Which continental championship is strongest

vatreni 275
2013-10-01 • 3512 views • 9 replies
I am very interesting in your opinion. is it European championship or someone else? if you could you can wrote the strongest teams from each continent. this is my opinion:

1) European championship ( Russia, Poland, Italy, Bulgaria, France, Germany, Serbia...)
2.) Norceca ( Cuba, USA, Canada, Puertorico, Mexico)
3.) Asian ( China, S. Korea, Japan, Iran, Australia)
4.) South American ( Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela...)
5.) African ( Tunisia, Egypt, Cameroon...)
Joachim7 321 4
10 years ago
+10
Of course european championship is the most difficult and competitive because all the teams are good.In Norceca,Asia and South America there are very good and quite bad teams which makes the championship less interesting and very predictable.Only the top 3 teams from these championships can compete with the european...
I don't think I have to speak about Africa which is by far the worse region.
A part from this, I must say I'm a bit dissapointed you didn't mention Belgium because I think this team proved they belong to the top 8 by beating traditionnal "heavyweights" like Italy and France in the last few months and finishing 7th ahead of Poland...
HCLT 331 6
10 years ago
+3
[removed comment]
RevanExtasis 746 11
10 years ago
@HCLT: hi dude, i dont wanna be rude, but we have a "no agression threat" so if vatreni feel offended, let him talk and express himself, i didnt know tthat you get the lawyer degree of judge or something like that. ?
dman99 11 1
10 years ago
+4
@Joachim7: lets hope the other regions catch up to Europe. Volleyball is a great sport
vatreniAuthor 275 12
10 years ago
+2
Joachim, Belgium of course. I was typing quickly, and I forgot. as you can see for example, I put Serbia at last place. sorry mate, of course Belgium deserve to be on this list, because they are officially among 8 teams in Europe?
RevanExtasis 746 11
10 years ago
of course CEV have more elite team, than norceca or south america, asia have money but no level. Norceca only have USA, Canada and Cuba and the others are weak and South America Only Have brasil and Argentina and argentina never would beat brasil, at least now. anyway best league are in europe its fine that the best continental championship stay in europe, that was a dumb question
vatreniAuthor 275 12
10 years ago
Henrique, I think they are strong, but with wrong tactic and without some very important players ( Zagumny and Wlazly). do not very about Revan. he is very simpatico for me?
10 years ago
Easy answer, European Championship because there are steong teams and there are lots of teams!
RevanExtasis 746 11
10 years ago
sorry if i offend you, or you fell offended by me, i didn't mean in that way, for me only was strange that someone had this doubt, thats all, its like ask for example, what colour is the white car of HCLT or something like that ?
10 years ago
European championship!!
RenanZ 1538 15
10 years ago
Doubtless the European Championship is the strongest.
But I would change the S. American to the 2nd place, the Norceca as 3rd and Asian as 04th.
RevanExtasis 746 11
10 years ago
@RenanZ: South American2nd???? why just brasil play in that league, argentina never win and thats not funny, you have in norceca 3 teams competing for the top, cuba usa and canada, cuba won in 2011 and 2009 usa made his back this year thats what i call true competition
10 years ago
For me :
1 european
2 norceca
3 south american
4 asian
5 african
Sfixterman 163 4
10 years ago
For me:1)european,2)norceca,3)south american,4)asian,5)african
Get volleyball job offersAre you looking for a new volleyball club?Get job offersGet volleyball job offers
Are you looking for a new volleyball club?Get job offers