11 years ago
and from where i can dowland please say to me
bitka 673 10
11 years ago
you can download it from here but you have to be registered

http://www.sports-video.pl/forum/889-siatkowka/
Someone 875 10
11 years ago
Could You tell us where can we watch the retransmition of matches of London Olympic Games? It'll be nice when You provide some other links (because of national restrictions of broadcasting).
It would be nice if you provide some links for live broadcasts too.
Sllaveq 790 10
11 years ago
Someone, in sportlemon there are always 2 links minimum for live watching so... :>>
Sllaveq 790 10
11 years ago
+1
SOKOLOV!
Joachim7 321 4
11 years ago
+1
Sokolov-Poland 3-1 =) This guy is such a monster! =)
Someone 875 10
11 years ago
+1
Fantastic match of Sokolov today. Congratulations for Bulgaria.

We started almost sleeping and we let Bulgarians "gather momentum". We couldn't stop their impetus at the end of 4th set. Great match for Bulgarians and a little bad for us.
oioi 370 5
11 years ago
+1
Really weak play from our side, congratulations to Bulgaria, Sokolov did a great job, I always felt relief when he broke the serve.
Sllaveq 790 10
11 years ago
+2
Master, Vlado is man of Dancho Lazarov, and Today Dancho said Vlado should play not Sokolov.. I think Sokolov gone mad by this words and he was such a monster! To be honest we just had nothing to lose.. Not a big deal I still think we will not pass the 1/4 finas, but I hope to!
Kevinpsb 184 10
11 years ago
+4
Congratulations for Bulgaria. Fantastic match of Sokołov and Bratoev, but my MVP at this match was Teodor Salparov. I want to see stats this player....
11 years ago
+2
amazing Sokolov and Salparov!!!!!!!!!!!!
OyeaH 158 3
11 years ago
Really great game by Salparov.He was amazing.I think that Poland had really bad game and that helped our team but it was good to see this guys fighting for every point.Also I'm finally starting to "buy" Bratoev as good setter.Great play by him and Sokolov and also SKRIMOV.
However I still think Poland will reach the final game.
Aelinn 166 3
11 years ago
I couldn't watch the game (work) but I was checking the score on the internet the whole way. COngratulations, Bulgaria! I read that Sokolv had an amazing game. He will bring you a lot of volleyball happiness in the future ?
I hope that this was the one bad game in the tournament for us. Better now than in the quarterfinal, which will be the most important and stressful game of all.
Hmm, maybe a repeat of Poland-Bulgaria in the semis, why not? ?
Sllaveq 790 10
11 years ago
Aelinn if the score will be the same I have nothing against.. ?
Aelinn 166 3
11 years ago
+1
@Sllaveq - Of course with the score in the opposite direction ?
raylight 3006 15
11 years ago
I was surprised by Bratoev and by our defense in general, so were Poland I guess ?

This match proves that Poland is favorite for the podium, we always win vs the future champion in the preliminary stages
RenanZ 1538 15
11 years ago
+3
I got to admit: Never Supported Bulgaria that like like I did earlier today
raylight 3006 15
11 years ago
2008 USA in World League, we beat them 3 out of 4 times with our second squad, 2011 Russia WL only we beat them, WCH 2010 we beat Brazil, WL 2006 and 2007 final rounds only we beat Brazil and so on and so on
oioi 370 5
11 years ago
That would be a great scenario raylight ?

There always is a weaker match for a team, it happened now for Poland so hopefully it won't be in the quarter finals or farther.

And I didn't know Trento had such a killer on the bench, good that Sokolov went to Cuneo.
RenanZ 1538 15
11 years ago
Vai BRAZIL!!!!!!!
Joachim7 321 4
11 years ago
Russia just got demolished by an enthousiastic and phenomenal brasilian team! =)
Welcome back Brasil, keep up the good work and you will take another gold medal! =)
Someone 875 10
11 years ago
+1
Oh, no... Russia wasn't demolished. They've just played not so good: especially in service. Brazil controlled the game. Russia had moments of a rush, but they're play very unstable. A lot of substitutions were made by Alekno today.
dman99 11 1
11 years ago
Russia served terrible
Someone 875 10
11 years ago
I wonder if You could tell me what melodies are played on the time-outs? I think I've heard some of them before. It'll be very nice, when You help us finding all of them.

Maybe they would be good for some movie about Olympic Games.
11 years ago
Serbia vs. Germany

Go serbia!!
11 years ago
How did Poland lose? I did not watch, so can somebody explain what went wrong. Are there going to be highlights?
vatreniAuthor 275 12
11 years ago
Guys, do you notice that in almost every game in London hall is full? that is a great! I was listening in Serbian TV, when reporter said that vball in every OG is most popular team sport together with basketball.
vatreniAuthor 275 12
11 years ago
Serbia growing shape, and if she goes in 1-4 has a chance against opponent from opposite group.
vatreniAuthor 275 12
11 years ago
+1
Congratulations for Germany!
11 years ago
Serbia was so close
Sllaveq 790 10
11 years ago
Kaz, 3-9, 25-22.... is that what you are talking about?
Kooba 23 1
11 years ago
@wilfredo
Polish team made a lot of mistakes and maybe was too confident. Bulgaria played well as a team though, but most of all, Sokolov had a great day and he did like 70% of the job.
NightFox 1457 14
11 years ago
Our float serve was very difficult for them and that is the reason we won.
11 years ago
almost every serve is difficult for them...sorry but Aussies are very weak
BTW

Yes, and I was wrong actually. Australians lost all by themselves. So Bulgarians were thinking right?

Monster answer? hahaha
TheKhann 9 1
11 years ago
The aussies seem to be the most athletic team in both height and muscles, but that does not seem to help them a lot, just makes the ball come back faster and harder from the block ?
Someone 875 10
11 years ago
@MasterOPuppets
Definitely not. I am searching for it too.
ivolley44 107 5
11 years ago
+1
Wow, Grozer made 39 pt against Serbia o.O
Sllaveq 790 10
11 years ago
I once heard chemical brothers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu3FTEmN-eg Try it.. if it's not that song, sorry..
dman99 11 1
11 years ago
+1
USA is looking good.
Someone 875 10
11 years ago
@Silaveq
Definitely not that song. But thanks for an effort.

I've counted on USA and they made it!
andyz 117 2
11 years ago
So far... I guess I was right ;-).
Berny 606 6
11 years ago
USA Respect!!!! I knew, that they will fight very hard, but beating Brasil? oh O_o very interesting match.
przemek16 808 17
11 years ago
+1
USA is in the form ?
boniu1991 41 2
11 years ago
+2
@Cyber Punk - maybe you're looking for this - MGMT - KIDS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7JthgTMHDU
przemek16 808 17
11 years ago
Yes, yes, this song played during every match in the hall Earls Court in London ?
NightFox 1457 14
11 years ago
USA are looking very strong at the moment and that's the team I want to skip on the 1/4 finals. Russia surprised me with the bad quality of their game. Poland is looking strong except the lost of Bulgaria. Brazil is still mystery for me, but I'm sure they will fight for the medals.
11 years ago
I hope Serbia beats Brazil or Russua! Its going to be tough. Aleksandar Atanasijevic will have to play at the top of his game!
Someone 875 10
11 years ago
Yes, boniu1991 !
Tahat's it. I'm very happy that You found this song. I knew that I've heard it before. Thank You.

Hard to predict which team is in their best way to the medal.
bdalik 5 1
11 years ago
All-Olympic team so far? I'm gonna go with

Setter: Luciano De Cecco, ARG
Leftsides: Matt Anderson, USA/Ivan Zaytsev ITA
Rightside: Gyorgy Grozer, GER
Middles: Dmitry Musersky, RUS/Marko Podrascanin SRB
Libero: Sergio, BRA
NightFox 1457 14
11 years ago
BTW Salparov had some amazing games lately.
Mlody 17 1
11 years ago
nie można wrzucać filmików z olimpiady?
11 years ago
+1
z olimpiady można do bólu, z Igrzysk Olimpijskich na razie nie
Sllaveq 790 10
11 years ago
+1
Something's wrong with the favorite teams.. Too much pressure maybe, I mean.. Poland lost from Bulgaria, Italy with bad game vs Australia /2;1 at the moment I'm writing this/, Russia lost vs Brasil, Brasil lost vs USA... WTF?! That's why I love olympics.. ?
NightFox 1457 14
11 years ago
And everythink turns around at the 1/4 finals ;]
11 years ago
+3
Serbia vs. Brazil. Predictions? I hope Serbia will be a ble to win!
Berny 606 6
11 years ago
best performance from both teams ? How just I love this game mates!!
NightFox 1457 14
11 years ago
+1
Very bad game for Bulgaria. Fantastic match again for Sokolov with fastest serve I think.
dman99 11 1
11 years ago
After one week my new prediction will be Brazil, USA, Poland and Russia finishing in the top 4. can't predict which order they will finish in though. Russia had better improve on their serving.
RenanZ 1538 15
11 years ago
+4
Definetly USA will be one of the Semi-finalists. No doubts on this!
zver 995 13
11 years ago
good job Argentina ?
samueleke 393 8
11 years ago
Where did Tunisia won a set? Cause they have a 1:12 but I don't think they won a set.. or I'm wrong..
vatreniAuthor 275 12
11 years ago
against Serbia?
NightFox 1457 14
11 years ago
I think the 1/4 finals will be.

Poland - Germany
Bulgaria - Russia
Italy - Brazil
USA - Argentina
Sllaveq 790 10
11 years ago
+2
Yeah, I'm fan of Bulgaria too, but master is right.. Argentina were just better and probably they will beat us again if we play again..
Well..we already did more that we expected to do, so we cannot be dissapointed by our boys.. ?
NightFox 1457 14
11 years ago
We can hardly win against them because they're style is very uncomfortable for us.
Someone 875 10
11 years ago
Poland lost against Australia ? We would play against Russia or Brazil probably. I don't know what we were doing today...
Joachim7 321 4
11 years ago
Australia-Poland 3-1
This young team confirm their very good form and all the talent they have.They can become one of the best in the future if they keep improving so quickly ;-)
Now Argentina need to win their last match if they want to qualify for the quarter-finals.
And the winner of Italy-Bulgaria will be first in this group witch makes this game even more interesting =)
tomdoki 136 4
11 years ago
So in semis will be Russia, Italy, Brazil and USA...
Sllaveq 790 10
11 years ago
If Bulgaria beat Italy and play against Germany in 1/4 don't be so sure they cannot pass.. anyway I personaly don't believe we can beat Italy, but we need only 2 sets to be first in the group..
Someone 875 10
11 years ago
I hope we will play against Brazil in quarterfinal, cause they haven't got as strong service as Russia. We confirmed that we aren't in the best form. Unfortunately our boys didn't keep their form from WL.
But don't give up, just keep fight- maybe we would "find" this form again?
Sllaveq 790 10
11 years ago
hm, my bad, sorry! We need only win.. Well, it will be interesting match.. Now - Serbia : Russia ?)
Monte 9 1
11 years ago
Australia - Poland 3-1
I cant believe it !!
?((((((
Co sie dzieje z naszym zespołem???Dlaczego chłopcy skazali się na gre z Brazylią lub Rosją??Nasz udział na igrzyskach skończy się na ćwierćfinale
przemek16 808 17
11 years ago
Russia - Serbia 3:0 (25:15, 25:20, 25:17)
zver 995 13
11 years ago
@Somoeone maybe other teams now are in their best shape?
Someone 875 10
11 years ago
Ok, but we've lost with Australia. Even when Italy or Bulgaria or other teams are in their best shape then we are not for sure. We'll see what would happen.
Joachim7 321 4
11 years ago
+1
Pool leader Bulgaria logically wins vs a quite "weak" italian team 3-0
This succes gives the second place to Poland and the third to Argentina if they win their last match tonight.
Monte 9 1
11 years ago
http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci/pokaz/1781/A+mia%C5%82o+by%C4%87+tak+pi%C4%99knie...
Krótki komentarz na temat dzisiejszego meczu Polaków z Australią
Sllaveq 790 10
11 years ago
+1
Semi finals we are comiiiiiing!
przemek16 808 17
11 years ago
+1
Quarterfinal 1st match: Bulgaria - Germany ? and probably 2nd match USA - Italy
nickelback 14 1
11 years ago
who agrees with me that Bulgaria is the biggest surprise in that olympic tournament? ?
NightFox 1457 14
11 years ago
+2
Bulgaria is the big surprise really. Some of the favourites will go home after the 1/4 finals.
NightFox 1457 14
11 years ago
+1
I think it will be.

Russia - Poland
Brazil - Argentina
USA - Italy
vatreniAuthor 275 12
11 years ago
+3
Bulgaria in semis, I am sure in that. great, great:?
vatreniAuthor 275 12
11 years ago
I hope that Bulgaria will take a medal because they deserve it after all what happens this summer in their NT.
TheKhann 9 1
11 years ago
I am afraid that i will have to agree with MasterOPuppets. We always blow up our important matches in the important phases of all tournaments, i really do hope we break that satus quo this time though.
11 years ago
Serbia is out! Aus. beats Poland!! WOW Somebody please upload match!
Joachim7 321 4
11 years ago
For me Australia is the biggest surprise at this point even if they didn't qualify, they showed very good volleyball ;-)
Italy is the biggest disapointment but I expected much more also from the serbs...
dman99 11 1
11 years ago
+1
Russia vs Poland in the quarter final? I feel sorry for the team that loses, both should've won a medal. Congrats to Bulgaria.
ivolley44 107 5
11 years ago
To all the italians- Do you think Bari is weak libero and he is your Achilles' heel?
Joachim7 321 4
11 years ago
I think with the level showed by these two teams USA can also be sure to beat Italy.The other two quarters will be real battles but if Bulgaria plays at their maximum level they should take it.Poland-Russia is undpredictable in my eyes.
NightFox 1457 14
11 years ago
+2
I'm sure Bratoev and Skrimov will find good teams after the Olympics.
ivolley44 107 5
11 years ago
+1
I hope Tedi Salparov will find a good team too.He's doing great so far(I don't include the match against Argentina)
Sllaveq 790 10
11 years ago
+2
I'd like to see Skrimov in Serie A :>>
And.. ha, we can beat Germany as they can beat us.. It will be interesting match.
Sllaveq 790 10
11 years ago
+3
Well master, he had great games in French league.. he's one of the best players there, but I do think it's time for him to play in better league.. He's not tall, but still universal player with great performances last games.. ?)
shmeet 2 1
11 years ago
Coach Alekno said to polish journalist that maybe Poland lost with Autralia on purpose to not win our group ? He has a good sense of humour!
But I really hope that Poland will beat Russia! It's a pity that these two teams are playing against each other in quarterfinals cause I wished Russia gain medal this year... Now I hope they're not gonna pass quarterfinals ?
pearl 1003 11
11 years ago
+1

To all the italians- Do you think Bari is weak libero and he is your Achilles' heel?

Berruto is our Achilles'heel.
samueleke 393 8
11 years ago
+1
In my opinoin nobody can say that he will win the game. This is OG, everything is possible. I think that even Argentina could win, in games like this...
NightFox 1457 14
11 years ago
+5
Brazil - USA will be amazing 1/2 final if it happen
NightFox 1457 14
11 years ago
+2
That's the best lot for Bulgaria. Our way to the final are only european teams and usually we play good against them. I was afraid of the american teams (Arg,Bra,USA) their style is very different and unpleasant for our team. We can hardly win against some of them. Great chances in the 1/4 against Germany. I hope we don't ruin our opportunities again like the 1st qualification in Sofia.
RenanZ 1538 15
11 years ago
VAIII BRASIL! !!!
11 years ago
Why isn't Giba playing?
OyeaH 158 3
11 years ago
Big Brasil!
Hope Grozer will not have good game tonight ?
11 years ago
Polska vs. Russia will be a good match to watch!
przemek16 808 17
11 years ago
Argentina - Brazil 0:3 (19:25, 17:25, 20:25)
OyeaH 158 3
11 years ago
Andreson SUCKED ?
congrats Italy, great game!Savani is amazing!
ivolley44 107 5
11 years ago
Mannn, this olympics are so unpredictable. It's amazing how the big teams lose and that there aren't favourites for the medals. BTW, what happened with Anderson, he had an amazingly weak game.
Leland22 14 1
11 years ago
Anderson played poorly, not all his fault though, Suxho's sets were bad in location and didn't fool the Italians at all.
11 years ago
you're sich man.. fuck off
Aelinn 166 3
11 years ago
Why do you all react to that shite talking? That's what he wants ?
11 years ago
+1
We really play shit in this tournament...
CyberPunk polish and bulgarian fans make you angry? This shows the complex ? We lose but one good thing: maybe you will find some peace?
11 years ago
Well, now I hope Russia will win the gold, Russia or Brazil. I feel sorry for my team but for me they are still the best. @CyberPunk maybe you are a shit. I don't know where are u from, Spain or other shity country, but Poland have been playing reaaly good from few years, thay have big hearts and great fans. You might be jealous that this team has such a great fans,I can see you are not one of them. Remember one thing we are always with our team, Im sure that in the next season in the first match, hall will be full of spectators. For us its over. We have this saying in polish " Dumni po zwycięstwie, wierni po porażce" which means " Proud after victory, loyal after failure"
oioi 370 5
11 years ago
As always: bad preparation for the tournament. Congratulations to Russia, I guess they will win Gold, but who knows, Brazil is as always dangerous and Italy is in shape.
Sllaveq 790 10
11 years ago
+1
Cyber, cyber.. I'm sorry for ppl like you!
Someone 875 10
11 years ago
As I was afraid of... we didn't keep our form for the most important matches. Therefore Russia was in great form- they're going for the gold I think. Congratulations. I'll always cheering Poland, even after that lose- keep on guys.
Joachim7 321 4
11 years ago
+1
The 4 games ending 3-0...who could have predicted that? The powerhouses showed their value, it's great =)
NightFox 1457 14
11 years ago
+2
Brutal Sokolov crushed the germans ...
TheKhann 9 1
11 years ago
+2
Cyber is obviously Revan using proxies to hide his IP. Ban the idiot and be done with it. We dont need that kind of hatred being spread around here. True sports is about making friends not foes.
Sllaveq 790 10
11 years ago
+5
Bulgari Unatsi! Heroes.. Just heroes..
andyz 117 2
11 years ago
+2
Well, I was wrong about Russia, I guess. Setter change made a huge difference in their game. More kills from the middle. And Volkov and Musergsky are just unstoppable. To all polish friends here: it was a great season.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking