Lube Macerata in season 2011/12

« 1 2

Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Macerata, are you kidding me??!! hahahah unbelivable!
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
BTW, you have to visit Rome too. Absolutly!!! ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
whit or whitout snow? =P
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
If you wanna see the snow in Rome you have to be really fast because it last 24 hours xD
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
at my home "glicine (come si traduce????) got flowers.. and i live at 1200mt -.-'
pearlAuthor 1003 11
12 years ago

peal... (this is my last OT) i want in invite at your home to try your tasty food

Okay caro, non c'è problema...tu porta i canederli ed io penso ai cannoli ?

E, porca miseria, questo topic è decisamente naufragato in un mare di OT.......LOL
pearlAuthor 1003 11
12 years ago
Tomorrow the Italian Cup F4: aren't you curious of seeing what our "heroes" here are going to do? 'cause i am ?
pearlAuthor 1003 11
12 years ago
I'm not saying anything instead!! i don't want to bring them rotten luck ;P
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
I can't wait!!! (How many times did I say that? ?)
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
not enough KK15 ?
phoenix09 61 2
12 years ago
I think Lube will win,too. But I don't wanna say anything more,I'm just going to watch the match ?
pearlAuthor 1003 11
12 years ago
Parodino mio ? in today's semifinal of Italian Cup was simply fabulous!! I'm so happy for him and for Lube ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
I'm so glad he was so important for the team, the last to matches he wasn't performing very well and was replaced by Kovar (the first time quite well, actually!), I think he really needed to play a match like this. I read once that the things he like the most to score are blocks, because block isn't a strenght of him, and today he did 5 blocks... It has to feel good ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
pearlAuthor 1003 11
12 years ago
raylight: i really can't understand the meaning of it! Me and Kk15 were talking about Parodi's skills and good performance not about "how hot he is" (if this is what you are insinuating by posting the link here below) ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
You are rationalizing, admit it ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
BTW, as before Lube and Cuneo played 3 matches in a row in two weeks (italian championship and CL), this time Lube and Trento will play 3 matches almost in a row (there will be an italian championship match in the middle) in less than two weeks: today in the Italian Cup final and in two matches between february the 22th and march the 1st for the CL...
"Lube" and "rest" aren't in the same dictionary ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
kk15, is not a Lube problem, each team who play all the tournaments got this problem (Trento, Lube and Cuneo in CL, but all the weeks we have other torunaments for Monza and Modena, maybe those trophy aren't so much aspired but u must travel a lot and got more matchs)
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
yes yes I know, I referred it to the strenght of the teams they had/will have to meet in this specific period ?
pearlAuthor 1003 11
12 years ago
Che delusione la finale di ieri....l'ennesima ?( bah
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
in effetti.. più che vinta noi ho l'impressione che l'avete persa voi.. xò cmq per 2 set e mezzo avete davvero giocato alla grande... anche con matey al 100% li avreste vinti cmq i primi 2 set
pearlAuthor 1003 11
12 years ago
Kjeld: se mi sei amico, non girare il coltello nella ferita ? se poi vuoi saperne di più, ho già scritto in Regoular Season ed in chat qualche minuto fa con Overlook e Ray.
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
sorry
phoenix09 61 2
12 years ago
@pearl oramai si è capito qual è il problema.. Spero facciano davvero qualcosa per risolverlo perchè altrimenti,oltre a scudetto e coppa italia,considerando la partita contro Trento,quest'anno potranno dire addio anche alla champions ?
pearlAuthor 1003 11
12 years ago
@phoenix09: girl...but do you really believe that they could be able to win something this year?? IMO, Italian Cup Final was the "picture" of their current season: they can get the finals (except Champ. Leag.) and there they'll stop!! Do you remember Mourinho's famous sentence "ZERU TITULI" ... here you are: Lube's season= zeru tituli ?(
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Actually, speaking about "tituli", they are in the same position where Trento was last year in Italy. Or even in a better position, considering that Trento lost the final 3-0 of the ItalianCup after losing also the Supercup 3-0..

Thoug, we remeber the last season as "Trento season", don't we? ?

I think that until Macerata won't learn to reduce the errors and to do not lose the focus (but actually one things lead to the other) they'll be a step later, but if they'll be able to do that they can be a real threat for everybody. Like Italy, in effect ? But with a better libero ?

In effect the fact they'll ahve to face Trento twice to reach the CL final4 won't help there... It's a pity that they won't both be at the final4 ? If that is the kinf of final they can offer this his a lost for the fans, imo. Expecially the italian fans, of course ?

raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Kk15, Trento won World Title in Doha before that
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
That's why I specificated "in Italy" at the end of the first sentence ?
phoenix09 61 2
12 years ago
We all knew Trento was a difficult opponent to beat, perhaps the hardest,considering the last season and the current one.. Plus,they have the problem of not knowing how to handle the match for at least three sets and this leads to loss of control of the match and here we are,an italian cup final lost at tie-break.. I'm always of the opinion "hope is the last to die",but,in these conditions...
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
@pearl: I don't know if it was such a great idea not to watch that match ?
pearlAuthor 1003 11
12 years ago
@Kk15: don't be silly dear; a match's score doesn't depend on who's watching it on tv or not!! btw, i neither watched it!!
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
no no, you misanderstood me, I watched it, I was referring on the fact that you said that you wasn't going to watch the match because disappointed by Macerata, but this time they had a wonderful reaction ? I think you would have enjoyed it, after all ?
phoenix09 61 2
12 years ago
@kk15 I only watched the end of the fourth set and the tie-break because I wasn't at home (they won); last week I watched only the first part of the italian cup final and they lost... Now I know what to do on next match ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
maybe is OT, but Macerata will ask a derogation to play the playoff in Fontescodella?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
They can't, as far as I understood. I think they'll even have to pay a "multa" if they won't provide for a 3000 seats Fontescodella...

Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
yeah, but it's 4 year they got a derogation, and they (i mean society) never do something during the season.. it's quite ridiculous ... that team really deserved a decent arena
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Yeah, you're right, but last year they clearly said it was the last time... But probably they did it also the year before xD
I hope Giulianelli won't say again "we will retire from the Championship if you won't let us play at Fontescodella", too easy solve the problem with a threat.
BTW, Macerata fans should be the first to complain imo, is it in their interest to have a bigger arena!... I can't imagine how happy was the 2501 guys that was looking for a ticket for the play off and couldn't find it...
BTW, this time it was Macerata marrior's fault, I understood...
pearlAuthor 1003 11
12 years ago
The big question is: is there any other place in Macerata (or in its surroundings) to build a brand new Sports Hall or Arena or whatever, without forcing Lube's supporters to "commute" even when they play home???
pearlAuthor 1003 11
12 years ago
About Macerata's hypothetical new arena: this is the official letter from Lube society regarding the matter http://www.dotvolley.it/blog/29163/pallavolo-maschile/campionato-pallavolo-maschile-a1/29163.html

I can read a lot of bitterness in these lines :(
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
the only arena accessible pretty close is Pesaro ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Last year the idea was Ancona...
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
Yesterday Macerata didn't play as well as i hope ?
phoenix09 61 2
12 years ago
I could say Macerata didn't play at all.
pearlAuthor 1003 11
12 years ago
That's the way Lube goes this year. Honestly, i wasn't excited by their win over Trento last week as well as i'm not surprised by their defeat last night. Trento played and deserved the F4...Macerata didn't!! As i already said on many occasions, i have no big expectations with this season...maybe next year, with more chemestry among the players and some new forces to join the team (Lasko???), things will be different.
kadraviqt 1 1
12 years ago
Can someone told me, where can i watch the match Macerata vs. Verona played on 1 April 2012? I wanna watch full video of the match or see full story of the points, but i can't find it anywhere in internet. If someone have recording, please write me, it's very important for me.
Hewwing 37 2
12 years ago
I know this isn't part of the thread, but a friend of mine is going to be in Rome for 5 days and he is going to try and get me a trentino jersey. does anyone know where he might be able to get one? If he ordered online how long would you figure it would take to be delivered to Rome. Also is there any other jerseys (volleyball) that could be bought from rome? just in case the trentino one doesn't happen.
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
Here is the online store of Trentinovolley!

http://www.trentinovolley.it/store.html
pearlAuthor 1003 11
11 years ago
Macerata won the Italian SuperCup 2012! 3-2 over Trento.

« 1 2

Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking