with virtual dub mod.
Joel2718 426 7
12 years ago
I recently bought Adobe Premier Elements I think it was called. Or the basic home use one, it was about $100. I've hardly had the time to use it though, but I would think that it can support Mpeg4 and stuff, and it seems to be a good video editor, though perhaps it does a little bit more than just the basics you might want for making a youtube video. I don't have much experience with this stuff.
zver 995 13
12 years ago
FormatFactor ?
jacek_torres 227 7
12 years ago
+1
media coder
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
I think there are much converters to download, but I hate waiting 20hours to convert a match.. In sony vegas also I can't use MKV FLV and some AVI's..
eRKaAuthor 861 11
12 years ago
Sllaveq, excatly I know what you mean. one match converts in my program (Total Video Converter) about 6 hours ? and the quality is not really good. I will check this FormatFactor and Media Coder.
Temporarily disabled
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking