Teodor Salparov misses World League

NightFox 2011-04-10 • 2918 views • 10

Teodor Salparov misses World League New injury shocked the breeder of the national team of Bulgaria Radostin Stoichev. The libero of Bulgarian team Teodor Salparov will miss the World Cup in 2011. The holder of this post has received a severe injury during a workout of his club team CSKA - broke a front cruciate ligament in his left leg and is out until the end of the season and the end of summer.

#TeodorSalparov

10 comments

NightFoxBGAuthor 1457 14
13 years ago
+1
The surgery is successful !
RevanExtasisPT 746 11
13 years ago
i read to maybe the fivb change the host of the world cup, I vote for poland to be the host of the world cup, the poles have good instalations and excellent conditions except for his team XD ... im kidding.
Kk15IT 1301 11
13 years ago
[Today I read that at the end Japan will partecipate, but they won't play at home=)]

RevanExtasisPT 746 11
13 years ago
cuba plays good away fromo, our crew always is important but the last year they win 5 and lose 1 in home and they win 6 to 6 away i remember the 3-0 over the poles XD and 3-1 whit zagumny, kurek and this guy ...oh yes wazly .but yes this WL will be a fuc.... tournament. and in the end brasil win again , they go all the years whit his best players and whitout injury. whit brasil wining all, people get boring, this year i wanna give a lesson to brasilians XD
ZytaPL 1332 11
13 years ago
+1
Yes, but Henno and Antiga finished careers in NT, so that is different situation than injuried player like Salparov and Parodi.
Kk15IT 1301 11
13 years ago
OMG!
Bulgarian NT will play without Salparov and his K Nikolov (fortunally Sokolov is playing very well). Italy will play without Parodi; French will play without Henno and Antiga, Polish NT will play with......(poor Anastasi!); Japan NT probably won't play at all; Cuba can't play in Cuba.

This WL is really unlucky!!!

@raylight: it isn't an ankle injury, but a knee injury... And that's usually worse=(
raylightBG 3006 15
13 years ago
Thank you for the support ? Ankle injury is always bad thing in volleyball
RevanExtasisPT 746 11
13 years ago
OMG poor bulgarians , this year only kasisky and the italian league are not finish yet.
OverlookPL 280 5
13 years ago
+3
What a bad news? I'll be missing him during WL.
NightFoxBGAuthor 1457 14
13 years ago
3 injured players in CSKA for 24 hours ?
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking