Is Matey Kaziyski second class player?

« 1 2 3

Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
I'm not sure how in english is "СЕИР" - "seir".. It's a turkish word which is used in Bulgaria very often... It express the wonderful feeling when some people had a stupid argue and you're just laughing at them.. the phrase is "I'm watching seir!" - "гледам ви сеирааааааа" ?))))))) That's what I'm doing.. read and watch seir hehe ?)
hamid_0717 27 3
12 years ago
i hate who don't like Matey
NXT 241 3
12 years ago
Lol... Wondering why guys like this hamid_0717 are using USA flag while they can't really speak English so obviously they're not americans. Embarrassed (lol what a word... not sure if spelled it correctly ?) of your own flag? Or just trolling the other country?
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
+2
NXT that's so much true
hamid_0717 27 3
12 years ago
don't joking Plz...HCLT & champion & NightFox & NXT , you're really something
italy94 18 1
12 years ago
I don't understand all this topics... I think we would only say our opinion... For me Matey is one of the best players in the world, but Giba, Murilo and Dante have much more experience... They have won olympics, World leagues, World cups... and many more...
So I think at the moment Giba & co. are better only because of this.
We are discussing about extraordinary players, each of them has qualities that others has not, so it is difficult to determine which is the best... ?
Daniel_e92 51 3
12 years ago
I think that Matey is a first class player, of course. Still, his skills are - to me - completely different from those of brazilian players. Kaziyski is a powerful player, and his main skills are the strenght and a big jump. Now, as he grows older, if one of these two features gets worse then it is at the moment, Matey will have several problems, because he's not fast as other players (Giba, Murilo, Juantorena - strong and fast at the same time - ).
Also...Kaziyski is bulgarian, so, what are you fighting about? ?

Peace&Love ?
raylightAuthor 3006 15
12 years ago
If you mean arm, he has very fast arm
Daniel_e92 51 3
12 years ago
By fast I meant reactive : )
raylightAuthor 3006 15
12 years ago
I am not sure I get it. Do you mean reflexes in defense, or speed movement on the court? If you mean the first, he is not Giba, definitely, but I know players like him who age pretty well besides that - Hristo Zlatanov, Wout Wijsmans to name a few
raylightAuthor 3006 15
12 years ago
Chrison, I don't have option "Lock discussion"
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
I haven't understood whether this discussion has been stopped or not. The huge writings here above suggests it might be...but I can still read new comments!! So,what's up?
12 years ago
Second CLASS because he cannot PASS! ?
12 years ago
By the way, that is a cool picture!
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
Marshall you're right! He will never graduate! ?)
raylightAuthor 3006 15
12 years ago
Is then Savani third of fourth class then, he is much weaker in passing? Or Zaytsev? or Zlatanov? Is the libero first class spiker because he can receive well? The discussion is useless, I never should have start it on first place
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
ray, he mean - pass the class, like pass the exam.. (да мине класа :Д) I think you got his humor wrong..
raylightAuthor 3006 15
12 years ago
No, pass means reception
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
well, raylight see what he want to see.. he so much love the argue, right raylight ?
raylightAuthor 3006 15
12 years ago
Yes it is word play but still means he can not receive
hamid_0717 27 3
12 years ago
+6
STOP THIS DISCUSSION ?
12 years ago
I meant to say pass as in volleyball pass. I wrote the words in big letters because they rhyme
12 years ago
Matey is the best hitter but his reception in not good
9 years ago
well matey has bad reception but he is a really good blocker!!!

« 1 2 3

Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking