Russia is World League 2011 Champion!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 16 »

saku 1032 9
12 years ago
i'm glad for this win, I still think and today match confirmed this, Woicki is better setter than Zygadło, and good game by MBs, dont forget about it! ?

i'm disappointed about France today, i expected much more
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
if this is all to france so they cant beat cuba easily, Cuba have a hard task to do, Italy is now rising whit new faces and old togheter tomorrow they play whit Korea and i have my expectations but also my insecurity i dont want a 3-2 for god sake, well i still wating the firs game of brasil at the midgnit or a litle more late XD
Roninho 758 13
12 years ago
+2
Good match to the Italians and a very bad match to France. I will say honestly, I'm interesting in the Italian team this year. I have seen them play, especially Travica and Zaytsev. France has a weak receiver. Samica is without form and Lyneel is not Antiga.

In Poland, Zygadło a lot of mistakes. Other elements are good. Kurek perfect match.
Someone 875 10
12 years ago
Good game today. USA wasn't in a good shape, but we've just played a nice match and didn't let them win.

Don't forget that Zygadlo is way better in block and at the net. In my opinion he plays better with middle blockers and who is better overall (Zygadlo-Woicki) is not a easy to tip (in my opinion Zygadlo).
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
a woed to say for usa team " guys you need to fim the next lloy ball or you will make the clown of the international volleyball" and besides other DT.
Someone 875 10
12 years ago
I don't think so. They won't be week, but not as strong as before.
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
BUT ITS A SHAME THAT A TEAM LIKE uSA OLYMPICS CHAMPION AND THE ONLY WHO BEAT BRASIL IN A FINAL SINCE 2002 LOSE WHIT HIS BEST GUNS AND MORE LOSING 3-0¡¡¡ I HAVE TO ACOMPLIMENT THE POLISH FANS THEY WHIT THE CUBANS AND BRAZILEAN FANS ARE TH BEST IN THE WORLD OF VOLLEYBALL GOOD WORK POLAND THIS START TODAY COME ON
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
+1
Well the game dont was bored before the 3rd set, Brazil one more time show why they are the best team in the world whit a good performance and a clean victory 3-0 Puerto Rico has to grow up because this is not a Norceca competition or other caribbean tournament, this is the world league guys this is serious is the best competition for me of the fivb but not the most important but anyways he are the best of best in terms of volleyball, they made many services errors and they show some defense and one of two great plays of his setter Angel Perez but thar was the only "cute thing" the rest was brazil game all the time . well i am waiting for me team beat korea 3-0 to XD
12 years ago
my congradulations, guys))
it's a good start,way to go!))
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
i only have to say thanks fidel Castro for make this cuba team a truly shit.
zaki93 17 1
12 years ago
+2
Korea 3:0 Cuba !!! Without Simon, Leal and Hierrezuelo Cuba is not the same team.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Brazil only with only 7 errors in 3 sets!
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
"i'm disappointed about France today, i expected much more "
I think they can play better than this, Italy play very well but France has is fault, so if the next match they will manage to express a better volley, it would probably be more equilibrated.

About Korea-Cuba...O___O!! I really hope Cuba wasn't in good shape and I hope they will show their value, I've never expect such result! Leon, 5 points only... I have to imagine they didn't play well...
kristoff 161 3
12 years ago
i have just seen cuba and it was a disaster... as zaki says, without simon, leal and hierrezuelo they are poor. castro and his friends must understand that they only destroy the team when they don't let them play in europe.
about polish setters, i think, łomacz and drzyzga are much better than żygadło and woicki. it was no pipe yesterday!!!
przemek16 808 17
12 years ago
Korea - Cuba 3:0 ?
Nagor 1445 14
12 years ago
Jeśli Kuba przegrywa nawet z Koreą, to nie wróżę im żadnego sukcesu.
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
If Cuba will loose again everything in France's hands, because I bet Italy will reach the final.

Puerto Rico yesterday without Soto. Someone forgot to tell him that match already started. But the best polish commentator "Bruno is hiperintelligent" - why? because he jumped to the block! ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Ehy, why Dante didn't play??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls7nKFXcMls&feature=channel_video_title the end of korea-cuba sets. Actually in these parts Korea played well, with good defence, good receive and consequent good work with in attack, expecially with MBs (but also pipes). Cuba forgot what 'block' means...

btw, I won't speak too soon, before the finals there are other 11 matches to play, so everything can happen, and if Cuba and France had a bad day yestarday that doesn't mean they won't improve.

Polish fans--> AMAZING!!
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
Kaziyski with back injury, but he'll play today
saku 1032 9
12 years ago
yes, Wlazły again in summer season with brain injury, he dont want to play for free in NT ;]
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
thanks odylovolei ?
12 years ago
The second match between Poland - USA is wonderful! What a sick rally in the third set! on 24-23!! Someone please upload that asap!
12 years ago
+2
The second match between Poland - USA is wonderful! What a sick rally in the third set! on 24-23!! Someone please upload that asap!
klosz 65 2
12 years ago
I DON'T CARE ABUT THE SCORE, WHAT I KNOW IT'S BRILLANT!
12 years ago
+1
30-30 another sick rally! Final result 22-25 19-25 35-37. I've seen some genius volleyball.
klosz 65 2
12 years ago
+1
Well... it's a pity that it wouldn't last more. But Bartman at the end of a 3rd set was just awsome. It's his 4th match on this position and I think he's already very good!
12 years ago
Bartman sure was great. He almost saved the Polish team in that third set! I think we can thank him for the action he brought along. But Priddy was by far the best player this match.
oioi 370 5
12 years ago
Yes Bartman definitely should change position ? Some of our faults were totally amateur and I am very angry that Anastasi is favoring Zygadlo who plays weak and took Bakiewicz who is totally undynamic.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Germania beat Bulgaria 3:2! That was a surprise to me
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
You should see the match, Bulgaria defended well, but Germany defended like Asian team, and they served with incredible consistency, played like top team today. Overall lack of class from us and them, when on of the teams lead in the set, the situation didn't change until the end. Mental problems from some of our players, like Aleksiev, Ananiev, Penchev did very well most of the time, the libero was great in defense, our libero.
OyeaH 158 3
12 years ago
Weak game for our team...We can't expect from Matey(who is injured btw) and Sokolov to win the game alone...Big troubles in reception for our team.Aleksiev was very weak on this element and he was replaced by Penchev.Again bad game for Zhekov we played like we don't have MB's.Hope tomorrow we will take the win.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Vladislav Ivanov - 20 digs
Ferdinand Tile - 7 digs

Todorov had 7/11 in attack, the problem was that Yosifov's spikes were expected by the MB's of Germany
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
I saw almost all the match (not the biginning), I enjoyed it, it was quite intense!=)

btw, I probably prefer Tille to bulgarian libero... I think he had to dig more the tips in 4... I don't know...

Good for Sokolov that he played a lot, unfortunally wasn't his best day on serve.

I expected more from Yosifov.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
The Bulgarian libero saved almost 3 times more spikes than Tile
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Russia-Japan 3:1

Por-Fin 3:2
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
+1
god job portugal over Filand after 6 year out of the WL João Jose oustanding whit Flavio and Gaspar this man can do big things in this volleyball season portugal have team to reach the final eight in my opinion the game of today doesn what his best game every time they are 4 points up filand find the way to draw and well they find the solution , God job for the experient Libero Texeira and good defense shows porugal for Filand the Master Mikko Oivannen whit 32 kills are now in the leaders of top scorer amazing this guy really and desapointing for Anti Siltala
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Shumov with 12 blocks...
saku 1032 9
12 years ago
this way what Anastasi ran this match was annoying, Zygadlo played terrible, coach should change him after first set, and after first set he should change Kurek for Kubiak, I dont know why he dont give chances to Kubiak,

again I repeat, Zygadlo confirmed that he is much weaker than woicki
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Yeah, that's why he is in Trento ?
saku 1032 9
12 years ago
+1
and btw. Priddy is just awesome, still for many years, he dont need lloy Ball to play genoius

yeah, on the bench for 3 years..
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Trento's bench is some bench, btw!
12 years ago
portugal 3 - 2 finland

tomorrow will be 3 points for portugal!!!!!
12 years ago
carlos teixeira, hugo gaspar, flavio cruz, the setter VIOLAS - Amazing?
12 years ago
what was the outcome of the match between Serbia and Argentina?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
@afonosocabral18, argentina-serbia 0:3

@spiridoncheto, I was surprised also because Germany played without C Andrae Bjorn as well as Georg Grozer and Lukas Bauer... not only (but also) because Bulgaria is considered to be stronger.
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
+1
Kaziyski was not him at all - We know about his injury. He done what he could. Without Nikolov and Salparov it's even harder. The captain is in bad shape at the moment and his shoulder is not ok ;[
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
+1
wait a minute nightfox even whit kasisky whiout shape and nikolov and salparov this last out bulgaria have bad reception the games vs cuba and kasisky whit trentino show that and germany whitout 3 starts beat him so i dont think bulgaria needs a justificacions, Cuba eather its true we lost our block whit simon but korea play well yesterday and today to BTW kasisky make 24 so he is not that bad come on guys .
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
I didn't see how we could beat them whit this team (no real Kaziyski,no Nikolov,no N.Nikolov, no Salparov) and our second receiver was Penchev - 19 years old dude !
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
well you always put you feet on the cuban guys the are the most younger team and everybody expect big things about they. Its only the first game today they beat germany 3-1 yu will se the same thing whit cuba( I hope so) XD this Korean guys are annoying whit his defense
XD
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Aside from the immense help for Germany from the judge (who made 5 errors in a row in the second set), there are reasons why their team played good:

1) Raul Lozano
2) Lucas Bauer was replaced by Stefan Hubner, one of the best MB's
3) Grozer would have been caught much more from Todorov's block like the Cubans, who spiked high and with confidence against him. Schops was caught and sent to the bench, but Dunnes played differently.
4) Germany had 211 cm, 212 cm, 207 cm and 207 cm on court. Better than Russia
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
+1
CUba up XD bell amazing 21 kills he is back also leon and hernandez , 19 errors by cuba, the normal its near from 26 errors , 11 blocks normal considered simon out and well this is the true leve vs the weaker team of korea the wednesday vs Italy big match whiout question.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
good for Cuba! I expected them to get a different result the second time; the same for Bulgaria, I won't be surprised if they will win (but not even if Germany will...).

Nikolov isn't in best shape, true, but his subs is Sokolov, so I don't think it's a huge problem. I'm sorry for Kaizisky backache, btw I think he played normally, not at the top but still a good match. I hope Yosifov will manage to do smth more, I didn't like him yesterday...

Waiting for France-Italy...
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
do you know a link where I can find France-Italy in live streaming? Raisport starts the trasmission at 17:50 but the match begin at 17:30 (Italian time)...
NXT 241 3
12 years ago
Well was lucky enough to see BRILLIANT match of Poland against USA live. What I'd like to say - USA players are just awesome people. Had opportunity to speak a little to Stanley, Priddy, Lee, Lotman and Millar and they are just AWESOME ?
luck191 287 7
12 years ago
I saw live matches between Poland-USA yesterday and two days ago.Anastasi has changed our team for four weeks.End of 3rd set was amazing,Poland and USA-thank you
12 years ago
+1
sorry for off-top but

does anyone knows where i can get the old theme song of world league which was replaced this year? or at least the name of it?)

i miss it so much xD
Blawatek 47 2
12 years ago
Match between Poland and USA was just amazing. Brilliant actions, a lot of emotions.

Does anyone have link to first match of Poland and USA?
gaiussd 6 1
12 years ago
@Blawatek www.laola1tv.it categories world league there are a lot of matches ?
Blawatek 47 2
12 years ago
+1
Unfortunately, there's only second match. But thank You, gaiussd ?
grboco 107 3
12 years ago
Quiroga had only 3 points against Serbia...OMG!!He had a terrible season with Iraklis thessaloniki but i thought he could do it! (thumbs down)
12 years ago
Is there a site / link that streams all of the FIVB world league matches?
edzia 38 1
12 years ago
I check diary and scores here: http://www.s-w-o.pl/index.php/liga-swiatowa-2011/
down is each group apart.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Please, can someone upload the game Bulgaria - Germany from today? Thank you in advance ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
France-Italy 0:3, 15-25;23-25;25-27

I missed the first set, btw France played better than the first match, but probably also italy worst, expecially in block I expected smth more... In the second set I didn't like Italy defence, France defended better and was often over Italy in the score but Italy managed to won the set with more focus in the topic moments and with the ability of scoring few breaks when France was over. In the third set we defended quite well but often we didn't turn it in a point with attack, there were good actions but probably in general not the best volleyball, at the end of the set for example 4 errors in serving in a row considering the two team togheter. btw, more suspence than the last time, and - most important things!!- another victory and other 3 points for Italy!!=)

MVP Hardy (MBs, he replaced Sol as titoular) with great blocks. I also liked France second libero, but I don't understand why Exiga didn't play (I don't know if he couldn't or if it was Blain choice). Good proof for Zaytsev in attack=). And Travica, again 3 aces!
luck191 287 7
12 years ago
Poland-USA-conference after second match
http://www.plusliga.pl/video/cat/7
http://www.plusliga.pl/video/cat/7/lst_page/1/id/424
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
* France 10 blocks, Italy 14 block. I don't know why I had the impression Italy didn't played on his best in block, according to the number they didXD

edit: I've read on volleyball.it that they actually weren't always constant in blocking and serving
luck191 287 7
12 years ago
Italy play really well,great week for them
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
Bulgaria-Germany 3:2. Nikolov best scorer with 27 points (25 attacks, 1 block, 1 serve) =)

Portugal-Fin: 3-1

last match of the week-end: arg-srb
luck191 287 7
12 years ago
+1
Matches between Germany and Bulgaria were very balanced.Germany played very well yesterday and today
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
They had very well structured counterattacks, but Bulgaria made far less mistakes today - 18 for 5 sets
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
+2
Todorov - stunning blocks ... Nikolov - BOOM. I feel sorry for Kaziyski - he made 6 footfault mistakes from the serve for 2 mathes because his injury and he can't even jump - he was attacking with 35% of his jump and still making the important points.
12 years ago
go portugal!!!!
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
+1
Just amazing Portugal is the first in this group, vamos adiante Afonsocabral ?, Argentina paid back Serbia 3-0 Conte the kid conte amazing i will upload the game if any have it i record WebRip so the quality is medium to low but its ok Polsat Sport helps a lot thanks Portugal , Obrigado juan Diaz por ser cubano igual que eu XD , Congrats Argentina this WL if just a box of surprise. XD
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Argentina:Serbia 3:0!!!

I saw the match from the end of the second set, wonderful wonderful match!!! I really liked it, Facundo was simply AMAZING, almost everything he touched became gold, also (and expecially!) in the very important moments! And yes, Serbia committed too many errors at serve but don't think they didn't play well! Argentina was really tough!
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+2
How to describe this match? Block, block and block. Argentinean wall ? Great game of both MB's, Quiroga not so good in attack, but he kept reception, De Cecco except few balls in 3rd set good match, active in block, but Conte rocks! At the end of sets Serbia started to chase the score, but Conte didn't let him. Huge improvement during this season in Serie A.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
I was not surprised by Portugal. They won the European League the last year. Every team who wins the European League, makes good tournament in the World League after that - Russia, Germany, Spain
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
yes Zyta, I agree! and about Quiroga, he said that he still needs to find is own rithm in attack.

Conte is a great great talent. I'm stil upset because Rome didn't even considered the idea of using him in diagonal with ZaytsevXD, I actually think he is the player we need.
Roninho 758 13
12 years ago
JRios - Why You're disappointed Poland? This is a new team, America played the strongest team. I was even ready for the two losers Polish. Bartman play in the new position. A very important position. Bulgaria a little bit disappointed. You're right. They played the strongest team. Yesterday Nikolov won the match.
luck191 287 7
12 years ago
odylovolei
Wlazły is resting after the hard season and is treating injuries
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
if someone is interested, this is the first match France-Italy http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H027OZL9
(sorry, I'm not sure I can write the link here, I hope it's not a problem...if someone wants to upload it in the site is not a problem at all!)

Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
I hope Argentina will pass the intercontinental tournament with Serbia!

btw, the second match Italy-France: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H027OZL9
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
JRios, this pool is very equal, and probably everything will be decided at the end of the Intercontinental Round
luck191 287 7
12 years ago
+1
JRios
I think Portugal will finsh in 2nd/3rd place at the end of continental run
12 years ago
Portugal will surprise many. This weekend the Argentine will return home in an instant ?f
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
It's injury exactly. He is feeling pain in his back because he played too many matches, but nothing serious for now.
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
Well people i want predictions here for the match between cuba vs italy only predictions i already know thar cuba is nobody whitout simon,hierrezuelo and leal
luck191 287 7
12 years ago
Currently Cuba isn't having chances in the duel with Kuba
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Cuba can split victories with Italy, their team is also new one
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
When I speak about Italy I'm not able to make honest predictionXD
Guessing, I think that if we play well as in the first match in France we have the chance to win, but all the pressure is on our side, because is the first time that this NT will play in Italy. It's also true that the public will help us=)
I imagine it will be a good fight?

Btw, as raylight said, remember that Italy is completly changed too. Cuba misses 3/7 titoular players (setter, OH, MB); Italy misses 5/7 titoular player (setter, OH, MB, opposite and libero, but I don't know why Berruto didn't consider marra at all, he is not a veteran and he isn't injuried).
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Personally I am glad that Bari gets the recognition he deserves in NT. Berruto chose him and Birrareli, because as part of Trentino they are with the right mentality of winners and they can lead the team
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
Sokolov injured - Yordanov will play instead of him
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
no! Poor Soko, that's a bad news, but how bad is it?

edit: I've just read that Kaizisky has to rest for 3-4 days because of his backache...
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
I think Bulgaria has the chance to win vs Japan also without them, but of course I hope they will be back to play against Russia...

poor Yosi too!
luck191 287 7
12 years ago
Italy play fantastic with Cuba,they will be very dangerous this year in World League
oioi 370 5
12 years ago
Nice winning streak for Italy 3 x 3:0. Who is the sub for Łasko?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
I am uploading a lot of games in my channel, not everyone appears here after adding, so those of you who want to watch the other games, welcome to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/raylight234?feature=mhee
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+2
YEAAA!!! =)=)
we still didn't play perfect (we rearely blocked/defence Cuba MBs and we had problem to make our triple block work sometimes, for example), but I'm so happy, this generation change stared in the best way possible!!=)*.*

Bell impressed me, even not being tall he jump a lot and scored also vs italian triple block, unfortunally for Cuba he wasn't so intense in the third set. Leon did something great and something really stupid, I know, he is so young, but I expected smth more (not technically but psicologically), I'm not so sure that being the K helps him, I think he feels to much responsability... the setter was really predictable (Lollo Bernardi's words. He critisized him a lot because he've never try to set twice to a spiker that commetted a mistake. He didn't like him at all). Miranda never got where he had to block, he seems really lost. (Again, Lollo Bernardi almost laugh at him..). And Cuba block is really high, but lack of technique.

@luck191: I really hope, but we will see when we will face stronger teams!
@oioi: Sabbi
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Congratulations. Tomorrow the game will be different, however. Cuba always plays stronger second game
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Unfortunally that's trueXD

btw, also listening to Lollo Bernardi that showed thing that I wouldn't notice on my own, they lacked of tactical skills, and is true that in a different match you can consistly reduce, for example, the serve errors, but a tactical improve is harder...
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
+1
the game was very poor for the cubans players, first of all 27 errors¡¡¡ for cuba and only 18 for italy, the italians makes good defence and good counter-attack, as Kk15 albo its only a kid he is not so faster like Simon and nobody can do the job of simon because he still the best, and for that its need many years, Second cuba in the 3rd 23-22 keibel make shi....t in the reception and Italy reaches Cuba then the game was for the italians. in general many services mistakes and sorry i am from cuba and i love my team but in this moment they are only a piece of shi.... -.- , Italy have the best Professional league and the cubans dont have the oportunities to grow abroad, i listen the polish transmition and o i dont know but they mentioned in the begining around 20 cuban players full of talented and expulse by the cuban federation and for said only, Juantorena, Marshall and Dennis and now simon its a nightmare and for raylight i dont think cuba win over italy that only is a fairy tail.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
23-22 in the third set--> Don't blame your guys about that, Savani can hit the ball really really hard, probably even Henno wouldn't be able to keep that serve=)

Btw, about Miranda unfortunally for Cuba wasn't just a question of speedy itself, he was always an action after Travica.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
One of the Cuban MBs made really, really fast 3rd meter spike in the first set. I was impressed. It was faster than Juantorena's spikes!
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
+1
Was Albo other kid and the future of cuba to let me see???.... the WC of poland 2014 he only have 19 years.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Well, he has extremely fast hand, so I see future in him
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Italy-Cuba http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EYDN3J8K

(but I warn you, the italian commentator with Bernardi is an idiot, he often mixed the names of the players=.=)
zaki93 17 1
12 years ago
+1
Serbia 1:3 Finland !!! Great Oivanen . I think this group is very interesting and all teams play in the similar level.
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
WTF??? Serbia lose omg wats is wrong whit this guys in this world league ???
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
That's wa a huge surprise!

Russia won 3-0 over Germany, but according to the score I imagine it wa a tough match.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Serbia is without Milijkovic and Grbic, while Finland plays with their best squad
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+2
Revan is the begin of WL - this is what happen.

raylight please, Serbia can win with Finland without Nikola and Ivan.

Portugal - Argentina 0:3
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
raylight, Serbia can and have to win vs Finland also without Grbic and Milikovic in my opinion!

And it's normal, soon or later the team have to change, and the fact that an excellent player is missing can't be an excuse anymore. Usa won a match without Ball, Poland without Wlazy or Winiarski, Brazil without Dante and Murilo (ok, against Portorico...), Italy without Vermiglio, Fei, Mastro, Parodi... France lost but not because of the absence of Henno and Antiga etc.

Portogallo-Argentina 0:3 =)=)
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
ahahah Zyta we thought the sameXD (you posted when I was writing?)
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
+2
Kk15 i think the lose of serbia is not justify, because they have the same team with the win the bronze medal in the last year over cuba (whit simon and the subchampion team) so i think they are low in concentration and they need to find new leaders inside de team, i think the setter vlado Petkovic a cold guy and Starovic( i this match good) he need to grow up more he only have 22 and like hernandez(Cuba) he are a score machine, Second Italy won over cuba because cuba dont have team to play against them and i think this new version of italy whit more concentration and whishes to play good vollleyball, Brazil againts Puerto rico well with Murilo and Dante and without they brazil always win because they have the best team in this tournament his best players always wants represent brazil because they love his country, Andrea Anastasi in a globo interview says that this love doesn happen in poland he try to talk whit other players like plinski, zagumny and winiarski and one says he have to rest and others they want time, that is one of the reason because cuba dont have player legal in other league, for they the Nt is the first priority for any player thats is because brazil always win this tournament. (Its only my opinion)
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Well, obviously you think that Serbia is great team even without them, while I have my doubts. Last year they were second after Italy in the group and went only because Italy let them. At the finals they won against Argentina (A team without victory was 6th in the ranking, while Bulgaria was 7th), lost 0:3 against Russia and won 3:2 against Cuba, which was their great victory. Still don't think they are the same team without Milijkovic. They have great MB's but the second opposite although good is not Milijkovic and they don't have great receivers. I like Nikic the most, but the rest...
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Purtorico-Usa 1:3

Korea-Frace 3:1 !! France 0 point in the tournament! while Korea took the 2nd place.

@raylight: Grbic and Milijkovic are almost impossible to replace, but they didn't won the bronze medal in world championship by themself. I don't expect this Serbia to won the WL, but I think they can gain the finals
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
luca14 Matti and Mikko are brother or they have the same surname by chance?
Kyou 63 2
12 years ago
Maybe this question was a few pages ago, but i don't have time for search.
Some1 have got livestreaming with matches?
I haven't got Polsat Sport....

Vectra... bustards...
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
yes I remember Matti for playing in Yoga Forlì, but I have to admit that - because I didn't know there is another Oivanen! - the first time I read Mikko O. scored 32 I thought "OMG, it's really impressive that a MB scores 32! may be the used him as opposite". then I notice there was also a "Matti"XD

Kyou, I use http://livetv.ru/it/allupcomingsports/5/ and this three page of the same site(during the week-staurday-sunday) :
http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=300&part=sports&discipline=other http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?&competitionid=300&part=sports&discipline=other&allowedDays=7 http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?&competitionid=300&part=sports&discipline=other&allowedDays=1

Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Very nice match until now between Brazil and Poland!! http://www.mips.tv/channel.php?u=60772

5:2 of third set: AMAZING long rally!!! someone should upload it!!

Brazil-Poland 3-0
but compliments to Poland too^^

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 16 »

Join the list of players looking for a volleyball clubAre you looking for a new volleyball club?Join the listJoin the list of players looking for a volleyball club
Are you looking for a new volleyball club?Join the list