Lukasz Zygadlo - always on the podium

Kjeldhor 2011-12-31 • 4026 views • 3

Lukasz Zygadlo - always on the podium Trento, 30 december 2011

Yesterday Trentino volley closed the 2011 activities whit 4 medals on 5 final, but there's a player who reach every podium as possible, he win 8 medals (5 whit Trento and 3 whit NT).
This is Lukasz Zygadlo:

"It 'was a very good 2011 - Lukasz smiles -: in the cluband in National we had great results, my dream was to win this medals in a whole career but not in one Year. Succeeded in just twelve months is something quite extraordinary because i went beyond any expectations crowning work and sacrifices of so many years. I hope that all these medals are a good omen for 2012. I expect more great things to achieve with the Trentino Volley, and Poland, but in the meantime I want to thank all the supporters who have supported me during this time watching the games live or on TV, without me ever miss their love. "

Italian Cup - Silver (Diatec Itas Trentino, January 23):
"This was definitely the most disappointing results from those achieved in 2011, because we wanted to start the year by winning the second consecutive Italian Cup, but we was defeated by Cuneo in the final match. I believe, however, that losing that game served as a stimulus to understand where we needed to improve if we wanted to do well in other events of the 2010/11 season. "

CEV Champion League - GOLD (Trentino BetClic, March 27):
"Of the three this was undoubtedly the most eagerly anticipated Champions League final and desired for the Company and the fans: the playing at home and we had carefully prepared for a lot of time in order not to miss an appointment that kept a lot. With Kazan was a very difficult game and even more so our success has been significant and memorable. "

A1 Italian League - GOLD (Diatec Itas Trentino, May 22):
"After lost two league titles in previous seasons, the team wanted to redeem himself and win the flag. For me it was, among other things, the first Italian title of my career, win it was seen as a kind of liberation. "

World League - Bronze (Polish National, July 10):
"Getting on the podium in the Final Eight was almost a surprise but the result is well deserved because the team, completely renovated in the past, and coach have been found the right feeling. Anastasi was good at making us feel all important and this attitude has empowered the group together. All World League matches have been brought forward with a new mentality, where good performance could exalt and to hide even the negative ones. Poland before this time was never on the podium and be able to do this only at home, in Gdansk, passing in the final for third place in Argentina was a strong emotion. "

European Championships - Bonze (Polish National, September 18):
"This medal is not definitely enjoyed the favors of the prediction, given that we faced in the final for third place in Russia, which was regarded by all as the team most credited for the win. Taking the bronze made ​​us believe more than ever in our media and get another major achievement after the World League. "

FIVB Wolrd Club Championships - GOLD (Diatec Trentino, Oct. 14):
"It 'was our third world success and has reached the end of a tournament that we faced in the best way, passing in the final once again a team of my country, the Jastrzebski. Compared to the previous two editions played in Doha this event was definitely the competitions with the highest level ever seen because in addition to the best European tema there was also the best team in Brazil. "

Italian Supercup - GOLD (Diatec Itas Trentino, November 1):
"It was the only Cup that was missing in the bulletin board in the Trentino Volley but it was also an opportunity to deal again with Cuneo. The joy was therefore double that with the success we have entitled our leadership position in the standings and finished the Trentino's palmares."

World Cup - Silver (Polish National, December 4):
"Of all the medals this year, that obtained in Japan with Poland was certainly the most beautiful for me because my dream has always been to play the Olympic Games and this surely result paves the way to do it in London in 2012. It 'was a grueling tournament: within a few days we met with the strongest National in the world, earning the second place thanks to the mate whit absolute value."

[I'm sorry for the bad translation, helped by google transalte but still not enought. I hope u can understand that interview.] Here the original http://www.trenti...lub-e-nazionale.html

#LukaszZygadlo

3 comments

proudBG 722 9
12 years ago
Now he has more things to auction ? I love how dedicated to charity he is ?
KjeldhorITAuthor 1059 17
12 years ago
+2
yeah.. it's pretty impressive... he can reach 30 medals in a few years LOL
qsekPL 831 10
12 years ago
bravo! i think nobody has as much medals ever in one year
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking