Champions League 2011/2012

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »

pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
@proud: I understand...you we're too busy with tiding up your house to welcome Santa Claus ?
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+1
hmm..Trentino played like machine today. Everybody in Trento played at high level.
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+1
Trento played well today (we got a specific serve training whit CEV ball before the match and we see the result) but Zaksa has made to many mistakes.

Zaksa: 4 block, 3 ace, 10 serve errors, 14 action errors, 48% attack, 48% (33%) reception. Trentino PlanetWin365: 3 block, 6 ace, 8 serve errors, 2 action errors, 67% attack, 59% (34%)reception.
saku 1032 9
12 years ago
AleNickel, nothing new, same with ZAKSa Trebto first match
proud 722 9
12 years ago
Completely OT,but please tell me I'm not crazy and I'm not the only one who loved "The tick of it" and "In the loop" - wasn't the first referee of last night's Trento - ZAKSA,the spitting image of the brilliant Peter Capaldi?
Also,(and they're doing this for a second week in a row)if you don't know Osmany is 1,90...you know some people say it's the little things that make them happy?With me,it's the small things that bug me ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
@proud: please, girl, go on posting your comments on this site forever....'cause you've got the rare gift of being able to put a smile on my face when i read what you write ?
proud 722 9
12 years ago
@pearl - haha OK,I guess I have to live forever now ?
"'cause you've got the rare gift of being able to put a smile on my face when i read what you write"
The feeling is mutual,as you know ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
@proud: if Connor MacLeod (Highlander) can live forever, why can't we?? ?
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
and where am I? ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
you?? you're here, don't you see?? between me and proud ?
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
why don't you ask her for a date ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Connor McLeod descended from the stars
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
when are the new matches starting?
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
thanks
12 years ago
Pearl is a girl?
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
We haven't seen what is in her pants, but.. yes she is ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
@Wilfredo: yes, boy, i confirm!! I'm a woman ? (i thought it was pretty clear btw haha) ?
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+3
I dont believe you!!! show your qualities ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
uuhhhhhh Berny, nice to read your barbs again man ? Where have you been?? Btw, i don't have to show anything to anyone... except my BF! ?
End of OT!!
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+1
Hey ? shame on you ? you could do right thing only for me ? Its New Year, dreams come true ?
I am here, but only idling. I spent lot of time in basement with my muscles ? profi concept is profi concept. No time for amateurism. Now end of OT ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
I'm still waiting for a video about YOU here on v-m, Berny!! You remember?? You said we could have watched you in New Year ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
+1
I hope you mean volleyball video, pearl ?
proud 722 9
12 years ago
HIGHLIGHTS OF BERNY!!!!!!!!!!The world insists!!!!!!!
Now you have to humor us ? ? ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
ray... "hard" volleyball video ?
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+2
Calm down kids ? I promised that, but I have to be filmed first ? If I will have movie, I will upload it, dont worry ?
12 years ago
Go Berny!!!
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
AleNickel what is wrong with Remat Zalau? I read some negative articles about bad atmosphere in club. Is it true? Sladecek left Remat and before him Dos Santos. What is going on. Please confirm that. Thanks a lot
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
I heard from other fans different opinions, and Sladecek was regarded as a quite predictable setter (maybe that's due to his health problems). (I dont know how to quote)
Yes Ale, I think its true. I read Sladeceks commentary. He had problem with his back (therefore predictable I think, because He didnt have flexibility). Sladecek is playing in Zlin at the end of the season. He won the league 5 times a row with Ceske Budejovice. I read his comment about how he is dissapointed with the leadership of Remat ? I am really sad about that ?
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
I dont know,where to write, so Chrison if you want, then rewrite somewhere.
World league 2012:
* A-skupina: Rusko, Srbsko, Japonsko, Kuba
* B-skupina: Brazília, Poľsko, Kanada, Fínsko
* C-skupina: Taliansko, USA, Francúzsko, Kórea
* D-skupina: Nemecko, Argentína, Portugalsko, Bulharsko

I think: A group (Rus, SRBxCUB), B (Obviously BRA, POL), C (ITA, USA), D (BUL, ARG) will forward. Or maybe some tactics before olympic games? Any ideas? thanks
Maybe somebody wrote about new year of WL, but i didnt see it.
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
I understand Ale, but e.g. you are employer and your employee have full contract with you. E.g. 8 hours daily work. 1 hour / 5€ and you say after 6 hour go home, I dont need you for the rest of day. Its nonsense right? But Michal Sladecek left Remat with his decision. He didnt fired. Anyway its just perfect, that Romanian club plays CL right?
Our club Unicef volley team Bratislava (Unicef ?DD) made their own parfum ?DDDD and your Remat Zalau will crash them like a worms ? This club want win our extraleague with hired players like Richard Nemec etc. and stelt my home town team our mascot (we have tiger and after one year he create white tiger ?) We have in Trencin we have olympic boy center and after volley team in the beggining season gave this Unicef title (joke???) they want to create their volleyball academy in Bratislava, because Bratislava is capital city of SVK and what? In every club is sooo grudge against other and this is not about players, but their managements with colleges ? haha
http://www.svf.sk/Default.aspx?CatID=668&NewsID=6587 Our federation is simply corrupted with our capital city. In this site of federation volleyball were writen perfect information about volleyball (not stupid feeding tigers in zoo Bratislava or creating some parfuum ?) This parfum is for ambicious sportmen who want to win ?DD this is just stupid joke. This club have couch who is playing and manager of club is playing too and they are brothers ?
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+1
Ale at 22:00 I will write about Michal more. Now I must go training. cao
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
Cao, so Michal said: Collective was not good, everybody was gossiping to other, I didnt feel good in team. I decided to left club before Xmas . It was also for my couch. After my rehabilitation he didnt get me on court. Other was promised magnetic resonation and I didnt get it. No doctor in club. Management said, they are not satisfied with me and other setter.
Hm everything started after match with Lennik in Belgium. Everything was wrong. But Romanian fans are perfect. He remember Ultras (40 people). Every match was sold.

So AleNickel I think both of sites were dissatisfied.

Source: http://volleycountry.com/cz/hraci/michal-sladecek-se-vraci-z-rumunska-do-ceske-extraligy.html
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
Kozle 3 classes over Teruel in todays match..
Carlos 122 2
12 years ago
Anyone knows where can I see the match Kedzierzyn kozle - Teruel? has been recorded and uploaded?
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
BTW Iraklis's fans were AWFUL last night.. Bulgaria will/have already file a complaint to CEV.
They stopped Bulgarian fans at border and didn't let them go in Greece also they SPIN (WTF NON EDUCATED PPL) over our team before the match.. I can't believe it!
CSKA's fans are all football hooligans and I'm not sure they are more educated but I've never expected that to happen in volleyball..
Carlos 122 2
12 years ago
Thanks Berny!
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
CSKA hools are hardly humans, so I hesitate to accept them as descendants of Asparukh, Sllaveq ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
I now, I'm a bit late, BTW I wanted to say:

- very good match by Macerata
- Sokolov played as OH in the third set... Is there any chance that Stoytchev will try him as OH with the NT?
- I'm very proud of the 3 italian teams (4 with Monza), each one has already qualificated to play off! I hope they won't meet soon, btw... Actualy, I hope to have all of them in the final4 ?
But my first choice is Macerata, no doubt about that ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Yes, Kk15, I think he can be fourth OH and second OPP at the same time, but I prefer Bratoev to be second OH, he is good in reception, excellent in block and serve and spikes intelligently at least in NT. He loves to finish a set with an ace ? Sokolov will be option since Aleksiev underplays in attack for the NT, although he improved his serve now in Yugra
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
@kk15 and raylight: Rado used him as a OH to impruve his reception skill (sometimes we need 4 people on reception line) but he can't be a OH against strong team
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Kjeldhor, Stoychev said in an interview that he intends to use Sokolov as OH in the NT as option /like to enter on the court in crucial moment and to score/
Frank 28 2
12 years ago
Do we know which team is going to be the host for the finals?
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
we dont know yet
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
we'll know 1 or 2 weeks after the 6th round
Lordall 54 5
12 years ago
+1
Lokomotiv Novosibirsk - Lube Banca Macerata 3:1 what an awesome match! Very intense and close, I was lucky to get a ticket.?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
should was a very battle there
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Lordall, how can you survive with -31 °C??? I can hardly image that!!

BTW, I could watch only the very end of the match, so I didn't enjoyed it at all ?((
May be I'll watch it on laola later...

I'm sorry they didn't make it, not simply because they'll face a team arrived first, but mostly because now there are chances (2/5) that two italians team will meet in the next round... I really hope it won't!
But has Macerata any chance to be the better second? In case a first will host the final they will count as first!
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
3:0 for Maaseik. They crashed Iraklis. They had great defense, attack and blocks. Iraklis didnt have stabil receive.
camnow 380 4
12 years ago
Guys and Girls Lokomotiv Novosibirsk 3 – 1 Lube Banca Macerata the sensation?
Lordall 54 5
12 years ago
Kk15 it is not that people like to spend time outside at this temperature ? We better stay at home, or ove quickly from house to car/bus/whatever, so its ok actually?.

In the first set Lube played just much better defense, just at the end of the set our team managed some blocks and so the win, in the second it was even harder (32:30). In the third set for a long time Loko was stronger (and we lost ? ), in the fourth you had just too many serving mistakes, I guess that was the reason of the loss. But if I were you I would watch the match, so many rallies, and very impressive defense from Lube. ?
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
It's not a surprise for me. Loko has fantastic start up squad.
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
I dont want to start new topic so I write here: Stefan Hübner endeed his career in 36 years.
I think its time for couching ?
12 years ago
PGE Skra Belchatów will be host the Final Four Champions League. Exactly Łódź again ?
Volleybox 440
12 years ago
+1
[removed comment]
Michal 493 10
12 years ago
+1
That's embarrassing.
Koxiu 63 4
12 years ago
zver 995 13
12 years ago
hahahaha SKRA IS SO LAME!
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
Zaksa Kedzierzyn-Kozle (Pol) - Arkas Izmir (Tur)

Generali Unterhaching (Ger) - Lokomotiv Novosibirsk (Rus)

Lube Banca Marche Macerata (Ita) - Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo (Ita)

Noliko Maaseik (Bel) - Trentino PlanetWin365 (Ita)

Vfb Friedrichshafen (Ger) - Tours Vb (Fra)

Stade Poitevin Poitiers (Fra) - Zenit Kazan (Rus)

Joachim7 321 4
12 years ago
OMG why always polish teams polish NT etc?...Is this country the main sponsor of FIVB and CEV? ?

And Noliko who got Trentino makes me sad once more...No luck this year! =(
Joachim7 321 4
12 years ago
Sorry for double posting but I just read the drawing for the playoffs 6 and I can't believe it...The winner of the italian duel will have to battle against...Trentino wtf
I hate to see two teams from the same country playing against eachother and this time two of the favorite for the final title will be eliminated before reaching the final four thanks to stupid CEV who gaves a free spot to Skra =(
CyferX 1 1
12 years ago
+5
The truth is that CEV ask polish federation for organisation. Neither the president of Skra nor the players and supporters didt wont that final.

Originally finals should be held in Thessaloniki, but Iraklis was eliminated. Then CEV had a problem, becouse no one wanted the finals.

First CEV ask president of Zaksa Kedzierzyn, but he refused. Then Skra had no choice.

This is sad because no one outside of Poland are interested.
12 years ago
+4
Really unfair, especially that Skra didn't ask for it and they didn't want to host this final4. Maybe there will be a lot of supporters and CEV will earn some money but Skra can't prove that they deserve to be in finals. Unfair for others. Like lukasso21 wrote Final4 should be on neutral ground without hosting team.
shinoda 121 3
12 years ago
tak lukasso, wiec finaly powinny byc na malcie albo w wielkiej brytanii. jak chcesz to ustawic na neutral ground hm ? zwlaszcza na taki teren gdzie organizacja przynioslaby zyski dla federacji. pod tym wzgledem zostaja do wyboru tylko Polska, rosja, wlochy, moze tez francja. normalna sprawa ze federacja wybiera miejsce tam gdzie bedzie zysk.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
WTF, I can't believe it!!!

I hoped that it won't happen (not before final4 or play off 6) that two italian team will fight vs each others, and of course it will >.<
But the worst thing is that the winner of this match will fight vs Trento (if they'll win)!!

So, no more than one italian club in the final4, and we have with 3 teams at play off! ?(((

At least if Trento will win we can be sure an italian team will be at final4 no matter what...
And at least they won't travel so far.

(and think that in the Women CL it happened the same!!!!)
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
And the funny thing is that Cuneo and Macerata will play 3 times one vs the other one in a week!!
By coincidence between the two CL matches, the Italian championship match will be Macerata-Cuneo xD

May be in the championship match they won't use the usual starter...

NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
It will be great 1/8 finals.
That one will be tough:
Lube Banca Marche Macerata (Ita) - Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo (Ita)
Michal 493 10
12 years ago
Kk15 As far as I remember there can be 2 teams from the same country in the Final Four tournament. I can't see anywhere at cev.lu which winners gonna face other ones in play-off 6. If it's like winner of the first pair faces the second one then you're right, they're gonna bleed the Italian teams out.

lukasso21 You're just reading my mind.

Greetings.

Overlook 280 5
12 years ago
How Piechocki could agreed for that? He should refused too and maybe that forced people in CEV to think over their politics. "Fans deserved for it" - yes and that was no so long time ago. Some fans would be happier if they could see Skra in fight with tough opponents and wait for it.
Why Italian teams play with each other? It's absurd like all CEV organization.
Nagor 1445 14
12 years ago
OMG again bełchatów... ? It is sad. There is no other cities and countries!? I am not intrested in CHL 2011/2012 from now. I only hope, that first three places will be occupied by teams, which really deserve it! Which will win it by playing volleyball, not paying... Thanks, see you next year.
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+1
Yeaaah Noliko against Trentino ? this will be strong battle. Joachim dont worry, cos Kevin will show around them ?
Michal 493 10
12 years ago
+1
I just can't stop laughing while I hear excuses as Skra accepted the proposition cause they didn't want to seem rude to CEV.

When someone asks you to buy his car you just can't refuse it. That would be impolite.

Good one Nagor- Skra is really good at paying volleyball.
Overlook 280 5
12 years ago
Yeah, it's quite ridiculous. But you know how is now vice president in CEV, so...
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
I've just read somewhere that in Lokomotiv Novosibirsk-Lube Macerata match, Omrcen wasn't part of the team because of problems with his passport; as it seems he couldn't go through customs and was sent back to Italy.
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
Michal, you're so right. Nice to know that someone is not blind ;]
shinoda 121 3
12 years ago
+4
wiecie co. naprawde zmienicie strone na antyskravolley.com. zal sluchac i czytac tych waszych komentarzy. jakby zaksa dostala organizacje to by wszyscy mieli podniete, a dostala skra, to jedziemy po piechockim i po belchatowie no i po cev. dajcie spokoj, to sie robi nudne. wystarczy ze pojawi sie jakis temat o skrze i od razu jest pierwszy pieniacz, nagor, ktory zawsze musi stwierdzic ze skra jest do dupy, ze oplacaja sobie finaly itd. resovii nie wolno tknac, zaksy nie wolno tknac, jw nie daj panie Boze, a skra ? jechac po niej rowno. i po niej, po wlazlym, po kurku. ludzie troche obiektywizmu. to jest byla i bedzie najlepsza polska druzyna. tyle w temacie . dziekuje za (nie)uwage. z tego portalu zrobila sie republika kolesiow. cya
Overlook 280 5
12 years ago
Masz rację, że kibice mają relatywne podejście do wszystkiego, co jest związane ze Skrą. Niektórzy czasami naprawdę przeginają i piszą takie absurdy, że nawet nie warto ich komentować. Ale w tej sytuacji chodzi o coś innego. Kto się zarzekał, że jego drużynę stać na sportowy awans do ff i chcą to w końcu udowodnić? Zawodnicy też o tym często mówili. To teraz taka decyzja jest tego zaprzeczeniem. A ta wymówka, że "głupio było odmówić" jest przynajmniej niepoważna, i co gorsza utwierdza CEV w ich traktowaniu klubów, bo gdyby nikt się zgodził może dało by im to coś do myślenia.

Sorry for OT
Nagor 1445 14
12 years ago
Ok, kochacie swoją skre, ale polecam przeczytać na siatkarskim forum ten temat:
http://forum.siatka.org/viewtopic.php?f=40&p=186812&sid=322743a5d5631da073b98db9d9d46831#p186812
Nawet kibice skry są już tym znudzeni.

Poza tym shinoda, skoro już tak wymieniasz te drużyny, to powiedz mi kiedy ostatnio zaksa, sovia albo jw organizowało finał ligi mistrzów. Zaskocz mnie, może coś przeoczyłem.

ludzie troche obiektywizmu. to jest byla i bedzie najlepsza polska druzyna. tyle w temacie .

No tak, to jest super obiektywne podejście. Po pierwsze, skąd wiesz co będzie za 50 lat? Może skra już nie będzie istniała, a może nawet miasto bełchatów zniknie z mapy. Po drugie, teraz może jest, ale czy zawsze była najlepsza? Nie.

Jeszcze raz polecam poczytać temacik, który podesłałem. Wypowiadają się tam m.in. kibice skry i (!) podzielają moje zdanie. Bo trzeba rozróżnić kibica polskiej siatkówki, czy skry bełchatów od skrofanów albo nawet kurkofanów.

Głupio było odmówić... haha jakoś inne drużyny nie miały tego problemu.

Overlook, dokładnie, mało tego, na jakimś portalu pojawił się artykuł, gdzie napisano coś takiego: zawodnicy skry, którzy chcą pozostać anonimowi również nie są z tej decyzji zadowoleni.
Niech to zdanie zakończy mój udział w tym 'sporze'.

Czekam na zwycięzcę LM, który zwycięży nie używając portfela.
Joachim7 321 4
12 years ago
Haha Berny you made me laugh ?
I will try to see the home match in Noliko =)
But honestly I give only a few chances to the belgians...Ok they didn't lose at home since two years but Trento is definitely the strongest opponent they could play against!
It will be a great match, I can't wait for it =D

For me the two russians and Trento or Macerata will complete the final four. In this case, the level will be extremly high as both these teams and Skra are heavy weights in europe =)
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
@Michal, yes I read that the winner of Cuneo-Macerata will play vs the winner of Trento-Maaseik
That's why this time it will be impossible having more than one italian team in the final 4 (while it will be possible to have 2 russian or 2 polish clubs), and that it's a bit sad considering that we managed to reach the play off with all the three teams ? (and the same in the female, even if the male teams did better)
I mean, it will be "painful" to me watching italian clubs eliminating each others... But if I have to choice I'm for Macerata.
eRKa 861 11
12 years ago
SKRA was the second option to be a host. in the CEV they were thinking seriously about Trento. where was the last final four? excatly there. I think that two years in a row in the same place is not good option. not better than Bełtachow at least. even if they are the best and propably will win this editon too. I dont agree with idea FF in Poland, and for me its sad too. im not sure that SKRA is that strong to they can easily win two matches and be in the final four without hosting. I really would like to Polish Teams win qualifications with no using sponsors and money, but its still better option than Trento for me.
zver 995 13
12 years ago
+2
Nowa w LM niepisana reguła,
Skra po play-offach się nie tuła,
FF ktoś organizować musi,
nie będziemy przecież grać na Rusi,

Zenit niech sobie pomarzy,
potęgi Skry już nie podważy.
Ale zanim ustawicie gilotynę,
poznajcie tej decyzji przyczynę,

Wszak Piechocki nie chciał się pchać,
to Przedpełski finał kazał brać,
co będzie chłopak wydziwiać,
nie wypada szefowi się sprzeciwiać!

Skra ratować CEV po prostu musiała,
bo Grecja taki los federacji zgotowała.
Lecz kto mądry daje FF bankrutowi?
Włos się jeży nawet ignoranckiemu Czechowi,

Grecki Iraklis przysługę Skrze zrobił,
o awans za bardzo się nie głowił.
Bełchatów ma więc fajną wymówkę,
organizator odpadł? my zrobimy tę "domówkę"!

Piknik w Bełchatowie już uszykowany,
sklep kibica trąbkami naszpikowany,
leć! nie zwlekaj! idź wydaj stówkę!
w podzięce dostaniesz miodową krówkę!

źródło: blokaut.net
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Now you know why I support Zaksa for champion (besides for Zagumny, Gladyr and Samika who are the other reasons ). Skra receives too many gifts lately
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
I still can't understand why they didn't give it to Kazan. They asked for it and last year they showed they can reach the final without external help.
And I'm still uspet thinking that 6 italian clubs qualificated to CL play off and not more than 2 have a chance to be in the final4.
I hope it won't affect our CEV male ranking, considering that Modena "lost" at 1/32 of Challenge Cup.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
I still can't understand why they didn't give it to Kazan. They asked for it and last year they showed they can reach the final without external help.
And I'm still uspet thinking that 6 italian clubs qualificated to CL play off and not more than 2 have a chance to be in the final4.
I hope it won't affect our CEV male ranking, considering that Modena "lost" at 1/32 of Challenge Cup.
shinoda 121 3
12 years ago
+1
nagor, to jest obiektywne podejscie. patrzac na ostatnie kilka sezonow chyba nie ma watpliwosci kto byl i jest najlepszy w Polsce. i bedzie, bo ma zaplecze finansowe, ma zaplecze w postaci mlodej plusligi. za 50 lat moze juz nie . ale 10 nastepnych jak najbardziej tak.
co do Twojego temaciku i tlumaczenia ze nawet kibice skry sa znudzeni - to nie jest zaden argument zeby jechac po skrze.
poza tym czytaj ze zrozumieniem. nie chodzi mi o to ze zaksa,resovia, jw nie dostaly f4. chodzi o to ze zadna z tych druzyn nigdy nie byla i nie bedzie w takim ogniu krytyki jak skra. chocby nie wiem co sie stalo, to zawsze skra bedzie zla. nie wiem skad w was taka nienawisc do belchatowa. jestem kibicem skry, ale mimo to jak graja polskie druzyny w pucharach to im kibicuje,a to co sie dzieje np w czacie pod transmisjami skry jest po prostu nie do wyobrazenia.
Nagor 1445 14
12 years ago
Nikt nie wymienił żadnego sensownego powodu dla którego nie można krytykować skry. Dajcie więcej minusów, bo liczę skrofanów.
shinoda 121 3
12 years ago
+3
zachowujesz sie jak male dziecko teraz, NIEskrofanie. Ty rowniez nie podales zadnych sensownych argumentow zeby jechac po skrze.
Zakonka 142 3
12 years ago
It is great honor for Poland to host final once again. Polish people will see the best volleyball players and this is reason to be satisfied and happy.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+2
Today another CEV draw!!

Pools for the European Olympic qualification tournament:

A: Bulgaria; Serbia; Spain; Slovenia
B: Germany; Italy; Finland; Slovakia

The draw was made with 4 stabilited couples that should have been sorted in different pools:
Bulgaria-Germany
Serbia-Italy
Finland-Spain
Slovenia-Slovakia (that were obligated, they couldn't be in the same pool of the team they met in the final of the prequalification tournament)
The first of poolA will play the semifinal vs the first of pool B and viceversa.

I forgot France wasn't there O.o
samueleke 393 8
12 years ago
Damn, Maaseik vs Trentino.. I still have hope, bu I fear the worst for Belgium ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Yes, not a very easy path... Also because after Trento- in case of victory - they'll meet Cuneo or Macerata, another tough test...
samueleke 393 8
12 years ago
Seems like a very nice rounds for reaching final 4 ?
Nagor 1445 14
12 years ago

Najbardziej pokrzywdzeni są zawodnicy. Prezes dał im do zrozumienia w prostym przekazie: "Sorki chłopaki, jesteście za słabi, sami nie awansujecie. Nie wierzę w was." Skąd te wnioski? Po jednym meczu w Tours? Oni niestety boją się narzekać publicznie, bo w końcu kto podważy wolę prezesa. Decyzja im się nie podoba, ale chcą być anonimowi. Nie ma się co dziwić, sportowo nie awansowali do finału! Nie mieli takiej szansy.

Całość artykułu http://www.belsport.pl/komentarze/2318-ubolewanie-nad-kupionym-awansem

Dziękuję do widzenia.
shinoda 121 3
12 years ago
dalej nie rozumiem do czego pijesz. dalej jest to powod zeby jechac po skrze ? \a to pierwszy komentarz pod artykulem
A może autor tych wypocin,dyrdymałow i steku oszczerstw tak po prostu po ludzku by się ujawnił !!! Bo nie wielu ludzi i kibiców wie kim jest ten pan ? Anonimowo pisać potrafi każdy - tylko nie każdy piszący potrafi spojrzeć kibicom w oczy.Sądzę że ten pan nie bywa nigdy na meczach Skry i już nigdy nie będzie na meczu w Bełchatowie.Nie chcę pisać czy ze strachu przed kibicami czy też ciężko było by spojrzeć ludziom w oczy !!! Szanujący się redaktor i piszący obiektywnie nigdy takiego artykułu nie napisałby.Wstyd że mamy takich prowincjonalnych "pismaków"

taki artykul moze napisac kazdy. czy to jakas osoba zwiazana z klubem , z zawodnikami ? zapewne nie . rownie dobrze ja taki sam artykul moge napisac o zaksie, ze np. zagumny psuje atmosfere w szatni. i tez tak od razu uwierzysz we wszystko co jest napisane ? spowzaniej bo chwytasz sie wszystkiego byle by tylko skra oberwala .
Michal 493 10
12 years ago
+1
Śmieszy mnie, gdy mówiąc, że Skra nie jest drużyną ścisłego topu europejskiego (za powód podając choćby brak nawet jednego awansu do FF) słyszę podobne formułki jak poniżej, coś o oszczerstwach, wielkich słowach, podczas gdy to zwyczajne stwierdzenie faktu. Nie wiem jakie znaczenie ma tutaj jawność autora niżej zamieszczonego artykułu, równie dobrze ty powinieneś/aś się ujawnić, wytykając mu niesubordynację- tak dla dobrego przykładu. Co do samej Skry ja osobiście nie znam drugiej takiej drużyny (ba! nawet innego takiego produktu na naszym rynku, za które swoją drogą mogą być uznawane siatkarskie marki), wokół której byłoby tak wiele szumu i aury boskości i, kompletnie niewspółmiernych do jej realnej jakości, w tym wypadku suchych osiągnięć sportowych. Sam się zastanawiam, czy to pewnego rodzaju rekompensata, w postaci zwykłej propagandy, czy polityka klubu. Pamiętam jak krytyka (konstruktywna) Wojciecha Drzyzgi, który raczej w przypadku Skry zawsze zwykł przeginać w drugą stronę spotkała się z natychmiastowym odzewem prezesa, który ironicznie nazwał komentatora Polsatu ekspertem od wszystkiego, a to dlaczego? Ponieważ delikwent śmiał stwierdzić fakt, że Skra nie grała w danym okresie dobrej siatkówki, i że póki co ruchy transferowe nie przynoszą porządanych rezultatów. Kolejnym czynnikiem, który pozwala Skrze przyciągnąc szeroką rzeszę "fanów" jest coraz śmielsze zachowanie zawodników mistrza Polski na boisku. O ile we wcześniejszych latach to raczej marketingowe zabiegi spotykały się z falą krytyki, o tyle teraz zawodnicy buńczucznymi zachowaniami i brakiem jakichkolwiek zahamowań w stosunku do sędziów nie pomagają w budowaniu wizerunku- najswieższy przykład dzisiejszy mecz z Resovią, kiedy to nie wiadomo w jakim celu próbowali negować decyzje podejmowane przy pomocy systemu challenge, szczerze mówiąc wykosztowałbym się na płytkę DVD i nagrałbym wszystkie te weryfikacje, które były powodem tak żywiołowych reakcji, jeden także dla zarządu, choć i tak zapewne znając odporność na fakty zostałoby to określone jako "rzucanie kłód" pod nogi i przejaw zwykłej zawiści pod adresem kogoś, kto w siatkówce osiągnął wszystko, prawda?
Drewson4 282 7
12 years ago
http://www.volley24.pl/index.php/2012011417674/Puchar-CEV/Final-Four-za-drogie
Tutaj są słowa wypowiedziane przez prezesa Skry przed czwartkowym losowaniem.
Mówiąc, że Skra kupiła poraz kolejny F4 to idiotyzm i wszyscy anty-fani Skry sami nie wierzą w to iż nie awansowała by bez organizacji tego turnieju. Przypomina mi się sytuacja gdy Skra w poprzednim sezonie pokonała Trento 3:0, wygrała z Kazaniem 3:0 ale niestety przegrała złotego seta. Wtedy wszyscy przeciwnicy Bełchatowskiego klubu milkneli i udawali jakby tej sytuacji nie było. Nie wiem czemu zamiast cieszyć się, że w Polsce poraz kolejny będzie organizowany taki turniej, nasza montalność na to nie pozwala. Marketing też jest częścią sportu i dla przypomnienia powiem, że to działacze CEV chcieli orgaznizować Final Four w Łodzi a nie działacze Skry.
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
Co podzielić, kolegów, co jest jazda? ?
Zakonka 142 3
12 years ago
+2
@Sllaveq, its about organise Final Four by Skra. One side maintain that Skra once again buy final and get ther unsportsmanlike and second side to be of an opinion that its not Skra fault. That was request from CEV and Skra had no other choice.
That is short version this conflict.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
+1
It is fault of the guy from the Polish Federation I think, not SKRA
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
@zakonka, Thank you!
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
I read your comment
"It is great honor for Poland to host final once again. Polish people will see the best volleyball players and this is reason to be satisfied and happy."
And I think exactly the same.. that's why I don't understand why you argue so much.. be happy! I want Theese teams in Bulgaria but it will never be.. take your chance to watch great volleyball!
Zakonka 142 3
12 years ago
+2
@ Sllaveq, Never say never ?
Michal 493 10
12 years ago
+2
Drewson widzę, że mentalność prezesa ci się udziela. Patrząc racjonalnie, jako, że nigdy się nie dowiemy czy Skra by awansowała (wiemy jedynie, że jeszcze nigdy nie awansowała) pozwól mieć innym swoją opinię na ten temat, skoro sam zarzucasz "antyfanom" negowanie czegoś, co nie będzie mialo miejsca. Ja na podstawie wojaży Skry od początku LM mam prawo twierdzić, że przegrałaby po raz kolejny, zważając na to, że od razu w pierwszej rundzie trafiłaby na kogoś z 1 miejsc: Trento/Cuneo/Zenit/Lokomotiv/Arkas. Co z tego, że Skra wygrała z Trentino 3:0 w grupie (pomijając fakt, że Juantorena na boisku był właściwie w teorii, bo był po chorobie, a Kazijski wrócił dopiero co z wakacji), skoro 2 tygodnie później w meczu o stawkę w Doha zostali wbici w parkiet? ZAKSA też wygrała z Trento, i nic z tego nie wynikło. Przykład meczu z Zenitem już bardziej do mnie trafia (gwoli ścisłości w Kazaniu było 3:1 a nie 3:0) tam Skra grała naprawdę dobrą siatkówkę, ale była drużyną słabszą gdy towarzyszyła im presja, a Rosjanie wręcz odwrotnie- najlepiej zagrywali w najważniejszych momentach, cyt złotym secie. No i dodatkowo ten lament zawodników Skry po przegranej rywalizacji i pretensje do reguł, które de facto były znane PRZED rozpoczęciem całych rozgrywek troche u mnie zneutralizowały dobre wrażenie po całkiem fajnej grze. Co do twojego, a właściwie powielonego tłumaczenia zarządu jakoby Skra nie miała innego wyjścia niż wziąć tą organizację, to nawet nie będę komentować, bo to śmieszne. Czyli wychodzi na to, że bezpieczniej zorganizować kolejny turniej nie ryzykując porażki w play-off zakładając, ze i tak by się sportowo awansowało, przecież to takie "codzienne". Grunt to pozytywne myślenie ; )
shinoda 121 3
12 years ago
taka jest prawda, ze moze prezes jest kontrowersyjny, ff4 tez itd. ale to nie o to tutaj chodzi. skra nawet po meczach wspanialych (3-0 z trento, kazan, nawet przegrany 3-1 mecz na wyjezdzie z trento) nigdy nie byla doceniana. wtedy wlasnie ludzie typu nagor milkli,a jak sie powinela noga to od razu krytyka. ja sie nie udzielam, nie pluje na zakse jak przegrywa z olsztynem w fatalnym stylu, wiec tego samego oczekuje od innych "krytykow"
Nagor 1445 14
12 years ago
Nie wiem jak długo zamierzasz chrzanić takie farmazony. Milkłem? Zapraszam na forum siatka.org do poczytania moich postów po meczach z TNT i Zenitem.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
+2
Why not Wegiel? Poland actually has important role in keeping volleyball popular so I don't mind to get final fours, but Wegiel for me deserves more that. They reached FF without hosting, they played great at the WCH in Doha, they deserve more for 2011-2012 to get FF
camnow 380 4
12 years ago
Bardzo ciekawe komentarze, ale po przeczytaniu informacji o tym, że F4 będzie w naszym kraju odniosłem dwa wrażenia. Jedno to duża radość, że finały będą u nas ?, a drugie to to, że skra znowu loguje się do F4 bez awansu w bezpośredniej wacle...jestem zdegustowany tym faktem i co jak kibic polskich klubów na arenie międzynarodowej ma sobie pomyśleć? Włoskie zespoły co sezon pojawiają się w F4, owszem mają potencjał i pieniądzę, ale nie kupują sobie finał.

Zdaję sobie pytanie czy SKRA to marka międzynarodowa, hm..może tak może nie, ale daje bardziej dzowni we Włoszech i Rosji, niż w naszym kraju. Ażeby sytuacja się zmieniła SKRA musi coś teraz ugrać w tegoroczynm F4 takie jest moje osobiste zdanie.

Pozdrawiam ?
Ulquiorra 2 1
12 years ago
+1
Skra, Zenit, Trentino and ZAKSA in F4 ?
12 years ago
yep...they will be play in MOSiR hall...
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
So it is always worse,the Mosir has only 6400 seating capacity,too few and it is also bad!
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
At this point they could have chosen Cuneo =.=
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
@Kk15: No, they couldn't. Maybe my recollection is wrong but last year FF was in Bolzano. Two Champ. Leag. FF in a row in Italy??? Mmmm...I don't think so.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+2
My comment was ironic, I meant that if the hall will host 6400 people at max, there was no need to chose Lodz for the third time, when Belcathow didn't even propose! (The meaning of Lodz was being sure of having a big and still absolutly full home, as far as I understand... And if is probably true that only in Poland is possible to fill a 10.000 seats arena for a CL finals, with 6400 seats it's a different...)
I can't believe they assigned the final4 without even knowing if the Arena was free!!
12 years ago
Skra players want more playing in MOSiR hall than in Atlas Arena. Stands are closer to the court and acoustic is better. Fans can made bigger noise than in Atlas Arena. I other hand F4 will be watch by 5.000 less fans...
12 years ago
...F4 in Atlas Arena?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
?

btw, kapitan-bomba, may be Skra players prefer the Mosir, but probably the people that will buy the "last" 4000 tickets don't agree ?
12 years ago
I suppose you don't understood me...I mean that if any hall had 25000 seats in Poland in F4 will be around 25k people...so is better for fans who want watch game. But this problem is solved already cause f4 will be held in Atlas Arena? Best regards KB
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
CSKA could fill 10 000 with the squad from the last year
Ulquiorra 2 1
12 years ago
Who is stronger ZAKSA or Arkas? Who will be play in next round?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
ZAKSA
shinoda 121 3
12 years ago
one question out of topic- ACTA
with singing this bullshit movies from this site will be deleted ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
all movies will be deleted shinoda, all sharing will be stopped
shinoda 121 3
12 years ago
mam pytanie - kto mi dal minusa i za co
Nagor 1445 14
12 years ago
shinoda, dont care about minuses.

yes, i think that movies using songs protected by copyrights will be deleted (about 80% of all movies), and all movies using video protected by copyrights will be deleted too (99%) videos.

There will be only section 'Me playing volleyball' and several movies like aargoTV.
samueleke 393 8
12 years ago
you mean that every movie will be deleted from this site ??
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
I think, that movies with every songs will be removed. What about full matches here and its uploading? and live streaming?

raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Nothing will be removed. ACTA will be repelled from European parliament
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
Only 5 states still dont signed this contract? (including Slovakia)?
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
Does Djuric got serious injury?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
Mitar is still getting medical investigations
Joachim7 321 4
12 years ago
+1
@hanes233 Where did you see Verhanneman?He plays in Ravenna and never played in Noliko...
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
+1
The Greek Center, injured last night Lotto Dome during the first set, jumping, will in fact fra today and tomorrow in all exams necessary to understand the extent of his problem and indicate the recovery time.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
+1
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
Macerata >_________________________<
Epic fail...
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+1
Kazan almost epic fail...that was close
Overlook 280 5
12 years ago
Are here any other Cuneo's fans or only I'm happy that they win?;-)
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
?
Last year I loved Cuneo, but this year with the guys from the NT I can't avoid be fan of Macerata ? (and honestly Cuneo wasn't funny to watchas it used o be the last season, but today was)
But today I'm so disappointet by Macerata that I saw this match more like "Macerata lost" than "Cuneo won"
BTW, if it will be Trento-Cuneo I'll support Cuneo, even if I think Trento would have a better chance in the finl4 than Cuneo (and also than Macerata)
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Are there non - Trentinian Italians, supporting Trento vs Cuneo/Macerata (eventually)?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+1
Trento-Cuneo AGAIN???? oh no... it's a nightmare
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
hanes233, he hates receiving them ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
I agree with Kk15: i'm so disappointed by Macerata's season so far, and also a little bit worried by the poor performances of some NT players (Sava and Travica mostly). I have some things to say about it, and i would like to discuss with other italian friends here, but i don't know whether to open a specific discussion in one of the Italy-related forums or do it here. Kjeld, Kk15 and others, can you tel me what you prefer??
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
Italian job,ha? ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
No dear!! I didn't say that we'll be discussing the matter in Italian, I said that i don't know if it's worth opening a specific discussion in an italian forum!! (but maybe it is!!)
"Italian job" or "Bulgarian job" only refers to comments posted in our native languages....you should know that ?
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
As far as I am concerned is indifferent!

If vuio you can lean to the forum of Trentinovolley, later also by fans of other teams
is open to everyone to discuss volley.

let you decide who is morei old me
in this forum.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
I only use this forum right now, so I'll prefer if the topic will be opened in "Serie A" Fanclub.
I honeslty won't open a thread like the one pearl suggest in Trentino forum, I know it is open to evryone but it would be inappropiate to comment about Macerata/italian players in Macerata there...
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
I agree Kk15 and since also Kjeld told me to open a specific topic in Serie A, i'll do this way ?
12 years ago
ZAKSA with Samica as a middle, Witczak...and many more - the weakest part of season for them. Arkas is a kind of black horse to reach a F4 in this year...we will see
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+2
So far Lube, Trento, Zenit, Arkas, Vfb, Novosibirsk at play off 6. Nice to notice that not only the first classificated won?
The matches will be Lube vs Trento, Zenit vs Vfb, Arkas vs Novosibirsk.

BTW, the one between Cuneo and Macerata was a thrilling battle!
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
Next matches on which date?
zver 995 13
12 years ago
yea Cuneo and Macerata was a thrilling and full of emotions battle, but also veeeeeeeeeeeery long
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
great great wonderful battle....

this year seems i've to see a lot of Trento-Macerata ?
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
Yesterday after match Trentino x Noliko I was very disappointed with shape of Noliko. Maan was really out of game and substituted Kevin was bad too. I want to congrats to Pieter VERHEES. He played really good in attack and he had dangerous serve. Thanks Noliko for watching you this season of CHL.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
I read that Trento didn't play his best match, btw... At least the first two sets.
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
Trento played one of the worse match whit too much errors (not action errors, just incredible misunderstandings)
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
+1
Trento played very badly (especially Matey), reception very bad,skipe difficult, so aside from the third set has struggled so much for demerits to merits of the opponent.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Matey didn't use power and played on less risk (playing on less risk won the match for Trento), do you honestly expect him to be MVP in every match? There is Opposite in this team
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
Matey yesterday played evil. He has also held him in the end-game to a local newspaper saying that 'having done more damage than other'.
It does not claim nothing ,yesterday was not good for the team as a whole, when there is we must be honest to admit it.
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
@Handan is not true ,often distribution and homogeneous on three ,as it is not true that Matey and Osmany play better with Lukasz .The two our setter are different and it is possible that in a lot better games with one and another with the other,are all and two excellent.
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
+1
I am so angry with the CEV,that rejoice to see that all the italian teams have past the round (both the female and male) in all the cups.Logically apart Cuneo and Pesaro to blame for derby.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
At least now we are sure that we will have a team in the final 4, thanks to Trento and Villa Cortese ?

BTW, great new, I read that they'll use The "challenge system" (is it the right name) for the final4! Each team can ask twice a set to check with the tv the decision of the referees, and if they'll be right they still keep the 2 opportunities.
Now I'm really glad they choose Poland ?
And, I realized it now, also because Polsat rocks and it is always a pleasure to enjoy the slow motion ?
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
+1
It is surprising that the antiquated CEV uses a system so innovative!

After so many rules questionable a right choice.
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
We should use the PlusLiga system in Serie A too....I'll never get bored to say that!!
Overlook 280 5
12 years ago
+1
Challenge system is big help for referees and teams to calm down players and coaches, when they don’t agree with decision, it should be standard everywhere. But it still needs some improvements and I’m a little afraid how it will be look in FF. First of all for foreigner referees it will be first time with it. They will judge some matches in PlusLiga earlier but 1 or 2 it’s not enough I think. Second of all players need to know exactly what they want to check and what they can check (for example they can’t check block’s touch), they have 5 second to ask for challenge, so must make quick decision. In our league it has been for some time, but sometimes it’s really problematic, for example when both team ask for challenge in the same action. Knows referees they could lose control?
In last ff of women’s polish cup was challenge system (in league it’s not use) and players didn’t ask for it often, I think because they weren’t used to. And there was situation that one team wanted check net’s touch. Challenge showed that there wasn’t net but also showed other mistake. Referee saw it but must give point to the team, which made mistake. So it wasn’t fair but in accord with rules.
But maybe my faith in referee is to small and my predictions’re baseless. I hope it’s like that?
marchst, I’m surprised that too:-)
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
There is a video where you can see the use of Challenge system?

Who can ask the challenge? Only the captain , the coach or any player?

@Overllok as,ask both in the same action? I cannot understand why you should call the team to which has been given point.

Aelinn 166 3
12 years ago
Only the captain of the team (or a player acting as a captain, if the captain himself is not on court) can ask for challenge and they have only 5 seconds after finished action to do that.
If there are any movies with full PLusliga games from this season on vball-movies (haven't checked that as I watch them somewhere else), I think there is a good chance you can see the challenge system being used.
Volleybox 440
12 years ago
[removed comment]
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
Thanks, if you find a video here we are curious to see the mechanism, by calling the outcome.
Overlook 280 5
12 years ago
About two challenges in one action: there was situation like that in some match. When the action was finished referee gave point to one team. Opponents asked for check net’s touch. Challenge showed there was net, so referee changed decision. Then first team said that earlier one of opposite’s player had crossed the line and they asked for check it. They were right if I remember well, so referee once again changed decision, because that mistake was made earlier than net’s touch.
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
Thanks Overlook, certainly curious double oversight ,but it could happen.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
So, it isn't possible to check the block touch?! Savani will hate that!! ?

BTW, is there the chance that for the f4 there will be more than 5 sec, considering it will be the first time at least for 2 team?
Overlook 280 5
12 years ago
Right, block touch couldn't be checked. And I don't think that will be more time to ask for challenge than 5 sec.
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
Can you explain me how did they choose Matey for MVP against Treviso and he had only 8 points ? . For example Osmany had 20 ? . I didn't watch the match so what's happened ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
+1
Because he is pretty?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
@NightFox: if you check the discussion "Regular Season" you'll find the answer you need ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
Why Macerata should be advantaged more than Trento using Mikasa?
Mikasa first influence - I guess - is on reception, and Trento is more used to play with a worst reception than Macerata, probably... And may be the second think Mikasa influences is the serve, and Macerata is the one that usually commette more serve errors... What do you think about Mikasa and about the influence it can have on a match?

BTW, imo the Molten is waaay better than Mikasa!
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
I lost my plus on the comment: The meaning was that he didn't deserve it. It could be understood the other way around which is the main reason why I wrote it like that, to test how many will read it positively and how many will not

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »

Translate VolleyboxWould you like to help the project?Translate VolleyboxTranslate Volleybox
Would you like to help the project?Translate Volleybox