Champions League 2011/2012

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »

pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
Berny: Kevin who, incidentally, is also one of your favorite ;P

raylight: Bulgaria, land of the real men....mmm, didn't know that?? I always thought it was Spain ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Pearl, Bulgaria never lost a war flag in any battle, and the guys here are so tough that they voluntarily make the conditions for living so extreme that only we can survive it. No immigrants here. There are quality politicians who can make us rich country, but this is so girly that nobody votes for them
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
Interesting: so, we could say Bulgaria=Sparta ?
Seriously, I admit, I don't know much of your country (except Volleyball ;P). I would like to know more; maybe you, Proud and other Bulgarian friends could teach me something ? (I'm serious, I swear...I'm really interested).
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
We are like the sentence "This is madness! - No, This is Sparta", just replace Sparta with Bulgaria and No with Yes

About the topic - I liked CSKA's first set and overall Noliko game, very good transition
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
yeah, everybody worked for Sofia, but then Nolikos engine started well.

and pearl who are you ? ?DD go to bed Kiddo ? you are sooo tired now, your eyes is shutting down ? but my eyes too
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
GoodNight Little Berny...Sleep well and Sweet Dreams ?
12 years ago
ow could Fenerbahce loose against Lokomotiv!!!!!! Nooooo >
12 years ago
How come to championships are now, but the season ends in January?
samueleke 393 8
12 years ago
Nice first set from CSKA, but then Noliko starts to play. Our opposite wasn't that good, but Rosiers (who I had a year training of) set it right ?

I also thought it was the youngest team from the VEC against the oldest ?
tysia 579 11
12 years ago
mhm, unless so?
I think that Macerata is able to win with Hypo Tirol Innsbruck?
zver 995 13
12 years ago
Fenerbahce is a weak team
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
Zenit Kazan – Euphony Asse-Lennik 3:0 . Calm match. Best player Maxim Mihkaylov
samueleke 393 8
12 years ago
Zenit hasn't need to play at his best...
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
Berny: did you watch Kazan's match? What about Vermiglio? Did he play?
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
pearl yes, played and he did some mistakes, but its not big deal ?
Aelinn 166 3
12 years ago
I was really shocked when I watched Skra's problems with Bled. It shouldn't have happened, but then, Trento had a worse day as well today. I guess it just happens.
By the way Skra's middle blocker, young Karol Kłos, made more points than Wlazły in the game. That's a first! And surprising for me too. Never thought very highly of him. We'll see how he develops if he only has more chances to play.
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
Zygadlo played whole match, perfect for Polish NT.
kangur 7 2
12 years ago
+3
referees in Trento... and Samica was amazing, he played like proffesor extraordinarius
Aelinn 166 3
12 years ago
+2
@Berny I still think Guma (Zagumny, Guma's his nickname? ) is better than Żygadło? But since Łukasz is one of the 2 setters in our NT, I'm happy he got the chance to play ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
So... Cuneo played well yesterday (at least I was told so, since i just watched half of the 3rd set), and Trento was simply awful tonight. Let's see what Macerata is going to do tomorrow (and among these 3...they're my favourite ;D ).
Aelinn 166 3
12 years ago
@pearl Then I hope that they will win, just so that you can be happy. I would say that they have a pretty easy job against Innsbruck but after today's unexpected games I don't dare do that ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
@Aelinn: I perfectly agree with you! With such teams you never know ?
12 years ago
+1
Ruciak played well...he have a something to play well agaist Italy or Italian teams...Zagumny for me is a proffesor...
12 years ago
+1
And yesterday referee was the worst part of the match, so many stolen points... I hate that. @Adelinn there is not many people in Poland who think other than you (Zagumny is much better ?).He prove it again. Unfortunately, he was boiled by referee and made more mistakes than usual and this yellow card... it was so sad because with that point who knows what could happened in the end of the 3rd set. Whole Zaksa team was grate (maybe except Czarnowski and Gacek), Ruciak, Gladyr serves, Samica what he was doing was marvelous, Rouzier finished what he should, Zagumny made a lot of sets on single block. It will bed very difficult task for Trento to win in Kedzierzyn.
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
poor game by trentino.. especially the 2nd set... awful!
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
crap, seem i lost a great match ?
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
yup ... there were very intensive moments
zver 995 13
12 years ago
+2
score should be 0-3 for ZAKSA, but referees helped Trentino in 3rd set ....
samueleke 393 8
12 years ago
+3
that's the truth zver...
saku 1032 9
12 years ago
+5
We live in 21 century with graet techology and stupid fivb cev and other federations dont want challange, referee in trento zaksa was so bad that even I could judge bettter than him, becasue of referee mistakes we had tiebreak yesterday, bravo....

zaksa was amazing ! Samica and his attack from pipe on triplee block so many times, amazing match from all team
Someone 875 10
12 years ago
+1
I usually don't complain for referees, but yesterdey they didn't do their job.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
6 days, three long games
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
+1
mhm ... like Barcelona in football ?
12 years ago
Heh I wouldn't compare Trento to Barcelona, they have got so many starts that they better fit to Real Madrid (with one small difference they win almost everything as Barca). I am waiting to the next midday to see Kedzierzyn hell..
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
Savani has a little inflammation in his right elbow
12 years ago
Do the pause the polish league during the cev?
12 years ago
Because Zaksa KEDZIERZYN-KOZLE just played in Poland against Jastrzębski Węgiel. But they also played against Trentino a few days ago! ???

https://volleybox.net/kedzierzyn-kozle-jastrzebski-wegiel-highlights-m2370
http://www.laola1.tv/en/int/volleyball/cev-cl/men-2011/12/video/335--70789.html
saku 1032 9
12 years ago
nope, matches on wednesday and weekend

NightFox true, referees always halp Barca, i dont know why, referee who was judging Chmapions leauge semi with reall last year said that he loive to watch barcelona, what this referee did to real was awfull, thats why ai hate Barca, they always simulate
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
Now is the time to complain ? - I broke my wrist yesterday in the gym. ? ? ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
How did you brake it?
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
perfect man...how did it happen? in gym like with weightlifting? or during the volley training?
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
During a volley. I was making a block and the ball twist my wrist and it became with very strange form ? ... pffff - 2 hours writing this with the left hand xD
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
That sounds painful
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
It really is. I don't wish it even to my worst enemy ;]
12 years ago
+1
@Nightfox i'm with you...twisted ankle (bad twist)...2 weeks ago and still have my ankle in bad condition (ice-gel everyday, and taping;()...injuries sucks. Take care
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
+1
I wish you soon recovery, the twisted ankles are the worst injury because all of the weight is on the ankle and when it twist it's under enormous pressure. I had twist ankle last year and I was recovering for 4 months. I wish you recoverer sooner than me.
12 years ago
+1
same to you NightFox...i have to say thank you my asics sensei III to keep my feet in one piece
samueleke 393 8
12 years ago
+1
great for maaseik that Izmir had won with 0-3 by Thessaloniki ? they &re in front of the group now

@nightfox, auwtsh.. I hope for you it isn't a complicated break..
12 years ago
Saku, ur saying that the polish team had to fly to Italy and then fly back and play in Poland
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
Macerata won 3-1 also the second match, but...wow...what an effort!! My impression lately when I watch this club playing is the same i have when I watch my NT: schizophrenic performances! No wonder, after all, considering that half Italian Squad plays for Lube (Savani, Parodi, Travica and Kovar). I'm only satisfy with Parodi's performance: the boy isn't still 100% but he's recovering from injury and improving day by day...and i'm so happy 'cause we need Simone at his best.
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
yesterday macerata got a bad Omrcen ?
but they played well (except serves) and i love the remount in the first set
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
And Macerata still has few problems in focusing from the first set.
BTW, it's enough normal imo that they sometimes have "schizofrenic performances", for e.g. Travica has never rested since... the Wagner Memorial?! And because he generally lack of precision, he need to be very focused not to lack on lucidity and distribuition. And without resting...? And is the same for Stankovic, Podrascanin, Savani (probably it isn't a coincidence that he rested for a week and half and he served like hell in the following two matches), Parodi... Even Exiga, because he played the qualification for the European Olympic qualification tournament in Bulgaria. And Pajenk too has never rested since the ECh (but he play less than the others I think). Also Omrcen played for Croatia in the pause, right?
So, I can't be surprised...

BTW, I agree with you about Parodi, pearl. I hope he'll back to his best shape asap!
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
WHAT A SHAME!
I read only few minutes ago that Modena, FOURTH club of the italian championship (!), lost 3-0 (25-15, 30-28, 25-18) and 15-5 in Golden set vs A club from Lussemburgo... And it's out of Challenge Cup at 1/32 !!!!!! The worst result ever of an italian team in Challenge Cup.

Shame not simply because they lost (I don't want to disrispect the opponents team, even if it's quite obvious that the level is cmpletly different), but because - it seems quite obviuos to me - they (the coach? the society? also the players?) they WANTED to lose!

They played with: Carletti-Bellei, Casoli, Bisi, Soli, Bossi, Scopelliti, Castellani (Libero)
MEDEI on the bench!!!

O____________O

shame shame shame.
Bagnoli is too good to play for this "little cups", how he called at the end of the last season CEV and Challenge Cup, when Modena was thinking about joining or not the competition. It seems clear that when they said "YES" they meant "NO", but I guess that in this way they wanted to prevent the penality for not joining it.

I'm totally upset about that.
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3DOM95EL
read page 38

from 25/09 to 07/12 Zygadlo is the most active player (51 matches)
samueleke 393 8
12 years ago
+1
Damn, asse-lennik should won against Zenit ?
saku 1032 9
12 years ago
+1
poor ZAKSA, Trento was very determinated to win, and weak match By ZAKSA, without Rouzier it is no the same
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
I couldn't watch ZAKSA - Trento: what happened? Who can give me a short account about the match, please??
proud 722 9
12 years ago
@pearl - You can read the synopsis from the match on Trento's site : http://www.trentinovolley.it/news/notizie/9308-articolo-kozle.html - in your native language no less :D
I think the game will be up on laola1 in a couple of hours, if you want to see it :)
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
@proud: thank you dear...i'll watch the recorded match on laola. ? BTW...i asked you, my dear friends, to give me a match's report 'cause i prefer to know things when told by someone who has seen them with his own eyes rather than read a flat and impersonal article (even if it's written in my native language)!!! ?
proud 722 9
12 years ago
I would have written something,but I barely watched it ? I was on the phone almost the entire time and ran from room to room ? I guess we'll see it at the same time on laola ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
@proud: I understand...you we're too busy with tiding up your house to welcome Santa Claus ?
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+1
hmm..Trentino played like machine today. Everybody in Trento played at high level.
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+1
Trento played well today (we got a specific serve training whit CEV ball before the match and we see the result) but Zaksa has made to many mistakes.

Zaksa: 4 block, 3 ace, 10 serve errors, 14 action errors, 48% attack, 48% (33%) reception. Trentino PlanetWin365: 3 block, 6 ace, 8 serve errors, 2 action errors, 67% attack, 59% (34%)reception.
saku 1032 9
12 years ago
AleNickel, nothing new, same with ZAKSa Trebto first match
proud 722 9
12 years ago
Completely OT,but please tell me I'm not crazy and I'm not the only one who loved "The tick of it" and "In the loop" - wasn't the first referee of last night's Trento - ZAKSA,the spitting image of the brilliant Peter Capaldi?
Also,(and they're doing this for a second week in a row)if you don't know Osmany is 1,90...you know some people say it's the little things that make them happy?With me,it's the small things that bug me ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
@proud: please, girl, go on posting your comments on this site forever....'cause you've got the rare gift of being able to put a smile on my face when i read what you write ?
proud 722 9
12 years ago
@pearl - haha OK,I guess I have to live forever now ?
"'cause you've got the rare gift of being able to put a smile on my face when i read what you write"
The feeling is mutual,as you know ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
@proud: if Connor MacLeod (Highlander) can live forever, why can't we?? ?
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
and where am I? ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
you?? you're here, don't you see?? between me and proud ?
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
why don't you ask her for a date ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Connor McLeod descended from the stars
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
when are the new matches starting?
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
thanks
12 years ago
Pearl is a girl?
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
We haven't seen what is in her pants, but.. yes she is ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
@Wilfredo: yes, boy, i confirm!! I'm a woman ? (i thought it was pretty clear btw haha) ?
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+3
I dont believe you!!! show your qualities ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
uuhhhhhh Berny, nice to read your barbs again man ? Where have you been?? Btw, i don't have to show anything to anyone... except my BF! ?
End of OT!!
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+1
Hey ? shame on you ? you could do right thing only for me ? Its New Year, dreams come true ?
I am here, but only idling. I spent lot of time in basement with my muscles ? profi concept is profi concept. No time for amateurism. Now end of OT ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
I'm still waiting for a video about YOU here on v-m, Berny!! You remember?? You said we could have watched you in New Year ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
+1
I hope you mean volleyball video, pearl ?
proud 722 9
12 years ago
HIGHLIGHTS OF BERNY!!!!!!!!!!The world insists!!!!!!!
Now you have to humor us ? ? ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
ray... "hard" volleyball video ?
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+2
Calm down kids ? I promised that, but I have to be filmed first ? If I will have movie, I will upload it, dont worry ?
12 years ago
Go Berny!!!
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
AleNickel what is wrong with Remat Zalau? I read some negative articles about bad atmosphere in club. Is it true? Sladecek left Remat and before him Dos Santos. What is going on. Please confirm that. Thanks a lot
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
I heard from other fans different opinions, and Sladecek was regarded as a quite predictable setter (maybe that's due to his health problems). (I dont know how to quote)
Yes Ale, I think its true. I read Sladeceks commentary. He had problem with his back (therefore predictable I think, because He didnt have flexibility). Sladecek is playing in Zlin at the end of the season. He won the league 5 times a row with Ceske Budejovice. I read his comment about how he is dissapointed with the leadership of Remat ? I am really sad about that ?
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
I dont know,where to write, so Chrison if you want, then rewrite somewhere.
World league 2012:
* A-skupina: Rusko, Srbsko, Japonsko, Kuba
* B-skupina: Brazília, Poľsko, Kanada, Fínsko
* C-skupina: Taliansko, USA, Francúzsko, Kórea
* D-skupina: Nemecko, Argentína, Portugalsko, Bulharsko

I think: A group (Rus, SRBxCUB), B (Obviously BRA, POL), C (ITA, USA), D (BUL, ARG) will forward. Or maybe some tactics before olympic games? Any ideas? thanks
Maybe somebody wrote about new year of WL, but i didnt see it.
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
I understand Ale, but e.g. you are employer and your employee have full contract with you. E.g. 8 hours daily work. 1 hour / 5€ and you say after 6 hour go home, I dont need you for the rest of day. Its nonsense right? But Michal Sladecek left Remat with his decision. He didnt fired. Anyway its just perfect, that Romanian club plays CL right?
Our club Unicef volley team Bratislava (Unicef ?DD) made their own parfum ?DDDD and your Remat Zalau will crash them like a worms ? This club want win our extraleague with hired players like Richard Nemec etc. and stelt my home town team our mascot (we have tiger and after one year he create white tiger ?) We have in Trencin we have olympic boy center and after volley team in the beggining season gave this Unicef title (joke???) they want to create their volleyball academy in Bratislava, because Bratislava is capital city of SVK and what? In every club is sooo grudge against other and this is not about players, but their managements with colleges ? haha
http://www.svf.sk/Default.aspx?CatID=668&NewsID=6587 Our federation is simply corrupted with our capital city. In this site of federation volleyball were writen perfect information about volleyball (not stupid feeding tigers in zoo Bratislava or creating some parfuum ?) This parfum is for ambicious sportmen who want to win ?DD this is just stupid joke. This club have couch who is playing and manager of club is playing too and they are brothers ?
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+1
Ale at 22:00 I will write about Michal more. Now I must go training. cao
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
Cao, so Michal said: Collective was not good, everybody was gossiping to other, I didnt feel good in team. I decided to left club before Xmas . It was also for my couch. After my rehabilitation he didnt get me on court. Other was promised magnetic resonation and I didnt get it. No doctor in club. Management said, they are not satisfied with me and other setter.
Hm everything started after match with Lennik in Belgium. Everything was wrong. But Romanian fans are perfect. He remember Ultras (40 people). Every match was sold.

So AleNickel I think both of sites were dissatisfied.

Source: http://volleycountry.com/cz/hraci/michal-sladecek-se-vraci-z-rumunska-do-ceske-extraligy.html
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
Kozle 3 classes over Teruel in todays match..
Carlos 122 2
12 years ago
Anyone knows where can I see the match Kedzierzyn kozle - Teruel? has been recorded and uploaded?
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
BTW Iraklis's fans were AWFUL last night.. Bulgaria will/have already file a complaint to CEV.
They stopped Bulgarian fans at border and didn't let them go in Greece also they SPIN (WTF NON EDUCATED PPL) over our team before the match.. I can't believe it!
CSKA's fans are all football hooligans and I'm not sure they are more educated but I've never expected that to happen in volleyball..
Carlos 122 2
12 years ago
Thanks Berny!
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
CSKA hools are hardly humans, so I hesitate to accept them as descendants of Asparukh, Sllaveq ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
I now, I'm a bit late, BTW I wanted to say:

- very good match by Macerata
- Sokolov played as OH in the third set... Is there any chance that Stoytchev will try him as OH with the NT?
- I'm very proud of the 3 italian teams (4 with Monza), each one has already qualificated to play off! I hope they won't meet soon, btw... Actualy, I hope to have all of them in the final4 ?
But my first choice is Macerata, no doubt about that ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Yes, Kk15, I think he can be fourth OH and second OPP at the same time, but I prefer Bratoev to be second OH, he is good in reception, excellent in block and serve and spikes intelligently at least in NT. He loves to finish a set with an ace ? Sokolov will be option since Aleksiev underplays in attack for the NT, although he improved his serve now in Yugra
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
@kk15 and raylight: Rado used him as a OH to impruve his reception skill (sometimes we need 4 people on reception line) but he can't be a OH against strong team
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Kjeldhor, Stoychev said in an interview that he intends to use Sokolov as OH in the NT as option /like to enter on the court in crucial moment and to score/
Frank 28 2
12 years ago
Do we know which team is going to be the host for the finals?
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
we dont know yet
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
we'll know 1 or 2 weeks after the 6th round
Lordall 54 5
12 years ago
+1
Lokomotiv Novosibirsk - Lube Banca Macerata 3:1 what an awesome match! Very intense and close, I was lucky to get a ticket.?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
should was a very battle there
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Lordall, how can you survive with -31 °C??? I can hardly image that!!

BTW, I could watch only the very end of the match, so I didn't enjoyed it at all ?((
May be I'll watch it on laola later...

I'm sorry they didn't make it, not simply because they'll face a team arrived first, but mostly because now there are chances (2/5) that two italians team will meet in the next round... I really hope it won't!
But has Macerata any chance to be the better second? In case a first will host the final they will count as first!
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
3:0 for Maaseik. They crashed Iraklis. They had great defense, attack and blocks. Iraklis didnt have stabil receive.
camnow 380 4
12 years ago
Guys and Girls Lokomotiv Novosibirsk 3 – 1 Lube Banca Macerata the sensation?
Lordall 54 5
12 years ago
Kk15 it is not that people like to spend time outside at this temperature ? We better stay at home, or ove quickly from house to car/bus/whatever, so its ok actually?.

In the first set Lube played just much better defense, just at the end of the set our team managed some blocks and so the win, in the second it was even harder (32:30). In the third set for a long time Loko was stronger (and we lost ? ), in the fourth you had just too many serving mistakes, I guess that was the reason of the loss. But if I were you I would watch the match, so many rallies, and very impressive defense from Lube. ?
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
It's not a surprise for me. Loko has fantastic start up squad.
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
I dont want to start new topic so I write here: Stefan Hübner endeed his career in 36 years.
I think its time for couching ?
12 years ago
PGE Skra Belchatów will be host the Final Four Champions League. Exactly Łódź again ?
Volleybox 440
12 years ago
+1
[removed comment]
Michal 493 10
12 years ago
+1
That's embarrassing.
Koxiu 63 4
12 years ago
zver 995 13
12 years ago
hahahaha SKRA IS SO LAME!
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
Zaksa Kedzierzyn-Kozle (Pol) - Arkas Izmir (Tur)

Generali Unterhaching (Ger) - Lokomotiv Novosibirsk (Rus)

Lube Banca Marche Macerata (Ita) - Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo (Ita)

Noliko Maaseik (Bel) - Trentino PlanetWin365 (Ita)

Vfb Friedrichshafen (Ger) - Tours Vb (Fra)

Stade Poitevin Poitiers (Fra) - Zenit Kazan (Rus)

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »

Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking