Regular season of Italian Serie A1 2012/13

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »

Kk15Author 1301 11
12 years ago
yes, too much expensive! I'm waiting to see if I can have a sale via MRomaVolley Fans club... (because to have FIPAV riduct tickets I have to cross the city twice and I really don't have time these days =.=)
Also because I can watch only the semifinals I think...

BTW, casamodena, did you read Pasini article about Martino? What do you say? ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
What does Pasini say about Martino? I haven't read it.
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 years ago
He wrote about a possile "Martino case": pratically, he believes that there night be problems with Martino because, even if he is a way better receiver than both Kooy and Anderson, he sits on the bench. And he wrote that someone told him that Martino said "I prefer stay on the bench"

BTW, Trento according to the score outplayed Vibo, and Macerata outplayed Rome. In the first and second sets there was equilibrium till 16ish, then Macerata flow away, while the third was almost a monolouge by Macerata, mostly thanks by Macerata itself, I'll say. There was only a moment when Rome being 4 point under reach -1 (9-8) because Parodi failed an attack and then was blocked, but beside that Macerata (and Parodi too, expept in this two occasions he was supereffective in attack and great in reception) was close to be perfect.
Ah, Savani helped with 5 aces (and a very dangerous run serve).

In Rome I'm still very unsatisfacted by Boninfante.

ps: I have a very technical comment: what a lovely smile Parodi has <3
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 years ago
OMG while I was writing BELLUNO WON 3-1 VS CUNEO!
Well, Cuneo wasn't playing great lately, but still O.O (and at home, with their wonderful public!!)
I wonder if Ngapeth played... I'll check.

Kk15Author 1301 11
12 years ago
So, Trento will play vs Belluno and Macerata vs Modena or Monza (but Modena is 2-1 now, the first set won 35-33)

Uhm... I guess a semifinal Trento-Cuneo would have been more interesting...
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
I totally forgot about tonight's matches, mates o_O So, who won?? Trento, Macerata and who else?
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 years ago
And Belluno, so far...
And Modena-Monza are 2-1 17-15
I'm for Monza ? (mostly because of De Cecco!)
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
Belluno???? over Cuneo???? o_O
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 years ago
Yes O.O

and the 4th is... Modena!! from 17-15 to 25-17 in the 4th set O.o

so: Macerata-Modena
Trento-Belluno
I hope there won't be more surprise n the semifinals ?

Here the stats: http://www.legavolley.it/Calendario.asp?Anno=2011&IdCampionato=543 (click on the score)

Savani MVP of Macerata-Roma, with good stats in defence, 5 aces, insane stats in attack ?Actually Parodi was blocked 2 and did 3 errors in attack. But 67%. But why the hell Parodi riceived 23 times and Savani only 13?! I can't understand Roma tactic in serve =.=
Macerata 10 aces (with 14 errors), 5 by Sava, 3 by Parodi (during the dinner I must have lost two of them!), 1 Stankovic, 1 Podrascanin. Many aces on Zaytsev.
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
Belluno shocking surprise imho.
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
Cuneo without Grbic for accident. Remains the surprise Belluno. Trento and Macerata unendurable. Revenge in Modena on Monza.
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
Another accident for Grbic?? Pretty jinxed season for Nicola so far ?
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
Grbic has fractured a finger in the match of Sunday in Rome, must stand presumably stop a month, i am very sorry and"un in bocca al lupo" to Nikola.
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 years ago
poor Nik ?
But I read that Cuneo played a very low-level match, with no agonism and determination (leggo che hanno giocato in modo spento e svogliato)

The team that was in the Italian Cup the last to year and that is the last winner of this Cup, won't defend it.
I think it is a very big failure for Cuneo.
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+1
Yesterday Trento got a wonderful day.... 75% attack and 73% receptions ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+1
Mastro reach 1000 blocks ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Raphael owned Italy yesterday ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
No Nikolov, No Grbic, no titles, Kk15
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 years ago
Macerata lost 3-0 vs Trento ? 24-26, 24-26, 20-25

I saw only partes of the match, but for what I watch it was an intense and fighted match. In the third sets Trento almost always conduct, but Macerata always came back, until the last points of Trento (aces of Juantorena for the 23th and 24th point)
Trento was superb, with everyone (also Brughstaler that went in for Djuric). They did several insane digs and closed few incredible ball in attack. Stokr is probably my MVP (but I didn't watch the whole match...)
Macerata played good but not on his best (while Trento probably played at his best, I'll say, and that is a good point for Macerata): they committed too many mistake in serve (like the double of Trento... Parodi alone did 6 errors!) and probably in general didn't serve that well, and they can be a bit better in block imo, but this is hard to say because it depend a lot also on the other team... And they did few great defense and nice actions too, but didn't dig how is in their skills imo. While Trento saved a lot.

But beside general consideration, the thing Macerata has to complain the most about their match is losing the second 24-26 set after leading 24-21 (or even 20..)! Parodi mistake in serve (one of thousand...) at the match point send Stokr in serve, and he did several good serve in a row. Macerata received quite well but imo Travica did few mistakes, both in lucidity and precision: precision to the spikers (too far from the net) and lucidity about chosing to set to Stankovic that had been defended twice in the previous 10 minutes. In fact he was defened another time (great job of Bari) and then blocked by Brughstaler. Travica could have chose a pipe or a precise and fast sets to the wings... And Trento always followed them for the whole set! They had it in their hands!>.<

Then in the third set it was Macerata tourn to follow Trento, (more than once they were like -4/3 and then again -1) and at 19-21 Omrcen made a mistake in attack (19-22), then Osmany did 2 aces (the first on Parodi, with a bit of luck I think, it seemed to me that the ball touched the net, so it changed a bit the direction but it was very fast so Parodi was just hitten by the ball), and one between Exiga and Parodi (again, and incredible fast serve). Match closed by a bad errors of Parodi in attack. That honestly exept the serve played quite well (not great)beside what it can seem from my words.

Ok, I've done xDDD Sorry for bothering you, I just needed to comment it xD
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
MVP of the match Juantorena!

Fantastic finale second set
Macerata too clinging to the service and little else.

Trent has made some error, but was very present in the blockl
defense.
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
The statistics! Macerata - Trento

http://www.legavolley.it/TabellinoGara.asp?IdGara=22066

The entire team has struggled in reception. Juantorena 4 ace and 11 points for this elected MVP
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
Incredible tie-break in S.Giustino-Belluno from 12-6 of 14-16

Score:2-3 (25-20 17-25 25-27 25-23 14-16)
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
great battle and Trento got a little help from Macerata at end of the second set.
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
Piacenza won 3-1 vs Modena!!!!

So for the second time in a row three of the first 4 teams lost the game: only Trento kept winning (as always ?

At least Macerata was lucky that Cuneo lost, so they kept the second place. But at the same time Cuneo was lucky that Modena didn't win, so they kept few points of advantages?

Roma won 3-0 vs Vibo, I couldn't go but friends told me it was a veeery boring match, exept for the victory. Good match by Sabbi, 3 aces, 2 blocks, 19 attacks, I'm glad he recovered from the ankle injury?
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
+1
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
Macerata-Cuneo 3 matches in a week (Champions, regular season and Italian cup)
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
@Kjeldhor ?champions ,regular season,champions)Cuneo in the Italian cup has been eliminated from Belluno
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
yep... you're right, my bad
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
Vibo Valentia-Piacenza 0-3 ? Well, final score is pretty eloquent: too strong Piacenza and too weak Vibo. I'm afraid they'll do the same as last year: good job up to half-season and then one defeat after another ? What a pity...but honestly Piacenza deserved victory: super Zlatanov and super Papi!!
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+1
maybe THIS is Piacenza
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 years ago
very lucid Piacenza. We have found the Castellana Grotta of the season ?
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
Really amazing the latest performance of Piacenza.
I do not explain how the only change coach can do this!
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Piacenza lost many equal games and people thought they were weak, which is not true
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Kk15, Nikolov, Zlatanov, Papi are top players, much better than Castellana last season, this is top 8 team
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
marchst: I also can't explain such a big and quick change with Piacenza as well as i can't understand why Vibo is unable to keep the same standards in terms of results and performance up to the end on the league and why they start declining at mid-season.
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
We think Vibo is remained without Coscione to date and in the mechanisms of this team is very important.
you'll see that now that it's back in time to resume the shape, Vibo will restart to win.
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
Maybe, but the very same thing happened last year as well.
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
You cannot compare them, the team was totally different, I am convinced that is the case.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
pearl, I think this is small change of Piacenza, look their results so far in the stats. They had only four games which they lost with difference - Cuneo, Belluno, Ravenna at home and Modena as guests. I don't count Trentino here. In all other matches they fought very hard and lost sets 24:26, 25:27 and 23:25.

pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
Yes Ray you're right, but even if at 27-25, alost set is always a lost set; you can lose a match playing hard (24:26, 27:29, 32:34...it's just anexample not real score) but, at the end of the way, despite you fought very hard, final score will say you've lost 3-0!!
What impress me of Piacenza is their reverse in terms of positive results!
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Small difference loss indicates that this reversal is probable, pearl ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Huge point difference - gap in elements. Small point difference - gap in decision making. The latter can be fixed
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
Modena-Padova 3-0. Amazing match, really! Dennis was fantastic, but very good performance by Piscopo too (4 blocks...3 of which in a row). Martino played in the last part of the match and he did some excellent things!!
casamodena 505 4
12 years ago
Yeah good match. Piscopo 6 blocks and 100% attack so MVP. Great match by Dennis too, he was around 60s%, and Martino (who honestly seem to be a new player now: strong serve and spike aswell as vertical - good reception). Sooo high Anderson! This guy is capable of spiking pipes over the block in my opinion. Last two ones were terrifying, with the ball on the 4th meter (I please somebody who recorded the match to post them here, thx)
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
Cuneo-Macerata 3-2!
Macerata ouplayed Cuneo for two sets, then Cuneo did the same for the next two. In the tie break Cuneo started a bit better, then was odd, then Cuneo did better. Macerata was close to a nice come back: from 11-14-->13-14, with ace of Parodi), then Parodi served out =.= I knew that, damn! Also during the tie break he did an ace (I think for the first advantage of Macerata since the second set, 7-6) and then a mistake, so typical...
Great Ngapeth imo, in general very confident Cuneo from the third set exept for Wjisman.
Macerata did many mistakes and played badly in attack, but they kept defending well and fight almost always imo. Great defense from both.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Kk15, what do you think of Lebl now? ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
3-2 and 13-15 it's a pretty balanced match
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 years ago
I still think that I serve better than Lebl, ray ?

Kjeldhor, it was balanced eventually, but in general that match was everything but balanced. exept in the middle of the tie break, there were always many points between the two teams, sometimes with Macerata leading (first two sets), sometimes with Cuneo leading (third and fourth sets, plus mostly of the tie break)

BTW, there was a very nice moment during the match: after the end of the action Mastro (I didn't see it very well) hitted Travica with the ball, and while Travica was lieing (?) down, Mastro run in Macerata court, hugged Travica while he was still lieing on the floor, then helped him to stand up and hugged him again very friendly. It was really sweet ? He also wrote a public excuse on twitter ?
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 years ago
And there is also a "bad" pic: few days ago I read on fb that Cuneo fans was thinking to make a "striscione" (poster?) for Simone.
What truly happned is:
- there weren't "striscioni" for Simone (for what I could see)
- when he was serving, they whistled him like hell (but I didn't watch the beginning, when the spiker presents the players)
- they wrote a huge "striscione" for Giuliani: Giuliani good coach, but without face and honor. Quite nasty, don't you think? Considering that he is the coach that lead Cuneo at the first scudetto (at his first year!), at the CEVcup, at the Supercup, at the Italian Cup, plus 2 finals (Italian Cup and Scudetto) and 1/4 of CL...
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
after losing the title they expected a rematch whit the same coach who lead they at their first title, it's is understandable (still think offensive poster never should be showed)
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
situation st 18th round:
position - team - (points)
1. Trento (47)
2. Macerata (39)
3. Cuneo (39 - whit less victories then Macerata)
4. Modena (35)
5. Monza (31)
6. Belluno (29)
7. Verona (25)
8. Roma (24)
9. Latina (23)
10. Piacenza (23 - whit less victories then Latina)
11. Vibo (20)
12. Padova (18)
13. San Giustino (16)
14. Ravenna (9)
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
http://www.legavolley.it/NewsLeggi.asp?ID=38813

What do you think?

You will see the spectacle seen until now?

That stimuli will have a team without objectives?

As will be a match between a great and a small?
casamodena 505 4
12 years ago
@marchst There would be so much to say that we'd fill the forum at all. In my opinion just the end of our wonderful league, which Lega destroyed year after year.
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
I can understand they want to cut down on spending considering the bad financial crisis worldwide and in our country above all; but why do they have to stop promotions and demotions from A1 to A2 and from A2 to B1?? What are the teams playing for, then??
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
@Casamodena perfectly agree for the interests of the few it is destroying a wonderful championship. Then to save those who? Who is going to disappear equally!
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
@marchst e casamodena: potreste spiegarvi un po' meglio? magari in italiano....anche mandando un messaggio privato. grazie
casamodena 505 4
12 years ago
16 team which play (in best cases) every 5-6 days from september to may like robots for no reason because the worst you can get is not to play playoffs. All other 12 team do. In brief, more costs for clubs, more effort for players for what? but above all, WHY all this?
@marchst scusa se rispondo a domanda con domanda, ma cosa vuoi , sono senza parole..
PS. domani sera fate piano, per favore ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
@casamodena: ma trento non gioca domani??
casamodena 505 4
12 years ago
haha, lapsus! hai perfettamente ragione
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
@casamodena tranquillo saremmo buoni, basta che non fate brutti scherzi voi!

@pearl in poche parole si vuole bloccare le retrocessioni per almeno tre anni aumentando il numero delle squadre dalle attuali 14 a 16 ,18 ,20 ,il problema di fondo è ...quali stimoli avranno le squadre senza obiettivi e di conseguenza che campionato ci propineranno?

Grbic ha detto (non marchst): W lo sport, la competizione sportiva e le persone/società serie, che sanno fare i passi in base alle proprie gambe, DA SOLI.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
What is this Bulgarian Job here ?
casamodena 505 4
12 years ago
+1
@ray No disrespect, I'd translate for you last posts but I've not enough time now..
@marchst Occhio che ultimamente siamo molto bravi a fare brutti scherzi ,sì, a noi stessi (ho perso il conto delle occasioni mancate), spero che stavolta capiscano chi è l'avversario,allora sì che vedremo una bella partita!
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
+1
@casamodena è ciò che voglio vedere, spettacolo ,poi se si gioca bene ma l'avversario dimostra di meritare di più va bene anche la sconfitta ,altrimenti che nervoso...

@ray Nothing to hide ,was only to explain the change in the system of Italian league.
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
Guys, i'm trying to watch Roma-S.Giustino despite streaming today doesn't want to give me a hand ?...what a pity...PalaTiziano almost completely empty: i don't know if it depends on the snow that is covering Rome or because of the 6-Nations' match at the Olimpico Stadium ?(

@marchst and casamodena: thanx for explaining!!

@ray: hahah "Bulgarian/Italian Job" is becoming our official motto, mate ? Anyway, as marchst and casamodena already wrote, we were discussing about the absurdities releted to the change in Italian League's formula. As it seems, there aren't many fans here (i'm not at least)!!
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
I am not fan either, first on national level, now on club corrupted people in volleyball want to randomize the winners. Why don't they just make a lottery and the winner will be the champion?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
Trento 3 - 0 Modena
first 2 was incredible sets... strong battle whit great defences

and yes raylight... i taped it ?
PS: in the highlight i think you will not see any matey's attack (3 points in the first set, 0 attack in the second, and few in third)
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
u're right.... he doesn't have his name in the "champions" list so usually opponents didn't pay the attention he deserved
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
Trento-Modena ended a few minutes ago and, as Kjeld already wrote, final score was 3-0. I'm a little disappointed by Modena 'cause after a spectacular 1st set (34-32 if i'm not wrong) they started loosing confidence and in 3rd set they disappeared from the playground!! Esko made two or three very baaaaaaad things (last point that gave trento the 1st set was his fault), and Dennis didn't play as he did with Padova. Pity ?

Kjeldhor or marchst: why isn't Birarelli playing lately? Is he injured?? This is the second time in a row that i see Brinckman on court in lieu of Lele!!

BUT my big question is: why raisport streaming yesterday was terrible and i couldn't watch Roma-S.Giustino whereas today was great and i watched the match better than on tv???? o_O
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
@pearl: Bira got a little influence, he can play but we won't risk ?

for the streaming problem it's easy.... the signal (from the arena to the RAI studios) is influenced by the snow... yesterday in Roma there was a bad weather .. today in Trento was sunny
casamodena 505 4
12 years ago
+1
I don't love to mention names, but in moments like 1st set against a team that allows no error, a setter should have decision and clear ideas othewise you lose, and Esko's not from the beginning of the season. His error compromised the set, and probably a different (at least more battled) match. In Trento you have - not alyaws - just a few chances: If you don't profit by them the match is finished.
@handan,Kjeldhor Imo Stokr isn't underrated, It's just opponent team which is already pretty busy dealing with Kaziyski and Juanto =)
@trentini Ho visto un altra partita, o vi è sembrato anche a voi?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+1
I agree whit you for half part.... you're right when u say that Trento got more chance, and any team must profit when it's possible, but i disagree about Esko... for me he's understimated (like Stokr) hand he had clear ideas: Kooy and Anderson are both too young in the difficult moment (look how many errors they did) so the only possibility is hope in Dennis

In Macerata is the same... all the break ball are setted for Omrcen, in Cuneo 90% of those balls are for Wout or Vissotto...

@casamodena: non ho capito l'ultima domanda... un'altra partita rispetto a cosa?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
someone know what's happening in Ravenna?
casamodena 505 4
12 years ago
Mmh, I saw him very imprecise and serving the wrong player in the wrong moment (especially during potential breakpoints for the team).The impression from the TV was that his last set in the 1st affected our full match.I think young attacking players like Kooy and Anderson should be led by a more accurate setter to make their best, who might also place remedy to their reception faults.

@Kjeldhor scusa la non chiarezza, intendevo dire se vi sembravano delle stupidaggini quelle che ho detto di Esko, ma cmq vedo che hai capito lo stesso ?
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
In Ravenna rain from the roof ,match suspended.
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
The error of Esko was great,but the blame cannot be put to have lost the match.

Modena has managed to resume the first set,accomplice also Trento,and has been missed the opportunity to change the match,but to win the first does not mean to win the match.

Today i saw evil Dennis ,does not seem to me for nothing the Dennis last year.
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+1
thx march

Casamodena.. all the set ended at vantage affect the whole match (maybe not all all, but very often), and yes, young player should play whit the best setter (like Parodi whit Grbic) but Modena doesn't have Grbic, and Esko is still better then most of other setter in our leage (ask to Sabbi how much good is Boninfante for example).

In this moment Trento is better the Modena, yesterday we (trento) could think only about Modena because Noliko isn't at our level and next week we haven't any match on wednesday... today the only fault from Modena was the attention they give to our MB while Burgsthaler and Brinkmann aren't so much dangerous
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
Oh so that's the reason why ravenna-cuneo's score was stuck in 1-1!!! Rain from the roof o_O

@casamodena: i agree with you. I also watched the match on tv and had the same impression as you. Definetely if Modena had won 1st set i think the whole match would have been pretty different and... i'm so sorry to say that 'cause i usually like mikko but his HUGE mistake on last point in the 1st set was the match turning key (on the worst for Modena). Even Piscopo when interviewed by Lucchetta and rai journalist (i don't remember his name) said it between the lines, i mean he didn't say openly but it was pretty clear who he was talking about.
casamodena 505 4
12 years ago
@marchst I agree, in fact as I wrote before

His error compromised the set, and probably a different (at least more battled) match

I first thought there were few chances to get home with points, even less to win the game ?
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
Yes i said, you could see another game if Modena won the first set.

However, we must not exaggerate the faults to Esko because it was a point for the balance,not to win.
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
and at end of first set Trento was conducing for 22-17, so u should be happy because Modena was able to recover... is not easy whit Trento
casamodena 505 4
12 years ago
+1
Man,quiet, I'm happy about some things (see that recover) but I'm not about those stupid errors in hot moments, and when my team has play crisis which last 6-8 actions, or for example when they literally throw off a set (the 3rd) by thinking onto 0-2 there's nothing more to do than losing. This not.
I've nothing against Trento, I envy You more than anything else, the killer instinct of profiting of any play when opponent don't get the point the first time, because often a second one is not allowed. I think this is what really makes the difference in your team, more than having best players.
casamodena 505 4
12 years ago
+1
What? Ravenna-Cuneo was suspended for impracticality of the hall?? Rain from the roof!
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
ty modena... but maybe there's a reason if we play all the possible competition ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Kjeldhor, you are anti - Matey freak. The guy has 12/18 in attack, he and Stokr closed the first set, you obviously close your eyes when he plays. Please, give me link to your tape to make the highlights ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Stokr is great opposite, but the block follows Matey and Osmany for a reason, if they focus on Stokr Both Terminators will have unseen efficiency in attack. Matey kept spiking over the block for the rare 18 passes he received, Juantorena was very solid too, imagine what will happen if the opponent let them play freely
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+1
i immagine.. that was happened in the final match last year... third set against Cuneo.... 9-25 ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Now seriously, can I get your tape too? Please ? I missed half of the match, watching movies with my daughter and wife ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
if filefactory is up after the new american rules i'll upload for you tomorrow ?
if it's down i'll cut the reply, the spots and i'll upload the whole match on dailymotion
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
tomorrow in the afternoon.. in the morning i've an exam
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 years ago
"poi se si gioca bene ma l'avversario dimostra di meritare di più va bene anche la sconfitta ,altrimenti che nervoso"

Credimi, tu che sei trentino non hai idea di cosa voglia dire guardare la propria squadra perdere giocando male ?
Ti dico solo che le ultime partite che ho visto al PalaTiziano sono state quelle contro Piacenza, Padova e San Giustino!!

"PalaTiziano almost completely empty"
Ieri c'era poca gente perchè la partita non era contro una big, perchè a Roma fanno due fiocchi e pare che sia l'era glaciale e immagino anche per via del 6 nazioni. Pessima pessima pessima pessima idea anticipare la partita dell'MRoma, 'tacci della Rai, ci ho messo un secolo a tornare a casa ed ho camminato più di un'ora! Il tram che passa davanti al Palatiziano e che porta alla metro è lo stesso che viene usato per raggiungere la metro dall'Olimpico. E se il tram era stracolmo, la metro era semplicemnete inarreviabile O.O Mai vista così piena, nemmeno al funerale del Papa oh!!

"ask to Sabbi how much good is Boninfante for example"
But don't ask to me because I'll start sayng not nice words ?
And I used to like him last year, hoe naive I was, damn.

"killer instinct of profiting of any play when opponent don't get the point the first time"
I agree, this is the most impressive skill of Trento, not wasting chance. And committing very very few mistake (but still risking!!)

"I immagine.. that was happened in the final match last year... third set against Cuneo.... 9-25 ?"
ahahahahaha xD

ps good luck for the exam Kjeldhor!

marchst 244 2
12 years ago
@Kk15 non è sempre stato così ,io che frequento il Palatrento da quando si chiamava Palaghiaie e si giocava al massimo per entrare nello 8 ho provato anche quello.
Comunque pessima l'idea dell'anticipo,da quanto ne so' è la lega a decidere le partite non la RAI,quindi ancora peggio.
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
ty kk15 <3

io mi ricorderò sempre le prime trasferte.. che tornavo a casa contento quando vincevamo 1 set
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 years ago
?
Ovviamente mi riferivo agli ultimi anni, non sapevo da quanto seguiste la squadra ?

@marchst: pensavo fosse la Rai a proporre! Poi è il secondo anno di fila che capita, ma l'anno scorso era al Flaminio, che pur essendo accanto al Palazzetto è molto più piccolo (quindi c'era molto meno casino), e poi giocavamo contro Cuneo, e a quanto pare Mastro a Roma può riempire mezzo palazzetto da solo...
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Anyone impressed by Piacenza?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
not me... now Piacenza is playing like the team that is.... i was impressed (badly) in the first half of this season
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 years ago
I was impressed when they won vs Macerata, but I agree with Kjeldhor, it was time for them to start playing like they can.
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
while i was editing the highlight from Trento-Modena i keep an ear to Lucchetta... what do you think about him??
(about him as a commentator of course... no doubt about his great cereer)
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
Each time i hear Lucky's voice all in a sudden a smile appears on my face ? Is that enough??
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Kjeldhor, do you have link for the whole match? ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
no.. sorry ray.... the upload stucked at 99% ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
dailymotion then?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+1
tomorrow i'll upload in 200 sites... at least 1 must work ?
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 years ago
About Lucky, I think that technically his comment is great, he said very interesting thing, and I like how he seems to be in the court with the players. I read of people coplaining about him being partial, but I do think that he is only partial for the good vball, for well-done actions, for the characters.
On the other hands, sometimes his jokes are cute, but often :S
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
i must have some problems whit my pc because i can't upload ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
Italian Cup ready to start ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
Did you solve your problems with pc Kjeld?? ;D
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
i dunno where's the problem.. in each site the upload is completed at 100% but it stuck at "finisching upload" -.-'

raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Skype is safer, Kjeldhor
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
Kjeld are you going to watch tomorrow's matches? i mean both of them...orare you going to watch only trento's one?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
i'm not going.. i'm in florence ? i'll tape (if enought space)
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
raylight... i connetted skype Wednesday at 10.00, saw your call at 9.50 but u disconnected and i w8ed u all the day...

why u did this, my love? >.<
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
If I connect now, will you be there?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
no.. cause i'm not at university, so i've a limited connection... we can try from monday to friday
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Kjeldhor, limited connection works fine, university 99% connection sucks
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 years ago
Yeeee now that I have the semifinal tickets in my hands I can officially say: I'll be there ?DD

Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
i've 10gb/month connection.. adn i won't give u a 6gb file whit my connection -.-
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
Kjeld: prova la chiavetta 3 per connetterti da casa. io ho un piano tariffario che con 19 euro al mese mi da 300 min di navigazione senza scatti ad es. ogni 15 min (come fanno vodafone e tim) quindi se stai connesso 21 min. ti contano 21 min. non 30 (due scatti da 15 min l'uno) non so se mi spiego. in più la connessione è abbastanza potente, puoi caricare, scaricare, vedere gli streaming ecc. e no n hai problemi di "peso" cioè di gb perchè conta solo il minutaggio.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Kjeldhor, WTF is that connection ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
ray: he means "broadband" to surf the internet, upload and download files etc. ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
I understand it, I just don't believe it
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
il fatot è semplice... ho la 20Mega senza limiti a casa a 39€, assieme ho gratuitamente la chiavetta sempre con la stessa offerta 300 ore al mese e max 10 gb.. quindi qualsiasi altra connessione la devo pagare questa è gratuita e per cercare su wikipedia per l'uni è più che sufficiente
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
Macerata 3 - 1 Modena so Macerata will be the first finalist

@italian who saw the match on rai direct:
ma che c'ha Fefè? si è innamorato di Simona che sta a ridere con na faccia imbambolata???
casamodena 505 4
12 years ago
Modena showed to be simply an unworthy team for this kind of event, so rightly back home. The correct result would have been 0-3 Lube. I do not mention anything else about the match, I'm too angry >_<
Let's go on with the other semi!

@Kjeld Ho avuto la tua stessa impressione.. cioè fa discorsi senza senso.. non capisce più niente, fermatelo! xD
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
Secondo me Fefè ha finalmente realizzato che, malgrado sia un ottimo tecnico, la sua vera strada è quella del "commentatore champagne" in tv con antinelli e la rolandi (quando c'è)!! ;P
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
+1
THE MVP and chosen by the public,everyone can send a SMS and is thus winner who has more fans personal ,not who played better.
It is absurd to make a result today, but many times journalists are even worse.
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+1
todey Colaci deserved the mVP title
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
I voted for Parodi!!!!!!! 5 blocks, WTF!!!!!!! And he almost lead Macerata to re-take Modena in the third set with a good serve run. He closed important points (e.g., the second last - very nice rally - and the match point) and received well, and didn't suffer when he had to spike from 2 (lately he had few problems about that imo). And if I counted well he is at 100% in pipe...
And yes, I'm a bit partial about him, I probably woudl have vote him anyway ?
And I voted for Raphael, also because I was sure everybody would have voted for Osmany (but I was wrong xD). I like him a lot!

BTW, it was so empty ? Stupid Legaaaa! Fortunally the fans made the atmosphere nice ?

I found the second macth quite boring, but there were also nice rally, and of course amazing kills ? Imo Belluno played well, but it was far to being enough vs Trento.

Modena, exept in the third set, was quite disappointing, even if they closed few nice actions, while Macerata - exept for the number of serve errors - played quite well, and also in the third set they managed twice to almost close the gap, but"almost" isn't enough. It's a pity that they soffered Martino's serve run, he didn't serve such incredible balls imo, they coudl have done smth more, but eventually they won so it isn't really important ?

@casamodena, why Bagnoli preferred Kooy to Dennis in certain moments? (If I'm not wrong he usually did the change in P1, but not just for the P1...)
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
@Kk15: i watched Macerata-Modena and during the match Antinelli said that both Dennis and Anderson had the flu and hadn't completely recovered from it. Maybe Dennis' condition was worse than Anderson's so he couldn't play the whole match and needed to be replaced many times. I don't know if this is the real reason, it's just my opinion. Maybe Casamodena can tell us more about it.
About the votes: i also voted for Parodi 'cause imo was simply amazing today. Stunning performance for him!! But i also liked Savani and Podrascanin a lot. Drago kept his concentration always high and the whole team took benefit from that!!

Unfortunately, i wasn't able to watch second semi-final 'cause at the end of Macerata's match, rai streaming conked out and i saw nothing ?( So, if any of you can tell me something about Trento-Belluno...well, i'll appreciate ?

@casamodena: don't be angry with your guys...quest'anno è così, ma avete ottimi giocatori e un ottimo tecnico...sooner or later the wind will change ? btw, anche la lube quest'anno non ha avuto tutte rose e fiori.
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 years ago
The numbers said that he played even better than I thougth, BTW!
"Mentre il pubblico ha eletto Cristian Savani, grazie al sistema telefonico di 1ring, la gara, i numeri, l'impatto dicono che il migliore della sfida è Simone Parodi, capace di chiudere 21 punti con il 62% in attacco, tra cui 5 muri, alcuni importantissimi, con 30 palloni ricevuti sulle spalle (67 quelli totali di squadra) con il 73% di positiva e il 50% di perfetta. Ma al di là dei numeri, che già lo premiano, Parodi è stato il veri trascinatore sin dalle prime fasi del match" (Volleyball.it)

"The publlic voted for Savani, but the match, the stats, the impact said that the MVP is Parodi, able to close 21 points with 62% in attack, 5 blocks - fews very important, 73% positive and 50% perfect receptions on 30 (on 67 reception Macerata did). But even not considering the numbers that already award him, Parodi was the real leader from the beginning of the match"

I agree ?

And Exiga copyed my words ?, "Nei primi due set abbiamo ricevuto molto bene, dopo abbiamo lasciato cadere qualche pallone di troppo, soprattutto io in un paio di occasioni. Peccato perché potevamo vincere per 3 a 0, ma l’importante è stato vincere" = "in the first two sets we received very well, then we let falling few balls more than what was undersandable, expecially me in a couple of occasions ( -->e.g.-Martino ace). It's a pity because we could have won 3-0, but the important was to got the victory"
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
@Kjeld, Colaci was amazing indeed, he did few insane digs!
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Colaci means Slayer in Bulgarian
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
ray: are you serious or are you joking??
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Colaci is pronounces as Колачи, which is Slayers in Bulgarian, no joke at all
casamodena 505 4
12 years ago
+1
I knew about a low condition for both Dennis and Anderson, especially Dennis got flu on last days (likely also on today). Kooy didn't play as ws due to technical choice, probably because he was the only "reasonable" Dennis' substitute of a certain level. We often do this sub 'cause P1 is our weakest lineup (a lefthand like Dennis on position 4 - usually Anderson backwards), but today we needed him full time, with few contribution. If we include serve errors, attack errors and opponent blocks, Lube did just 59 points on 97, so 40% of their points were our faults: with numbers like these it is surprising we won a set (and imo it was too much even).
Che tristezza quel palazzo enorme mezzo vuoto, Lega davvero vergognosa!
@Kk15 Hai visto la perla di alzata del "nostro" Carletti? E' stata talmente imbarazzante che non saprei come descriverla..
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
The batch of Trento that i can tell you,without history in part at the beginning of the third set. Match won by the collective, good defense,Colaci on all. For me Juantorena MVP without doubt,this system does not work ,vote for sympathy.
casamodena 505 4
12 years ago
@pearl Ti dirò che non ce l'ho tanto coi giocatori, ma con "certi" dirigenti, che giustificano la più grande figuraccia della storia di Modena (l'eliminazione dalla challenge cup contro una squadra del Lussemburgo, mandando a giocare i ragazzini!) col fatto che quel tempo sarebbe servito per allenarsi di più per essere al meglio nei momenti importanti della stagione (la semifinale di coppa non lo era abbastanza evidentemente), bah, non ho parole..
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
@casamodena,mettiamoci una pietra sopra ,purtroppo rimarrà una macchia per tutto il volley italiano...
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago

l'eliminazione dalla challenge cup contro una squadra del Lussemburgo, mandando a giocare i ragazzini!

@casamodena: effettivamente ?(
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 years ago
Oddio manco mi sono accorta che fosse entrato! xD Comunque anche Esko almeno due volte si è risparmiato di prendere due secondi tocchi che erano palesemente suoi, aspettandosi che Martino raccattasse la palla quando giustamente lui non si stava muovendo per prenderla ma per attaccare sull'alzata che si presupponeva Esko facesse... Una volta pure Manià non è andato a prendere una palla lunga toccata dal muro pensando che ci andasse Martino, ma cavoli non solo lui è libero, ma probabilmente ce l'aveva anche più vicina!

ps thanks for the explanation, I thought it was to have an OH in 4 instead of an opposite during the P1 but now I also understood why the changes lasted more than the P1 itself ?

about the Lega (and the regional Fipav), think that this morning they were distruibiting in front of the schools of the area coupons to buy the ticket for the semis at 2 euros... =.=
I got that coupon to by post by the Fipav because I'm tesserated (thank God I didn't buy the tickets by myself before I received it!), and I was supposed to be in the higher ring, but all the people in the C settor were allowed to go in the B (second ring). This is also really unfair for who payed the full prize to stay in that sector.
And think that before ths 2 euro things, the tesserated (from everywere) were allowed to buy tickets without "prevendita" and at a lower price, but guess what? you could only buy it on Fipav office, in Flaminio. And only from monday to friday. If you consider that I need more than 1 hour te get there ?

That to underline the flop.

Non c'era un cartellone pubblicitario UNO in giro per la zona, nemmeno davanti al palalottomatica!!!!!!
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
I have to admit that yesterday I realized that I wanted Macerata to win also because Modena imo with this stuf of the Challenge Cup lost the "right to deserve" anything during this season.

But for Bagnoli the Challenge is a "coppetta", he is too good to play for similar craps!
casamodena 505 4
12 years ago
@marchst Giusto, ma tanto per chiarezza sarà solo Modena a pagarne le conseguenze (ci hanno già contattato, si parla di una multa abbastanza pesante). L'Italia del volley fortunatamente ne è completamente fuori: chi ne paga le conseguenze invece sono i tifosi (a cui hanno rincarato pure l'abbonamento, a causa della coppa dalla quale hanno voluto autoeliminarsi), ed è già fin troppo non abbiano scioperato, quando avevano tutto il diritto di farlo.
@Kk15 Those players may deserve to win, the managment not.
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
@ casamodena,You Do Not is some doubt on the work of Bagnoli?

Si certo le conseguenze le pagherà Modena,ma non è bello per tutto il movimento.
casamodena 505 4
12 years ago
@marchst The impression is he has not fully the team in his hands and there's no leading player who can help him in that, too much nervousness, but technically he does a great job in overall
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
Modena has too many errors for not having some technical problem,today has not worked either the pipe ,instead Sunday in Trento ,Esko i liked in this.
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
@raylight: i taped both match, but i alredy deleted first one (cause low tv signal make a 320dpi/20fps video -.-')
second one is at least decent to make an highlight movie
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
@Kjeldhor: meno male, perché lo streaming mi ha abbandonato proprio sulla partita di Trento ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
uhmm... so is your connection who make me see bad tv >.<
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
@Kjeld: cattivone ? why are you saying this?? i'll tell raylight you're bad with me ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
sorry .. u'll be the special guest in my next video <3
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
? così va meglio ?
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 years ago
Please I'll be really gratefull if you'll record tomorrow match, I won't able to watch it! ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
WHAT??? u got tiket and u're not at the arena???????
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
aren't you going to see the final live Kk15??
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
i can't promise u... if the signal is good i'll tape for sure
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 years ago
I didn't buy the ticket because I knew I couldn't go ?
(The 2-euro promotion was only for the semis, btw)

But this is a good new for you: since I won't be there, of course it will be the most amazing and thrilling final ever ?

Kk15Author 1301 11
12 years ago
"Since I won't be there, of course it will be the most amazing and thrilling final ever"

I guess it was... But I would have wanted another winner!!! ?
I got a text from a friend that told me Macerata was winning 2-0 (and I saw the middle of the first set, amazing things from both sides!!!), at quarter past 8 I was home and I switched on the tv... and saw Macerata on the podium!
Then I saw their faces...

Did really Travica said that they deserved to win? O.o Quite arrogant...

marchst 244 2
12 years ago
I have a few words!
Lot incredible!
Osmany stratospheric!
I would have said that we do not believe a comeback!
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
Trento was orrible in the first 2 set (matey 1/8, stokr 4/11) and macerata was conducing for 18-13 in the third set, then Juantorena remember he's able to serve well and we win that set... at 4th Trento start well 1-8 and won tie-break 18-16

both teams deserved the victory today... but Macerata was leading 2-0 and 18-13 i think Travica was very angry because he know he lost the match
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
Travica must think deserves who wins,if not da vinci 2-0 18-13 and don't win 3-0,not merits nothing but thou shalt do "mea culpa"
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
At least Matey scored the matchpoint with block ? Specially for those convinced his block is weak ?

Stoychev doesn't give enough rest to Kaziyski and Stokr, and for the second he does not have any excuses
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
Trento showed fantastic mental strenght today. That was a huge win just when everybody expected an easy win for Lube, something happened and the match was totally different.
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
+1
I tell you one thing,if there is a strong group and Trent,otherwise win so much.

Yesterday it was difficult to replace Matey with Dore because Macerata has a very strong block.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Yes, Rado strongest part is preparing the players to be cold headed and to risk a lot without errors, Macerata couldn't keep that serve for whole three sets, no other team in Italy can The effort of the coach is not that much on defensive tactics / although he actually works a lot on the analysis before every match - for example the way he knew the weakness with float serve and Burgsthaler did 5 serves run in the third set/ but to transform the players to play like machines. I agree with Handan, Osmany is not taking the fame too well and Matey never gets a rest even when Sokolov can replace him for a match in home or to try with Lanza
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
In the next lots of regular season there will be tour over certainly.
Wednesday and thursday, March 1 there will be the Champions and it is not possible to rest Matey.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Ravenna - Trento is ideal for testing backup players and to give rest to Matey and Osmany
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
i hope to see Zygaldo too
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
+1
Zygadlo,Sokolov,Della Lunga ,Lanza,Brinkman so all those who have played a little. The other concentrated to train with Mikasa.
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
I'm writing only now 'cause i was (ans still am) too disappointed with yesterday's match's result. I don't want to say anything except that:

Did really Travica said that they deserved to win? O.o Quite arrogant...

More than arrogant I would say "childish"... instead of saying such things, Drago and his team-mates should spend some time thinking about how it can be possible for a team to lose a match already won in such a silly way!! And he should also keep in his mind that a match in Volleyball finishes when you win 3 sets out of 5, not just 2!!
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Pearl, I think it is incredible that they got to this point of the match, because they served better than they can
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
Raylight: it's incredible that i still go on wasting my time rooting for them!!! ?(
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Why, pearl, they made it almost impossible for Trento, they play good volleyball with a lot of defense, interesting young team? I think they deserve fans like you, who will support them in the many upcoming battles ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
you think so ray?? to start with, i think i won't watch Trento- Macerata in Champions league!! as regards Serie a1...i prefer to watch Vibo ? btw Ray...can you do me a favour?? when you upload a video with Vibo Valentia...please, don't call them "Valentia"...this isn't the main part of their name...Vibo is!! ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
OK, pearl ?
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
handan, that's one of the reasons why Matey is the captain. His character is very calm and supportive. Juantorena is not, but don't forget he's a cuban and we all know what temperament they have just like brazilians can't hide their emotions and it's just in their blood. Juantorena won that lost match and we saw what he's capable in the critical moments. Matey was totally off this match, but still he's just a human. I saw some difficulties in the center for Trentino, their attacks were not very successful there and that's unusual because they have very big % in all other matches.
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 years ago
"and it is always good to see Parodi playing well. Such an all around player with a beautiful game"

You read my mind, I was missing him so much this summer. I simply love his game. Not always his serve, but these two day he served very well too. The one thin I'll complain a bit about him, is that he should work a bit on receiving the jump-float serve.

"I know Trento is very well prepared team, like a machine but Rado contributes nothing when this machine is not working during the match"

I had this impression too.

"At least Matey scored the matchpoint with block ? Specially for those convinced his block is weak ?"

Really, raylight??! I hope it wasn't your first thought about the match... ?
BTW, Lucky is one of those convinced his block is weak ?

BTW (I wrote that thought to a friend, I'm too lazy to traslate it now, sorry ?)
Finalmente sono riuscita a vedermi gli ultimi due set, che tie break incredibile!*__*
Non ho potuto fare a meno di notare che alla fine Macerata, nonostante i 7 errori (contro 1) in battuta e quelle 3 imprecisioni commesse durante la seconda parte del set (pipe mancata di Parodi dopo che lui stesso aveva fatto una ricezione perfetta su una bomba di Juantorena e due brutte alzate - una davvero grossolana! - di Travica) ha perso solo di 2 punti... Annullando ben 5 match point, poi, di cui due anche consecutivi! Insomma il set è stato assolutamente equilibrato!! Ma si sa, Trento non perdona niente. Comunque alla fine l'impressione che ho avuto è che Macerata stia lì ad un niente, ma là resterà se non imparerà a sbagliare un po' di meno e ad essere un po' più costante... E devo dire che mi ricorda tanto l'Italia. Che coincidenza xD

Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+1
Travica will be an awsome setter... but he still miss experience... in the most important moment (8-7 on tie break he did some errors and some prevedible setting.

at the end of the match we saw 13 serve errors from Trento and 27 from Macerata

I already said that Rado is a great coach and a weak tactics, Giuliani is the most tactics in serie A but is not a great motivator
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 years ago
I don't know, I think that Travica didn't make these mistake mostly because of the pressure in general, but because he actually lacks of precision... So, the technical reason itself. Even if is also true that the tenchical reasons usually accour to be most evident in the thoughest moments (probably not only because of what the player did, but also because we tend to remember these moments better)! The pipe that Parodi didn't see coming was a good idea, it was actually enough impredictable (how many team can set a pipe after Osmany served, and can serve it to the player that received the ball?!).
He did two mistake in setting, but then he did an effective tip and he took a great risk in spiking a not precise defense of Colaci... That is something that a player that can't hanlde the pressure does... (+, the ace was lucky but at least it wasn't an errors ?

But for example I think that when he sent the tip out in the 3rd set during the famous Osmany run serve and right after Omrcen ball, he did the mistake because of nervosism (not strictly due to the referee error, but because Osmany was serving and he -Travica - had the rush to end his run serve that started at 13-18 for Macerata and - at the moment of Travica mistake - leaded Trento to 15 or 16, I don't remember)
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Кк15, it wasn't first or last thought on the match, If I write everything I think on it, it will become as epic as A Song of Fire and Ice
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Handan, and Birarelli wasn't there, to score some important points
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Kjeldhor, on that level of coaching nobody can say Rado is weak tactician. May be relatively weaker than other great coaches who develop more complex games, but not weak. Burgsthaler serve shows it. Weak tacticians don't win such matches and so many trophies no matter who are the players
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago

E devo dire che mi ricorda tanto l'Italia

Ragazza, che fai mi quoti?? ? I've been saying this thing since WC ended...you can read it in ShoutBox too: i just wrote it last night LOL
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 years ago
+2
Raylight, I was kidding ? But I think that comment was a bit silly...

About Birarelli, I agree. More than for the points he would have score, for the importance in blocking.

About Burgsthaler serve, I really can't see it as a Stoytchev tactical victory. If Zygaldo would have score an ace when Rado put him in court to serve (and set, considering that Sokolov was in for Rapha), that would have been also Rado's victory, but in the case of Burgsthaler I think he is the one that deservs all the credits (with the help of Parodi distraction)...

raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
All the credits for serving go 100% for Rado, even for Juantorena, for everybody, who saw him playing before 2009
Kk15Author 1301 11
12 years ago
+2
You were pointing out that Brughstaler run serve was a Stoytchev TACTICAL victory, and this one is the specific point I disagree with, not with the fact that Stoytchev trained his player well in serve!

And I think that the coach can perfectly made a hell of a tactical studies and tell the player where to serve, but then it's all up to the player, if he serve like Lebl (or in the middle of the net) he will hardly grab smth... If he serve like Birarelli, that can may be make the difference.
BTW, I honestly think that the tactical of the serve isn't that complicated compered for example with block-defence! I mean, I guess a player can easily makes a good tactical serve choice even without suggestion... But of course if the coach tell you where to serve it isn't a good idea to do what do you want without listening it ?

raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
I was referring both, Kk15, didn't write it clear ?
casamodena 505 4
12 years ago
Saturday afternoon's match San Giustino-Casa Modena 3-1 (25-20,18-25,28-26,34-32), another defeat for a team against which everyone can win now. Players arguing with the coach and between themselves, supporters who stop cheering and showing their shoulders to the team then whistling: situation totally off control.
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
SISLEY BELLUNO - BRE BANCA LANNUTTI CUNEO 3-1
COPRA ELIOR PIACENZA - ACQUA PARADISO MONZA BRIANZA 3-0
FIDIA PADOVA - CMC RAVENNA 3-0
ENERGY RESOURCES SAN GIUSTINO - CASA MODENA 3-1
ITAS DIATEC TRENTINO - TONNO CALLIPO VIBO VALENTIA 3-1
LUBE BANCA MARCHE MACERATA - ANDREOLI LATINA 3-1
M. ROMA VOLLEY - MARMI LANZA VERONA 1-3
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
Roma=free fall ?
Piacenza=fall and rise again ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Piacenza plays very good lately ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
tomorrow next round
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+1
Record coming soon:
IDuring Season: Vladimir Nikolov – 5 points to 2500, Hristo Zlatanov – 2 points to 8000 (Copra Elior Piacenza).

8k point... take that Fadel =P
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
What will I receive when I hit 8k?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
About Rome's last round result: it seems that things are not going fine at the moment for the club...and i'm not talking about the impressive series of defeates for the "Capitolini"only. A Roman friend of mine told me that the atmosphere within the team seems to be pretty tense and, most important and seriuos, many players look as they have lost any confidence by now and don't trust the cause any more. She described their last performance this way: no game, no team, no soul. ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
in this moment Ivan is the right man in the wrong place (sportivamente parlando, non voglio offendere nessuno ovviamente)
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
@Kjeld: quotone...you are absolutely right!!
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
hahaha true, true - Fadel has to keep up
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
I'm about to watch Monza-Macerata.
OMG, tonight Rome has to play vs Trento o_O
casamodena 505 4
12 years ago
Casa Modena - Sisley Belluno 1-3 The worst match I remember of last 5 years.. All people in PalaCasaModena " Bagnoli go home!" " Esko go home!", whistles from everywhere , very poor Anderson never replaced with Kooy clearly saying (and wawing his hand) to Bagnoli "F*ck you!" . Modena seem to be dead . I personally can't stand this situation any more. In the next hours big changes must (and I hope will) be made.
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
Kaziyski + Sokolov 33 points. Osmany MVP 22 !
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+1
Sisley 22 block!!!!!
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Ravenna - Piacenza 8:25!!!
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
@casamodena: what a pain reading your words mate! Modena is related to my sweetiest recollections of when I was a little girl and I was just starting to be interested and involved in this sport. Modena to me was, is and will always be "Panini Modena" and some names as Bertoli and Lucchetta, Travica sr. and Cantagalli come to my mind on the spot...it's part of our story (a significant part i'd say) and seeing this team having so many problems now makes me feel so sad.

Yesterday was another suffering day for me: Rome lost, Vibo lost ? and Macerata was about to loose as well (they were eventually able to grab a tie-break win, which is not much...but at least something is better than nothing).
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+1
pearl, roma lost it's true, but they played a good match
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
@Kjeldhor: i've seen from the set scores that they actually fought hard. Glad to hear that. Despite this, the negative aspect remains the same: as I wrote to Raylight some time ago (talking about Piacenza if i'm not wrong) even if you play very well and score tons of points but at the end of the day you always loose 3-0 or 3-1... you get no points at all and your standings position doesn't change or gets worse and worse...and Rome is currently in third last position!! They're standing with one foot in Serie A2 and the other one slowly shifting from A1 to A2 too.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Pearl, as I said before and Piacenza proved I was right - small pts difference means mentality, not quality problems and as soon mentality changes the outcome will change. You saw what Piacenza did in the last 7 rounds, right? ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+2
Vibo won yesterday ? Rome and Macerata won today ? This week-end was pretty good for me ;P
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+1
for me too... trento won the regular season ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
I watched the game and I liked Sokolov, Zygadlo and Lanza ?
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
+1
Sokolov 33 points MVP against Cuneo.
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+2
Since Kjeldhor didn't record Trento - Cuneo (questa proprio non me la dovevi fare ragazzo!! LOL) is there any chance to see a video about this match by someone else here (NightFox, Ray)???
Daniel_e92 51 3
12 years ago
Sincerly i think that some things should change in this championship. In the afternoon Trentino won playing with the team B against BreBanca Lannutti Cuneo, who had the same points as Macerata, before this round. To me it's unbelievable that the third team in the championship isn't capable of winning against the team B of the Trentino. It means that there's more then the usual difference among the Serie A 1 teams, even between the first and the third one.
I hope to see something better in the playoffs.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Zygadlo, Sokolov and Juric are not B-team players
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
@Daniel_e92: as a matter of fact it's pretty impressive that Cuneo didn't win with trento's B team....on the other hand if you consider who actually play as Trento B team (Zygadlo, Sokolov, Della Lunga etc.) we cannot exactly say that trento's second team is weak o_O

Guys, can you tell me one thing if you know that: what happened to Marutti last match with Trento. All I know is that he and Osmany hit and Gabriele got injured in his ankle. What did occur exactly??
Daniel_e92 51 3
12 years ago
@Raylight. You're right, but they're not in the Trentino A team and to me, the A team of the Cuneo should have won the match, no matter what.

@Pearl I don't think that the B Team is weak, i haven't said that Pearl, but i expected a lot more from a team like Cuneo. Dai, da Cuneo ci si aspetta di più. xD
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
@Daniel_e: hai ragione, da Cuneo ci si aspetta di più...ma anche da Roma io mi aspettavo mooooolto di più e invece stanno "muro muro" (come si dice dalle mie parti) con la A2 ? Diciamo che questo è il bello (e il brutto) del nostro campionato ?

And before our friend Raylight posts something like "Ehi, what's this Italian Job here?" I formally apologize with him and all the other foreigner users for writing my comment in italian ?
Daniel_e92 51 3
12 years ago
@Pearl
Hahaha, per il fatto dell'italian job, dai, ho visto tanto di quel polish job qui su. Pur studiandolo, non capivo una cippalippa xD E comunque speriamo davvero che ci siano serie più avvincenti nei playoff, anche se vedo le cose già scritte fino alle semifiniali. Speriamo bene!
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
@Pearl, Maurotti has taken the classic distortion to the ankle falling from an attack has invaded by going with the foot on the leg to Osmany ,sin was playing a good game.
Cuneo today has not played to the best, Trentino with Dore and Lanza was more concrete in reception and then a great Sokolov has done the rest served by an excellent Zygadlo. The Trentino went on the field today is worth at least a sixth place in season.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Please, go on in Italian, just put translation for the other users ? We all love Serie A1
casamodena 505 4
12 years ago
+1
After 7 defeats on last 8 matches Modena finally won a game! Surprise! We were able to win 0-3,even, but we've still impressive play and mental disconnections. In the new year we literally throw in the rubbish the CEV Cup, Coppa Italia and 99% the 4th place in the regular season (our minimum target) .. not bad xD
Now, please, stop bullsh*ts and wake up guys!
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
@Daniel_e92: guarda, la faccenda dell' "Italian/Bulgarian Job" è una vecchia storia tra me e Ray LOL ... tu frequenti poco e, relativamente, da poco quindi non ne sei a conoscenza...magari un giorno ti racconteremo ?
Daniel_e92 51 3
12 years ago
@Pearl Va bene va bene, mi hai incuriosito xD
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
@daniel: io so qui da prima di pearl e non li ho capiti cmq U_U ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Аз отлично ви разбирам италианския, ама вие дали ми разбирате Българския език? По - труден е от другите славянски ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+1
i undersand u raylight (or google translate understand for me ?)

anyway, De Cecco is injuried and Kooy must be operated
casamodena 505 4
12 years ago
@Kjeldhor Yes, Kooy had surgery on today (everything ok) so as Viktor Yosifov, end of season (for Kooy maybe the last one here). In a difficult moment seem the bad luck is on our side as well.
What about De Cecco? Very bad news for Monza...
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
@raylight: ако използвам Google Translator, аз мога да разбера на вашия език LOL I can't guarantee about the quality of this translation ?

@Kjeldhor: non ci hai capito perché non presti attenzione ragazzo...l'amore ti distrae LOL

@Daniel_e92: molto brevemente, mesi fa in questo stesso topic io e Kjeldhor aka "lo smemorato di Trento" ? stavamo discutendo di qualcosa inerente Trento e lo abbiamo fatto in italiano; ad un certo punto ray ha lasciato un commento dicendo "ehi, cos'è questo italian job qui?" ed abbiamo ripreso a scrivere in inglese. Poco tempo dopo, sotto un video relativo alla nazionale bulgara, si è sviluppata un'accesa discussione tra gli amici bulgari, fatta in bulgaro...ed io, per scherzare, mi sono intromessa chiedendo a ray "ehi, cos'è questo bulgarian job qui?"...da allora non è più finita hahahaha

Sorry guys for my OT
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago

For De Cecco no problem!!

if a player got a little injury 1 years ago, and it still hurt.... i call it PROBLEM
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
Let's say a small problem with respect to a fracture that operate as appeared in several newspapers.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
A lot of injuries in Modena, it can't be all bad luck
casamodena 505 4
12 years ago
+1
@raylight If I tell you how did they happen, you wouldn't have any doubts..
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+1
Hey, I heard about Monza loosing sponsor next season. Our Italian friends can you tell us more? Any rumours about new sponsor?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
San Giustino vs Padova è appena finita. 3-0 per i veneti. Ci credete se vi dico che, malgrado abbia seguito la partita dall'inizio alla fine, è come se non avessi visto niente?!...sono talmente sottosopra per Vigor che tutto il resto (i punti, la classifica, chi si salva e chi retrocede) mi sembra totalmente irrilevante ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
I've seen Macerata's match yesterday...not the whole match honestly 'cause streaming left me at the beginning of the 4th set, but what i saw was interesting. Good news for Berruto: the worst on court was Travica.
Luckly for Macerata, Drago's sub there is Monopoli.
Unluckly for our NT, Drargo's sub there isn't Monopoli.
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+1
Belluno got the first fail in this playoff
casamodena 505 4
12 years ago
Yes Kjeldhor, what a surprise! Sisley did lots of mistakes in the hottest moment, and Latina with a super Jarosz won the game. Really an ugly match as of level of plays, hope our guys won't miss this favorable result with another poor performance!
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Jakub Jarosz with phenomenal play!
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+1
but i can't understand the rules...

first match best team VS worst team
second match: the team who lost first match VS middle team
third match: middle team VS the tem sho win first match

So, the middle team MUST play 2 matches in 2 days, the worst team can have 1 free day (if they win the first match, it's hard but it's possible) so at and of regular season is better be the worst team instead the middle one -.-'
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
Roma-San Giustino 3-2

what a battle *-*
casamodena 505 4
12 years ago
@Kjeldhor Me too. In our pool, just to say, Latina is the closest team to the semifinal after ending at the 9th place the regular season and saving from the A-2 on the last few rounds. CHE SCHIFO!

Said that, another embarrassing performance by Modena, who wasn't able to win a match played against Belluno, a team already aware to be out of semis (and where we've never been leading in the score except on the 1-0). As fan, I really hope to lose on today for finishing this once more pathetic season as soon as possible (for being able just to compare point ratio with Latina's,we must win 3-0 only - very unlikely). Several supporters criticize players who say them " Wanna play on my behalf? " (Manià, ndr) , I don't want to comment that, it speaks for itself...
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
Latina vs Modena 3-1!! Wow...i'm so happy for Prandi, who's a real gentleman as well as a walking Bible of italian volleyball. And i'm happy for Latina: they have been able to do what Roma should have and didn't!! Great match for Sottile!!
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
what a surprise!!!

trento did his work: easy 3-0 to roma
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+1
Cuneo won 3-0 vs Piacenza, but should was a great match (26-24 32-30 28-26)
casamodena 505 4
12 years ago
First words of GM Bruno Da Re in the post-match press interview " Who's actually confirmed for next season in the whole club? " answer: "Nobody, and if players don't hurry to take the shower, they're also going to remain in here" . Thunderstorms in sight...
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
uhmmm...... dennis will be a wing spiker in trento? ???
casamodena 505 4
12 years ago
@Kjeldhor I do not understand your post, anyway, he'll be "on sale" soon, so if u're interested, make an offer xDD
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
If Modena could serve better they will win in the same matches they lost this year
casamodena 505 4
12 years ago
Let's say COULD have won SOME matches more among those we "played" (did not) this year
Right for Latina and Belluno us to get out, finally, this revolting season is over.
Happy for Silvano Prandi who knocked out the team which dismissed him last year for just a couple of bad performances, well done!
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Well, looking the matches here and the stats Modena lost most of the matches with good attack and defense, decent block and too many errors on serving. This kind of game can up some levels if the serving can get more reliable
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+1
yep, this year Modena usually scored 20 serve errors/match
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+1
first finalist is Trento
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
We must wait a little longer to know the second finalist instead!! Cuneo-Macerata 2-3 (25-19; 23-25; 25-18; 22-25; 13-15). The "war" between these two teams goes on!!
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+1
T_________________T
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
+3
This is the end point of the Italian championship!

In Poland would not ended well!

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2012/04/23/lattimo-fatale-di-assago/
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Stokr should get subbed in third set in which he had 0% in attack, the match would be 3:0 if Stoychev could do the obvious
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
It is not only that in, called out, (there are at least 3 more such ball, two in the third set) but the fault is on Stoychev
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
the biggest error was letting Osmany on the court, i like when someone want still play whit a problem, that's the correct mind to win, but when u can't attack and can't defend u're not only usless, u're a problem for your team, Rado ask him 3 times if he would come to the bench and he refuse, but shouldn't was a question in that moment should was an order
casamodena 505 4
12 years ago
Totally agree, Kjeldhor
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
pearl 1003 11
11 years ago
First match of 2012/2013 Season: Italian SuperCup, Macerata vs Trento 3-2. Exciting match! Super Zaytsev (23 points); Savani 20 points, Kazyiski 21 points.
Kjeldhor 1059 17
11 years ago
i agree with u handan that Macerata is the favourite for this match, and they are more spectacular, but spectacular doens't mean effective... in this moment Raphael is serving often Jan cause is so much effective than osmany atm
Kjeldhor 1059 17
11 years ago
about Mikasa u're right, but we know that long time ago... in ECL Osmany never got so much aces as in the league, but he can learn how to serve ... just be patient, and at the same moment, floating service are more difficult to receive...

about the setting.. the fact is: trentino actualy won 28 set, lost 0 set. and in this month Stokr is in a great shape with a straordianry efficacy

and BTW Stokr attacked 113 balls, Osmany 72, and Matey 107, last year 681-552-576, the % are about the same...
Kjeldhor 1059 17
11 years ago
statistic is only about our league and regular seasion (w8out cup and playoff) but it can be orientative
Kjeldhor 1059 17
11 years ago
I remember some years ago .. Trentino got in his roaster Stephan Hubner and Ryan Millar... we got something crazy like 5 block/set.. i'm missing that time T_T
Kjeldhor 1059 17
11 years ago
no, but for the first 7 matches Stokr was unstoppable

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »

Create volleyball agency websiteAre you owner of volleyball agency?Create your websiteCreate volleyball agency website
Are you owner of volleyball agency?Create your website