Russia - The Winner of World Cup 2011!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
Thank you
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Wow, I didn't expect Cuba to win over Brazil and Poland to beat USA so clearly (I hoped USA could have done something more, now Poland seems so far to me...)
12 years ago
4-th round for our NT will be GIGAinteresting?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
so.. we have some more chance ?
proud 722 9
12 years ago
+2
Russia - Argentina : http://www.filefactory.com/file/cf5b958/n/Volleyball._2011.11.28._World_Cup._Day_7._Argentina_-_Russia.avi
Poland - China : http://www.filefactory.com/file/cf5b65b/n/polcin.wmv
May be later - Poland - USA and Italy - Serbia.
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
if italy and cuba want to fight witht that last icket to the olympics poland cannot reach 24 points and they will reach22 tomorrow, but the problem is that the last round for him is with hard teams so good luck poland and try to win that hell
joe27 20 5
12 years ago
+1
thanks a lot ,proud. you are my hero. (^_^)
proud 722 9
12 years ago
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Cuba have impressive mentality ?
proud 722 9
12 years ago
Yes!And surprisingly so,considering the lack of experienced players("oldies" ? ) in their team ?
I'm still looking for that match,I hope someone has recorded it,so everyone who didn't watch it today can do it,it was a great game ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+2
I didn't see my guys playing this morning...and they won. Yesterday I watched the whole match and they were defeated o_O Maybe I bring them bad luck ? If so, I prefer not to watch their matches anymore and make them get the pass to London ?
Thanx proud for your link: hope i'll be able to see something ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+3
I forgot...USA. Many of you are surprised by USA's low performances in this WC...honestly I'm not! It's always the same old story with them: they only care for the Olympic Games so they play at their best only there and snub the other tournaments/competitions (including World Championships). That's the impression I've always had in the last 15 years at least.
proud 722 9
12 years ago
+1
To all the crazies out there,that are gonna get up for Cuba - Russia-I admire you!I wish I was strong like you,but I need sleep............... ?
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
+1
hi guys there is form youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-rBSREV8Hk&feature=channel_video_title cuba vs brasil by claudibrazz thank you claudiooo even if you are brasylian hahaha, enjoy it fans.
rtr 42 2
12 years ago
Oh, Russia - Cuba is today . It's really early morning, i'll try my best to wake up at this time, and watch the match/
rtr 42 2
12 years ago
+1
I watched the match between russia and argentina today, and was surprised, Argentina's national team is realy powerful and young. Middle age of all players is 22-25 years! These guys have a future .I suppose it will be my fav team after russian nat team ^_^.
12 years ago
Yep Pearl typical american thing...not only in volleyball. Their mentality tell him about OG fever. Allways in OG year they can touch the sky and make dreams come true. OG miracles?
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
Congrats Italy, today Italy dominated in blocks (there were many good blocks). Lasko always owned and with him today played well Zaytsev and Mr. Fei in attack and block. Perfect match from Italy, finally they showed Italy spirit!!!
zver 995 13
12 years ago
@proud Can you upload Italy-Brasil match?
Basil 47 1
12 years ago
+2
Congratulations to all russian team fans!!! We did it. Fantastic cubans were stoped. To be honest, they didn't impress me at all this time. May be they left all their eagerness to win in previous two battles? Anyway, russians are the best (may be after brasilians). Good luck for all the teams!
proud 722 9
12 years ago
@zver,I can't upload it on Youtube,but I've uploaded it here - http://www.filefactory.com/file/cf3cf93/n/ItaliaBrasile2.wmv
Also,I added Poland - USA yesterday,but I found a better quality rip,so I uploaded it,too - http://www.filefactory.com/file/cf50b83/n/Poland-USA-28.11.2011.avi - in case someone needs it to make a video :)
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
Congrats . Perfect match from USA, Millar dominated!!!
proud 722 9
12 years ago
+2
Wow,no points for Brazil...It's like Ivan got the guys in the locker room and told them "We had our rest,now let's have some fun". Really awesome match ?
Serbia doesn't want Italy in Sofia,either ?
Vellagio 8 1
12 years ago
still, almost impossible brazil out of top 3
proud 722 9
12 years ago
Yes,but the crack in their armor is getting bigger - lost a tiebreak with Italy,got to a tiebreak with China,lost from Cuba yesterday and didn't get any points from Serbia today. ? Don't get me wrong,Brazil is an enormous team in volleyball,but this WC lets us see what's to come in the next few years,see the big picture ?
Vellagio 8 1
12 years ago
Best scenario: ITA beats POL 3-0/3-1 and POL beats BRA. Then one round before the end everything will be clear. Top 3 will be RUS,POL,ITA
zver 995 13
12 years ago
+2
Best scenario Poland beats everyone 3-0, 3-1 ?
12 years ago
+6
you know what i think? the FORMULA of World Cup is perfect!))

the competition is almost over and what we see?no intricateness, no losings for purpose, no accusations, no fans' arguing.... Everything's plain and fair- the one who wins more takes more points,pure perfectness!! xD
proud 722 9
12 years ago
I agree the WC formula is the fairest there is in volleyball nowadays,but there's still room for numbers ? Today's game Serbia - Brazil wasn't just an honor match,it helped Italy move closer to the ticket for the big O(as I said in a previous post - Serbia doesn't want to play against Italy in May,if possible ? ).
12 years ago
For me Polad will be more more more attention in the last 3 match, beacouse will risk to be 4th in overall..... Italy Brazil and Russia have 1 match on 3 with Poland and the other 2 match are "easy", but the Poland vs Italy - Brazil - Russia OH MY GODDDDDNESSSS!!!!
12 years ago
proud, that's an interesting point by the way!
if at the beginning of the tournament i was wondering how come serbia, the champion of europe, lose so much and so desperately...now i start to doubt my own thoughts about that team....

going to the world cup,they predicted a clash,and that if their chances on Extra Qualification increase comparing to their chances through World Cup. So they started poorely on purpose, lose key gameson purpose BUT when they need a victory (like today against Brazil) they get one!

what a team it is if they do what they want even against such teams as Brazil!

so the biggest losers of the tournament turn out to be the main benefiters and the smartest team there!
casamodena 505 4
12 years ago
OMG few hours without watching WC results and ... What? ... Thank you Serbia! .. Thank you Russia! Good for us. Now Italian guys keep calm and concentated for Poland, the hardest step to Olympics. Forza azzurri!
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
This is a day that started very well and continued better!!! ?
I couldn't watch my guys this morning, unfortunally, but I read that after the first set they played well, so, I'm proud of them ?
And then... Damn, I knew Serbia would use their titoular, and I knew they'll finally fight as they know, but still I didn't expect that this would have been enough for a 3points victory over Brazil!!!

I hope Poland-Italy will keep us in the third place, and then I hope Poland will beat Brazil ?

@champion, Ita is third now, so if "Italy does not make any mistake thereafter", we will get the pass even if Brazil will do a perfect job too. And I can't understand why did you say that we don't have nothing to lose...

@kate, I don't think Serbia started the WC poorly on porpuse!! But now that they realized there wasn't any chance for them to qualificate, obviously for them beating Brazil was vital, the only thing they could do for themself.
proud 722 9
12 years ago
Oh,no,Kate,I didn't mean that Serbia has been losing on purpose.Just that after all the loses and the zero chance to qualify for the Olympics through the WC,they started thinking ahead and figured out that it's in their best interest for as many European teams to qualify now,so that there are gonna be not-so-strong teams left for the tournament in Sofia ? I'm sorry for putting all those conspiracy ideas in your head,I didn't really explain myself very well before ?
12 years ago
xDD
why,it's just a thought)) but there's still something in it,isn't there?))
12 years ago
Even when we beat italy, they still will have advantage over brazil (if we will beat them too). Italy need win one match in 10-th round to have 1 point more than bra. So dear Italians here: is better scenario?. We have cbances for win the competition so i would like with a big plesaure decisive game against Russia in last round...btw two teams with wild cards like i said few days ago. - that was my DREAM scenario?
12 years ago
Btw: WC formula is weakless.
proud 722 9
12 years ago
@_k-is-for-kate_
"what a team it is if they do what they want even against such teams as Brazil!" - Can't argue with that ? They were amazing today!
"so the biggest losers of the tournament turn out to be the main benefiters and the smartest team there!" - Do you mean,they're gonna win the Euro qualification? I hope not,that would mean that we won't qualify ? ?
I've never seen "a dead man walking",like Serbia in this tournament,having such influence on the final outcome of the cup...with a single match,they made the tournament even more interesting than it already was ?
But I still don't think that they've lost the matches that they have on purpose.All teams want to be at the Olympics and no one wants to qualify at the last minute ?
kk15,we were writing the same thing at the same time ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
proud, I don't think Serbia can be already sure of a victory in the qualification tournament if Russia, Poland and Italy won't be there... but their absence will defintly help ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+2
i think there's something wrong on the matches date.... 2.11 is about 25 days ago =P
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
If Poland beat both Italy and Brazil I will be glad, but I don't think that is possible. 5 out of 9 points will be great success, may be even 6 or 7
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
Chrison likes this month.. He'll repeat it! ?)
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
@proud: can u put the link to see ITA-ARG? please...without you I couldn't have seen anything in this WC ?
proud 722 9
12 years ago
+4
I haven't found it yet,or Brazil - Serbia ? Sorry,as soon as I get it,I'll put it up.BTW,this - "without you I couldn't have seen anything in this WC ? " - really made me feel great.All the up/download wasn't for nothing ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+4
proud: I only said the truth mate ? I work all day, it's been almost impossible for me to watch my guys' matches live. So you deserve to feel great, 'cause you're doing a great thing for me ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
+1
proud she makes us with her ?
proud 722 9
12 years ago
+1
@pearl - And I was wondering why Italy's matches were the most downloaded - turns out all hard working Italians were counting on me ?
@raylight - hehe,thank you ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+4
Blockmaskinen: "No one will problably read this"...I did ?
proud 722 9
12 years ago
+4
@Blockmaskinen - you're very welcome ?))
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+5
Blockmaskinen stop going to school and watch matches ? its pretty funny. You must sacrifice everything for volleyball, except work, family :-D I am just joking. Nice to see these kind of words. +1
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+2
@proud: you deserve a biiiiiiig thanks from us for all your uploads!?DD We have the problem of the timetable AND the problem that the WC is only on pay tv, so we can't even see the replay ?
And I love to archieve matches on my hard disk, so I'd download it even if I had the pay tv ?

proud 722 9
12 years ago
+1
Russia - Cuba : http://www.filefactory.com/file/cf574a5/n/2011_11_29_WC_Cub_Rus_voley.mkv
Still nothing on Brazil - Serbia and Italy - Argentina.
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+1
thanks for RUS-CUB, keep going with this hard work please. I am watching online, but I am not a god, so I dont chase every match ? biiiiiig thanks like Kk15 says.
proud 722 9
12 years ago
+2
Poland - Egypt : http://www.filefactory.com/file/cf58337/n/Poland-Egypt-29.11.2011.avi
Quick win for Poland,I don't know if the match is that good,but again,if anyone is going to make a video of Poland's performance in the WC,it might be useful :)
zver 995 13
12 years ago
+4
@proud you are making great job! thx a lot
Blawatek 47 2
12 years ago
+1
Thank You, proud, it's so helpful!
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
champion: maybe it's a silly question, but where can i find the statistics you've mentioned?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
Thanx a lot champion ? Mmmm, quite odd: Savani 2nd and Zaytsev 5th and they are the two Italian players who have been convincing me less up to now. Mastro only 51st!!! Uhuu I thought he was upper than that ?
proud 722 9
12 years ago
+1
Guys,I found Brazil - Cuba and Brazil - Serbia with perfect quality! Both are very big files,though - over 3 GB! I'll upload them tomorrow.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Why sleep tonight? ?
proud 722 9
12 years ago
Silly habit ?
rosalie 11 1
12 years ago
+1
Geez, can't be myself!... another day without matches! ?((
proud 722 9
12 years ago
Brazil - Serbia : http://www.filefactory.com/file/cf62945/n/Volleyball.World.Cup.Round8.SRB-BRA.[29.11.2011]_xvid.avi
Unfortunately,it's not the perfect quality that I promised last night.I spent more than an hour this morning,looking through everything that google has to offer,and found 2 sites that I could upload such big files on,but none of them worked.So I converted this one to .avi and put it on the site,where I usually upload matches.You can download the original,if you have an account at http://rutracker.org/forum/index.php
Hopefully,I'll find the time to upload Brazil - Cuba by tonight.
Again,sorry for the quality,but to be honest,I've uploaded worse :D
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+4
stop apologizing!!!!!!! you're doing a great job! ? ?

@champion: I remember Savani saying about Berruto in Macerata last year that his (Berruto) teams usually serve strong ?
And another curiousity about Berruto and Italy-Brazil: he explained after the match that he didn't do any tactic "training" to his player the day before this match (e.g. no video), but only motivational training, because he believe that when you play vs a team like Brazil there are so many tactic ditails that you should know, that these are too many to remember! So is better to highlights only few most important things and to focus not on the opponents strentgh, but in your own (as a single and as a team). And of course he asked to the guys to let the character and the heart playing the game ?

zver 995 13
12 years ago
+2
almost like in Beijing, but this time lucky ending was our ?
12 years ago
+2
Nowakowski today was looking like a zombie, but he played well ?... Forza Poland. And I wish Italy to get promotion but not by our cost ?..
Someone 875 10
12 years ago
That was great. We showed character. Unnesessary arguments after the match between the teams, but this is sport.

Btw. Bartman i tak by im pokazał gdzie raki zimują ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
i should be happy... we get 1 point from the first NT ?
now we just have to play as well as we can whit Japan and Iran to get 6 points.. and hope
kristoff 161 3
12 years ago
+1
Kubiak against Travica in K1? It could be interesting ? I think we have the best bench of all teams. And we have Nowakowski ?
shinoda 121 3
12 years ago
italians just never stop arguing
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+1
Lasko failed today...CG Polska, they deserved that
12 years ago
What's about regulations in WC. After big points what is take under consideration? Ratio of sets or just points or what?

For the moment we've got raito 24 won to 9 lost and Italy 22 to 14
shinoda 121 3
12 years ago
we must win 1 set and italy lose 1 set and we are in IO. szkoda meczu z iranem
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
Congrats. Poland! You showed heart for the win!
proud 722 9
12 years ago
My net connection broke right before the last point :D So,I missed a fight or something?
Jarosz to the rescue!!!Who knew - the unlikely hero of the match(imo) :) Kurek,for me,underperformed yet again,in an important match for you guys,but Ruciak - the block machine saved the day :)
Good luck tomorrow,Poland :D Italy,don't give up!!!
Russia - Japan : http://www.filefactory.com/file/cf7bb69/n/Volleyball._2011.11.02._World_Cup._Day_9.Russia-JPN.avi
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
I can't explain how sorry I am thinking to this morning match, sorry beacuse we lost after cleary leading the match, and sorry because I imagine how sorry or better disappointed are my guys now... And of course I want them to by happy!
Now trusting in them is not enough anymore, unfortunally... I hope the Polish player - that today demonstrate their great character - will be able to beat Brazil tomorrow, helping us like Serbia did three days ago. C'mon guys let's go for a all-european podium!!! ?

ok, I needed to wrote the follow part, but you feel free not to read, I won't be offended ?

About the match, I honestly was enough confident we could win it, or better, I knew we potentially have the skill to do it, but otherwise I knew that we needed to be perfect to win. As always when I'm confident we lost, and when I'm afraid we won =.=
We started with maaany mistake (at 15:15 we did 6 serve errors and 4 attack errors!!), but beside that we were playing not badly imo, otherwise we wouldn't be so close to Poland (or even in advantage). In fact as soon we stopped making mistakes, we conducted the game quite easily, not only thanks to us, but also because Poland wasn't play as they know.
The second set went as the second part of the first, and Ruciack had already showned in the end that he could help the team a lot imo.
In the third set I expected Poland to wake up, but not Italy to start sleeping a bit. But I was sure they would wake up, I was like "ok, guys, I'm waiting for u to fill the point gap", and I was also quite calm and still very confident (my bad ç_ç). at 19-19 I was like "See, I told you!" (you is nobody... or may be my computer xD). Then Poland made a break again, but I was still confident, even if less than before. They "listen" to me with the 23-23, but then...
In the fourth set, our problem was the serve. as at the biginning of the first, we were keeping them in the match, like with 5 serve mistake on 7 Poland points! Absurd! Then I understand italians lost a bit the focus, looked more tired, Lasko was touched in block very well etc...
Honestly I had to moments when I thoughto "ok, it's gone": the 12-6 of the tie break, but then they made me hoping again, and the 10-14, and then they made me hoping (a very little bit) again, until.... ?((
camnow 380 4
12 years ago
+2
Italy don't give up ?
shinoda 121 3
12 years ago
Italy pays the price for their arogance
proud 722 9
12 years ago
Thanks for the link,tomdoki ? I ALWAYS miss the most interesting things ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+2
Today I perfectly realized how poor and weak our NT is. And I don't think they'll ever be able to win anything. I've grown up with that Squad that was called "Generazione di Fenomeni" and when I compare those players to the current ones I almost feel as I was abut to cry. Fortunately for us, we have Women NT that is much better and stronger than Men's one, so from now on I shall only support the girls!! I want them to win something important ? GIRL POWER ? ;D
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
pearl, I think you've been too hard, honestly...
But I didn't grown up with the Generazione di Fenomeni, so may be my prospective is different...

@shinoda: why those annoying sentences?! You should be happy because your team won and now is so damn close to the OG, not be happy because Italy was beaten.
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+2
Kk15: you've just said amica mia! You didn't have the chance of seeing that fantastic team so, trust me, the one we have now is really too little a thing. I'm pretty hard in saying that, I know, but i was confident in this squad; i thought they could improve. But after having seen them in WL, ECH and now in WC i honestly do not see any improvement...all the contrary. And don't tell me "but they won over Brazil and USA" because every now and then a lucky astral conjunction may occur to anyone ?
shinoda 121 3
12 years ago
Kk15- i am happy because Italy is the most annoying team in the world. their behaviour on the court is just funny, they always argue . I can pick many examples of situations that they didn't play fair. but for what ? for you I will be just annoying
12 years ago
+2
Hey , maybe tomorrow we'll beat Brazil and then You probably will get the tickets ? Don't give up, you need to believe and your NT need support even when they lose. Cause they still have a chance
oioi 370 5
12 years ago
+2
In my opinion the only thing that Italy NT needs is better setter. Very balanced wing spikers and really great middles, Mastrangelo and Fei (of course if he won't return to play as oppossite). The middles weren't exploited much and they should be a leading force. Just watch our middles ? but in our case we need a better opposite to play against the best.
12 years ago
+1
I think that setter isn't that big problem. Most important is that they have six, seven very good player and thats all. They don't have bench. This is really difference when you have 12 strong player in team.
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+3
@stalowiec01: I wish you to beat Brazil and I hope Poland will win this WC 'cause I'm rooting for you now. BUT you don't get the point: I'm not interested in a team who qualify thanx to someone else's fortune or misfortune. I want my team to qualify on the court, playing well and winning. As Polish NT does. But our guys are not good enough and, please, I really appreciate your words and oioi's ones too...but the truth is that your team is stronger than ours: mentally, phisically and tactically.
@ oioi: trust me mate, we don't have just the "setter problem"...the whole team is a problem. Sad but true. And I say it again: I hope Poland will win this WC...they deserved ?
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
If the poles don't beat Brazil, the italians are coming in Bulgaria (devil) ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Unless Russia will beat Poland too...
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
@pearl, I also hate the fact that we have the third position in our hands and we drop it away, and I totally agree that Poland and Russia deserve more than Italy to be on the podium, but I don't think Brazil does. They lost 2 sets vs China, lost vs Cuba, vs us, vs Serbia (that even with the titoular played very badly the whole WC), and if the'll lose to Poland too (which I hope fu us, for Poland, and because I didn't like them this WC) I think we'll deserve the pass more than them (or they deserve it less than us if you prefer).

and... Did we say that the Italian famale NT deserved the WC less simply because they depended on USA-JPN result? The question is simply, we won a match more than them, and we deserved the Cup the most.
12 years ago
ooh russia-iran the first sett 31:29
that was close....
12 years ago
Russia-Iran 3:0, but it was way too more painstaking than it seems..

by the way,anybody has an idea why the Iranians wore black ribbons on their shirts today?
12 years ago
brazilians should wake up!! why don't they fight the usual way?!
Mojdanaa 6 1
12 years ago
congratulation to Russia.
@k_is-for_kate: The black ribbon is for the religious things.
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+2
Congratulations to Polish brothers, you did it, it was no doubt about that. Excellent first 2sets.
Enjoy your celebrations ?
camnow 380 4
12 years ago
CG to Brazil, they show us how to play volleyball
12 years ago
but guys if the Brazil and Italy arrive at th same points, what happen?
12 years ago
+1
they'll count sets
12 years ago
and for you who'll pass ???
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+1
Blawatek 47 2
12 years ago
+12
Two wild cards- two first places, good job FIVB this time.
12 years ago
+2
Blawatek, you're right! i couldn't agree more!))
12 years ago
+2
@danteamaral it is sad, but it would be vary hard to beat Brazilian in sets, if you will win today and tomorrow in 3 sets you must count that Brazilians will lose at least 1 set. If they lose just 1 set the point ratio will decide(Brazilian ratio is very high). I will cross the finger tomorrow for Japan I hope they will gain at least tie-brak. Of course I will do it also for polish team.. We like to play with Russians I hope thata Kubiak will get the chance. I regret that Zagumny didn't play today after 2nd set
joe27 20 5
12 years ago
proud, why i can't download russia - japan game ? please give link again. (^_^)
rosalie 11 1
12 years ago
+6
Congrats Poland and Russia! Tomorrow - a big final ! ?
proud 722 9
12 years ago
+3
@joe27,the hosting site is experiencing some trouble...may be wait a little and it will be alright again?
Congrats,Russia and Poland for reaching London ?
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+3
Congrats Italy, finally played like team.
bitka 673 10
12 years ago
+2
the happiness after 2nd set by Poland was so great!! and the Kurek's words (seen because of camera closer look) "We have it! We're going!"... ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+3
i'm not expecting that brazil is going to loose a set against Japand, but it'll be funny if we must calculate the points rate ?
proud 722 9
12 years ago
Poland - Brazil : http://www.filefactory.com/file/cf71c39/n/Poland-Brazil-03.12.2011.avi (better quality). I posted the previous one for the more impatient among you,but this one would be better for movie making :)
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
Oh damn! Poland did the same that we did yestarday... with the "little" difference that these two sets were enough to qualificate at least as second for them - and still with the chance of winning the WC - while yestarday we put ourself in serious troubles, that after today are even more serious! So, it is like if we italians lived the same nightmare twice in a row ?(((((

BTW, if Brasil will win 3:0, they'll pass no matter what. If they'll win 3:1, Italy will pass with a 3:0
In all the combinations with Italy and Brazil winning and/or losing the same number of sets (from 0 to 3, so also losing both 3:0) Brazil will pass for set ratio, if I'm not wrong.
joe27 20 5
12 years ago
+3
Congratulations to Russia. Russia 3-2 Poland. (^_^)
awesome. (^_^)
12 years ago
+1
Congrats tu Russia team. We did the same thing like in match with Brazil, we sholud win both of matches but we lost. In the crucial moment we made same stupid mistakes. Now we have to work at concentration and I believe we can win with everyone. Im very happy of the result, polish players did great job in Japan.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
14:9 то 17:15 ?! Like Vibo Valentia - Trentino, did Mihaylov or Apalikov make series of aces?
saku 1032 9
12 years ago
+1
Kruglov and apalikov
proud 722 9
12 years ago
+2
Wow,must have been an awesome match,can't wait to watch it !!!I see Poland gave Russians a run for their money ? Lloy Ball predicted that outcome(Russia winning the WC) pretty early on and said that Max will be MVP ? And happy birthday,Alekno ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Apalikov was best server for Russia this CUP, very consistent i
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+1
@raylight.. is not like vibo-trento... from 14:9 we won 15-17 =P
rtr 42 2
12 years ago
+1
Russia-Poland
Really happy for my national team... Superb match! But there were really many erroys made by Poland team in the 3 set . And the 5 set , my fav one i have ever seen!!!
Biryukov,Khtey,Apalikov were the best .
proud 722 9
12 years ago
+1
Yep ? Though,no one expected them to fight for third place,despite their shape right now and the disappointment they've experienced during the tourney,they got it together at the end,when it counts ?
kristoff 161 3
12 years ago
+5
will we see the ceremony here?
Someone 875 10
12 years ago
+2
Congratulations for the winners !

Besides of the final result I'm glad that we built a team. W would be strong. Everybody was saying: Poland is only Kurek and company. He wasn't in a good shape in WC, other players: Zagumny, Kubiak, Ignaczak wouldn't be in therir best shape also, but we were able to fight with everybody. I'm looking for the Olympics with optimism ?
bitka 673 10
12 years ago
Someone - i wouldn't say better. i agree with you in 100%!
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
With Dante in shape Brazil would be one place ahead, I think. Too bad he couldn't play more this year.
proud 722 9
12 years ago
+1
@raylight - Yes,too bad he couldn't play in the WL and the WC.The match against Poland is not gonna cut it for me.I hope he gets better and gets in shape soon,I miss his elegance on the court ?
@Someone,I would never say Poland is only Kurek,imo you have several players who are much better than him,but aren't as overexposed as he is.
Max is MVP!!!Really happy for him.Also Hernandez and De Cecco!!!Thank you to all the team,for making this WC a really exciting tournament ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
Congrats Russia: great team and great WC for them! And congrats to Brazil...you deserved much more than us ?
12 years ago
+1
from all russian fans of volleyball, thank you all for your kind words and support))
and happy birthday Vladimir Alekno, our great coach! live long, stay in our team as long as possible and all the best!)
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
+2
Congrats it was great tournament
Joachim7 321 4
12 years ago
+1
Congrats to the 3 tickets owners and particularly Russia of course!
I'm glad to see Savani,De Cecco and Max being rewarded for their work but I'm sad Lasko didn't get an award!I like this guy very much and I think he's making an incredible season!
And I missed Dante so much too =(
Brazil is not the same with or without this guy...or should I tell icon? ?
12 years ago
+1
Congrats for such a great tournament...we had everything in Japan. Especially for winners, Poland and Brazil for OG qualify. Like i said in the beginning: "Poland and Russia are leaders, so they deserved for wild cards? Don't answer is retoric question". Now you have full answer.
After WC new world ranking will be held. I suppose:
1. Brazil 300
2. Russia 270
3. Italy 226
4. Poland 199,5
5. Cuba 193,5
6. Serbia 167,5
7. Argentina 132,5
8. Bulgaria 112,5
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
Gongrats for Russia to won the WC and Brazil to take the third place!! And of course to Poalnd for the great second place and for the third medal in a row this summer*.*

I'm glad that Brazil won 3:0 and not 3:1 or it would have been even tougher for us to swallow (even if we won 3-0 today we wouldn't be on the podium).

I'm really happy about Sava and De Cecco, but I'm absolutly sorry for Lasko ?
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+2
Thanks all teams for their great volleyball!!!
nyshek 434 5
12 years ago
Grats for Russia.Today Poland should win, and yesterday too. But second place is also a great score, I'm very happy about it.
Andrut 215 8
12 years ago
What do You think, who would have been MVP if Poland had won? ?
zaki93 17 1
12 years ago
I would choose Winiarski or Nowakowski but it would be very difficult choice ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
@Andrut: mmmm, let me think...Zagumny or Mozdzonek, i don't know. Maybe Zagumny (only because i like him better ? )
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+6
If Poland won? still Maxim...
nyshek 434 5
12 years ago
+1
Our team played with all players so.... it could be hard to choose.
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+3
Maybe nyshek, sorry for my clously comment.

And I forgot to say: BIG THANKS chrison for transmissions in site. This was my first WORLD CUP for me and I was watching every match online starting at 7. am and 10 am (3 am I am not a suicider ? and you did great job here. I know, online matches were in fromsport too or POLSAT TV, but you think about us and you did great job with comments online matches with other users. I am very pleased, because I could shared my opinions with other users during the matches and I find some great friend here. (Mara mia ?) Like you sad in one movie: Beautiful memories. And I will have them.
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+3
? Berny, Berny...it's the same for me too ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Russia with the usual bad ECH, but with World Cup and World League, won with tiebreaks, the new king of volleyball ?
KorOtkov 19 1
12 years ago
+2
Необычная, но заслуженная победа!!!
Ребята лучшие.
RUSSIA!!!
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+1
HCLT maybe he has right in this thing. I saw it mate. Poland wins 2:0 over Brazil (unbelievable game) and one moment and Brazil turnover to 3:2, why? Brazil started to play? oh cmon...
Ok, Russia Brazil 0:3, Brazil beat Russia and spanked them.
But Pol - Rus, if you saw this match yesterday, you know, that Alekno after passing to Olympic changed second line up and let play bench players and it was obvious to see the diference. I know, that Polish brothers and Russians have tickets to OG already, but won tiebreak in 13:9 to 15:17? Raylight has maybe truth, Russian goes on top or Brazil have problems in play? or in team? You are Brazilian, so give me explanation if you want. Thanks
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
JRios, with Dante in form Brazil will be favorite for Olympic Champion, but for 2011 Russia is the king
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Thank you for the kind words, Henrique, I am so sorry that I can't hug you
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
+2
From now on I think that Brazil and Russia will be at one equal level. Poland are making big (unexpected for me) progress with Anastasi, but there are about 6 or 7 (Cuba, Bulgaria, Poland, Italy, Serbia,USA,Argentina) teams which are below at one level but the difference is not so big and every match against Russia and Brazil can be win. So that's very good for the fans ... we saw it on this World Cup that there is no undefeated team and everybody can make the surprise.
12 years ago
+2
i still don't think about russia and brazil as equals... perhaps they will be approximately on one level for other teams, but if to compare them two, untill we break a psychological barrier against brazil, they'll be a head better then us
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+2
NightFox masterpiece comment ?
zaki93 17 1
12 years ago
Wie ktoś może czy Ignaczak robił w czasie Pucharu Świata coś typu " Igła szyte" , bo na dekoracji z tego co widziałem stał z kamerą i tak sobie pomyślałem że może coś tam tworzył ???

Does anybody knows if Ignaczak has done something like " Igłą szyte" during the World Cup, because during decoration he was standing with a camera and that's why I think he could have done something ???
12 years ago
+2

if Wcup was a champ with semi-final and final facing Brazil, both Russia as Poland have failed

We have in Poland one sentence for that kind of words..."If grandmother had a mustache would be a grandfather"...
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
If WCup was a champ with semi-final and final, Brazil wouldn't reach it, because of losses with Italy, Cuba and Serbia. I know it would sound radical, but why not try Riad as opposite, he could help in the moments when Vissotto is shaky. This guy has ridiculous power in his spikes
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Champion, people learn more from victories, than from defeats, but victories against strong teams. I think Argentina is very useful as opponent, they are built to defeat the block-serve game we practice, if we manage to overcome that, the level of our NT will improve
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
I would like Brazil, Argentina and USA in the group, but with our helpless management that's what we get
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
We have serious volleyball traditions, but the problem is that we stay on them, without building new traditions. Don't worry, we will not get help from the judges and other teams, but I like it that way
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
If we play with second squad there will be two better teams than our in the group, don't worry ?
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
henrique isso è mentira o que foi arrestado è o raul diago por desviar fondos da federação cubana o simon è casado com uma italiana e acho que ja deixou a ilha hahah não pode acreditar em tudo o que diz Bruno Voloch ahahhaha
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
henrique eu não sou ingenuo sò digo o que me dizem pessoas que moram la e trabalham ali, eu achei que voçe era amigo do bruno voloch se ha alguma pessoa mais faladora de lixo neste mundo è ele, ele acha que o time do brasil não pode perder e que são maquinas ele tambem falou que a nossa levantdora cleguer foi presa igual e não foi nada alem disso sim se pode dizer que eles queriam fugir mas foram pressos na suas casas como se fosse uma prissão domiciliar e agora com respeito aos grupos da liga mundial cuba sem o nosso lar la em havana não chegamos a Final 8 se manten-se o sistema para o ano que vem ai o que è que voçe acha ??? e eu não sou mais o menos eu sou mesmo 99,99% inteligente o outro 1 è de imperfecção como è o caso de toda a gente
12 years ago
Dear henrique...first off all you can't fight against "national sentences" (if grandmother...) cause sentences was written by people much smarter than me and you. Let's me explain my point of view. I hate word "IF" if someone use this word about past. Everything already finished is history so if grand mother had a mustache would be a grandfather. i suppose that only in pol people are used to complain, but i was wrong. But if you use "if" word for the future is ok for me. seconond off all: talking about games pol-bra and pol-rus. This is not new information that we have bra "complex" and after 2-nd set we was already in london, you NOT. That mind could make some problems. About russia: you have right. Pol should won this tie-break. 100% our fault...
12 years ago
I'm allways easy. And stop fighting with me (again) cause you will lost (again)
12 years ago
One more thing...like i said we have complex of bra team so you don't have to tell me that cause i know this very well?...BTW if you are talking about history make you homework more precisily, cause you have F now. When pol beat in 2002 you didn't already qualify. Remember 3:0 in brazil, then was 2:3 and then two 3:2 games in poland. And bra team lost the tie-break similar than we lost against russia. I'll be back tomorrow cause in poland we have now 1AM and i feel tired. Meanwhile you can go eat something.
12 years ago
Yep you don't remember don't ya...like pol-bra games. you said i'm not very smart - maybe but still smarter than you if i won. And double smarter than you if nobody banned me...lol. Goodnight. P.s. Bring me some coffee for a breakfast (in bra you have a lot this - good one?)
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
I think that tiredness (except differences in motivation) also has part in this 2:3 loss of Poland from Brazil. Poland had long match with Italy before that, where they showed mental strength /or Italy showed mental weakness/ and Brazil had short match. After two sets Brazil were fresher than Poland
12 years ago
First of all smart quote. You have to remember: It is the province of knowledge to speak, and it is the privilege of wisdom to listen. You need listen mait, because you can't talking with people. Only offensive things. Use your inteligence if you have. I was thinking that something was changed with you, but i was wrong. So remember that quote and start listing too, then maybe i'll give you another chance to talk with me.
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
+3
Yeah, we are all listening ... Keep going, it has just started to be interesting.
saku 1032 9
12 years ago
2. Poland
3. Brazil

ouch ! go Cameroon, now is your turn to humiliate Brazil !
saku 1032 9
12 years ago
+1
So chrison won ? ?

Henrique, I rescpect you, you know it but less offense

we must live present times, not past, truth is that now there is no team which dominated world volleyball (maby Russia a little), Brazil, Italy Poland are behind Russia, Russia, Italy, Poland did grat progress, Brazill is weaker than year ago - o lot so three teams are equal level, everyone can win by day disposition
Henrique deceive you, and you get caught, so he is winner in this game ?
VolleyboxAuthor 440
12 years ago
+3
[removed comment]
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+2
Chrison I agree! This guy Blockmaskinen doesn't write often but when he does it I like what he writes ? Well done Block ? and welcome ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
Yeah champion I like your clichés ? But what I like the most are the last 2 sentences of your comment ?
saku 1032 9
12 years ago
I understand you, it is just Polish mentality, it won't change unfortunately ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
I want to end my participation in the discussion in this topic by saying congratulations to Russia and Poland for their success this year. Europe showed good volleyball ?
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
Henrique is just getting warm up. GO ON. Don't give up ! Keep the temperature UP !

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »