Russia is World League 2011 Champion!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 16 »

Roninho 758 13
12 years ago
+1
As usual ... Poland could win two sets and finished with the result 0:3. I can not look at the Polish middle blockers. They attack like a girl. Especially Mozdzonek. Great match Kurek. He scores points with incredible action.
Phenomenal match Sergio and Ignaczak. Especially Sergio. I am generally happy and better game middle blockers and Bartman and Poland can to win the game.

Yes! Incredible long rally in 3rd set! I'll try to upload it.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
yes I agree great match of Kurek! And a lot of fantastic defences on both sides!!
vtnklmdc 686 14
12 years ago
after this match one word comes to mind:
What Mozdzonek do in Poland team
luck191 287 7
12 years ago
Again Brazil was better.We could win first an second set.Poles are weak mentally in such matches
Someone 875 10
12 years ago
+1
We played a nice match, but it wasn't Bartman's day (unfortunately). If one of our players would had a better performance we could win. Anastasi did a great job. We haven't got too much good middle blockers. There was a chance to win, but Brazil is just a great team so we can't complaining.
zaki93 17 1
12 years ago
+2
I also think that it was quite good match by Poland. Kurek played great, he finished so many difficult actions. What a pity that he was out of game in the ends of 1st and 2nd set. Maybe he could finished these the most important balls. Fantastic match by both liberos Sergio and Igła. We need someone who would help Kurek in attack. I agree with someone: it was not Bartman's day. Attack by Polish middle blockers- no comment. We will try to win tomorrow but it would be very hard ?
oioi 370 5
12 years ago
Anastasi disappoints me with his decisions about who will play and lack of substitutions.
kubuuu7 34 2
12 years ago
@JRios
We were playing without MB because Żygadło was a setter, unfortunately he playing only right-left, i didnt saw any pipe or anything harder to set. Our MB score only 10 points in 3 sets (Kosok 4, Możdżonek 5, Nowakowski 1) and at least half was blocks;/ I didn't saw power in Możdżonek, and imo he playing terrible;/ Igła played great, but Sergio.... unbelieveable.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Russia-Germany 3-0

Portugal-Argentina 1-3 (arg9; port5; fin4; srb3)
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
+1
Bulgaria - Japan 3:1 Todorov with 7 blocks, Valentin Bratoev with 17 points in 3 sets ?)
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Japan captain Daisuke Usami: "We played nice in the first set. After that we lost our advantage and let Bulgaria win even though they did not gave us great arguments. They had neither good serve nor smooth reception. We will try our best tomorrow."

What arrogant statement!
Roninho 758 13
12 years ago
+1
I think Bulgaria can play a lot better. Today was a lot of balls to Bratoew. He played nicely. I think Bulgaria should play more Bratoev and Penchev. Aleksiev will no longer play better.
Japan has not played badly. I think that the referee cheated in the 4th set. I have long not seen such a situation.

Russia easily won the two matches. I expected more from Germany. I see pause Grozer because Schöps game average.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Last year Aleksiev played very strong in the WL, he owned Korea and Netherlands, played good game against Brazil. He had strong season in Turkey, I hope he will get back in form soon, he is more athletic than Bratoev and he plays well against Russia usually
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
About Poland, I am disappointed they didn't win couple of sets, they deserved point or two in this game. Brazil should thank Visotto for driving them out of trouble ?
RenanZ 1538 15
12 years ago
+2
POLAND played very well today.....But I think they still missing an Opposite player like Wlazly.
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
+2
Great Nikolov in attack ... I'm surprised of Bratoev too, he played fantastic in every element and finally - big TODOROV again . This can block everyone, it's pity that Zhekov doesn't play with him in attack.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Todorov needs to spike in areas where the ball can not be defended
oioi 370 5
12 years ago
RenanZ yes I agree and a middle that is threatening would be welcome too.
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+2
During match Bra vs Pol only thing I basically repeated was "clam down Sergio!". Sergio make difference.
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
Zhekov never used your MB's as he could use, you have potential on this position, but they should be used in attack much more.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Zhekov didn't use MB's very much, but they used to be very efficient together. When Yosifov was best blocker in ECH 2009, he was with 67% in attack for the tournament. Tsvetanov used to make like 7/8 or so with Zhekov in spiking. Last year wasn't very successful in WCH for the MB's spikes and since then we have problems. First of all, the setting to the MB got predictable, also the MB's forgot how to play against single block. When this improves, the team will play much calmer in the important matches
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Pur-Usa 1-3

Korea-France 3-1, again! So Korea 9 point as Italy, Cuba 3, France 0.
Now I have to say that I'm a little bit worried about Korea...
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
raylight I know how your MB are efficient, I really like Nikki Nikolov and Yosifov, but still you should punch Zhekov and say "use them, dude!" ?

Except 4th set when Puerto Rico was to tired, great match, amazing Soto and great match of Anderson, he scored point with face, like Cepeda ?

I'm worry about France, if they won't wake up, they may say 'goodbye' to WL for next season.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Statistics knows best, Zyta. Zhekov must use them in the right moments so they can be efficient again ?
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
great games for the poland player, they could win the 1 set but they still lose the focus and against brazil that its not an option. well they will more chances, as we know they are already qualify for the finals very good games in this Wl eveout even whitout stars Korea,Poland even filand when they lose yesterday my hope still in the ressurrection of Leon and the boys today -.-
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
"hope still in the ressurrection of Leon and the boys today -.- " I disagreeXDXD
I'm kidding?, of course I want italy to win but if it will be a tough match I will prefer=)

Unfortunally the only live streaming that i found of Brazil-Poland didn't work well, so I didn't see the match, but according to the result I imagine it was great... I'll download it as soon as I find it=)
zaki93 17 1
12 years ago
I think it was our another good match. Today details were the most important. Kurek the best again. Kubiak- very good sustitution. These matches with Brazil showed that it is a long way for Bartman to become a real and good opposite. He makes too many simple mistakes during the game. Very big level of emotions during the whole match.

Our players should think about these ends of the sets, because we lost 5 very close sets this week. I think Brazil's experience was the main reason why they had won.
Generally I think that Anastasi is a good choice for Polish volleyball. We will see what would happen in Ergo Arena, but we must remember that then Brazil will be in the better shape than this week.
luck191 287 7
12 years ago
Poland-Brazil was the best match of this week.I agree with zaki83. Great play of Kurek.Kubiak-very good substitution.Brazil and Poland will be better shape than this week.It's truth.
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
+1
Kk15 you cand donwload the match of the Speedway website if you dont know it . here are the link-- http://www.speedway-video.com/topic/7529-brazylia-polska-dzien-2/

that is the direct link for dowload the match i will download later i record bulgaria vs japan whit quality but the trasmition of BNT is a shi..... well not always you can find fast and quality transmision but well i record all i will upload all my matches in this days i have more time
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Great Bulgarian Wall! Stoychev was great today!
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Russians won't save such balls as the Japanese, and they don't have good reception too, since Verbov, Tetyukhin and Berezhko are missing. We have chances to take one victory away, if the players are fit. Most important is not to give points to the Germans
luck191 287 7
12 years ago
Kk15 here you can find links to next matches WL
http://www.drhtv.com.pl/
kristoff 161 3
12 years ago
Yes Rachel, it was two fantastic games on high level and with great emotions! Sergio and Ignaczak were incredible, i would say, it was a really defence-fight. i wish i could see more such good games ?
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i dont wanna see volleyball at least this year, this could our victory and one block in the end Simon where are you ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Italy-Cuba 3-2!!!!!!! tie break 18-16!!!!!!

Travica again closed the match vs Cuba=)=)
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
cuba its oficccially out of the final round in the week 2 they will lose at least one vs france today could be our day and not happen that savani, travica and lasko in his last ball ace what a shame.
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
lett me see our possibilities, now italy will travel to korea cuba have to win all the matches and get at least more than 12 points a trylly odissea, the italians have to win twice againts korea and france a again, but my almost dangerous is in the pool A with USA they will win vs Brasil believe in that well its all if cuba lose other game well its all for him, its a shame will be this year the number 1 or 2 or 3 and again this.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
Revan I think that if Cuba will play as today they will beat France. Hernandez, Bell, Leon played very well in attack (I really like Bell*_*), Leon also did 2 very good serve runs in tie break; albo closed 2-3 good attack, but in block he still didn't understand nothing at all... exept savani's pipe at the end of 2nd set!! usually is hard blocking savani's pipe, imagine how hard it can be if you aren't a good blocker, if the opponents have a free ball and if the player you wanna block is serving very well ( =he is in a good agonistic moment). My God, I hated himXD, he chose the worst moment for Italy to understand Travica's set! Diaz improved a lot,was more charismatic

Good match in attack for Zaytsev, unfortunally he wasn't so efficient in blocking, and in serve. Savani played quite great expept in part of the 2nd set, it was really a pity that he didn't close that pipe on 23-24 of the second set after serving with such courage!!Lasko was missing smtime but in tie break he did great, also with 2 very smart aces (while he didn't play well in service the rest of the match, expecially during 2nd set)! Travica wasn't enough precise, but he played with a lot of heart and wonderful enthusiasm. Birarelli didn't play very well, he committed few free mistakes, also that serve on 20-23 in third set, but he always "come back"=). Buti good match but that's it. Very good serve run of Baranowicz, while I didn't understand Berruto's choice to send Sabbi on serve when we were like 22-24 in 4th set, I don't like when you give to a player that wasn't fighting on the court the responsability of serve (if it's jumping serve. it's ok with jump-float)
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Revan a lot depends on Korea-Italy result of next week, btw. But of course Cuba have to win vs France
oioi 370 5
12 years ago
+1
At some point Cubans started o serve only float and it was very effective, funny view.
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
If USA will take second place in our group on of the second teams from other groups with less points will be out of F8. I have to check group, because I'm not sure, but I wouldn't be surprise if only Italy will get to the final form this group.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
@ Zyta I tought the same, but now the most equilibrated is the one with Arg, Por, Fin, Srb, the only one where nobody won or lose 4/4.
But, assuming that Russia and Brazil will get the first place, even this is not such easy for them, I think that Bulgaria, Usa (if Poland don't get the second place) and Italy (if we don't get the first place) will manage to reach the final8.

@Jrios I though the same. But honestly Leal his replaced well, the real problem is the huuuuuuuuge different Simon-Albo. really, it seems almost a joke trying to comparise themO.o
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
+1
you are right kk15 simon is the best who have been cuba in many time since Ihosvany Hernandez the ex-captain of cuba and at the time was considered the best player for cuba of all times in his position, but well cuba will be considered now the option cuba=professional leagues. they have to do it its the only option to come back to the best team in the world. i dont worried about usa or bulgaria, bulgaria the next week will lose one of the games with russia and usa will lose the two( i hope so they dont have ball for fight whit brazil) and cuba have to win the 2 games and reach 10 points
so usa get in 9 and bulgaria in 9 or 12 whateever usa its the most without possibilties againts brasil and cuba its have to win all the matches they left for have any chances for reach the imposible final eight.

Btw Kk15 i should count whit you tv game of this last match???
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
yes i will upload it but not before tomorrow evening=(
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
ok i wait all, i will upload all my record of this week starting tomorrow
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
Kk15 true, Argentina have big advantage with 9 points, after them is Serbia with 6, but everything can change. But I think Argentina will get to the F8, they play better match by match.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
I hope Argentina will, I like them=)
btw, it's hard making pronostics after only 2 weeks, may be after the third weeks the situation will be more defined...

Ale, I agree=) Korea was a great surprise to me, I thought they didn't had chance to get the final8. But i like it, it's make the things more interesting (but i won't like it anymoreif they will beat Italy!!)
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+2
my philosophy is to trust always in your team, even when you know that it will be un impossible mission! btw, in this case I wont' bet they WILL win, but I definitly think they at least CAN, if they play with this enthusiasm=)
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
here the first and second sets of Italy-Cuba :
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7P7GUR5A
and 3rd, 4th, 5th sets:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0QMM9WMP
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
the cuba media make a point for this week. they said as i know that this will be the definining week for cuba if they lose is over, even when italia wins over korea usa its seems dificoult to for brasil even wihout ball the americans wants to win at least one game and this could be hard but not impossible
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Poor ?
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
i read to that giba dont will play vs usa and Jao paulo Tavares has come to the team of brasil for the game .
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
I'm sorry for Giba but I don't think Brazil will have such great problem to find a "sub"=)
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
+2
Cubaaaaaaaaaaaaa still believe in the Finals 3-1 Take that France and We see the Resurection of WIlfredo Leon 28 points just amazing i record the game and i will upload in inside volley love and peace everybody and go Italy 3-0 for korea.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Ops Rachel I was about to give you a "minus" to mean "noo, I'm sorry about that, I don't like it"XDXD

"go Italy 3-0 for korea." --> I wish=)=) This time we will follow the same team?

France, 5 match, 0 points O.o

I checked the result, 27-29, 27-25, 23-25, 31-33, I have to imagine it was a fight match!!
Samica on the tribun! Tuia still in the starting six.. Rouzier is back (was it a choice of Blain to don't let himgoing to Korea or he had some problem?); Exigà still on the bench.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
why is muserski in tribun?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
why is muserski in tribun?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Stoychev failed the match. Nikolov and Kaziyski should have rested and Sokolov and Ananiev should have played, not to mention the silly dropings of the ball instead of hitting the fingers of the block
OyeaH 158 3
12 years ago
And you think we could have won without Kaziyski and Nikolov?Come on...With Aleksiev failing every reception we can't win anything.This time Zhekov played much with the MB's but the balls weren't good enough.It was sad for me to watch Kaziyski jumping 10% because of his injury but he can't be replaced...All the troubles were in reception and we must work on that.Hope tomorrow we will do better.
OyeaH 158 3
12 years ago
btw great game by Apalikov(7 bloks) and Butko...
12 years ago
OyeaH you forgot to mention Biryukov)))
to be honest i expected bulgarians to fight better..anyway,i'm satisfied with the result..))
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Of course we should have played much better without Kaziyski and Nikolov. Prandi won in Khabarovsk with Metodi Ananiev. If we have played with him, Gadzhanov and Sokolov, we could have won at least 1 point today
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Btw, the only stronger attacker from our side was Aleksiev today
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Every player can AND MUST be replaced if he is playing that poor no matter the reason. No risk at all means guaranteed defeat!
Roninho 758 13
12 years ago
+1
I expected this result. Bulgaria now playing poorly. I wait for the highest form of Bulgaria. I am wondering if Stoychev actually improve the game Bulgaria. Prandi nicely composed team. We'll see how it will do Stoychev. Obviously, this is only the beginning of the season but I think Bulgaria with Stoychev can play worse than with Prandi.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
I hope the next match will be more exiting...
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Bulgaria in full squad will be better than previous years, because we have Todorov, but now we are missing three vital players and is very tough. Only 6% in reception!
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
raylight yes, because Ananiev had few years ago one good match against Russia it means he would beat them now. Can you read yourself?

raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Of course he would beat them if he is in shape. I have confidence in his capabilities, even if I am the only one
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
I can't understand which retard has negotiated our dates and places for the matches. We started with Germany, we had less time for Russia, Russia is playing 4 times in a row as a host - WTF?!!
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
+1
I told you before - I'll tell you again ... Don't judge Bulgaria now . Do that at the European Ch. !
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Fin-Arg 2-3 ?
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+2
NitghFox we said the same last year "we will judge after WC - this is our main goal" and we all remember how it ended for my NT ?

Ananiev wouldn't beat alone Russia if he would be in shape. Nikolov and Kaziyski would do this MAYBE both together. Russia is to strong now to be crashed by Ananiev and let me rmeind you they played without half of first squad - Musersky, Grankin and Spiridonov.
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
+2
before start the world league all the people know the problems of bulgaria 4 players in the final of scudeetto 2 of them essencialls for the team include the DT after comes the new of salparov injury sorry but the actual libero of bulgaria doesnt compare whit the great guy named salparov , Second the problems of shape and the good shape of the russians they end his league 2 weeks before the finals in italy BTW russia have a team more complete than the bulgarians, anyways bulgaria have a objective qualified for the final round and they need still focus for that . because team like cuba and usa cant be more 2nd place than bulgaria but i think bulgaria will pass this task his best MB its so young nothing compare wiht apalikov and i dont uderstand why muserski dont play this matches, i know apalikov is member of zenit but musersky is a starter member of the Rusia NT he deserve play and not because Alekno his the coach of apalikov in zenit he can play all the matches for me whit all Muserkky is one million times better than Apalikov is all i have to say about this match
Love and Peace.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Russia doesn't have second squad. And Sokolov + Ananiev+ Aleksiev could handle them in a tight game
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Revan, actually Todorov was better on block than Apalikov, the difference is that the Russians saved a great number of blocks from him, and we saved none
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
+1
you can say todorov is better than apalikov but the numbers show us a diferent history maybe apalikov never blockes todorov and todorov block twice apalikov for example, but apalikov block almost all the team and helps more in the block that todorov i think the problem was the defense of bulgaria and of course the reception,kasysky is not a receiver he could be the best player of Europe but he dont receive nothing good and aleksiev its almost the same thing besides MiKhaylov play more better than both so i hope at least bulgaria win the second game or at least try but at this time i dont believe in his victory rusia in this moment is the only can try beat brazil whit all the guns .
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Revan, it depends what kind of hits someone blocks. Todorov can block anything, he is not waiting for the opponent to make mistakes, also Russian hitters today were more powerful than Bulgarian. It depends from the reception of the opponent, the setting and so on. He often makes block in the most important moment to bring victory or to equalize the result. Trust me, Apalikov was no way near Todorov and will not be. Only Simon and Musersky can block like that in today's volleyball. Todorov with 23 blocks for 18 sets! And he is freshman in the NT, virtual no experience at national level
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
+1
well you have you point of view and i have mine besides you should know more about you team and well thanks for reminds Simon is the best even when he dont play more in the NT XD
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
raylight EVERY team have second squad.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Nope, Brazil and Russia don't. Look at their players. Everyone is important player in big championship and has either lot of experience or incredible physique. Both countries have 150 mln people demographics, both are multuethnical and multicultural, basically infinite source of potential stars
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Revan, no one can argue with numbers: So far Todorov beats Apalikov 23:11 without making analysis in which moment is the block, against what type of player and spike it is, what was the setting and so on ?
Skrzypek 24 1
12 years ago
+6
Matey Kaziyski beat a next record. He gained 0% in reception ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
Srb-Por 2:3
Someone 875 10
12 years ago
+3
Puerto Rico- Poland 0:3 of course

We played very confidently and that win wasn't threaten at all. If somebody would like to watch this match I can say that almost anything interesting happened. There were two lucky and spectacular digs by Puerto Rico- one of rallys won Puerto Rico, one Poland.
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
raylight if Rezende tell that Marlon if FIRST setter and his son SUB [it was in 2010], I prefer to listen him, than you. If Alekno say that Biryukov with his game deserved for place in FIRST squad it means, they have second squad and I prefer listen to him, than you and your excuses.

Anyway I feel bad, because first time in my life I felt asleep during match of MY team. Time for my excuses - everything because of Rican's mistakes, match was boring!
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Congratulations to Italy, well done!

Zyta, between the first and the second setter, the difference in Brazil and Russia is small. In Bulgaria is huge. Same for libero
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Zyta, I root for Poland, desperately! You can take the second place and help us go to Poland, where you public can cheer for the boys in White and Red ?)
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Zyta, I understand you ?, I was about to falling asleep during Korea-Ita (1:3) third set!

The match wasn't so exiting, in the first set - even if point to point - nothing special, because there were only short rallies. Korea deserved it, jeon was great and we played quite good but we didn't serve really hard. I have to say that I expected great things from Korean defence but was probably the less interesting thing (while their reception surprised me). I still don't like how we block (and defende) other team MBs, they scored to often. If we wanna fight vs team like Russia (hoping we will get the final8) we really need to improve it.

Amazing match in attack of Zaytsev, while I wasn't impressed by Birarelli performance.
saku 1032 9
12 years ago
raylight, you talk only about todorov, he block many times.. so?? did he win the match? NO,
Butko ran the game equally, everyone scored about 10 points, of course without setter and libero,I am impressed, grat Butko, btw, he isn't worst than grankin
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Saku, Todorov made 4 points in a row to draw the result 12:11 for us, what do you expect from him, to score 30 points and beat whole Russia team, when the others play cowardly?
oioi 370 5
12 years ago
+1
Kaziyski really should take a rest. Stoychev is butchering him, just look at Mariusz Wlazly who was samely butchered by coaches and now he can't play all season and has to pass the NT.
luck191 287 7
12 years ago
+1
Well done Poland!
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+1
raylight I know you want us on second place ?
BTW why you changed your t-shirts? those green were great and now I see only "fake Poland"! ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
No fake Poland, true Poland!
saku 1032 9
12 years ago
raylight, you dont understand me, and you still talk abut Todorov, it's no sense, you are trying to prise your team and you dont have base for this, todorov is a middle, he never will win the match alone, and you still think he can..
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Bra-Usa 3:1
5th victory/5 for Brazil, all for 3 points

Did Nikolov injuried?O.o
12 years ago
+1
i guess he is,but i doubt there's something serious
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+1
Bravo Knipe for keeping on court Stanley, who played bad, definitely it wasn't his day. Bravo Suxho for set to Clay every ball, which he screwed, while you had Anderson on left.
Bravo Brazil for playing consistently.
I miss Bruno from Modena.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
Fin-Arg 0:3 =)
oioi 370 5
12 years ago
Coach changed Pujol, for me he wasn't playing bad but coach thought differently.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Тodorov can be the difference in equal game, saku
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
What happened with Germany - Japan? No stats in FIVB whatsoever?! Smells dirty...
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
hI GUYS and cuba is rising again if today ivan zaystev make 25 points againts korea Leon make 29 against Francia XD and well i have to ask all the people write to simon and send his congratulations for his birtday come on guys show support for one of the best in his birthday https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001193886940 he is his facebook page good luck for all and god luck for cuba
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Samica wasn't even on the bench... short life for him as capitan... Marechal played as C.

Serbia won 3-0 overo Portugal, alleluja!
Someone 875 10
12 years ago
+1
Puerto Rico- Poland 0:3

Another victory for our team. A lot of mistakes- Poland don't playing too good, expecialy spikers. But we scored a lot of points by a block (over 15 I think). Interesting plays: a few rallys (both teams fighted for every ball) and funny Łukasz Żygadlo serve.
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+1
Zygadlo had today not only vball, but also long-distance running... anyway good that he used Mb's in transition if he couldn't in first action. We have problem - no sub for Bartman, Jarosz got the chance tonight, but finished one attack and please let just no one tell me it's because he is a sub, I may understand if he would have problems at the beginning of being on court, but he is an opposite, he SHOULD finish attack on single or without block. For matches in Poland I would take Janeczek instead of him or maybe Gruszka will be ready.

AVE Kubiak!
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Korea-Italy 2-3
We play almost perfectly in the firt set, and well in tie break exepct at the end, but we lost focus and character in the other sets, also in the second, that we won, we weren't so determinated... And we let them won the 4th set when we can close the match with less troubles.

Today, Korea defended really better than yesterday; Jeon kept playing well, while Zaytsev was good but definitly less than yesterday (he was blocked three time! and he was also well defended). Travica other 3 aces! 13 total=)

best players... I'll say Buti for Italy (or Travica...) and Jeon or Yeo (the libero) for korea...
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
KK15 what happened to Savani? I read he felt pain in his arm...
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
yes he had to stay on the bench part of second set and all the rest of the match, he felt pain (probably only muscolar) on the left (I think and hope) shoulder after a dig. But he has to wait to get in Messina for the analysis...

I'm glad you care of?
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+1
I like him as a player and we have enough injuries in this edition of WL, that would be bad for Italy - playing in F8 without Parodi and Sava.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
yes, but I had the impression is not a bad injury, I hope I'm not wrong. Also Kovar got injuried playing with the B NT, so if Savani can't play vs France (probably he won't, so I read) I imagine Colaci will be used as 4th receiver... I also read that Birarelli will probably be out for turnover the next week, but I don't know if that will happen, expecially if we have to play without Sava...
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
Dear Bruno,
Serie A finished season and World League started already, your team need you, so be nice and get back from Modena.
Your sincerely,
Zyta.
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
Bruno took whole team for trip to Modena, some of them tried to take flight back, but Anderson has stolen Wallace's passport.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
So Russia is the only one with 18/18 points.
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+1
DisneyWall torture Wallace
12 years ago
Wow, USA has got license for winning with Brazilia NT.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
ooooh Brazil was so close to tie break, two error of Wallace and 3 points for Usa!
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
its done Usa make history one more time again brazil,and well its seems that the future of brazil of thw world domination is close to end, if brazil whit this players los wiht a great usa whitout ball and this young boy anderson its done. brazil needs fresshman, they only use guys like giba 35 or murilo 30 for they he his the best player in the world... you are kiddin right -.- ? and whit grandpha Sergio i dont think brazil win the olympics in only 4 set usa show again the great team they are. well know usa whit 11 points i hope poland beat usa at least one time and helps cuba, well cuba its not the only whit problems Bulgaria and Serbia to this last whit one pont more. come guys reach the finals i still waiting ?
saku 1032 9
12 years ago
+1
grandpa sergio.. but he still is much better than other 'kids'
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
@Revan, I won't exagerated, one match loss it's not out of ordinary.
and if a team A beat anoher team B, you can't generalize and assume that A is stronger in gnereal (or I have to suppose that Verona is stronger than Trento, so Verona is the strongest team in the world ?)

Btw I agree with you about the age-topic, I'll prefer to see a younger team, that's way I'm really enjoing seeing my Italy, or Argentina for example. But it's also true it's hard chosing someone younger when you know what champions are you leaving at home/on the bench... ?

vtnklmdc 686 14
12 years ago
I am very pleased that the U.S. won this match
even without Ball's is still a great team
Well done
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+5
"granpha Sergio"? many liberos, also your Revan can clean his shoes, he is still in the TOP
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
i only say that for see the answer of the "expert" of this page, and i dont need clean the shoes of Escadinha for know his class and history, but everybody knows that he needs to be replace the future of brazil can see in this last game. whit sergio and murilo they lose, vissoto are young but he dont have the same effective games of in times have Andre Nascimento diferent ages diferent history. we will see the conclusion and zyta stop instulting the people for look wrong wathever they say i only wants this.
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+4
Revan with cleaning shoes I meant your libero, not you.
You say Brazil need someone to replace Sergio? They won WC with different libero, so where is the problem?

JRios I talked about this also with Henrique. Bruno had never easy, son of Rezende, son of Vera Mossa, stepson of Venturi, he became first setter after scandal with Ricardo, his coach is his father, he is not genius like Ricardo, so fans blame him, remember every mistake - really nice, when fans from your country "support" you. Also he has been tortured by journalists after Ricardo left NT. Then Ricardo went back to Brazil... I only heard Bruno had bad season and everybody compared him to Ricardo. Then he went to Modena, reset his head, no pressure - Modena had many players with injuries, so no one really expected something big from them, especially when people who follow Serie A knew Modena will face Trento in semis. And he caught great feeling with team, chemistry back to Modena he present the world how amazing Creus and how good Kooy may be in the future, he was great there. He doesn't had to proof anything to anyone, he was just himself. And that's what he should do now in my opinion. Fans will always compare him to Ricardo, so he should show himself, not that he is as good as Ricardo.
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
Jrios, but what he can say? Can you imagine reaction of his father when he woud say "I want to proof I can be like Ricardo", even if he would say this to fans to show he really trying and fighting for their support, most of them will just say "You will never be Ricardo". He has support of his father and teammates from NT, especially those who had conflict with Ricardo, but until he won't understand he won't pleased Brazilian fans if he will try to be like Ricardo, he will make mistakes. And he is, with Grankin and De Cecco, the most talented setter of new generation, but he must just say to himself "Those who criticize me for not being Ricardo can kiss my ass, I will be just Bruno" and hopefuly in next few years he will get thousands of letters with words "i'm sorry".
kubuuu7 34 2
12 years ago
please upload here Żygadło serve in second set in today match against Puerto-Rico ;D
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
I don't know how he plays for Brazil recently, but I learned to respect him back in the days during playoffs in Seria A1
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
for me it was the same, I saw him playing in WC, and I could see he was good but he wasn't outstanding. With Modena he was simply AMAZING, he made the team reborn, it was really impressive.

Zyta, I'd like to have you opinion about Travica? (because you were speaking about new generation setter). Do you (Zyta and anybody else) he is good? ?
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
well i dont know mucht about travica but in terms of serve and offensive after hierrezuelo he is very agressive speccial with his poweful serve, Hierrezuelo and him are almost identical but not in terms of set i think in this they have own style, Travica its for me the future of Italy and well in the reality i dont like much Vermiglio he is very provocative ( Brazil vs Italy WC) and well he dont hit th ball like Travica. i think travica could be a good setter in the futures and for that he needs more oportunities in the NT and in his club. just that but in the end he have one special quality, he has lucky for the service. and good for him
oioi 370 5
12 years ago
I thought Travica wouldn't be able to succesfully replace Vermiglio, at least for now but he plays very well and has stronger serve than Vermiglio.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
I discovered that only twice Italy did better than now in WL: in 1992, when they won the first 9 matches (2 vs France, 2 vs South Korea, 2 vs Brazil, 2 vs France, the first vs South Korea) and in 1997 (7 victories in a row). =)

What about others "record"? for example, has Argentina ever won 5 matches in a row? Has Russia ever won 6 3-points macthes in a row? ?
12 years ago
well,team russia won 6 matches in a row without losing a point by far on WL11, and i'm sure they have everyhing to continue winning

edit: i'm happy to see italy's improving, hope my team'll face you in poland ?
oioi 370 5
12 years ago
In 2007 Poland won all the matches in a group plus two in the final round which was 14 wins in a row ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
wow, oioi, that's impressive!!

@kate: thanks=), btw I'm not so sure I want Italy to face Russia ahahah ?
ok, I'm kidding, we know we really need to face stronger teams to understand our actual level, Cuba was supposed to be one of these teams but they aren't strong as in WC, so... until now I think our stronger weapons are the same of Russia (block, attack, serve), but Russia is better in each one=)
12 years ago
+1
"weapons" may be the same,but styles differ a lot anyway, that's why it's always interesting what works better..)
p.s. just remember zaytsev is "ours", too xDD

Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+2
keep you hands far from Zaytsev!! XD

12 years ago
+2
ahaha i'm just kidding of course,don't worry xD
you see, we have too much good players,so much that we had to leave some behind..)so let him be a small present from us as a bunch of good genes xD
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Bulgaria is like that too. Todor Baev - Zlatko was vital part of Olympic Greece, Zlatanov qualified Italy for Beijing ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
@kate thanks a lot for the present, I really apreciate!!? And think about it, my italian club is M.Roma Volley, so I have to thank you twice!!! ?

Actually we have a very multiethnic NT, with Zaytsev, Travica (Cro), Lasko (Pol), Kovar (cze), and also Baranowicz with his tipically italian surnameXD

OMG, I have to thanks too many people!!!?
oioi 370 5
12 years ago
No problem Kk15 ? Altough we could use a good setter so Baranowicz could come back to us ?
saku 1032 9
12 years ago
offtop:
did you notice Mateo Martino plays in beachvolleyball WCH? ? Kk15, maby you know, he lost or won today match?
12 years ago
Hi saku, Martino and Nicolai have wins with Samoilovs – Sorokins(LIT) (21-17, 15-21, 15-11)!!
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
yes martino left indoor for beach vb!
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
The most exciting games for this week?
NXT 241 3
12 years ago
I'd say USA : Poland :] Well I believe that Italy : France might turn quite interesting aswell
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
I'll say USA-Poland too, but I hope Italy-France will be an interesting match ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
I'll say USA-Poland too, but I hope Italy-France will be an interesting match ?
OyeaH 158 3
12 years ago
+2
After Vladimir Nikolov injury, Stoychev called Boyan Yordanov in the squad but he injured his ankle and now will be replaced by Danail Milushev...Sokolov also have some problems :X Damn injuries....
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
there was many injury problems in this WL (or before it), lot of teams has someone missing, but I have to say that Bulgaria seems to be the unluckiest one ?
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
+1
We have to leave the World League - it's pointless to injure all of our players ?
OyeaH 158 3
12 years ago
+2
Matey was threated by specialist last days so I hope he will play with more then 50% this weekend.Yosifov is back at 100% and I think we will be stronger this time ?
VK_Grad 116 3
12 years ago
+2

Bad luck this year we have: Theodore Salparov, Nikolay Nikolov, can not be used, Vladimir Nikolov, Boyan Yordanov are temporarily injured and Kaziyski played with back pain that still persist.
:X :X :X
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Savani can't play this week end :(
Maruotti will probably be in the starting six (and not Della Lunga).
Kovar is injuried too, I don't know id the 4th OH will be Rosso or Colaci as receiver.

Birarelli will be the C.

Samica is injuried too, and Moreau and Exiga won't play (I don't know exactly why, may be they are injuried too?)

This in a nice interview to Pujol: http://www.dallarivolley.com/IT0383012387001.asp
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago

Zyta, I'd like to have you opinion about Travica? (because you were speaking about new generation setter). Do you (Zyta and anybody else) he is good? ?

Well, I treat new generation as guys under 25 yrs old - all those young, who play first years in NT's, old one for me are those guys like Zagumny, Valerio, Grbic etc. Travica, Petkovic, Woicki etc are the middle one ? Anyway in my opinion Petkovic and Travica haven't got to much luck for time in NT - both got the chance to be only a sub for such players like Grbic and Vermiglio. As difference between Petko and Grbic is huge, between Valerio and Dragan no. I haven't seen him a lot, but I remember he was crazy at the beginning of his senior career, he need more time to show it in NT as he hadn't chance before. I like the fact he use all players almost in the same level, not more just Lasko or Savani. And I really like his serve, probably the best server from all setters.

What exactly happened to Vladimir Nikolov?
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
"I have a dislocation of small joints of the foot. I really have no idea what this means because for the first time I get this kind of injury" - V.Nikolov.
12 years ago
How will be missing in Bulgaria team? The info below is not complete
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago

"I have a dislocation of small joints of the foot. I really have no idea what this means because for the first time I get this kind of injury" - V.Nikolov.

...O.o'
anyway anyone mentioned in article how long it will take? I mean to recover.
saku 1032 9
12 years ago
+2
Mikko Oivanen 37 points against Serbia, wow
oioi 370 5
12 years ago
Don't you think Italians put their camera too far from the court?
oioi 370 5
12 years ago
YesI like the replays but the primary camera is too far for my taste.
Roninho 758 13
12 years ago
Italy - France 1:3

Very good game in every element of France. Well, maybe only a weak service. It was evident the lack of Christian Savani. Della Lunga poor match. Very good match Toniutti and Rouzier. France deserved to win.
zaki93 17 1
12 years ago
Italy 1:3 France !!! France won this match thanks to their great defence. Despite the fact they made so many mistakes, they played better. For me the best player - Toniutti
oioi 370 5
12 years ago
And a very good game from Grebbenikov french libero.
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
+7
Omg its very funny to see the usa team against Poland in his our country and the most part of supporters are poles XD in usa nobodys likes volleyball and the poles like always take the entire stadium or hall in this case
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+3
it's nothing weird considering place where they played, the biggest group of Poles lives exactly in Chicago - something about million? when we played in USA in different towns it wasn't that good like today ?
Maybe that's why USA didn't play today as they can, maybe crowd surprised them.
Great match of Bartman, Mozdzonek and Kubiak, Kurek few mistakes, maybe worse the before or he doesn't have to be leader anymore, when Bartman and Kubiak play like this. Nowakowski welcome back. It looks like Kubiak took Ruciak's place in first squad, we needed someone with reception like Ruciak [maybe Kubiak is little worse in this case, but we don't suffer because of this] but better dynamic.
If USA want to reach F8 they have to win tomorrow, both matches with Puerto Rico and at least one with Brazil. To be honest I would like to see them on F8, every chance to watch Priddy playing live should be taken.
Someone 875 10
12 years ago
Good match by the Polish team in defence (Ignaczak and... Żygadło) and Block (especialy Możdżonek). I hope we would win tomorrow ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
? not the best way for Italy to start the return-phase of WL...

Franch, AMAZING defence*_*
We weren't enough patient...
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
+2
Thank you, Poland, you are the best! Beat them again! ?)
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Btw, in 2008 we played as guests in Chicago and the hall was full with Bulgarians. We won 3:2 with our second team vs their almost first team (they were full at the tiebreak)
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
and cuba win 3-0 XD italy will got you¡¡ XD in this moment the worse second place in the entire league is Bulgaria , they have to win for have chances and still playing for reach to the Final Round beacause i dont think they have team to beat Russia and be carefoul wiht Germany(look the firs week). well my team do his job win thats all now second in the group only 4 points behind italy.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
We always have team to beat Russia, we have done it in couple of important games. The tactics is changed and the players had troubles with adjusting to the new one
Roninho 758 13
12 years ago
+1
Poland played a great match. Block and defense is a team showcase Anastasi.
Never before Poland did not play so well in these parts. Mozdzonek is another player. He blocks like it should do. Bartman and Kubiak, 60% efficiency of the attack. Have not seen such commitment to the Polish game.

Today, the match will be even more Poles. Indeed, it is fun when there are more fans of guests than the host .

Cuba played like they had to play. Block Korea is too low to attack the Cuban ? Very good game in attack, Henry Bell. He had not got a chance of the game. Now he gets and he uses.
luck191 287 7
12 years ago
+2
Well done Poland!
NXT 241 3
12 years ago
I'm soo happy to see Poland playing like this but... I'd like to see USA in F8 ?
12 years ago
+8
raylight

the only really important game you "did us" in was the one for the 3rd place in European Championship in 2009,and as far as i remember,it can't be called your complete superiority.
by the way, it happened 2 years ago.seasons change,teams change.neither team russia nor team bulgaria are exeptions.
sorry but i'm tired of your "wait and we'll show you our mighty team" and "buts" and "ifs"
please face the fact that now you haven't got the team capable to beat such teams as russia or brazil at least until it wins a set over us,and keep moanings about your troubles for yourself,you're not along with troubles in this WL.

nothing personal,
cheers.
oioi 370 5
12 years ago
It was a concert of Polish team, every player played with huge commitment and aggression. I was proud to see this team of fighters.
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+10
raylight seriously stop talking about injuries all the time and finding excuses. Poland can't use Świderski or Gruszka yet, Winiarski and Pliński can't play because of their problems with health, our the best opposite in Poland probably won't back to NT even for World Cup, Zagumny because of his age and difficult season [injury of second setter made him playing almost whole year] is out of WL. We can't use our 4 or 5 the most experienced and best players. Have you ever read over here complains like you do with other Bulgarians? No. Because we play with what we have and support them, we see mistakes and good things. We don't looking for excuse.
Does Italian fans crying because there are no Valerio, Parodi, Mastrangelo? No. Because they play with what they have and support them, they are see mistakes and good things. They are upset when Italy loose, but not looking for excuses.
You're saying Ananiev or any other can beat Russia. So stop talking about this and let them show this. Words are not playing.

NXT me too! ?
Roninho 758 13
12 years ago
Zyta - a big plus from me for you!

You do not have a team that plays in the full court.
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
Or cuba cries for simon ? well a litle bit XD but our group its more easier now if the intercontinental round finish today cuba pass to the final round but the team have to focus more in the next day specially more vs france than Italy because France can give us the qualification or Italy but i Prefer fRANCE for qualification and italy for try to disccuss the first place of the pool XD so my team play whit yougers almost every year and everybody knows that and now the bulgarians lose almost of the game because their injury come on. Russia its very strong right now and i think they can win this competition this year more than ever. In this moment Bulgaria dont have team to beat them .
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Kate, I didn't say we are the stronger team. We beat you 2007 and 2009 in important games, but so did the Serbians, and Russia is stronger than both Balkan teams. Russia is the strongest team together with Brazil. The difference is small enough so we can beat you from time to time, that's what I meant
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Zyta, Poland is 38 mln people. How many professional players do you have? How much money do you put in volleyball? What is your GDP compared to Bulgaria?

Even so, the team organization is the problem not the injuries. Also the players are too used to rely on Kaziyski and Nikolov
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
"Does Italian fans crying because there are no Valerio, Parodi, Mastrangelo? "

Parodiiiii ?((((((((((((((

ahahahhahXD

@raylight: Cuba is a small island and I imagine they don't invest too much money in volleyball, but they got argent medal in WC10... Serbian has only 8000 vb players (from under 14 to the top championship, male and female), btw they got the bronze...
Someone 875 10
12 years ago
+2
@raylight
People in Poland think they're poor and in compare to Italy or Germany our GDP is low... I don't know how many players we have, but I know that many people, who want to play volleyball can't play in a professional team, because of lack of money to set up a team. We have only 4 leagues (classes). In my city (60 thousand people) there isn't any volleyball team (except school or amateur teams).

But You can be proud of Bulgarian volleyball.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Cuba has population over 11 million and they have better physical abilities than the athletes from most of the other powers in volleyball. Also, they don't play a 150 games per year and are fully rested and ready for the NT

Thank you, someone. I have to say that Poland is much better socially and economically than Bulgaria, so every time you look to Germany, look to us and Serbia for example how good you are doing ?)

Kk15 - Serbians always had great school of coaches in team sports. Also, they have much more luck than us, going to easy groups and Italy gave them a present. And in their best years 2000 and 2001 they were much bigger country - Yugoslavia, with multiethnical background, even Serbia now has Hungarians, Romanians, Bulgarians and Macedonians to choose from for the NT. If you look the history all World/Olympic Champions were from bigger countries than ours; Czhech-Slovakia was 20 mlns, Russia, East Germany, Japan, USA, Brazil, Italy, Big Yugoslavia
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+2

How much money do you put in volleyball?

raylight your players got mitsubishi for playing in NT, not mine ?

You have four good opposites, we have two, one refused to play in NT this year, another is after surgery, other doesn't play good enough, so we had to take left-side spiker. You don't have that much problem in reception as you think, you have Penchev and Skrimov, even I heard about him and I'm not follow French League, but your coach have chosen Bratoev who spend most of season sitting next to the scout0man of Trento. Skrimov has the best reception from your receivers and is very dynamic even for his 190cm, so sorry, no offense, but you make your own problems really...
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
haha ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Zyta, this is cultural aspect of the Balkans "На гол тумбак чифте пищови". Even the poor guys drive good cars. They may not have food to eat or wine to drink, but they drive powerful cars. It is relict from the medieval ages, when the battle horse was the most valuable asset for every family
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
You have some right, Zyta, can't say you don't ?
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+1
Steuerwald blocking Kaziyski - priceless! ?
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
I as always like to say Simon is the Best and the others thing are crap XD still hapyy people bulgaria lose or win its the same thing. they need to grow up and get the level again of the last generantion when played Grets Players Like Ivanov or Konstantinov its a shame they never get a medal in this competetion. ? teams like France , Italy Poland and Bulgaria are almost full of youngers and well cuba its a exepction because they always its a sub-20 or 22 years old team however Simon its the best and that is was i count. XD
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
+2
Another injury for Bulgaria . This time Valentin Bratoev injure his ankle in the match with Germany (1st set) . Our team is cursed ?
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
if they lose tomorrow again only a miracle can saved you team to be in the final round . Because like i say rusia its prepare this year for implant his world domination at least in this WL
OyeaH 158 3
12 years ago
+1
Zyta, you can't say that we can count on Penchev as our best receiver...He is playing in our league, he is far too young and unexperienced to be main player for NT.Same for Skrimov(except the league)...Anyway we were always weak in this part of the game so there is no place for tears ? Great match today I felt sorry that we lost it but I'm sure we will rise with 3:0 tomorrow ?
OyeaH 158 3
12 years ago
By the way great play by Sokolov - 33 pts. I liked Schops from Germany too...
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
One player in attack = 1 point for us. Kaziyski should rethink his strategy, if he can't hit with power, he should always attack for block-out. Another match for him without efficiency
kubuuu7 34 2
12 years ago
Could you upload a movie with action i 1st match USA-Poland 1 set on the beginning of this set? 2-2 I guess ;D
OyeaH 158 3
12 years ago
I agree...And bad play in attack for our MB's (as always, Zhekov just can't play with them) and our 2nd receiver(Penchev and Aleksiev both)...
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Actually Todorov had 4/6 in attack
OyeaH 158 3
12 years ago
+1
he can do much better...
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Yes, when he and Zhekov learn some stuff
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Italy-France 3:1!!

I'm really glad this group could handle his first defeat ?, that was more important to me than the victory itself!
it was a good reaction, even if far from being perfect ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Kk15, I am hoping that you will play for victory against Cuba
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
if cuba beat and get the 6 points the next week the FIrst Place will be decide in Italy and is very possible to this happens. Because one France beat at least one time Italy and Cuba its a team more confindent right now. so well even Italy are right now in the 1st place this Place is not secure at least to the next week.
Someone 875 10
12 years ago
USA- Poland 3:1

Match of errors, but both teams fighted for every ball. USA played average. In our team every player commited a lot of mistakes (except great playing Nowakowski). We had some chances to play in tie-break (a few point advantage in 4th set), but we lost them, because of our errors. It wern't Kurek's days in USA.

I hope we would win at least one match against Brazil. Go Poland, Go!!! ?
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+3
OyeaH

Zyta, you can't say that we can count on Penchev as our best receiver...He is playing in our league, he is far too young and unexperienced to be main player for NT

Exactly, he is young, unexperienced, he need to improve basically everything. So... Skrimov is the best receiver if we talking about reception and that's what I meant. Not your future [Penchev definitely can be in the future important player for your team], but now, today, this edition of WL.

Yes, Todorov 4/6, but I would focus on this 6, ONLY 6 in match with 5 sets, especially when Bulgaria awoke and Zhekov could use him. But I don't expect nothing anymore from Zhekov.

Today teams changed roles - we made more mistakes this time and Anderson went back from Brazil. USA need to take some points from Brazil, at least two matches loosing 2:3 and if we will loose with Brazil, welcome USA in F8 ?
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
Cuba kill Korea Again 3x0 16 points for the litle Bell, Leon was also great and well only to say come on Boy we can do this. The next week to try to keep the distance of 4 points behind Italy and for the last week the battle whit Italy will be epic. I hope that
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
+3
Poland, how could you?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Zyta, what about the perfect sets for Sokolov from Zhekov?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Revan, I'm glad Cuba is playing better, and I hope next week will offer us two tighten matches, like the second match Italy-Cuba?
Of course I want Italy to be the first in the pool, but as second I prefer Cuba ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Revan, I'm glad Cuba is playing better, and I hope next week will offer us two tighten matches, like the second match Italy-Cuba?
Of course I want Italy to be the first in the pool, but as second I prefer Cuba ?
NXT 241 3
12 years ago
Well as I thought 2 matches of Italy vs France were the best this week (so far) :] I haven't seen so many so long actions for quite a long time. And USA : Poland... Almost mirror matches from Łódź ?
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
I have to say that Raphael Oliveira the magician of trentino sufer a injury in pass day when hi and the team B of Brazil are disputing a match in the Pam American who was win by brazyl yesterday against the Team B of Usa it seems to be a serious Injury because he tore his Achilles tendon and was rushed to hospital where he underwent emergency surgery.

this is the Source:http://norceca.org/June%2018-2011_Brazil%20wins%20epic%20battle%20over%20the%20U.S.%20for%20gold.htm

its a shame for the fans of Brazil and also more sad for the fans of the Best club Team in the World Trentino Volley ;(
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
I read it, I've now idea how much time he will need to recover, and honestly I don't even now if the possibility of recovering is good or not, I hope there will be some new... But it sounds to be a bad injury ?
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+1
raylight but Zhekov always, well... almost always ;-) sets nice to opposites or Kaziyski, I mean count of sets middles.

Poland, how could you?

ahahaha, sorry dude ?

Overlook 280 5
12 years ago
Yesterday was Poland's best match in WL so far, today the worst. USA didn't play well too, but they had good, strong serve in second match. We need Gruszka in shape like the air in f8? Another problem is no sub for Kurek. If he has bad day, it'll be hard to win with best teams. And in USA doesn't have second opposite? It looks like some players are impossible to replace (like he in USA or Kaziyski in Bulgaria).
saku 1032 9
12 years ago
luca14, in fisrt match Serbia played terrible, especially Petkovic but still thay were better,
i can see Castellani hand in finland, very bad serv and stupid substitutions or no substitutions
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
For me Rusia and Brasil whit Poland and almost Italy are already qualified, and the final round will be , Brazil , Poland, Usa, Italy,Rusia, Argentina,Cuba and Serbia or Bulgaria.
OyeaH 158 3
12 years ago
+3
Bulgaria 3:1 Germany.Great play by Sokolov again with 26 points.Kaziyski was also good in attack - 16 pts.Todorov 5 blocks and Yosifov 4 - I think that was the difference btw the two matches.Now Bulgaria and Serbia both with 13 pts, second, fighting for spot in the finals ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Cuba is with 12 pts and is facing Italy and France
Roninho 758 13
12 years ago
+2
Congratulations to Bulgaria. Sokolov very good game. Kaziyski is not in top form. Good change Penchev. He plays well on the defensive. Bulgaria needs to play better if they want to advance. Matches with Russia will be decisive.
OyeaH 158 3
12 years ago
Cuba is with 15 pts...
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
cuba by set radio and Average in points is the best second place of the WL right now , if cuba win one match this friday destroy every remote posibility for france to get in the Final round and well its question of time france is already dead like puerto rico and Japan, and well bulgaria will get in my opionion to 19 points and stop because i dont think in his victory against the russians even whit his own fans, for beat russia this year is nessesary players ready 101% and Bulgaria don get even 100% so will be dificoult for Kasisky and the others the match of yesterday was very important and they losed pherphaps in the last week rusia give rest to the first squad bulgaria will have a oportunity but they need to play in a intense level for that and practice more the part of reception because like cuba they sucksss, but this is only my opinion whit not offense.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
My bad :
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
We will see about that Revan ?
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
for me the chances are 60 for rusia and 40 for bulgaria and if you go to the arena for support your team will be 59% russia and 41 % Bulgaria at least increase the posiblity XD, kidding.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
I uploaded the first match Germany - Bulgaria and we wait ?
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
Argentina - Portugal 3:0. First and third set tight till second technical time-out. Unstoppable middles form Argentina. Arroyo played today and form second set Occampo, as something happened to Conte - his left leg, but maybe only muscle spasm or something, because he sat till the end of the match with coach assistant and doctor didn't even gave him ice. Besides Argentina played well without him, so there was no reason to risk and put him back on court. Another great match of De Cecco.
And Pereyra have birthday today, nice reaction of Argentinean fans for him ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
I uploaded the second game Germany - Bulgaria with better quality from sport 2 transmission.
Shandtil 134 6
12 years ago
+3
A propo finałów Ligii Światowej , co myślicie o małej kampanii reklamowej strony?? umieszczenie adresu na flagach, czy koszulkach, nie ma chyba jakiś specjalnych pozwoleń na tę formę? nie wyrzucą przecież z meczu a osoby siedzące koło ciebie mogą się zainteresować tematem, wgle ktoś ze strony poza mną się wybiera?
wiem, miewam szalone pomysły ;P

luck191 287 7
12 years ago
+1
ja się wybieram takiego wydarzenia w Polsce nie można przegapić?
NXT 241 3
12 years ago
+2
Ehh ja z chęcią bym pojechał, ale mieszkam na przeciwległym krańcu Polski i nawet wyjazd do Łodzi był już dość męczącą sprawą :]
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
+1
Wiegel with wild card for the WCC
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
We know, Dynamo can't go, as Zenit represent Russia on WCC, so Federation gave Wegiel wild card.
NXT 241 3
12 years ago
Aww Ignaczak has some knee injury (not really dangerous though) and might not play agains Puerto Rico :|
12 years ago
i've just logged in and realized i messed up the topics to write about Vadim

sorry xD

edit: AleNickel, there are sometimes mistakes on the FIVB site)
Volleybox 440
12 years ago
+1
[removed comment]
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Birarelli (to let him rest) and Della Lunga (calf problem) not in the first squad for tomorrow (I didn't understand if only for tomorrow or also for sunday...).
Savani is back.

Barone will play as titoular with Buti, while Mattia Rosso is supposed to be the 4th OH (Kovar was injuried, he was with the team in Trieste but I don't know if he is back)
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
Ignaczak trained today with the team, so it can't be serious injury.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 16 »