Champions League 2011/2012

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Apalikov and Volkov heavy artillery. Volkov very, very strong, I was surprised that he withstood the pressure
proud 722 9
12 years ago
Congrats to Zenit!To be honest they played below my expectations,but still won deservedly ?
Alekno...love this man,he was 50% of the team tonight!!!
Hilarious decoration...lol
@pearl - Who else could I be talking about? ? Congrats on your guy getting an individual award!I guess you could say I was one of the Valerio skeptics,because I didn't expect him to play this way before the F4,but he really did a wonderful job ?

A note on the last action - What was the point of the whole "challenge system" if not to avoid situations like this one?Semi-final between Russia and Serbia from ECH 2011 all over again...It's unfortunate that that's the way SKRA had to lose in front of their fans,but they had a lot of chances to win the match before and didn't take advantage of them.

Just want to say that the atmosphere was great!And not just at the final,but at all 4 games this weekend!I don't think there was a match with less than 10 000 spectators ?
12 years ago
+1
by the way Maxim Mikhaylov celebrates his birthday today! Congrats to the Champion)

concerning the other stuff...let's say what goes around comes around...)
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago

Referees could check block touch in last actions in sets, but they didn't do it. I don't know why.

i don't know polish rules, but in this final4 the FIVB say that the challenge can be asked only for checking:
· the ball is in or out the court;
· the ball touched or not the shaft/antennas (dunno the exactly word);
· invasion;
· if a player walked on 9 or 3rd meteor line;

Berny 606 6
12 years ago
Happy birthday Maximiiiik ?
12 years ago
@Kjeldhor referees could check that sistuation cause the ball was last one (matchball) and after the game they are talking in Polsat about challange rule when the ball is last (setball or matchball).

BTW: Anybody knows that Italian league for the first time in history doesn't have any club in European final (Champions league, CEV Cup or Challenge cup) since 1980/81 (first year of challenge cup competition)
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
+1
Max proved again that he's the most reliable opposite in the world right now despite his age.
Zakonka 142 3
12 years ago
+3
@Kjeldhor In Final Four referees could check block touch. Before matches, at the briefing referees was decided that if in the last action set or match will be some doubt, referees will be able to check block touch.

It will not change the fact that both teams played well, but Zenit was a little bit better and deserved the win.
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
but they had no doubt, we survive a lot of years without challenge and human errors.
Zakonka 142 3
12 years ago
+3
@Kjeldhor They had doubts. Immediately after the action one of the referees showed a block out and even went to the secound referee to consult this action.
No longer about the results because the Zenit won really deserved, but the referees were the only ones able to check this and again acted as the all-knews-gods
John17 151 7
12 years ago
+1
on the 3 last main competitions (World league,world cup,Champions league) Maxim won titles (MVP, best attacker, best server,best blocker..) That prove that he's really now the BEST OPPOSITE in the Wolrd. Congratulation for him on his birthday !

GO HARD MAXIM !
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Maxim is the most complete opposite in the world, insane serve, wall block, good reception and defense skills, but when it comes to attack Milijkovic is the best, he is unstoppable /words of Vladimir Alekno/. He overcomes tough situations on consistent matter, always finding holes in the tactic of the opponent. Maxim Mikhaylov is MVP, because his serve is big part of the success of his teams and his block and reception add a lot too, kind of Juantorena in OPP version
John17 151 7
12 years ago
+2
I'm totally agree with you but Maxim is only 23yrs !!!
Skrzypek 24 1
12 years ago
+3
Nevertheless, the match has been the best final since several years. Great actions, fantastic emotions, and very high level. It's a pity that finished by a mistake of refferees.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Trentino - Zenit wasn't lower quality final from pure volleyball point of view

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Volleyball clubs reviewsWhat are the opinions about volleyball clubs?Read reviewsVolleyball clubs reviews
What are the opinions about volleyball clubs?Read reviews