Ivan Miljkovic is simply the best

2011-09-19 • 4934 views • 15 replies
Title says it all-Milljkovic was simply amazingly perfect throughout Euro 2011 championship.
He has a great personality too as he showed on numerous occasions when his team mates needed support the most.
Also the way he plays defines a brilliant volleyball player.
Does anybody know if there is any e-shop where it would be possible to get Serbian national volleyball dress/shirt with number 14 please?
Message for Ivan: Ivan, you rule-you have dedicated fans in Slovakia too!

#IvanMiljkovic #Serbia

12 years ago
+1
the Leader.
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
He is also a good actor in the court :) This ECH played well.
Juraj skus stranku srbskej volejbalovaj federacie http://www.ossrb.org/ mozno tam nieco take bude, ale pochybujem, ze sa to vyrovna Poliakom s ich E-shopom :) cus
juraj13Author 2 2
12 years ago
+2
OOOOOOO, naozaj vam dakujem za odpoved:-) dakujem predakujem naozaj velmi!
Nasi volejbalisti tiez zahrali nad ocakavania vsetkych, no Ivan Miljkovic bol a je naozaj moj velky favorit a vzor. Je to hrac s najvacsim H, co vy na to?
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+1
za prve, nevykaj mi ? sme tu jedna velka rodina, takze si tykame, neviem ci som ti nejako pomohol, ale aspon nejake voditko hadam. Je to velky skuseny hrac a ťahúň druzstva a odviedol vynikajucu pracu na ECH. A pre komunikaciu pouzi radsej sukromnu postu. ?

First of all: We are big family and I dont know if i help you, but maybe some indition I gave you. He is very experienced player and leader of national team and he did great job in ECH. And rather use a private message instead of this ? thanks
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
+2
Yes he is!
oioi 370 5
12 years ago
+1
Ivan Miljkovic - the great attacker or the greatest attacker? ?

Guy is insane, playing on a cosmic level for so many years, without injuries and always the first option in the attack.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
+1
He is the best opposite and leader. Best attacker means best in spiking, which is different category. Someone could be the best in spiking and still don't have such success like him. He is best in his role - opposite and leader
12 years ago
best player in the world!!!
12 years ago
best player in the world!!!
12 years ago
Oh man u caught me! ? I just wanted to increase my ranking!
12 years ago
WHO GAVE ME THE MINUS TWO!!!! ?
vane 35 1
12 years ago
ooh I also want Serbian national Volleybal shirt with number 14!! ?
12 years ago
vane,i mightget one from my grandparents ( not the fenerbahce one).

Do you know where to buy the fenerbahce jersey?

Nice pic. btw
vane 35 1
12 years ago
@wilfredo_is_marshall, oh you are so lucky! i cant find any Serbian Shirt! ?( i dont know where to find fenerbahce jersey. i look in sporting goods here in our country but there's none ? i so want it so badly!
Fadhel Abbas 1513 14
12 years ago

Ivan King
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking