Serbian squad for WL 2013

vatreni 2013-04-29 • 2314 views • 5

Setters: Vlado Petkovic, Mihajlo Mitic, Aleksa Brdovic e Nikola Jovovic.

Opposites: Saša Starovic, Aleksandar Atanasijevic, Dušan Petkovic e Milija Mrdak.

Libero: Nikola Rosic, Filip Vujic.

MB: Dragan Stankovic, Marko Podrašcanin, Milan Rašic, Srecko Lisinac e Nemanja Radovic.

Wing- spikers: Miloš Nikic, Nikola Kovacevic, Uroš Kovacevic, Marko Ivovic, Nemanja Petric, Nikola Mijailovic e Filip Stoilovic.

#Serbia #WorldLeague2013

5 comments

vatreniMEAuthor 275 12
10 years ago
Pearl, I think that Serbia will not play at MG. I was also surprised with Uros games in Modena, and I hope that together with Atanasijevic, Jovovic... will be main power of our NT next 10 years.
You are also wright about Starovic. I never liked Sasha style of play.
pearlIT 1003 11
10 years ago
Dunno guys: Kovacevic bros may the surprise! Uros had a very positive year in Modena: the injury at the end of the regular season affected his performance otherwise imo he would be first string in NT now.

@Vatreni: I also think that Atanasjevic will be in the starting six in lieu of Starovic; Sasa didn't play in his club with the same continuity as Alexander, besides he still doesn't seem he has fully recovered from his injuries. Vatreni, will Serbia take part to the Mediterranean Games (I presume they will)?

One more thing: I think Stanko and Potke won't play the Whole WL; it's better for them to take some rest in order to be 100% in shape for the ECH.
Joachim7BE 321 4
10 years ago
Is Jovovic ready to play at the international level?
I agree with your starting six.Uros is still a little bit behind the other two OH in my eyes but he will be an important player for the NT very soon.
vatreniMEAuthor 275 12
10 years ago
Joachim, I hope to. Petric has very good season in Perugia. big problem are setters, because except Petkovic, they are very young, but they are future of Serbian vball.
As you can see, there is no Janic, Cupkovic, Terzic... which is very good move in my opinion.

My starting six:

Jovovic- Atanasijevic, Podrascanini- Stankovic, Petric- Nikic and libero Rosic.
Joachim7BE 321 4
10 years ago
This team has a great future, there are many young and talented players.
I hope we will see Petric in the starting six
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking