Russia is World League 2011 Champion!!!

« 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »

saku 1032 9
12 years ago
The most beautyful volleyabll in this WL plays argentina, brazil started playing with o opposite as a maian player in 2009 when visotto joined team and young came to play in NT, unfortunately it is not the same brazil like 2002-07
Volleybox 440
12 years ago
[removed comment]
oioi 370 5
12 years ago
chrison good that you have banned that jerk.
12 years ago
Wowow Wanio Dębowski it must be strong irony.. Comments like "Świderski binds his shoes", "Lozano eat sweets" it's ridicolus but it's not worst. The worst is when they are hoping who scored the point(which team).. when it's common know from quite longl moment (showned in TV and said by speaker). What's more they even don't know the volleyball rules.. Is that TV commentator should be? In polish TV Mazur is the best and I still have hope that Dacewicz get his chance soon.
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
I know we have already a lot of movies with Polish anthem, but can someone upload anthem from Ergo Arena this year and at least send me link form YT in private message?
RenanZ 1538 15
12 years ago
+1
Guys, I would like to anyone here made a movie, not about a player, a team or a match, but for the TV transmission during this WL finals. The POLSAT TV job during this is beyond my expectations (which were alreay high)
zver 995 13
12 years ago
great first set
12 years ago
+1
Kurek show?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
I guess I was overestimating Argentina. They took Us and Italy bu surprise, but now Poland play very well against them. May be their predictable behaviour in the third match vs Poland was due to inexperience, not to scheme and conspiracy.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
JRios, you can't say that you argue, when you don't use arguments and insult me instead. Trust me, I needed a lot of will not to answer you the way you do and to continue to communicate relatively normally.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Anastazi did great job with Poland, he had time to prepare them for the finals, because they are hosts and he gathered the data from our defeat and the defeat of Italy and now Argentina don't look very strong, when the opponent is being strong too.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+2
raylight, we didn't overstimated Argentina, and yesterday match proof it. But now as jernej said they just fell apart, they are not showing their best volleyball, they are playing very slowly in defense and not incisivly in attack, their communication is not working, their best players (Facu and De Cecco) aren't making the difference. It's like a deja vù to me, the same happend to Italy... It's happen, unfortunally.
btw please stop talkining about conspiracy!!!!

Poland is simply wonderful to watch today, they are keeping smiling and enjoying playing all the time, compliments, I didn't expect that level. Kurek is playing so well and so smart, Jarosz is not missing a kill and everyone is doing everything to keep the ball alive. good job!!
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
"Argentina don't look very strong, when the opponent is being strong too. "
Yes, because Brazil isn't strong =.=
Last time vs Poland they lost because they wanted to lost in your opinion, now you decided that everytime they won they did it because they were lucky or smth like this... please, don't disrispect this team.

But I keep telling: Poland is playing GREAT. I'm loving them today.
oioi 370 5
12 years ago
Fuck Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roninho 758 13
12 years ago
+1
You can not say that Argentina played poorly. Poland had very good service, defense and block. I am very happy that finally we have a medal. I did not expect. In 2007. better composition we have not gained a medal.

I have a question. The statistics are changes in the FIVB. Statistics are counted unless the semifinals?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
What a wonderful Poland today! My compliments! Honestly I didn't expected such a great match from them, but they kept smiling and trying to keep the ball alive every action, an incredible performance!!! ?
these two days they really demontraded they deserved to be in final4, something I wasn't such before ?

Of course I felt pity for Argentina, not actually because they lost but because they didn't play with the spirit I was used too, btw this Poland really deserved so I can't avoid smiling. Also because I perfectly now what means being in the hall when your team is playing the 3rd-4th final, so I'm glad that the Polish fans was delighted by their NT and didn't have to soffer as we did at WCH last year ?

Ps: now I'm thinking: I DON'T wanna know the answer to the question "How is possible that Anastasi reach in few months with Poland what he didn't reach with Italy in 4 years?!" ehehehe ?
Roninho 758 13
12 years ago
+1
Kk15 - You remember, however, that this tournament was in Poland. Poland had it easier. I think that if the tournament was in Italy, you fight for a medal.

Jernej94 - no problem. I have not spoken to you but in general. You're right, Jarosz had matches of life?) I hope that in Latina learns to play like today. Silvano Prandi should help him.

The best moments in this match : Michal Kubiak lie on the dance floor and Ignaczak runs to him and they lie together. Very nice!
oioi 370 5
12 years ago
Kk15 Anastasi can prepare a team perfectly in terms of physics and tactic but beside our success I think he is bad in chosing the right players for lineup and sometimes lacks a substitions in match.
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+1
Conte, Pereyra and Quiroga(receive) fired ? and Polish defense was so wonderful. Arg was my favourite but Poland deserved that today!!! So wish you great experience at 20:00 ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Kk15, obviously I was wrong. I wrote that, but may be you didn't see it. I don't believe in conspiracy now. Argentina were very good against inexperienced Italy and half-hearted Bulgaria, they stopped their weapons - serve and block and they got the results. Poland showed how to play against them, well done! Congratulations to the Polish public for the medal ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
"I hope that in Latina learns to play like today"

Oh, I forgot he will play in Latina! So I wish him to play great in Latina, but if possible not when Latina will play vs Rome ? (It's an old rivalities, I can't stand losing vs Latina xD)

@oioi: I was just kidding about the Anastasi-question ?, I actually didn't expect any answer ?

@Roninho: thanks?
oioi 370 5
12 years ago
+1
Fantastic finals! Monstrous serve of Russia!

Kk15 I just wanted to tell what hurts me, anyway a great coach.
saku 1032 9
12 years ago
+2
its sure brazil is going to win because Giba has his lucky moustache ?

graet match till now 1:1
Lordall 54 5
12 years ago
Very tight score always...I will soon wake up everyone in the house with my emotions?
qsek 831 10
12 years ago
Roninho 758 13
12 years ago
+2
Best Screenplay. Tie-break in the final?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+3
A really fight final!! And very high level of volleyball!*___*

What a defense by Volkov right now!
qsek 831 10
12 years ago
+2
yeeeeeeees!!! Rassssijaa!!!
Lordall 54 5
12 years ago
+2
Hell yeeeeeaaahh!! But that was tough...
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Congratulations to Russia! Only Bulgaria manage to defeat them this year ?

Congratulations, Europe! 2:0 vs South America ?
oioi 370 5
12 years ago
Mikhaylov is my idol now ?DD
Roninho 758 13
12 years ago
+3
Congratulations to Russia?) Awesome match Mikhaylov and Biryukov
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+1
Russiaaaaaaaaaaaaa yeaaaaaaaah I believed them all Leagueeeeeeee
camnow 380 4
12 years ago
+3
Yep Mikhaylov MVP ? Congratulations to Russia ?
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
Mikhaylov my master ?
emind 18 3
12 years ago
+6
THANKS TO ALL A LOT!!!
I CANT BREATHE!
IM HAPPY!!!
URAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+1
Volleyball is not only a game, its a lifestyle!!!!
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+5
Compliments Russia!!!

Mikhaylov was outstanding *.*
I guess he will be the MVP

Volleybox 440
12 years ago
+3
[removed comment]
Malboro 545 3
12 years ago
+1
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+2
yeeeee De Ceccoooo!!
uh, he is the only one not from the podium...

BTW I agree with all this award exept Theo. I don't care what stats say, I think there are better spikers...
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+2
Too Sad about Conte not awarded, but Kurek was total leader of Poland!!!! Deserved that. About best spiker I disagree. Khtei or Conte deserve this. Dont lynch me about that :-)
NXT 241 3
12 years ago
Congratulations to Russia! :] And... I just have to say it. National anthem of Russia is probably the most beautiful one (in my opinion of course :]) and it was just amazing when it was played at the end of ceremony... this anthem fits soo well to champions and to Russians in general! Hope someone agrees with me and will upload it cause I'd like to see it once again ?
qsek 831 10
12 years ago
+2
but in my opinion too much mistakes on that level... Russia lost 4th set and Brazil 5th because of mistakes.

NXT i don't know is it the best anthem in the world but it sound very nice?
12 years ago
+2
Congratulations for Russian and Polish players and the best players in fivb's ranking ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
JRios I would like to know what you expected from Italy if they - getting the last place in the pool - went over your aspectative xD
following your legend, from me a big + for Poland and Argentina ?
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
My bet at beginning was F4: BRA, RUS in Final and ARG, USA. So best surprise for me is Poland and quite Cuba, without Simon I thought, that Cuba ends in the intercontinental round so Cuba quite surprised and the biggest dissapointment was Serbia in league.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
NXT, I would be glad to upload it but Raisport ended the trasmission with the end of the match, so no cerimony ?
Volleybox 440
12 years ago
[removed comment]
Nagor 1445 14
12 years ago
Yeah, Grats for Russia! Great team, strong and technical skilled, very high and young! Alekno made good job!
Voxito 139 4
12 years ago
Conte or Khtey should they have the award for best spiker
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Poland won much more than the medal from this tournament - respect, money, ranking, recognition.

About Bulgaria - definitely worse than expected in final eight. Getting there was better than expected, but failing to go to the semifinal was worse than they can. Especially Kaziyski had during all tournament the spike efficiency of 14 year old girl, only 50% of his capabilities. Todorov was playing not well too, before the match with Italy, and he makes the difference in equal game. Losing from Poland after 25:14 in the third set was something, that shouldn't happen. Poland played very well, especially semifinal and small final, but this game we could have won it.
I would give Brazil - too, because they made too many mistakes at the final. Russia made 7 more and still won. Too bad Dante was not on court, they needed powerful spiker for the sideout.
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+4
I'm happy for Russians, they are definitely the best team in this edition, considering group phase and the final. And Luciano!

Pity for Argentina a little bit, as they played great group phase, anyway Quiro said it's because it was their first match for medal in WL in this young squad and they put pressure on themselves, they need to learn how to stand this pressure and next time they will try to win medal. Lack of experience - that's what they missed.

Giba said Russia starting change their style, playing more with technique, not only with strength and Brazilians must learn how to play with Russia now.
RenanZ 1538 15
12 years ago
+3
err.....Can't say that I liked the result, but my congrats to Russia, they do deserved this victory after a amazing performance throughout the WL
Basil 47 1
12 years ago
+4
Congratulations to Russian team, coaches and fans. We do deserve this big VICTORY. Our young players made a great progress in game with so amazing team like Brasil. They played great, but ours played better ;-)
I hope that final title of medal ceremony "To be continued...".
Good luck for both treams!!!
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Poland won much more than the medal from this tournament - respect, money, ranking, recognition. - someone gave minus to that ?
SorenZ 27 2
12 years ago
+1
Good Job Russia!!!!!!! I won a bet about 20 PLN with my brother, that Russia will win this World league ??? !!
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
+2
Russia is the strongest team at the moment - Congrats ! Finaly the domination of Brazil stopped ...
saku 1032 9
12 years ago
+1
Everybody forgotten about great Giba, he was playing like 5 years ago 2006-07; same dynamic same style, I didnt think he can ever can come back to that shape
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
yes saku imo him and lucas played a great match! ?
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
Bad news for Bulgaria again - Salparov and Nikolay Nikolov will mis the European Ch. too
oioi 370 5
12 years ago
NightFox why?
12 years ago
+3
yeeeeeeeeeeeeah!!!!)))))))))we finally did it!!))))

denis biryukov and sasha butko are heroes!))
12 years ago
+2
thanks everyone for your support,to be honest, i didn't expect so many Poles to support russia,it was a VERY pleasant surprise, really))))
thank you guys sincerelly))

special thaks for polish DJ for their music choice during the match)))
qsek 831 10
12 years ago
+1
kalinka, kalinka, kalinka maja...;d

kisforkate, i thought it's Alexander, not Sasha Butko;p
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
They can't recover from the injures
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago

NightFox actually without Nikki you will be fine, Yosifov and Todorov can handle that.
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
+1
yeah - but without Salparov not ...
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
to be honest, what's the different? Russia will win ECH ?
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
+3
There is - because we can be 2nd ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+2
Zyta, I should give you a minus for that, everybody knows that Austria will win!! ?
Roninho 758 13
12 years ago
+1
I thought that in the ECH favorite is Brazil. I know they came second position in the WL, but in the ECH they can win!
qsek 831 10
12 years ago
+1
no, Roninho, i'm sure that Cuba will win ECH? USA also has a chance!
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
what about Korea?
oioi 370 5
12 years ago
+1
Cameroon will surely win ECH!
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Russia is the most probable champion, but Poland or Bulgaria or Czech Republic could take the title under the right circumstances. Russia still commits many errors and their block is not used optimally. If they can clear that too, they can be almost invincible. Almost, because of the element of randomness in life.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Zyta, Giba said that no one can defeat Brazil and you saw what happened. Nothing is sure in life
oioi 370 5
12 years ago
+2
France can be dangerous if Ngapeth would return.

What about Miljkovic is he returning to the Serbian NT?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Yes, I forgot France and Serbia, especially Serbia. They beat Russia almost half of the time
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
I agree oioi, I'll be worried about France, expecially if Ngapeth will be back. And I expect from Serbia more than they showed in this WL. And I expect smth good from Czech republic too...

Btw, raylight, I know it sounds not objective from me (I'm not sure I can be as objetive as I would like to be, unfortunally), but I think (and I definitly hope) Italy can be in the list you made up... I don't know if you don't think it or if you didn't considered that, I'd like to know your opinion ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Italy needs players like Mastrangelo and Fei to complete their roster. They have great OHs, very good libero and setter, but Opposite and MB are weaker in comparison with other teams. With complete roster Italy can win medal, without it is possible, but less probable. It depends from the scheme of the tournament very much, unfortunately
oioi 370 5
12 years ago
+1
Kk15 I forgot to add Italy, they can be dangerous too, but Spiker is the biggest unknown. We'll see if Lasko will be able to lead this team. Playing on three OH (Savani, Parodi, Zaytsev) like Piacenza wouldn't be a bad idea.
Shandtil 134 6
12 years ago
Russian's fans at the final match were fantastics too. My ears still hurts!!! Gratulations for the team ? Someone notice than confetti were green like Brazil's national flag? Russia suprised a lot of people ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Lloy Ball predicted the victory of Russia, so obviously not everybody was thinking that Brazil will surely win
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
? I really really hope we will get the semifinal, I thought we were so close this time, and I was so sorry because we couldn't...
I read that Mastro will train with the team this summer. Parodi is still a question mark, but if he will be ready to play as titoular I think we will use him, Zaytsev and Savani instead of 2 OHs + 1 opposite.
BTW I probably enjoyed Buti more than Birarelli (at least in the last part... and not in serve), but I think it depend mostly on the fact that Buti played in club with Travica so they play better togheter than Travica and Bira.
I also read that Boninfante (he was only in the 25s list, not in the 20s) will train with the team, probably because Berruto thought that we may need a setter with more experience that can be able to replace Travica if he lose lucidity... (Vermiglio will never be back to play as second).
12 years ago
Gueys when, what and where will be the nearest international turnament with diffrent national volleyball teams? (In Poland Memoriał Hubarta Wagnera in start of August?)
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Bulgaria will host tournament with France and Czech Republic in Sofia in august. In 30th of July we will play friendly game with Serbia in Sofia
12 years ago
thx @raylight and have you got information about TV online transmition? Is that tournament, will be aviable to watch in real time in the Internet?
May someone have any other information about other volleyball competitions?
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
raylight

Zyta, Giba said that no one can defeat Brazil and you saw what happened.

show me source and exactly quote, as far as I used to read a lot of interviews with guys from BRA I don't believe he would say sth like this.
12 years ago
+2
qsek, sasha is a short name from alexander )))

European championship is going to be tough, i'm sure teams like italy,serbia,bulgaria or poland can get stronger motivation for it, than for world league and fight better for medals
well anyway, the more difficult-the more interesting))
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
In this news http://volleyball.sportal.bg/news.php?news=313972 they quote Russian paper - Российская Газета
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
JRios likes to make quialifications of other people. The arrogant sees the arrogance in the others // that makes me too arrogant, cause I see his arrogance ?)
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
http://www.gazeta.ru/news/sport/2011/07/06/n_1912841.shtml

Доигровщик сборной Бразилии Жиба выразил мнение, что команда России не может считаться претендентом на победу в нынешнем розыгрыше Мировой лиги.
«Разумеется, фаворитом является Бразилия, – сказал Жиба «Российской газете». – Россия? Нет, ну что вы, мне действительно смешно. Неужели вы верите в чудеса, и Россия сможет обыграть Бразилию? Напрасно. Победим мы, бразильцы! Я в этом нисколько не сомневаюсь».
В «Финале восьми» Мировой лиги сборные России и Бразилии были определены в группу с командами Кубы и США.

Blame them. May be they distorted the facts. It's quite possible. I was too surprised by the words of Giba. He may be arrogant and agressive like most of the winners in sport, but definetely not stupid and I think he is Christian. He knows what happenes when you talk like that. Probably the news are false
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Kate,I hope now in every championship there will be new winner. ECH one team, Wcup another, 2012 WL another and the Olympics another. It will be good for the sport to have tighter competition and not to know in advance the victors ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
raylight, honestly now I hope that Italy will win all of these ?
May be it would be boring, but I can deal with that ehehehe ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
The new top10 of the FIVB ranking: Brasile 205, Russia 161, Usa 134, Italia 131,5, Serbia 119,5, Cuba 118,5, Bulgaria 113,5, Polonia 102,5, Argentina 89,5, Germania 64,5.
qsek 831 10
12 years ago
jernej, don't you know will Masny play in Slovakia or he still has knee-injury ( i read that he missed some matches because of this injury)?
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+1
raylight Giba or any other Brazilian can think what they want, but they will always say something diplomatic. For example when Rezende is in Poland, he always mention Poland as a one of the main opponents on the way for certain title/qualification to London etc. It was the same here, in Gdansk. Then when NT arrived to Brazil he mentioned as the main opponents Russia, USA or Argentina, probably I missed one team, but there was no Poland. So even if Giba thinks no one can win with them, he would never say this at laud, just because of respect for the opponent.
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
They deserved to win!
Maxim17 13 1
12 years ago
Rosjanie zagrali bardzo dobry turniej, ale moim zdaniem Brazylijczycy mogli z nimi wygrać w finale.

The Russians played very good tournament, but I think Brazil can beat them in the final.
Fadhel Abbas 1513 14
12 years ago
+1

Mikhaylov was a king in this tournament
12 years ago
+1
@fadel he was the man of the match ?
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
please stop someone these kids. Its really anoying

« 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »

Create volleyball agency websiteAre you owner of volleyball agency?Create your websiteCreate volleyball agency website
Are you owner of volleyball agency?Create your website