The Olympics 2012 Intercontinental Qualifying Tournament

vatreni 275
2012-03-23 • 3010 views • 4 replies
TOKYO, JAPAN (01 - 10 June):

JAPAN, CEV 1 (SERBIA), the two worst placed between NORCECA, CSV or CAVB (PURSUANT TO THE RANK LIST OF PUERTO RICO FIVB), BETWEEN THE THIRD MOST SUCCESSFUL NORCECA 1, OR CSV CAVB (EGYPT), IRAN, CHINA, KOREA, AUSTRALIA. - NOTE: THE THIRD MOST SUCCESSFUL TEAM VENEZUELA, BUT CAN NOT BECAUSE OF SELECTION OF CONFEDERATION TO PLAY THE SAME IN THE SAME GROUP, THEN TO EGYPT.

BERLIN, GERMANY (08 - 10 June):

GERMANY, AVC (INDIA), CEV 2 (BULGARIA), THE TWO MOST SUCCESSFUL BETWEEN NORCECA 1, CAVB OR CSV (PURSUANT TO THE RANK LIST VENEZUELA FIVB).

VERONA, Italy (08th - 10th June):

ITALY, AVC (PAKISTAN), CEV 3 (France), THE TWO MOST SUCCESSFUL BETWEEN NORCECA 1, OR CSV CAVB (PURSUANT TO THE RANK LIST FIVB CUBA).

If Serbia doesn't win in Sofia, she will play in Tokyo with:
Iran
China
Korea
Japan
Australia
Egypt
Puerto Rico

If Bulgaria doesn't pass in Sofia, she will play in Berlin with:
Germany
Venezuela
India

If Italy doesn't win in Sofia, she will play in Verona with:
France
Pakistan
Cuba

#TheOlympicsQualifications2012

Leane 3 1
12 years ago
OK, so what when Serbia for example will pass in Sofia? Who takes their place in Tokio? It is known already?
vatreniAuthor 275 12
12 years ago
I think, according the FIVB rang list.
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
i think Italy will win in Sofia no matter what happens the the last year in the WL but i dont know will be the same thing haha for them will be hard face with bulgarian and the serbians for not metion spain and for other France and Cuba will waiting, howhever i want to see cuba facing USA and CANAda in the NORCECA Championship and this time the fight will be descisive.
bitka 673 10
12 years ago
+1
thanks for clarifying this... i got lost at the beginning ?
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking