Russia - The Winner of World Cup 2011!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6

NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
Hahaha you can never be Rachel ? - That's for sure xD. But what will happen when you run out of pills ?.We have to send you some more.
Your dark site is "better" than your "light" ! Ask Anakin Skywalker he knows everything about it ?
Roninho 758 13
12 years ago
+2
Hello Henrique! Old friend back. How do you like in the Final Four in Gdansk/Sopot? Why so long there was you on this site?
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
+1
You should come to the finals in Sofia this year ... maybe I'll introduce you to raylight AWHXHAHXAW ?
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
Yeah probably, but it would nice competition if Brazilians are off I'm sure ? ?
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
I'm thinking how will we play in the World League if we don't qualify for the Olympics ... it will be fight for every ball.
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
Really ? Because I don't see our ticket yet ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
@HCLT: "Sicuramente non mi sono comportato molto bene diante di questa ragazza italiana Pearl. Escusa me, signorina, per favore."
Não se preocupe! Está todo bem! Você fala italiano, muito bem ? My portuguese is pretty bad, but I can read it and I understand when you Brazilian friends write your comment in your language.
Love and peace ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Me and Henrique fought because we both thought we are gods, but we remembered that God is only one and we decided that angels is enough ?
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+2

Gdansk was awesome. The only bad thing was Zyta’s company, she’s so annoying. ;-)

ungrateful bastard ;-)
proud 722 9
12 years ago
"I believe the teams will be saving their best for the Olympics, then maybe the WL won’t be so interesting. We’ll see…"
Yep...I'm SO happy this is the year that we're hosting ?
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+1
So KubiakAAAAA is fourth? ?
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
don't lie Henrique ... everybody know that Kaziyski is your favourite POLISH player 0.0
proud 722 9
12 years ago
+2
Henrique,I live in Sofia,so I hope to watch live as many matches as possible :D As you said,the teams will be preparing for the Olympics,so they probably won't offer their best + the formula is gonna be a little bit different next year,but I'm still really excited that we're hosting :D
And,do you mean,you like "Kaczynski"/http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski/? He seems more like your type of guy :D
proud 722 9
12 years ago
"...but also the four-team round robin tournament in pool play. Enjoy!" - Yes,thank you ?
You and Mother Teresa...I can't believe I didn't think of this myself!You are like two peas in a pot ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
@champion: can't believe it!!! So I wasn't the only one ? At first, when I still didn't know Matey very well as a player, I also thought he was Polish because of his surname!!! hahhahahahh...thank you mate: what a relief you gave me!!! ?
grabowzer 6 1
12 years ago
+3
well done to Ahmed Abdelhay. his team was last place but he was still best spiker. he should play in italy!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6

Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking