Champions League - 1/6 play-off's

« 1 2 3 »

saku 1032 9
13 years ago
Wlazły on a serve! just like few yeras ago, I dont know how many points he scored, and he won 3rd set for Skra only with serve, finnaly its come back to old shape
Joel2718 426 7
13 years ago
Zyta, 7%/0%... that didn't really happen did it?
Zyta 1332 11
13 years ago
Joel that was in match with Roma, here you have stats: http://www.legavolley.it/TabellinoGara.asp?IdGara=19878 ;)

saku Wlazly had 5 aces.

Oli4 for me chances still 50/50, Dynamo played good enough to win with weak in reception of Cuneo, but Dynamo on pressure can play worse even on their own court [for example 5 matchballs lost against Tours] and cuneo showed they can win in Russia, also I don't think Wout will play again as bad as yesterday, but will see if Jakowlew and Veres [62%] can play one more time with that efficiency.
BTW I read some comments fans of Trentino, they support Dynamo, why is not surprise me? :D

Overlook 280 5
13 years ago
For me victory of Dynamo isn't a big surprise too, because they won last match with Zenit in league and Cuneo in A1 won with Roma too, but they didn't play very good. If Cuneo in revenge will play on their normal level everything could happen.
I love that kind of volleyball we could watch in match Zenit-Skra. Very good performance and congratulation for Russians, they were better and deserved for win.
Zyta 1332 11
13 years ago
I would not take care to much about match against Roma, before match against LB Cuneo lost on their court with Treviso too.

But now I won't be surprise about any result, look: Noliko won with Cuneo, Cuneo with Trentino, Trentino with Skra, Skra with Jastrzebski, Jastrzebski with Noliko, Cuneo lost with Dynamo, but Dynamo lost last year with Trentino, Zenit lost last year with Skra in golden rule, when Skra had actually one player able on that time to play in golden rule [Kurek]. Everyone can win next week.
Berny 606 6
13 years ago
Good morning guys, from where you are watching Champions league matches? I am watching on Laola TV, but i have some problems with netstream buffer or something like that or with flash player. So are there som other streams or video archive of Champions league? Thanks for respond.Have a nice day
Zyta 1332 11
13 years ago
Berny sometimes I find livestream on fromsport.com, you may try there but I can't promise any livestream always be there.

Falasca has injury, he broke finger in his feet when he felt down during 3rd set, but played till the end of the match. He may play on painkillers, but we will find out on Wednesday.
Joachim7 321 4
13 years ago
Oh...Very bad news for Skra...It was already difficult with him but without ?
Michal 493 10
13 years ago
I have a feeling that Dinamo and Jastrzębie aren't going to be in the F4. Zenit should knock Skra home.
NightFox 1457 14
13 years ago
Dinamo - Cuneo 50 - 50 chances for me
It will be easy for Zenit I think when the match is in Russia
Wegiel - hmmm difficult

Do you know after those matches, who against who at the 1/2 final or still or nobody knows
Michal 493 10
13 years ago
Trentino will face the winner of Dinamo-Cuneo, the winners of Skra/Zenit and Jastrzebski/Noliko will make the second semi-final.

F4 on 26-27 March, Trentino will play the first semi at 15:00, the next one starts 3 hours later.
NightFox 1457 14
13 years ago
Thanks
Michal 493 10
13 years ago
Yes, the rule says 2 teams from the same country can't play in the final, so it all depends on the results. If Cuneo manages to win they'll play against Trento, and if both Russian teams advance they'll make a pair.
Joachim7 321 4
13 years ago
Maaseik-Wegiel 3-0 (25-12 25-16 25-23)
Now golden set, go noliko =)
saku 1032 9
13 years ago
+1
hej Jastrzebie !!! golden set for jastrzebie! nice job
Someone 875 10
13 years ago
+1
A luck didn't leave Jastrzębski till the end!!!
Michal 493 10
13 years ago
+2
hahaahahahahha I have no words for them : D !!! Just sooooo unpredictable team.
Someone 875 10
13 years ago
Touch the net, when attack was bad, block the most important ball in the match by Gawryszewski and errors by Noliko, when they was catchin up with Jastrzębski. Some serves by Jastrzębski I don't know how it got to the other side of the net. But two things were the most important: luck and the team spirit. The team spirit in Jastrzębski helped them to fight and with luck it brought them to the final four!!!
Roninho 758 13
13 years ago
+2
Jastrzebski has a lot of luck. Noliko should be in the semi-finals. Golden set set is nonsense. I hope next season it was not.
raylight 3006 15
13 years ago
Jastrzebski - Polish CSKA
Someone 875 10
13 years ago
+1
Children of LUCK!!!
eRKa 861 11
13 years ago
+2
OMG!
Belgians have to be really angry. your team really deserves to be in final four. team spirit in Jastrzębski is awesome. i think that when Gasparini screams he can outshout all gym ?
Michal 493 10
13 years ago
I know the road was convenient for "Ptoki" but they didn't waste their chance! It's always nice to see a polish team in Final Four after 8years!
Zyta 1332 11
13 years ago
No way, JW are amazing, I can't understand this team and their luck ?
Joachim7 321 4
13 years ago
+1
I'm so disapointed with this stupid loss.
We destroyed wegiel 3-0 and then the pressure was too big to overcome for us =(
No word to describe this...
Someone 875 10
13 years ago
+1
I understand You, but don't be angry for your team. It wasn't stupid loss. We played.... not bad in golden set, we fight for every point and we had huge luck.
13 years ago
because of golden set...team who played good 2 sets - dominant sets - in third one have problems and ahead golden set should feel badly...for this JW won. Nice job. If rules are that you can play with rules - not against them...so?
Shandtil 134 6
13 years ago
+1
HEEEEEJA JASTRZĘBIEEEEE!!!!! Kurde, jaka radocha, siedze w pubie ale jest zajebiście... ? Jastrzębie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone 875 10
13 years ago
+1
Hehe, Shandtil dla takich chwil się żyje ?
Someone 875 10
13 years ago
I saw only end of third and the golden set. I played volleyball with my friends. When I went back home I reminded that Jastrzębski plays with Noliko. I went upstairs- my father watched the game. I saw the result, but I wasn't dissapointed. I said: with their luck everything can happen. And I were right ? But of course, we should say that they didn'tplay bad in golden set. They play average and (what i said a thousand times before) they had luck. I'm in good mood because of it ? When You fight everything can happen.
13 years ago
Could be a little bit of tactic...they lost 3-rd set because they want that. Game was better than in 1-st & 2-nd...and of course they want to finish this match without loosing power. So 0-3 and 100% fight in golden set. This is sad but rules are rules.
BTW: JASTRZĘBIEEEEE!!! ?
Shandtil 134 6
13 years ago
@someone, normalnie stałam sobie za barem i puszczałam muzę i nagle mnie olśniło, że grali ? jaki wybuch radochy ? i był czwarty powód do picia ;]

cross my fingers for SKRA :]
Someone 875 10
13 years ago
As I said before: when Skra plays- it's good, when something is bad, everything comes wrong way.
Zyta 1332 11
13 years ago
Important match and Kurek play bad, nothing new...
Zyta 1332 11
13 years ago
and lets golden set begin...

Edit: Anyone want to talk with me again about Kurek as a way to beat Zenit?
Roninho 758 13
13 years ago
Well ... met two excellent teams. Kazan turned out to be slightly better. Frankly, I do not expect a golden set. I'm very pleased, lacked a little luck. Kurek played as usual. Poorly in the reception and very well in attack. Unfortunately he could not stand nervously in the golden set.

Yesterday the gold formula has helped Jastrzebski Wegiel and today - Zenit Kazan
Zyta 1332 11
13 years ago
He never can stand important matches, remind me just one match like final or something like golden set, when Nawrocki didn't change him because of poorly game.
vtnklmdc 686 14
13 years ago
+1
Brawo Kurek?
dobry jest w pluslidze a jak przyjdzie co do czego to dupa
gwoździa z iranem to nie jeden umie zabić a widział ktoś kiedyś gwoździa w jego wykonaniu w jakimś ważnym meczu?
bo ja nie
Nagor 1445 14
13 years ago
Póki co żadnej niespodzianki ? Brawa dla Zenitu, Nawrocki udowadnia, że do trenowania kadry brakuje mu 30lat praktyki.
Roninho 758 13
13 years ago
+1
vtnklmd - i po co te teksty ? Fakt, Kurek bardzo często się podpala. Niektórzy zrobili z niego gwiazdę no i teraz dużo od niego wymagają. W meczu ogólnie nie grał źle ale w złotym secie zagrał żenadę ? co nie oznacza że teraz trzeba się z niego śmiać bo jeszcze niedawno wychwalaliście go w niebiosa.

Ciekawe czy Nagor oglądał meczyk. Parę błędów sędziów na niekorzyść Skry a zawodnicy Zenitu siedzieli cicho... powinieneś ich chyba znienawidzić ?

Można nie lubić Skry ale w tym meczu zagrali rewelacyjnie i gadanie że nie zasłużyli na awans jest trochę nie na miejscu.

Nawrocki bardzo dobrze przygotował zawodników do sezonu. Kto by się spodziewał że Kurek odjebie taką manianę w złotym secie ? Chyba nikt. To nie wina Nawrockiego a skoro jemu brakuje 30 lat praktyki to ciekawe ile brakuje Castellaniemu. Ja widzę sporą różnicę w grze Skry po odejściu Castellaniego.
Zyta 1332 11
13 years ago
Za dużo wymagają? Ja nie wymagam nic od niego jak od gwiazdy, bo dla mnie gwiazdą jeszcze nie jest, ja wymagam od zawodnika, który po 2 latach grania w pierwszym składzie reprezentacji i swojego klubu powinien już być na tyle doświadczony, by nie popełniać TYLU błędów w kazdym ważnym meczu. Pomylić się można, ale raz jak divis wczorja przy meczowej, a spójrz na Michajłowa, ten sam wiek, facet grał średnio cały mecz, przychodzi złoty set i kończy wszystko co trzeba.

Co do pomyłek sędziów, 7 pomyłek na korzyść Skry w Łodzi, dziś kilka dla Zenitu, kilka dla Skry, powiedzmy, że kwita.

Nawrocki wpuszczeniem z powrotem Kurka na końcówkę pokazął, że musi się wiele nauczyć.
Roninho 758 13
13 years ago
Nie napisałem że za dużo od niego wymagają. Nie myślcie że ja go bronię bo takie coś nie powinno się zdarzać i to nie ulega wątpliwości. Myślę jednak że śmianie się z niego czy wypominanie mu gwoździ w pluslidze jest głupie.

Sędziowie dzisiaj byli fatalni. Na początku złotego seta po ataku Wlazłego była linia, niestety sędziowie pokazali aut. Kto wie jakby to wszystko się potoczyło. Błędów było sporo na korzyść obu stron ale ten błąd był w ważnym momencie.

Rzeczywiście, Nawrocki niepotrzebnie z powrotem wstawiał Kurka w złotym secie. Jednak w przekroju całego meczu dobrze się spisał ze swojej roli.
jacek_torres 227 7
13 years ago
Jastrzębski-Zenit Kazań 1/2 finals
Damaris 22 1
13 years ago
+2
Zyta, you said exactly the same, what I say since very long time. Kurek is amazing player, when he play against poorer team.
Just look:
- Final of Europe Championship 2009: Kurek fail
- Final of Club World Championship 2009: Kurek fail
- Final of Polish League 2009/10: Kurek fail
- Final o Club World Championship 2010: Kurek faill
- Poland - Brazil (WC 2010): Kurek fail
- Poland - Bulgaria (WC 2010): Kurek fail
I took just the most important match in which he already had status of "star".

These are facts. And fans of Trentino are little bit right - Kurek is one of the most overrated players in the world.

You can't be good player if you don't have mentality of winners. He doesn't.
Someone 875 10
13 years ago
Bez sensu to gadanie. Rozumiem rozgoryczenie po dobrym meczu, ale w rezultacie przegranej, ale szydzenie z zawodnika, który zagrał źle jest nie na miejscu. Ewidentny błąd Nawrockiego, no ale cóż... Póki co trenerem kadry jest Anastasi, więc najlepiej niech robi swoje w Skrze, a za 30 lat będzie pewnie dobrym trenerem ?
Someone 875 10
13 years ago
+1
He's no overrated. He can't control his nerves. I don't agree that he play good only with bad teams. He can also play good with very good teams on high level, but he can't do it in very important moments/matches. As I said before: He can't control his nerves. But of course it reduces his worth as a player.
Damaris 22 1
13 years ago
"He can also play good with very good teams on high level, but he can't do it in very important moments/matches."
OMG, so when he can play on high level? When he plays against AZS Olsztyn?
That's the point. He MUST if he want to be good.
Someone 875 10
13 years ago
He played not bad in the first 4 sets today and he playd good in 3 sets in the first match Skra-Dynamo.
Damaris 22 1
13 years ago
Wow, that's 7 sets. Great.
Someone 875 10
13 years ago
It was only example. On European Championships he played good with Bulgaria in semifinal. But I agree: He must play better in important moments.
Zyta 1332 11
13 years ago
"He can also play good with very good teams on high level,"
That's why he failed in match Trentino - Skra in group round?
If he want to be one of the best he must stand nervous ends of set, look at Michaylov today, he didn't play great all match, but in the most important moment he finished everything he had to and if I remember correct they are in the same age, can you see the difference?
vtnklmdc 686 14
13 years ago
po co takie teksty już odpowiadam
bo jak ktoś uważa że Kurek to gracz światowej klasy to to nie jest prawda
nie ma się co łudzić(gość w najważniejszych meczach daje dupy i to cały czas)no to co mam napisać że fajnie go było oglądać nie bo ten plas Maxima to by co drugi z nas na tej stronie podbił i jeszcze atak na pojedynczym ball'a w aut
brak słów
Someone 875 10
13 years ago
Nie twierdzę, że Kurek jest graczem światowej klasy. Brak mu regularności, zawodzi w ważnych momentach- tego nie kwestionuję. Ale jest to mimo wszystko bardzo dobry gracz, a wy wytykacie mu jedynie słabości.
Zyta 1332 11
13 years ago
Nie spali się w meczu o stawkę, to mu wytknę wszystkie plusy spotkania ?
zaki93 17 1
13 years ago
+3
And Cuneo lost in the same way as skra. They won 3:1 in Moscow but the golden set for Dynamo . What a pity ?
Zyta 1332 11
13 years ago
strategy - lost match and prepare for golden set successful in 100%. And my wish about polish - italian final gone... ?
jacek_torres 227 7
13 years ago
f4
Jastrzębski Węgiel-Zenit Kazan
Trentino Volley-Dynamo Moscow
tomi92 57 4
13 years ago
A czasem dwa zespoły z jednego państwa nie grają razem półfinału ?
jacek_torres 227 7
13 years ago
Trentino will face the winner of Dinamo-Cuneo, the winners of Skra/Zenit and Jastrzebski/Noliko will make the second semi-final.

F4 on 26-27 March, Trentino will play the first semi at 15:00, the next one starts 3 hours later.

this is post of Michal
Michal 493 10
13 years ago
+1
jacek torres originally it was written at CEV website that Trento will face the winner of Skra-Zenit and Jastrzebie/Noliko - Dinamo/Cuneo. But of course 2 teams from the same country can't meet up in the final, so the pairs are Trento-Jastrzebski and Zenit-Dinamo.
raylight 3006 15
13 years ago
+1
Thank you Dinamo, Trento have chance for the final now ?)
Roninho 758 13
13 years ago
+1
Trentino is already in the final. I just do not believe that Jastrzebski Wegiel can beat them: D
Zyta 1332 11
13 years ago
JW are so unpredictable, that I hope they will make a surprise. Maybe not in the semi-final, but in match for bronze.
And I wish gold for Zenit, especially for Ball, because of his last season at least in Zenit and maybe even in club career.
Shandtil 134 6
13 years ago
If Jastrzębski win it'll be suprise of the year, but it's boring that Trento propably will be in final again. So I'll cheer Wegiel ? And I'm going to watch the first match in this season ? I now is shameful ?
NightFox 1457 14
13 years ago
The 1/2 finals are one match - right ?
RevanExtasis 746 11
13 years ago
yes is allways one match its a final four wiht duration of two days

« 1 2 3 »

Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking