Facundo Conte: Falasca's presence defined my choice

Volleybox 2013-07-07 • 4758 views • 1

Translations: PL
Facundo Conte: Falasca's presence defined my choice Facundo Conte explained how did he choose Skra Bełchatów over another club options while he is working on the rehabilitation in his right shoulder.

In season 2013/14 will play in Polish League. After playing for Dinamo Krasnodar in Russian league, the wing-spiker will share the field with his friend and setter Nicolas Uriarte, under the orders of Miguel Angel Falasca, who was also born in Argentina.
Conte said: "We took the decision together with Nicolas. If he had decided not to come, my decision would have probably been different".

Facundo received several offers from European clubs to continue his career but decided to go to Poland: "Miguel Angel’s (Falasca) presence defined my choice. It’s important to keep contact with people from your country. Last season in Krasnodar I got very bored, with few people in the stadium and little social life. This year, i’m happy to arrive to Poland, where volleyball is as important as football is around the world and in Argentina. This keeps me motivated and helps me to go on", he said.

Movie on Volleyball-Movies about one of the best wing-spiker in the world: Facundo Conte

#interview #FacundoConte

1 comment

bartmannnnPL 30 2
10 years ago
High quality OH player like Savani, Kurek or Veres. But i'm wondering how is his arm? Off bandage and rehabilitation like Murilo or still not? Anybody knows?
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking