World Championships 2010 - second round

« 1 2

Zyta 1332 11
13 years ago
+1
Yes - the real WC start tomorrow.
13 years ago
+3
Rachel Next WC will be different...I'm sure 100% cause Poland is host country.
qsek 831 10
13 years ago
what do you think about Bulgraia - Brazil match?
why didn't Rezende play?
and do you know what's with injuried Rouzier and Samica?
and that is the name of the song which was on first technical pause (8:2) in 3rd part(set?)?
Jimny 22 1
13 years ago
great respect for Brazil ! <3 after tonight i love coach Rezende ? he got balls ! ?
after all i hope brazil will win the tittle ?
Joel2718 426 7
13 years ago
My calculations show the following pools:
Italy-France-USA.
Czech-Brazil-Germany.
Serbia-Russia-Argentina.
Spain-Bulgaria-Cuba.
(note not making any predictions right now on who will win the pools)

I don't know why Spain won against Japan to put themselves with Russia and Serbia. Either they are a team that should be given a lot of credit for doing the right thing, or maybe there was some money involved, but I don't want to accuse them of that.
NightFox 1457 14
13 years ago
+1
The match Bulgaria - Brazil was parody ... That's not the world champion we want to see ... and the fans saw that and obviosly they show it in the end of the match ... I'm very dissapointed from the behaviour of the brazilian players ... The champions scared from Cuba ...
Zyta 1332 11
13 years ago
+1
I think they didn't scared Cuba [they are not afraid of any team], they just wanted to show FIVB and Italy how ridiculous is that formula.
Joel2718 426 7
13 years ago
I think Brazil is definitely scared of Cuba, they lost to them in an important match when they wanted to win, and Brazil is certainly not looking as strong as usual so far. I'd be happy if Cuba wins it all.
Jimny 22 1
13 years ago
brazil got only one setter so in my opinion it was a right decision, lolpoor italian fans, its so sad ? hah
Michal 493 10
13 years ago
+1
Rachel do you really believe in this? Ok, let it be, Bruno could take a break, but it doesn't mean the rest of the team is allowed to ignore the game and just wait for the match to finish. Apart from the sick competition formula there's such a thing like ATHLETE'S SPIRIT (which the Brazilians and some other teams seem to be missing).
Nagor 1445 14
13 years ago
Brazylia się zeszmaciła... A niby tacy wojownicy...

Congratulations for Brasil hahahahaha... I have no respect for you.
NightFox 1457 14
13 years ago
I'm agree with Michal . They probebly win better group but they have fall in the eyes of the fans .
Roninho 758 13
13 years ago
At the moment I keep my fingers crossed for Bulgaria. You have a great team, you play fair and you're long in the top. Good luck.
qsek 831 10
13 years ago
Roninho, z tym fair play to bym nie byl taki pewien - przeciez Bulgaria tez wyszla rezerwowym skladem...
ale mimo wszystko nie zycze im xle w przeciwienstwie do Wloch czy Serbii
Overlook 280 5
13 years ago
+1
I couldn't watch yesterday Brazil vs. Bulgaria, but after reading comments about this match I don't regret. I don't have words to say what I think about this stupid formula which consent to calculation.
I have supported Brazil so far, but now I can't do it any more. I know that playing with only one setter is difficult and I don't understand why FIVB didn't agree to bring someone for Marlon, but it was a parody of match. And assure that team will be play fair before match and than play to lose is for very unfair.
Zyta 1332 11
13 years ago
+1
No coz Bulgaria moze swieta nie jest, ale z drugiej strony mogli dac odpoczac filarom, skoro awans zapewniony? Roznica polega na tym, ze oni nie biadolili o honorze, a rezerwy naprawde graly, przynajmniej takie odnioslam wrazenie.
qsek 831 10
13 years ago
zgadzam się z Tobą Zyta, ale gdyby Brazylia grała "normalnie" to rezerwy Bułgarii nie miały by szns i Prandi doskonale o tym wiedział.
oba teamy nie chciały wygrać, było to widać po zachowaniu na boisku (zero emocji, szczególnie u Brazylijczyków ich brak było widać).
Michal 493 10
13 years ago
Zgadza się, rezerwy grały i grały o zwycięstwo co jest sednem. Brazylia za to z pełną premedytacją przegrała mecz deklarując przed nim walkę do upadłego- ohyda. Spróbuj to jednak wytłumaczyć kolegom obcokrajowcom, bo ja wymiękam ;/

Bułgaria na tych mistrzostwach nie oddała żadnego meczu, bo i po co by miała oddawać? W meczu z Francją oszukali ich sędziowie, Hard Dessources musiałby stracić rękę do łokcia żeby sędziowie dopatrzyli się bloku po ataku Kazijskiego. No i po co mieliby na drugi dzień przegrywać z Czechami? Żeby trafić do grupy śmierci z Brazylią i Polską zamiast na Kamerun i słabo grające Stany Zjednoczone?

Cytując klasyka: "Po pierwsze primo logika" ?
Zyta 1332 11
13 years ago
qsek wiem, dlatego mowie, ze swieci nie sa ? Jednak obejrzalam sobie ten mecz i bede utrzymywac, ze rezerwy chcialy grac. Moze nie na pcozatku, ale potem owszem.
Rezende mowi, ze nie mogli lepiej zagrac - jednak podstawowym jego bledem byl brak ekspresji. Jakby troche poudawal i pokrzyczal, to moze bym uwierzyla. Ale spokojny trener kanarkow to juz jest cos nie tak ?

Michal - to jak walka z wiatrakami. Daj sobie spokoj. I zgadzam sie co do Bulgarii, dlatego to im bede kibicowac.

« 1 2

Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking